Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

We took the Jeep to Pipo’s for dinner. Since I was driving I went light on the wine, but the other three each had quite a bit more. I paid for three bottles of wine as well as a digestivo for each. Even after the restaurant’s very filling cuisine my four passengers weren’t feeling any pain by the time we got back to the loft.

“How about some coffee?” Darla asked once all five of use were seated around the living room.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Martin said. “Let me help.”

“So Emily,” Irena said. “Martin says that you live here. I’ve been wondering how that works.” I suspected that the wine was having an effect since that was not a question most people would ask so bluntly. I would later learn that Irena was a rather blunt girl.

“It works very well. We showed you our bed.”

“Yes. An arena worthy of gladiatorial contests. I was speaking more of the two women and one man aspect of things. Don’t you mind waiting your turn?”

“There’s not a lot of turn waiting going on.”

I was wondering where the coffee was and glanced at the kitchen. The coffee maker may have been going but Darla and Martin had found activities to pursue while the brew cycle was happening. They were in a clench and Martin’s hands were roving over my wife’s ass.

I felt a flash of jealousy and pushed it down, thinking that Darla was probably enjoying herself.

“Perhaps a demonstration might be in order,” the pretty physicist said.

Emily was sitting next to me with Irena on my other side. The pixie girl leaned into me and planted a blistering kiss on me. My cock obviously did not care about Irena’s reaction as it immediately tented my slacks.

When she broke the kiss she looked directly at Irena. I started to lean in toward the blonde, but Emily held me back and imposed herself between us.

“I’ve never...” Irena started to say, but when Emily’s lips crushed hers, she pressed her own lips into the brunette’s hard. When Emily’s tongue licked at her lips the blonde’s eagerly caressed it, finally sucking Emily’s organ into her mouth.

Irena was panting into Emily’s mouth, sloppily kissing the teen. She retained enough presence of mind to reach out and grasp my cock through my trousers. When Emily broke the kiss Irena took a deep, gasping breath and reached for me. Our lips met and her active tongue dueled with mine. I realized Emily’s hands were moving over her breasts when I heard the coffee maker beep. I glance over to the kitchen and saw that Darla and Martin were no long there.

I pulled away from both women and stood up. Had she taken him to our bed, I wondered with mixed feelings. I pushed them down and offered my hand to Irena. She took it and Emily captured her other hand.

Our trip down the hall was done in silence. When we arrived at the master bedroom it was empty. Emily pulled Irena into her arms and the women kissed. The blonde made no protest this time as their tongues entwined. Emily began to pull at Irena’s clothing and I moved behind her to help.

Once she was naked Irena turned to me and began to unbutton my shirt. Emily started working on my belt and soon I was also nude. I captured Emily and Irena stripped her as we kissed and my hands also pulled at the pixie girl’s clothing.

We then led Irena to our bed. With gentle caresses Emily prodded the woman into the center of the large mattress. Emily kissed her as I began to move my mouth down her body. I traced out her collar bone and moved lower as she began to moan into Emily’s mouth. By the time I reached her hardening nipple Emily was playing with the other one.

I moved down to her stomach. It was tight. Rimming her navel caused her body to shudder. By the time I reached her slit I was unsurprised to find it leaking. I ran my tongue over the outer lips and heard Irena moan loudly. I realized Emily had moved to her breasts and now had one in her mouth, sucking as her fingers twisted the other.

Irena’s hands reached for my head, her fingers twisting my hair as she pulled me into her torso. I moved up and fluttered my tongue over her clit and her body twisted and shook.

Otlichno,” she moaned. “So Good.”

When her orgasm passed she released me and instead captured Emily’s head pulling the girl up where she could kiss her. I watched as Irena started moving down the teenager’s body. She teased the girl’s nipples, but only stopped at her breasts for a short time before moving lower.

When she reached Emily’s cunt Irena grabbed the girl’s legs and threw them over her shoulders opening up Emily up like a buffet. Before diving in she wiggled her ass at me and said, “Show me.”

I knelt on the bed behind her and lined up as her head dove into Emily. Her cunt was hot and slick, but tight as a virgin. I slid all the way in and prepared to extract myself when I felt her cunt muscles ripple around me. I first I though she was cumming already but then realized that it was a conscious response.

I almost fucking lost it right then and dumped into her.

Biting my lip to keep from cumming I slowly extracted my member, feeling her cunt ripple around like little fingers. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and reached down to rim her rectum. She moaned into Emily, who was now hunching her body into Irena’s mouth. I pushed into her again and when I bottomed out I pushed my thumb into Irena’s ass.

This time the rippling of her cunt was the result of the orgasm that caused her body to jerk on me. She pulled away from me as her knees gave way and I plunge down after her, burying my prick deep within her. Emily was cumming now too and I felt the tingle in my balls that indicated I was done. As I shot my first pulse within her Irena’s legs started to shake like an earthquake and by my fifth pulse she was deep in another, extended orgasm.

She collapsed onto Emily, who still had her knees on Irena’s shoulders. I dropped beside them, reaching out to pull Irena’s still vibrating body into my arms. Emily twisted so that she was next to instead of under her blonde lover. Then in a heap we all basically passed out.


I awoke to notice that the balcony door was ajar. Emily was rolled into a ball outside of reach and I noted that the cover was half turned back indicating that my other bed mate was up. I slipped back into my pants and shirt sans underwear or shoes and stepped out on to the balcony.

It was beginning to get cool in the mornings so Irena had a thick robe on. The sky was still dark, but it was light enough that the stars were not visible and shortly the sun would peak over the horizon. The street below was empty.

As I opened the door Irena looked back over her shoulder and nodded to me. She then turned back to the street. I slipped out beside her and placed my arm around her. She melted into me.

“Martin said that I would have fun on this trip. He was very right.”

“Have you ever done something like this before?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“No. I mean, I am not a prude, but never before with a woman. And never while the man I was supposedly with was with another man’s wife.”

“Does that bother you?”

“I think that it’s exciting as hell.” She turns in my arms and we were face to face now.

She fumbled with the belt of her robe and pulled it open enough to press her nude body against mine. We kissed there out on the balcony only the empty street seeing our dark entwined forms. I pull away and close her robe back.

“While I’d like to take you bent over the rail I think it’s warmer inside.”

We stepped back into the bedroom and I shut the balcony door. Irena stopped at the bed and waited for me. When I got to her she shrugged and the robe dropped to the floor. Then the breath taking blonde dropped to her knees. I pulled off my shirt as Irena yanked down my pants revealing my hardening cock.

Irena reached up to hold it, so that she could kiss the head. As her lips touched me I felt them blossom over me. Her mouth was warm and wet and she made a half a dozen or so trips to the halfway point before her hand released me so that she could travel all the way down.

Darla was an excellent cocksucker, way better than I had realized before our marital rough spot. Irena was better. Like her cunt, her throat seemed to be capable of dancing fingers over my cock. She seemed to have no problem breathing no matter that my head was buried deep in her throat.

I felt myself on the verge of orgasm, but she pulled off and her hand gripped the base of my stalk as she said, “Not yet.”

She released me, but instead of standing up she dropped down on the floor. Then in an amazing acrobatic feat I had only seen in porn she raised her legs up against my body and basically stood on her head.

I grabbed her thighs and saw that her cunt was at just the right height. I used one hand to hold her legs and the other to aim my prick at her opening. I slid into her and was basically pile driving her into the floor.

Her cunt started to pull at me. We both knew that I was not in good enough shape to continue this very long so I pushed fast and hard into her. After only a minute or two my thighs were burning. Even my arms and abs hurt, but her rippling around my prick was dragging me closer and closer at an astounding rate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.