Miss Ice Queen, Next Weekend - Cover

Miss Ice Queen, Next Weekend

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Romantic Sex Story: Joe takes Ann for a river cruise, with a catch. He ends up with the best catch of all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Joe text Ann on Wednesday, ‘Friday wear sexy red dress and green belt, shoes, handbag. We have a dinner date.’ Ann read the message and smiled. Her coworkers noticed the smile and enquired but she revealed nothing. Again nothing fazed her for the rest of the day.

Early on Friday Joe texted ‘Be downstairs at 5pm for the limo pickup please.’

Now Ann was wondering what was happening. However she remain smiling all day and her coworkers kept an eye on her. When she left for the toilet at 4.30 and came back with makeup on, they followed her when she left. The look of her coworkers as she was handed a glass of sparkling wine as she entered the limo was amazing. They tried to look to see who was inside. It was only Ann. They talked.

The driver drove down the street for two blocks then turned left. He stopped as Joe was waiting, dressed in a dinner suit. He entered the limo and kissed Ann. “Hope I did not cause too much of a stir at your work Ann?”

Ann laughed, “Yes you did, I was followed down in the lift and three girls all noticed I entered this car with the glass of excellent sparking wine. Thank you darling.” They kissed again and Joe refilled Ann’s glass as he got one for himself.

Joe said “I have been invited to a private yacht party from a, not so nice guy, that is touting for my business. On board will be a lot of loose girls, all employed by him to entrap me. I am doing the opposite and, with your permission, introduce you as my long standing girlfriend. I would like you to be a bitch to his girls and make them aware I only obey you at your whim and call. For the last few months I have tried to get rid on him but he is persistent and a bloody pain in the arse. Will you agree darling?”

Well Ann was very happy with him calling her his darling. She realised she had fallen under his charms last weekend. “Yes I will, I will call you my boy. Joe my boy. They will think I am a dominatrix and that would put the cat among the pigeons.” Joe laughed as he finished his wine.

As they got out of the limo at the dock, Ann said loudly “Joe hold my arm but stay one step behind me, do you understand boy?”

Joe smiled and did as he was told, replying “Yes Ann.”

As they walked onto the yacht Joe introduced his girlfriend “Hi Pete, this is Ann my girlfriend, We have been together for quite a long time.”

Pete put his hand out to Ann, She looked at Joe and he reached out to shake his hand, much to Pete’s surprise. Joe smiled at Ann. He thought ‘you did that perfectly’. They walked onboard and were handed a drink of sparking wine. Ann gave her drink to Joe and ‘Looked’ at him. He tasted the drink and handed it back saying “Ann it is nice.” Ann took the drink and had a sip.

Pete said “Joe I did not realise you had a girlfriend?”

Joe replied “Yes we have been together for a while, At my girlfriends work she is known as ‘The Ice Queen’. Very efficient and does not tolerate laziness or poor presentations. I did promise to take her out tonight when I got your invitation. Hope you don’t mind Pete.” Not that he could say anything now they were on board.

Pete replied “No not a problem at all.” with a sour face knowing his plan had just failed. The yacht took off from the dock and they sailed the waterways. There were some pre-dinner nibbles and in each instance Ann looked at Joe. Ann only said a few words and all to Joe very quietly.

They had a nice fish salad followed by a mix fruit salad with cream. The meal was OK and more meant for a group of men than couples. The five scantly dressed females remained in the background after ‘the look’ from Ann. They returned to the dock at 9pm and called the limo.

Inside Joe laughed and laughed until he got home. On entering and closing the door, he grabbed Ann and really kissed and hugged her. “Darling that was a brilliant evening and I loved the way you looked at at his sluts and put them down with just your eyes.” He kissed and cuddled her again.

Ann finally getting some word in smiled at Joe, “He was a nasty piece of work and a person I personally would not trust.”

They walked into the bedroom and disrobed, no kiss, no love just pure sexual release. Joe pulled Ann onto the bed and entered her wet and hot pussy. Ann wrapped her arms and legs around Joe and they went, hammer and tongs just fucking each other, with finally release he shot into Ann and she came bouncing on the bed. They collapsed in sexual harmony. Infact they fell into a deep sleep.

The two of them woke up at 5.30am still holding each other. They moved into the shower and after releasing the pressure they made love in the shower. This time with more passion. Drying each other they dressed, Ann in her dress, Joe in shorts and t-shirt. They went for a beach walk and after 7am they entered the beach cafe for breakfast. Joe ordered a large hot coffee and a full breakfast for both of them.

Joe stated “Last night you were a dream girl and many thanks for the show. He is a pain and very costly. I have been trying to get rid of him from my business. He wanted to purchase part of my business. There is no way I would or could work with him. Also he hates the colour of red and green together on anyone, so an extra special thanks for following my requests darling.” He reach over and kissed her.

Suddenly a voice said “Ann what are you doing here?”

Ann looked up and saw her boss Gloria. Ann replied “Good morning Gloria, Meet Joe, my boyfriend.” Joe stood up and shook her hand. “Are you alone Gloria?”

Gloria replied “Yes,” looking at Ann, “you know it left me!”

Joe replied “Would you like to join us for breakfast Gloria, we don’t mind, do we Ann!”

Gloria looked at both of them and could feel the invite “OK. Thank you, I just order some food.”

Joe called over the waiter and said “Make our order for three now please Bill.”

The waiter, Bill, replied “Yes Joe, no problem.” and walked away.

Joe said “Breakfast is arranged my Ann’s Boss.” breaking out into a big smile.

Gloria stated “Ann, I heard, you made an exit from work last night drinking wine in a limo.”

They both laughed, Ann replied “Yes Joe needed a favour from me so he softened me up with the transport and sparkling wine. I did notice some of the girls watching me.” Smiling.

Joe said “Yes I wanted to stir up your ‘Ice Queen’ and get rid of a client that is not a nice person. Ann was brilliant as a dominatrix last night. I acted a slave to her to get rid of a nasty client.”

Joe’s phone rang and he excused himself. He came back really smiling and kissed Ann. As he sat down he explained “Ann your actions last night worked a dream. The client has taken all of his business from my company. Apparently he does not want to work with a wimp controlled by a female bitch dressed in ‘Red and Green’.” He laughed.

Ann explained to Gloria, “The guy, Pete wanted to trap Joe with some sluts, he asked me to turn the tables and we did. Joe I am happy for you.”

Gloria asked “Joe, what do you do for a crust?”

Ann asked “Yes Joe what do you do? Even I do not know.”

Joe explained “I run an online cloud company, number 6 in the world. The other bigger ones keep offering me money to take over my business, but I am not interested. I offer a lot of personal service that gets lost in the bigger companies.”

Gloria said “Well I am looking at a cloud solution but they expect me to read their dumb computer words and understand.”

Joe asked “What is your company name, Ann like you, I don’t even know who you work for other than the legal admin office?”

Gloria replied “Cole Consulting, I do accounting and financial consulting to high worth clients.”

Joe smiled “Um, I hope we do not have a conflict of interest here. As I said I did not know until now who Ann worked for. You have an appointment on Wednesday morning 9.30 with Joe’s Cloud Services. I believe Stuart is your consultant.”

Gloria looked surprised, replied “Yes how do you know?”

Joe replied “I am Joe’s Cloud Services, the owner. Your a multi million dollar business with offices in seven countries. You want connection 24/7. Which we can do in six countries. We won’t promise the seventh due to political instability.” Their coffee arrived.

Gloria looked at Ann. Ann said “This is the first time we have ever talk business Gloria, promise. I did not know or said anything and you know my word.”

Gloria replied “OK, I trust you Ann. Joe you do know about my business. Lets leave it here and meet on Wednesday. Ann you will attend as well now. Lovely coffee.”

Breakfast arrived and Gloria was surprised with the contents and presentation. They talked about other matters whilst eating as other tables close by were filling up.

When they left, Joe signed the chit and walked out. Ann asked “Don’t you pay?”

Joe smiled at the ladies “Yes, as I bring a lot of clients here they have an account for me. What chance do my future clients have of saying no with the lovely food and view of the beach?”

Gloria laughed “Ann I like him, See you both on Wednesday. Joe thank you for breakfast.”

She returned to her car and drove away.

Joe put his arm around Ann saying, “Well that was not the breakfast I was planning with you?”

Ann smiled and kissed him. They went back to the beach for a walk and talk.

They returned to Joe’s car, he gave Ann a cuddle and asked “Well, your decision, I take you home to either stay or collect some clothes for the long weekend. Like last week I do need to see my mum and shop?”

Ann kissed him “Um, shall I, nah.” she smiled “Take me home for some clothes and I look after you this weekend my boy Joe.” She kissed and cuddled him tightly. They drove to her home, again he talked to her parents very jovially. They were again very friendly. Joe’s mum really like Ann and made them stay for a cuppa. Collecting the shopping Joe and Ann stayed at the shops for lunch as they left late because of mum’s cuppa.

They put the shopping away and Ann moved her clothes into the second bedroom, especially to hang her dresses, Joe requested she bring. He walked in behind her and opened a draw. “Put your other clothes here, saves looking for them in the suitcase.” She did so. Joe noticed how tidy she put her items away. He smiled and returned to the kitchen. He made a pot of tea and called Ann.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.