Lesserton - Cover

Lesserton

Copyright© 2022 by ninjabird

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - All through rural America small towns are drying up and blowing away. The small town of Lesserton has found a way to prosper under these hard economic conditions. All it took was three men's will to attract the right kind of people to a place willing to ignore convention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Are you sure you don’t want me to go along?” Darla asked.

I shook my head as I toss the last few items in my carry-on. “It’s going to be hard enough to explain things to Martin and Jenn.”

“I’m surprised you haven’t done that already.”

“I didn’t want to get into it over the phone.”

Martin had called last week and passed on the date for the final sale meeting. By this point it was all but completed. One visit to the lawyer’s office, signatures on some forms, and a bunch of money would show up in our accounts. So I was flying up on an over-nighter.

Emily tossed a small tube of lube into my carry-on bag.

“It’s less than 3.4 ounces,” she said. “You might need it for that check in phone call we’re doing tonight.”

“Are you sure you don’t want us to take you to the airport?” Darla asked again.

I latched my bag. “No. It would be on hour and a half round trip. I can just leave the car in long term parking overnight.”

I kissed them both goodbye.

“You two be good,” I said.

“No promises,” Darla answered.


It was odd to be back. I had a rental and checked into the hotel downtown just a block or two away from the Lawyer’s office. Then I gave Martin a call.

“You’re in. Do you have a car?”

“Yeah.”

“Why don’t you come on over to the condo? We can send for takeout. I’ve got someone I want you to meet.”


For as long as I’d known him Martin had moved from one relationship to another. His taste was impeccable. All of them, including Darla, whom he dated before I did, were absolutely gorgeous. Still I was not prepared for the woman who opened the door of the condo.

She was no more than five four. She had striking high cheekbones. Her blond hair was tied back in a ponytail. A half sleeve white top that was tight enough to highlight her orange size breasts graced her upper body. Dark capris hugged her hips.

“Hi. Danny Becket. I’m here to see Martin.”

“Come in Danny we’ve been expecting you.” Her speech had a slight accent. Russian? Eastern European?

She turned around, leading me inside. Her ponytail extended almost to her waist. I watched her hips swivel as she moved across the floor, her ass moving in interesting ways. She led me into the living room where Martin was sitting on a love-seat, a beer bottle in his hand.

“Would you like a beer?” she asked.

“Sure. Thanks.”

I let my eyes follow her out of the room. When I looked at Martin I could see his eyebrow arc. I just shrugged.

She came back with two beers. She handed me one and then took her place next to Martin.

“Danny this is Irena.”

“Please to meet you,” I said.

“Martin has told me about your company,” she said. “I am so glad you have managed to, how is it said, cash in?”

“So how is it going?” Martin asked.

“Fine,” I said not ready to discuss my personal life in front of Martin’s latest squeeze.

He obviously noticed my reservations because he said, “Irena we have some business to discuss.”

“Of course.” The blonde stood up and bent down long enough to kiss Martin. Then she stood up and gave me a flirty look and left the room.

“Wow,” I said. “Who is she?”

“Believe it or not she has a PhD in physics.”

“No shit? Where do you find them?”

“She’s also a competitive pole dancer.”

“I’m not sure I want to know,” I said.

“Darla has rented out your house.”

“I know. How did you find out?”

He looked a little abashed.

“I went over to try to hook up. I mean you left her and anyway that was before Irena came into the picture.”

Martin never seemed to fall below my expectation.

“How’s Jenn? I haven’t talked to her at all since the last time we all got together.”

“Jenn’s Jenn. She hasn’t discussed her future plans with me.”

I did not know how to broach the next subject so I just blurted it out.

“Darla and I are back together.”

“Really? Does that mean you’ve forgiven her? How? You don’t really think you can trust her?”

“You were just talking about hooking up with her.”

“But I’m not married to her. I don’t need to trust her.”

“I’m trusting her to be her.”

“What’s that mean?”

“Do you have any idea how many couples reconcile after one of them is unfaithful?”

“No idea. One out of ten?”

“Close to 25%.”
“But we’re not talking about Darla just having an affair.”

“No we’re not. We’ve been in counseling. Typically in an incident of infidelity the offending partner promises to never cheat again and the other partner either accepts that or not. Usually, long term, neither partner is happy. About 1 in 4 cheat again.”

“So I ask again. How can you trust her?”

“Before I found out about Darla’s affairs I was happy. Darla was happy too. We were both happy.”

“But you were only happy because you had no idea what she was doing.”

“True enough. One of the reasons I was happy was that Darla was happy. We had a very active sex life. I never suffered sexually or emotionally because Darla was wantonly unfaithful. Until I found out.

“Darla has realized that her actions were hurtful to me. For that she is sorry. But she is only sorry because she hurt me. Early in our relationship she tried to get me to have a threesome with her and one of her friends. I turned her down flat. Not because I was uninterested in the act, but because I was uninterested in the person. She took that to mean I had no interest in expanding our allowed sexual partners. Our lack of communication help exacerbate the situation. We’re communicating much better now.”

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

“So you know I’ve moved to a town in western Virginia.”

“Yeah. I have to say that really surprised me. I figure you were trying to get away from Darla.”

“I was.”
“So now that you’re back together why not come home?”

“Because Lesserton isn’t your typical small town. The people there ... what do you know about polyamory?”

“Just what I’ve seen on the internet. Open marriage. Couples having girlfriends and boyfriends. Ethical Slut.”

“Ethical Slut?”

“It’s a channel on YouTube.”

“Really?” I said. Never heard of it.

“Well in Lesserton polyamory is a big thing. Darla and I are trying it.”

“No shit?” Martin got a look. “Does that mean Darla and I...?”

“Man, you’re just a man slut.”

He laughed.


I got back to the room after dinner and closed the blinds. Stripping down I selected the quick-link to Emily’s phone.

“I was wondering if you forgot us,” Emily said as soon as she picked up the phone.

“Dinner service was slow.”

“We’ve started without you. Ahhhh! Set up the phone.”

I place the phone on the table so that the selfie camera would show the bed and pressed video. Then I threw the signal to the room’s smart TV.

The picture surprised me because, as Emily said, they had started without me. Em must have been using an earbud, because the phone was set up so that the camera showed the whole bed. On it were three naked women.

Emily was laid out at one edge. Her legs thrust into the air. Kneeling on the floor, her face in Emily’s sweet cunty was Darla. Darla had most of her fingers buried in Emily. They were moving in and out of her, while my wife’s other hand was rubbing the pixie girl’s clit.

At Emily’s head, or rather sitting on her face was a woman I recognized, but had never seen naked. Elsie Monroe. The thirty something redhead was holding both of Emily’s legs, supporting them as she sucked on one of the girl’s toes. Her breasts were firm, with only a little sag, something to be said for a woman whose breast were the size of grapefruits. Her areola were large, almost the size of a poker chip, with eraser sized pink nipples, displayed quite prominently.

I took myself in hand as I watched Elsie move from one foot to the other, her hips moving as Emily’s talented tongue lapped at her.

Darla’s mouth replaced her hand on Emily’s clit and I saw the teen’s body heave up off the bed as her muffled cries indicated her pleasure. Elsie was rubbing her cunt across Emily’s face now as I expect most of the pixie girl’s attention was now taken up by the orgasm that appeared to be running through her slim body.

Elsie released the teens legs to capture and twist her own nipples as her body began to shake. Emily had obviously finished her own trip to Nirvana, as her arms were rapped around Elsie’s legs as she pulled the woman’s sex tighter to her head. She kept at her until Elsie fell over on top of her.

This put Elsie’s mouth right above Emily’s cunt and the redhead sucked on the teen’s cunt and Darla continued to frig the girl.

About the time Emily started to spray Elsie’s face and Darla’s chest as she experienced a massive orgasm I felt my own. My spluge shot up at least four feet as I watched Emily be totally wrecked by her two lovers. Elsie’s follow on orgasm was just a bonus.

“So ... Hot.” I gasped at the phone.

“Fuck!” Emily panted. “We’ll see you tomorrow.” Then she reached up to the bud in her ear and cut the call.


I purposely disdained a suit for the signing. Martin went with the tie and everything. I did not really give a shit what the new owners or the lawyers thought. The three of us signed the contract and one guy signed on behalf of the buyer. There were photos and it was over. I was nine million dollars richer.

They brought in food for after and I stayed just long enough to have a final conversation with Martin.

“You should come down to visit,” I said. “Darla might like to see you.”

“Should I bring Irena?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.