Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“You’re up awful early,” Martin said as I entered the loft’s great room. He was sitting at the island with a mug of coffee.

“I’m only human,” I answered. “Cynthia and Darla were still going at when I passed out after four this morning.”

“Yeah I get it. I think your..., what do you call her again?”

“Manic Pixie Dream Girl or MPDG.”

“I think your MPDG had just about fried Irena’s brain by the time she got through with her last night. She certainly fried mine. Fortunately Irena’s got an athlete’s reflexes and even with her mind compromised she managed to give as good as she got. I doubt Emily’s anymore likely than Irena to crawl out of bed any time soon.”

I laughed as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

“I’ve got something I want to show you,” Martin said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. He popped it open.

“Sorry dude. I’m already spoken for,” I said.

“Dick!”

“Are you sure?” I asked looking at the engagement ring. It was obviously expensive, as befit the fiancee of a multimillionaire.

“I wasn’t until we got here. She’s the one. She doesn’t care about Darla. Or monogamy. Or any of that shit.”

“And you don’t care about sharing her?”

“Not if it makes her happy. We can do that.”

“Might not be so easy back home.”

“That won’t matter. We’re thinking we might make a change. Move here.”

“To Lesserton?”

“Think you’d mind having me around again?”

“Hell no!”

We engaged in a purely platonic man hug that somehow cause my eyes to start burning.

“Do you have a tripod or something. I’m planning to pop the question on your roof if you don’t mind, but I want to stage a camera there to record the event.”

“I’ve got you covered. We’ve got some security cameras up there. They’ll get it all and I’ll have the footage put on a thumb drive for you.”

“That would be great.”

“When?”

“After lunch.”

“I’ll get the hatch opened and you can lure her up there. Meanwhile how about breakfast?”

“Sure what do you have?”

“A nearby diner with the best breakfast in the county.”

“Lead on McDuff.”

We made the walk to PI. This was Kathryn’s day off so Stephany, a slim redhead, took our requests. She poured us coffee and left to put in our orders.

“So I guess you’ll be looking for a house in town.”

“Actually I think I’m going to take a page from your uncle’s book. Remember that firehouse?”

“At Main and Orchard?”

He nodded. “I think it would make a great place to live.”

“Do you think Irena would go for that?”

“Maybe. Darla’s still doing real estate right?”

“Yes. After you pop the question we can see what she thinks.”


We had just finished our breakfast when Darla, Emily and Irena entered the diner. Darla and Emily each kissed me hello. I stole a couple of chairs from a nearby table so they could sit. Irena flopped into Martin’s lap. Stephany winked at her as she cleared the table.

“I think your waitress is flirting with me,” Irena said to Martin after the girl left.

“She obviously has good taste,” he answered.

“Should we get breakfast or lunch?” Emily asked.

“Oh lunch surely,” Darla answered.

Marin kissed Irena and motioned her off his lap.

“You ladies enjoy your lunch. We’ve just finished and Danny has some things to show me back at the loft.”

Darla gave me a questioning look and I shook my head to indicate it was not what she feared.

“Did Cynthia head back home?” I asked.

“Chet came to the door to fetch her,” Darla answered. “He was looking somewhat haggard.”

“After spending the night with the Bower sisters, I’m not surprised,” I said. “See you both at home.” I kiss both my ladies on the cheek.


Getting home the first thing I did was pop the hatch to the roof. Martin and I did a quick survey of the damage from last night’s party. There were a few glasses still sitting around and a couple of garbage cans that needed dumping.

When we straighten everything out I asked, “So what’s the plan?”

“How about I wait up here. When the girls show up you tell Irena I want to see her up here.”

“Okay. What if Darla or Emily wants to follow her.”

“Just keep them from doing that. Drag them to the bedroom or something.”

“After last night that’s not on the table for awhile.”

“You’ll think of something.”


We heard the doorbell announce the girls. Martin ran up the stairs to the roof and I waited to prevent any of the women from continuing after him.

“Darla can I see you for a moment?”

My wife followed me to the living room area and both other girls entered the kitchen.

“Danny,” Irena asked. “Where’s Martin?”

“He’s up on the roof. I think he want’s to talk to you.”

Irena started up the stairs.

“We really should clean up,” Emily said.

“We’ve already done it. Now wait for it.”

Both women looked at me. In about thirty seconds we heard, “Yes! YES!”

About a minute later we heard feet running down the stairs. As Irena hit the floor screams came from both Darla and Emily as the blonde showed off the ring on her left ring finger.


“What are you doing anyway?”

We were in the secret room and I was digging through the dailies.

“I told Martin there were security cameras on the roof and that I would get him footage of his proposal.”

“Dangerous. What if he suspects there are ‘security cameras’ at other places?”

“Not a problem.” I change the subject. “Martin is thinking about them moving to Lesserton.”

“Really? So he’ll be looking for a house?” I could see Darla’s eagerness over a possible sale. Lesserton did not have the market of a large urban area. Few people left now days and few people moved in, though there was a steady increase in the town’s population now that word was getting around the poly community.

“He’s thinking about the old firehouse.”

“The county would love to offload that. Let me make a few calls.”


“So have you thought of a date yet,” Darla asked.

We celebrated Martin and Irena’s engagement by taking them to the Baker’s Wife, a french bistro three blocks down Main Street. Darla had discovered the restaurant during her short time in Lesserton when she was living on Peach Street.

“Definitely the spring,” Irena said. “It will take that long for my parents to arrange visas and such.”

“Irena’s mother lives in Moscow and her father lives in Oslo now,” Martin said.

“The wedding will be in the city I suppose?” I asked.

“Certainly better than here, for many reasons,” Martin said. “It will give me plenty of time to sell off the condo and get ready for the move here. That reminds me. Darla We’re interested in a property here.”

“Danny told me. I made some calls. I think we can see it before you leave.”

“Good,” Irena said. “I was a little concerned when Martin asked me about living here, but this afternoon I had no trouble video calling with both my parents. I could easily consult from here. The forty-five minute ride to the airport is no longer than where I live now, though flight options are a bit more constrained.”

“There’s always charters,” I said. “I expect we’ll do that when we come in for the wedding vice commercial.”

“Really?” Darla said surprised. Emily looked completely shocked.

“It’s thousands instead of hundreds. Our stock dividends accumulate more than that in a month. It shouldn’t be a problem unless we’re commuting every week.”

“What do you think about this firehouse idea of Martin’s?” Darla asked.

“I am not sure,” Irena answered. “It sounds far-fetched, but then I look at your loft and see how such a thing can be done.”

“A lot depends on the building,” Darla said. “I haven’t been inside myself. I’m hoping we can see it tomorrow afternoon.”


“I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning about the girls,” I said.

“About sending them all to you?”

“Sort of. You’ve seen the size of my bed. Why don’t you and Irena join us tonight?”

“That’s somewhat advanced. Are you ready to see me and Darla together?”

“If you’re ready to see me and Irena together.”

“I must be, because I’m hard just thinking about it.” He looked pensive. “What about the girls? Do you think they’ll be okay with it?”

“I don’t think Emily or Darla will have a problem. What about Irena?”

“I can but ask.”


After the three of us retired to the bedroom I explain my proposal to my ladies.

“So a real orgy?” Darla said.

“It certainly won’t be the first one in this room. Not even since I’ve moved in.”

“Really. I would have like to see that.”

“You can actually.”

“God. That’s right.” She was lost in thought. “Maybe. Cynthia did say it might be too valuable to destroy.”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Darla said.

Both of our guests were wearing the light robes that Darla had stocked each bedroom with. It was quite evident that they had nothing underneath. Both my ladies were starkers and I was still in my boxer briefs.

The moment was a little awkward so I said, “I’ve got that video for you. Would you like to see it?”

“Video?” Irena asked looking at Martin.

The wall that the bedroom shared with the office had a ginormous TV mounted on it. I picked up the thumb drive that was sitting on one of the bedside tables and walked over to the TV. I connected it to the USB slot on the TV.

We seldom used the TV, so the remote was Velcroed to the side of the device. A couple of clicks and the video on the drive started playing.

It showed Martin standing on the roof next to the hot tub enclosure. Irena moved the up stairs under the roof hatch finally seeing her beau.

“What is going on?” she asked walking up to him.

The sound was crystal clear. The video high definition.

When she got about two steps away Martin dropped to his knee and presented the ring box to her.

“Irena Vladimirovna Sabalina will you marry me?”

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed and then pulled Martin to his feet to deliver a blistering kiss.

After the kiss Martin slipped the ring on her finger and Irena turned and ran back down the stairs under the hatch.

Somehow all of the women were crying and Irena and Darla were hugging.

I used the remote to eject the thumb drive and pulled it from the TV. When I approached Martin to hand him the device he scooped me up in a semi-naked man hug that managed not to be creepy somehow.

“I’ve got an idea on how we should proceed with the evening,” Emily said.

We all looked at her.

“I propose that we play a game. I call it live porn. Each of us ladies will state a particular sexual act that we wish to perform on another participant. We will then perform that act while the others watch. The audience must abstain from doing anything but watching unless the woman invites them to join.”

“Sounds appropriately deviant,” Darla said. “How do decided who goes first?”

“Alphabetical order?” Emily proposed.

Darla gave her a look, but then acquiesced, “Very well.”

“Everyone on the bed,” she directed. She stood before us for a good minute thinking.

“When I returned to Danny,” she explained. “One of the things I told him was that because my sexual experience was greater than I could possibly believably explain to him that I often held myself back when engaging in sex with him. This is one of the tricks that I picked up after we married.”

She held her hand out to Martin. When he took it she pulled indicating he was to get off of the bed. She walked him over to one of the chairs in the sitting area. Turning the chair she untied his robe and pushed it off his shoulders so that it fell off of him. Martin was already obviously aroused.

Darla glanced down at him and said, “Very nice to be appreciated.” She then stepped over to the bedside table and open the drawer, pulling out a tube that I remembered was stored there.

Walking back to Martin she put a hand on his shoulder indicating he should sit. With the chair facing so that we could see them in profile Darla stood over him. Pointing the tube of lubricant at her chest Darla squeezed until a dollop of clear gel plopped onto her chest between her breasts.

She then knelt in front of him grabbing her breasts from each side and slid his prick between them.

Martin moaned as his hard member was caressed by Darla’s warm flesh. When she reach the bottom of his stalk his head was revealed enough that she could lick the head with her skillful tongue. Martin moaned again.

“Fuck,” Emily said looking at Irena. “We’re never going to be able to do that.” Emily’s small, though perfect breast were much too compact to tit fuck. Likewise Irena’s compact athlete’s build would not support such play.

Darla kept moving her torso up and down, caressing his raging hard prick, her mouth lapping at the head as it came within reach. Finally she took the head in her mouth, her breast continuing to move along the stalk as she sucked.

“God, baby, I’m gonna cum,” Martin groaned out.

Darla released him from her mouth and used her legs to moved her body up and down vigorously.

“Come on baby,” Darla said. “Cum for me. Cum all over me.”

Martin exploded. His first shot splashed into Darla’s face, a good foot above the head of his cock still buried between her breasts. Darla continued moving and his next shot sprayed up and fell back onto her breasts. Four more pulses of decreasing intensity splashed cum all over Darla’s mammaries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.