Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 7: Almost There

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Almost There - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

It was still six weeks until grand opening. Our meeting with the three couples that the grandparents had arranged went better than I had expected. Ann and I played with all three couples before they left. The
Svensons and the Martinezes did the same.

On May 18th, the grandparents returned to the island and called for a meeting with Ann and me, Rolf and Martha, and Al and Carmen. We met in their living quarters. After a round of hugs, kisses, and a little fondling we took seats and waited with bated breath.

Roger started the conversation. “We had a very enjoyable trip to New York. Ann, your parents were there along with Jeffrey and Judy. It was a nice get together. No business was discussed. It was five days loving, giving, and caring.”

“Ann,” Liz said. “I want to let you know that the highpoint in our get together was when your mother fucked her brother’s brains out and left him laying totally unconscious.”

“I would have loved to see that. I can’t believe that my mother actually fucked Uncle Jeff until he passed out. Do you think that my mother and father along with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Judy would ever come to the island for a visit?”

Cindy told Ann that her parents along with Jeff and Judy would be here for our Grand Opening and would stay a month on the island.

“Oh my god. Eddie did you hear that? My Mom, Dad, Uncle Jeff, and Aunt Judy will be here for a full month.”

“Yes dear, I heard and that is wonderful.” I turned to Rolf, Martha, Al, and Carmen and said, “You all are going to love Joe and Cindy, Ann’s parents. Jeff and Judy are the parents of James and Janice. Jeff is a great guy when he isn’t in his lawyer mode and Judy is an absolute cougar.”

Hank stood up and said, “The real reason we invited the six of you here tonight was to congratulate all of you for the way you took care of our dear friends. Our friends have called us and raved about the beauty of the island, the facilities that they stayed in, and how the staff took care of them. They are calling all of their friends to tell them that the Paradise Resorts is the most amazing, safe, and secure place to spend a week or a month.

“Because of the way you took care of them, we will never have to worry about being fully booked. Roger and I, along with our wives, want to show you in the most intimate way our appreciation.”

Carmen Martinez slowly raised her hand into the air. Hank nodded his head. “Could I call you Grandpa?”

“Of course you can. As far as we are concerned you are part of our family now.”

Martha said, “Roger, can I call you Grandpa?”

Hank nodded in the affirmative.

Carmen made a mad dash to Hank as Martha ran to Roger. Both women began stripping the clothes off the new grandpas.

Elizabeth stood up and asked, “Which of my new grandsons is going to make me happy.”

Al immediately responded and took her into his arms.

Christine stood and asked Rolf if he would like to take care of his new grandma’s needs

Rolf went to Christine. His hands molded to Christine’s butt and he lifted her off her feet.

Ann and I remained seated and watched the new grandsons and granddaughters make love to their new grandparents.

After we watched for several minutes I whispered in my wife’s ear, “Do you want to get naked and join the party?”

“No, this is the first time I have actually watched and I have already learned several things.”

“What things have you learned?”

“Well, Christine has the strongest orgasms from G spot stimulation. Elizabeth enjoys nipple stimulation over any other type of stimulation. Martha could orgasm from someone just licking and biting her ear lobes. Carmen’s trigger was harder to spot but I finally found it. It’s her belly button.”

“You saw all this while watching the women? What are the triggers for the men?”

“Honey, you are so sweet and an absolute dunce at times. A man’s trigger is his cock. It doesn’t matter if it is a hand job or a blowjob, the way to a man’s heart is through his dick.”

My wife and I stayed for another thirty minutes before we decided to walk back to our pod.


The tree frogs were chirping and we could hear the gentle waves washing ashore. The cool night breeze was exhilarating. We didn’t say anything. We just held hands and enjoyed the night.

I awakened in the morning to the music from Fantasy Island playing on my cell phone. I am not as suave as Ricardo Montalban and I don’t have an assistant like Herve Villechaize but I do provide a service to our guests. I bring their sexual fantasies to life.

Matt was on the phone reminding me that Patrick and Kitty Larson would be moving into the managers’ quarters at Pineapple Resorts today.

“Who called, honey?”

“It was Matt reminding me that Patrick and Kitty are moving into the managers’ quarters today.”

“Do you think that we should invite them to dinner?”

“I think that’s a great idea. We haven’t really had a chance to get to know them personally.”

Ann giggled and said, “Just how personal do you want to get tonight?”

“How personal do you want to get tonight?”

“I don’t know. Because of my position with the company, I don’t want them to think that they have to do something that they don’t want to do.”

“Okay,” my wife said. “Lizzy is having dinner at the Svenson pod and then spending the night with Gracie. How about we suspend the House Rules? We can meet them clothed and see what happens?”

“I like that, honey. I will go to their apartment this morning and offer to help them move in. Then I will ask them to dinner. Would 7pm be good for you?”

Ann agreed to the time. I dressed and headed to the Main Resort. Patrick and Kitty arrived at the same time as I entered the main resort.


“Hello Patrick. Miss Kitty. Can I help you move in?”

I think Patrick was a little stunned that the CEO of the company offered to help carry boxes. “Thank you for offering, Mr. Moran, but I am sure that you have more important things to do than help us move into our apartment.”

“Nonsense,” I replied. “There is never anything more important than helping a guest or a staff member.”

Kitty said, “Thank you, Mr. Moran. Some of the boxes are really heavy and I can’t lift them.”

“Kitty. Patrick. Now that you are working here, we need to come to an agreement about names. When we are in public I will refer to you as Mr. Larson and you will call me Mr. Moran. When the public is not around. I will call you Patrick and you call me Edward or Eddie. The same situation applies to you Kitty. In public I will call you Ms. or Miss Larson. Otherwise I will use your first name.”

“I am not a feminist Mr. Moran so Miss will be fine. Now I need to ask you a question. You gave us two options for your first name. Which one should we choose?”

“That really depends on you. If we are casual friends, I prefer Edward. If we are close friends, I prefer Eddie.”

Patrick asked my definition of close friends. Before I could answer, Kitty elbowed her brother and said, “Then I would like to call you Eddie.”

I picked up the first box to take to the Larson’s apartment and nearly suffered a hernia. “What in hell is in this box?”

“Oh god,” Kitty said. “Eddie, I am so sorry. The boxes on Patrick’s cart are for the exercise room and are extremely heavy. We will let my brother unload those boxes while you and I unload the boxes in my cart.”

chapter-7-1.jpg

I picked up the first box from Kitty’s cart and it was light. I added another box and followed Kitty to her apartment. She led me to the second bedroom. “This will be our playroom. All of the boxes on my cart will go in here.”

Kitty saw the look on my face and said, “Eddie, I hope I haven’t ruined our chances to become close friends with you and your wife but I have to be honest with you. My brother and I grew up in a home that practices family love. I have made love with both of my brothers, my sister, and my parents. But I have never made love to a man or a woman outside of our family.

“When Mr. Twain hired us to work your New Year’s party, I was very scared. I had never been naked in front of other men. At first, I was shy and embarrassed. There are so many beautiful women in your group and I thought I couldn’t ever compete against them. But the more I watched I realized that the women did not compete against each other. It was almost like family loving on steroids.

“Patrick and I fell in love with every aspect of your group’s activities. When our mom and dad told us that we would all be moving here, I almost had an orgasm. We knew that Mom and Dad would probably manage the Mango Resort since it caters to family love. So Pat and I decided to talk with our parents about moving to Pineapple Island and working at this resort. We never imagined that we would manage the resort.

“Pat and I both think that that was what Mr. Twain had planned all along. But you would have the final approval.”

“Kitty, you underestimate Matt Twain. He is one of my three senior managers. I would not have put him in the position of overseer for all resort operations if I didn’t think he knew what he was doing. My approval of you and Patrick were rubber stamps. Matt made the decision to promote the two of you and I backed him up.

“Now, about your wish to join my private group—that is going to be a harder sale. You need to find a couple to endorse you. You and Patrick should seek out a meeting with Carol Quigley and find out what polyamorous relationships require. A poly relationship is not just about sex. It is more about the sentiment of belonging and caring for others instead of yourself. Now add the word amorous and we muddy the water. Amorous usually means loving, but the same endorphins that lead to loving sexual behavior can grow to the point that soft loving becomes fucking. Both partners lose control and seek their own release. That is not a bad thing and it happens often in group settings.

“After hearing all that I have told you, do you and Patrick want to come to our pod for dinner tonight? Ann has even waived the House Rule for tonight.”

“House Rule?”

“Yes, it was developed several years ago. The rule is that clothing is not allowed to be worn when in the house.”

“You mean that you are naked anytime you are at home?”

“Not only are we naked, but anyone visiting has to be naked.”

“Don’t you have a daughter? Does she have to be naked too?”

“Kitty, it was our daughter who made up the rule.”

“Will she be there for tonight’s dinner?”

“No, she is having dinner at the Svensons’ and spending the night with Gracie, the Svensons’ daughter.”

“Eddie, you don’t have to change your house rule just because Pat and I will be coming to your house.”

“Kitty Larson, are you telling me that you want me to see you naked?”

Kitty stammered, “Yesss!”

“Then I will tell my wife that you and Pat will be here at 7pm for dinner and that the House Rule applies.”


It was the afternoon before I got back to our Pod. The day was heating up and the air-conditioning felt good. Ann wasn’t home, so I decided to take a quick shower and a nap before tonight’s event.

I was standing in the shower enjoying the feeling it can give a person when I felt a bit of a draft. The shower door opened and my naked daughter was standing in front of me.

“Need some help Daddy?

“Of course pumpkin.”

“We haven’t taken a shower together in a long time Daddy.”

“No we haven’t.”

I reached for the soap but Lizzy’s hand beat to the act. “I will wash you and then you can wash me Daddy.”

Truly, only a father can appreciate the feel of his daughter’s hands caressing every part of his body.

In her little girl voice Lizzy said, “Daddy, why is your peepee getting big? Does it want to visit my weewee?”

“Yes pumpkin. Daddy’s peepee would love to visit your weewee.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.