Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 8: Multiple Celebrations

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Multiple Celebrations - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

chapter-8-1.jpg

Saturday morning I awoke to the feel of my wife stroking my cock. She was lying on her side with her left leg on my abs. Her lips were kissing my neck.

“Do you remember when we got married Eddie? We were naked, the officiate was naked, and all of the guests were naked. At the reception I felt the love that each male in the wedding party had for me as they filled my pussy with their cocks. You were lying beside me enjoying sliding your cock into each of the females attending our wedding.”

“I do remember all of those things. I also remember how beautiful and sexy you were while you fucked all of those naked cocks. I also remember watching you scoop the cum from your pussy as each man pulled out of you. I remember how you brought your fingers to your mouth and swallowed a little of the cum from each man.”

“It was the perfect ending to the reception Eddie. It’s too bad that Patrick and Kitty won’t have that same experience.”

My wife shifted her position so that she was on top of me. Her pussy was rubbing my ankles as she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. When I was respectfully hard, she inched her way up my body. Her pussy lips were splayed around my cock as she licked, sucked, and nibbled my nipples.

I was in sexual paradise when she raised her body and inserted my cock deep inside her. My wife bucked, twisted and turned as she rode my super hard cock. I couldn’t hold out under her assault and came quickly.

Ann wasn’t far behind me. As the first shot of sperm hit her cervix, she let out a scream that would wake the dead.

Our bedroom door flew open as our daughter dashed into our room. “I heard mom’s scream. Is everyone ok?”

I told Lizzy that everything was fine. “Your mother just got a little too excited.”

“Well, the next time you excite mom that much let me know in advance so I can be here to watch!”

Liz left the room and Ann and I couldn’t help but laugh.


We were leaving our living quarters to catch the 11:30am ferry to Mango Island when our daughter reminded us that she and Gracie were fixing dinner for us and Gracie’s parents.

“Dinner will be at 6:00pm. If you are going to be late, call me.”

Ann and I answered in unison, “Yes, Mom.”

On the way to the ferry, I said, “Who is the parent and who is the child?”

“Eddie, Liz turns 17 in the fall. She is not our little girl anymore. She is a young woman.”

I saw Matt and Joan Twain as we debarked from the ferry.

“What are you two doing here?” I asked.

“Beside the fact that we live here, we are here to take you to the wedding venue.”

I gave Matt a man hug and my wife gave Joan a kiss on the lips.

Matt took us to the resort and led us to the Larson living quarters.

A white arbor had been erected. White and blue flowers were laced through its lattice work. Juanita and Federico were standing off to the side of the arbor.

Ann and I approached them and after the mandatory hugs and kisses, my wife asked if Juanita was officiating the marriage ceremony. Juanita replied in the affirmative.

“That makes my heart sing, Juanita. Just the thought that you officiated at our marriage and are now doing the same for Patrick and Kitty makes my pussy wet.”

“Those were good times, weren’t they?” Juanita said.

I held Juanita in my arms and quietly said, “And now that you are on the island, we can have good times together again. I thought Juanita might have swooned if I hadn’t been holding her tight to my body.

I looked at Federico and said, “Are you the photographer for today’s event? That is a very expensive camera, do you know how to use it?”

“Si, Senor Eddie, I am the photographer and mi esposa is teaching me how to take pictures.”

Matt joined the conversation. “Eddie, Federico is being modest. His talents with a camera exceed his talents as a pastry chef. I have an album of 30 eight by tens and 5 poster size that I framed and hung in our master bedroom. Federico has the ability to take what others call pornographic and turn the picture into erotic art.”

My wife was asking Juanita a question when Matt pulled me aside. I heard Juanita say, “Si, Senora, mi cono es calvo. Camelita and I shave each other every day.”

“Eddie, I would like to make a suggestion for you to think about. I really have no great need for a pastry chef. But I think that the resort could use a staff photographer.”

“Matt, I was thinking the same thing. I am going to have Federico take some photos of my family this week. After I see them I will give you my answer to your idea.”

Soft music began to play and we all stopped our discussions.

Juanita had taken her position in front of the arbor. My wife and I, Matt and Joan, and Lois Larson (Kitty’s mother) formed a semi-circle so that we all had an excellent view of the proceedings.

Patrick entered the room followed by his brother Paul. Patrick was wearing a white dressing robe and he was barefoot.

The music changed to the wedding march.

Kathy, Kitty’s older sister, led the way. She was followed by Kitty and her father. Kitty was also dressed in a white dressing robe and was barefoot.

Fred led his daughter to the arbor. He gave his daughter a quick kiss on her forehead before extending her hand towards her brother and future husband.

Patrick took Kitty’s hand as her father joined her mother in the semi-circle.

The wedding march ended. The silence in the room was broken when Juanita said, “Ladies and Gentlemen. We are gathered here to witness the joining of Katherine Ann Larson and Peter Wayne Larson in the bonds of holy matrimony.

“I have been asked to give my famous one minute ceremony but a few minutes ago I convinced Pat and Kitty to let me extend it two or three minutes.

“Many years ago I officiated another marriage. When they told me that they would be naked during the ceremony I asked them why they would expose themselves. The husband-to-be explained that when a person is clothed they feel protected. That protection allowed them to tell half-truths and outright lies. When a person is naked they lose that protection and it becomes impossible to lie.

“That opened my eyes and I saw those around me in a different light. I and my family will be forever in their debt.

“You are probably asking yourselves why I am making this confession today. The answer is simple. That couple that I married so many years ago is in this room today. And I am proud to carry on the tradition of their marriage today.”

Kitty and Pat turned their heads and looked at me. I smiled and I could see their bodies relax.

Juanita took a deep breath and drew her robe up and over her head. She stood in front of everyone as naked as the day she was born.

“Katherine Ann, do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and love him, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

Kitty opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was totally naked when she said, “I do and I will.”

“Patrick Wayne, do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

Pat dropped his robe to the floor. His cock was pointed to the sky when he said, “I do and I will.”

Kitty and Pat exchanged rings.

chapter-8-2.jpg

“By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Ann and I were the last to congratulate the newlyweds. As soon as we were standing in front of them, Kitty jumped into my arms. Her naked body pressed against mine as she whispered in my ear, “You are so going to be fucked!”


Fred, Lois, Matt, and Joan were already seated and quietly discussing something. Paul and Kathy Larson had left to join up with Tracy and Sam Borden. Juanita and Federico had left also. Federico wanted to develop the pictures he had taken today.

Kitty, Pat, Ann and I sat down on a sofa facing her parents and Matt and Joan Twain.

Lois was bouncing with enthusiasm when she said, “I am so proud of the two of you. You have made a commitment to each other that outweighs the brother/sister love. You have met Eddie and Ann and they helped you open your minds to share your love with people outside of the family.

“Now we need to make a confession to you. Your father and I have also met another couple. A couple that opened our eyes to the reality that people can love others outside of the family.

Fred said, “What your mother is so delicately try to say is that we meet up with Matt and Joan weekly and have sex. I make love to Joan and your mother makes love with Matt. And before you ask, sometimes we get overly excited and the love making turns into fucking.”

Pat and Kitty were stunned to find out their parents’ secret. Ann and I were not in the least surprised. Matt and Joan remained silent.

Lois took over the conversation and she said, “I love watching your father play with Joan and your father likes to watch Matt and me make love. But he absolutely loves to watch me and Matt when the love making turns into fucking.

“I asked Matt if there were other people on the island that did what we were doing. He told us that there was a large polyamorous group on this island and on Pineapple Island.

“Two weeks ago we asked him if we could join the group. He told us that we would need a sponsor and that we would need to get training on the poly lifestyle.

“Joan and Matt agreed to be our sponsors and our training would begin on Wednesday.”

With a smile on my face, I looked at Kitty and Pat.

Pat said, “Eddie, would you and Ann be our sponsors?”

I turned to get my wife’s approval. Joan was kneeling beside my wife and they were whispering back and forth. I turned back to Kitty and Pat and told them we would be honored to be their sponsors.

I turned back to see that my wife and Joan had completed their discussion. They waved me over to join them. As they told me what they had planned, Matt continued his conversation with the Larsons.

“During your training, you will be meeting and being intimate with other people. We want you to be yourselves. At the same time we want you to keep an open mind. You might find that something you have never done before will be more enjoyable and satisfying than you thought it would be. A poly group is the perfect place to try something new. It is also the place where you can rid yourself of longstanding taboos.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.