Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I was a little tense during the party. I guess it showed.

“Danny is everything alright,” Martin asked.

“Everything is fine. How did you enjoy your hike?”

“It was great. It’s a good trail. I know Irena enjoyed it too, and she’s been on some of the best trails in the world.” He looked a little pensive. “We haven’t overstayed our welcome, I hope.”

“Not at all. I think Emily would like for you and Irena to move in full time.”

“I don’t think my heart could take that. I might send all three to you tonight.”

I waved my hand back and forth in a negative gesture. “I’m just human.”

“Not what I’ve heard from Darla. I hear there’s a foursome of lovely ladies that are graced by your presence on a regular basis.”

“You’ve met one of them. Kathryn from the diner.”

“Wow.”

“I see them near the bar. Let me introduce you.”

All four sisters had just arrived and were at the bar pouring themselves drinks. I made introductions and Carly and Kathryn dragged Martin off to introduce them to Irena.

Later I saw Martin talking to Doug Wexler, the volunteer fire chief. Doug was an actual paid full time county employee. He was responsible for ensuring that the volunteer firefighters had adequate equipment and training to do their job. This included the fire rescue crews that appeared at the accident site the day before.

At one point in the evening I saw Cynthia on the bedroom balcony with Emily sharing a smoke, which did not speak well of the lawyers frame of mind. Eventually Emily proposed to relax the nervous blonde by feeling her up. Eventually Emily had her top down revealing a shelf bra that allowed her to suck on the blonde’s nipples. She managed to get her hands on Cynthia’s gorgeous ass by raising her dress almost to her waist. I saw the strings making up her thong panties before Emily released the woman because someone interrupted them. They had decided to cut through the bedroom after visiting the master bath. Cynthia quickly pulled her dress back on and ducked into the bedroom.

Near the end of the evening Carly cornered me near the hot tub.

“If you don’t mind we’re going to steal David and Chet away from your party and hop over to our place.”

“Why would I mind?”

“We were hoping you might make sure Cynthia has a warm place to land.”

Now I wondered about what I had seen earlier.

Not ten minutes later my MPDG snuck up on me.

“Hey no grabassing Ms. Dream Girl,” I said.

Emily rolled into my arms.

“Cynthia is a little stressed tonight. Do you think she can stay over?”

“What does Darla say?”

“That she wants a shot at the hot blonde slut lawyer. As for me I want another night with Martin and Irena, if you don’t mind.”


“I’ve been wanting to do this since I met you,” Darla said, kissing the blonde attorney.

I’ve found letting Darla unwrap my presents was a very pleasant experience. Cynthia was wearing a dress. Low cut. High hem. On many women her age it would have looked too young. On her it accented her perfect breasts and fine ass. I was not shocked to find that somewhere during the evening she had lost the thong panties I had seen earlier. The shelf bra was still present but hid nothing.

“You’re so beautiful,” Darla said. She kissed Cynthia again, her hands running down the blonde’s back until she could cup her ass.

While the two women explored each other I stripped. Then I moved behind Darla and began pulling at her clothes. Cynthia quickly realized what I was doing and began to help me. Soon Darla was as naked as the two of us.

Darla began to back up toward the bed. When she reached it she sat on the edge and then scooted back pulling Cynthia with her. When both women were on the bed Darla pull Cynthia on top of her so that they could kiss. After using her tongue to thoroughly explore Cynthia’s mouth Darla pushed her head lower.

Know what she wanted, Cynthia kissed down my wife’s neck, going lower and lower until her mouth was on Darla’s breast. Her tongue came out and she began to lick around Darla’s dark nipple. She sucked on one until it was fully engorged and then moved to the other.

Meanwhile I crawled up the bed behind the blonde. Leaning over I kissed one of her ass cheeks. As she began to move her mouth lower on the dark haired beauty I rimmed her rosebud. She moaned into Darla’s stomach. I licked lower tracing my tongue along her perineum.

Darla reached down and pushed her lower. Cynthia moved her mouth over Darla’s slit. I heard my wife moan as Cynthia began to lap at her cunt. I too moved lower and tasted Cynthia’s sweet cunt. It was wet with her arousal and I savored the earthy taste.

I lapped just long enough to verify how wet she was, then I got up on my knees and placed the head of my cock at her entrance. The middle aged lawyer did not have the tightness of Darla or the muscular control of Irena, but her cunt provided a warm, wet cocoon for my steel hard prick.

The blonde moaned into my wife’s cunt. Darla sat up and pulled Cynthia up too so that she could kiss her. Cynthia devoured her, meanwhile reaching down to slide two fingers into my wife’s cunt. Soon her rhythm was the same as mine. I would bottom out in the blonde’s clinging cunt and her fingers would thrust into my wife, their tips brushing against Darla’s G-spot if her groans were any indication.

I reached down between Cynthia’s legs and began to frig her clit as I sped up my thrusts into her. The lawyer was panting like a freight train now. Darla Kissed her again, her mouth sucking on Cynthia’s tongue.

“Are you going to come for us?” Darla asked. Cynthia nodded her head vigorously up and down, unable to speak. Darla grabbed her chin forcing the woman to look at her. Staring deep into her eyes she said in a voice eerily like my mother, “Cum for me, Sin.”

Cynthia exploded. Her cunt pulled and rippled over me. She grunted and then expelled all the air in her lungs. Her whole body twitched. Somehow a sheen of sweat appeared over her entire body. Finally as the last wave rolled through her she collapsed off me onto Darla.

Cynthia was too weak to move, let alone talk, though I could see in her eyes she had questions. They would have to wait for now because Darla rolled them both over and then climbed on to her own knees, her ass facing me.

“My turn. Fuck the hell out of me husband.”

I slid into her. Darla was already fully primed. I did not even have to reach down for her clit, at this angle my cock was thumping her G-spot every time I thrust into her. In less than a couple of minutes she was spewing a string of profanity.

“Oh fucking yesss! Stick that iron rod into me. Fuck! I want to feel it at the back of my fucking throat. Pound me! Fuck the ever living shit out of me! Like that! Like that you fucker! So close! So close!”

At that point Cynthia was cognizant enough to latch onto Darla’s nipples with hand and mouth and Darla tumbled over. It was enough to drag me behind her and I sent half a dozen pulses of hot man juice into her rippling cunt.

As our climaxes ended we both tumbled down next to each other. My cock was still between Darla’s legs. Cynthia moved first to me and kissed me hard. I was still panting and her kiss made me light headed. Then she moved to Darla, She spent longer engaging my still trembling wife in a series of passionate kisses.

As hard as I had just come watching the two women kissing and feeling up each other started my cock back into working mode.

“Awe Fuck that was so good,” Darla said caressing Cynthia’s cheek.

“I think it was due to him,” she said looking my way. “Wow. Look at that. It’s still hard.” In fascination the blonde crawled over to me.

Her hand reached out to capture my prick and her thumb rubbed across the scar below the head. The already stiffening organ hardened quicker than Quickset on an Arizona Summer’s day.

“Yummy,” she said before swallowing it down. Cynthia treated me to a world class blowjob. Then when she judged it was as hard as it was going to get she pushed me to my back and threw her leg over me.

We were close enough to the headboard for her to grab it with both hands. Then using the leverage she posted on me like a jockey heading to last the quarter mile at the Kentucky Derby. I could see the dimples of her ass in that big mirror Uncle Tony had used to fuck the ever living shit out of Kathryn. Having just cum it was no surprise to me that Cynthia managed to squeeze a massive orgasm out without dragging me too close to the line.

Darla caught the blonde as her body bonelessly crumbled off of me. She had no mercy because she mercilessly attacked Cynthia’s still pulsing cunt. I watch as she lapped at the woman until a steam of girl juice squirted out of her.

Finally Cynthia pushed her away. “No more. Fuck. No more.”

Darla looked over at me. “Shit! He’s still fucking hasn’t cum.” She looked at Cynthia.

“Hell no I’m wrecked. You?”

“Fuck no. I feel like I’ve had a baseball bat shoved up me.” She tugged at me. “Lay down, lover.”

She tossed a pillow under my ass and raised one of my legs.

“Get that golden mouth working on him Blondie,” she said.

Cynthia crawled over me and began to work on my prick with her mouth and hands. She took me only half way in, using her hand to jack me behind her moving mouth. Then I felt Darla’s tongue rimming my ass.

Cynthia’s mouth and hand worked my prick over in a constant, regular pace while Darla stabbed her tongue into my anus in a different but equally regular pattern.

After only a few minutes I croaked out, “Fuck I’m going to cum.”

Cynthia changed her pace not at all and I felt my feet tingle in the way that let me know this was going to be a major orgasm. I started to shoot and neither woman blinked. I felt like Cynthia was pulling my spunk from the depths of my soul as my whole insides pulsed into her mouth.

Suck. Swallow. Dive. Suck Swallow. Dive.

Somewhere around the seventh or eight shot I passed out.


“What you two did to me.” Cynthia stretched languidly, like a cat.

“You seemed kind of stressed tonight,” I said. I’d had only been out a couple of minutes.

“I am.” she turned over to look at me and Darla moved closer behind her to press her body into the lawyer’s. “How much do you know about how judges are appointed in Virginia?”

“Nothing. Aren’t they elected, just like everywhere else?”

She shook her head. “Sort of, but not really. Judges are elected by the state legislature for a term of eight years. Every eight years they have to be re-vetted by the legislature. But in reality unless a judge is particularly partisan or publicly controversial they are routinely reappointed.”

“Okay. So what’s the problem?”

“Judge Michealson is at the point that he wants to retire. He has a preferred successor but a new appointment is completely different. For reappointment typically all you have to convince is the local House of Delegates member and senators. Then they go to the full House and Senate who pretty much rubber stamp the selection. Like I said unless they are highly partisan of very controversial.

“To get his chosen successor appointed we have to get her though the appointment committees and past a floor vote. To do that we’re going to need an advocate in the House and Senate. And right now we don’t have that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.