Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 5: The Gangs All Here

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Gangs All Here - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

I woke up this morning with my wife snuggled into my right side and my daughter was on my left. I tried to remember all the things that happened last night but my mind was sluggish. Too much sex does that to me.

The only thing I could remember was how proud I was of my wife and daughter.

I looked at the clock and decided we could all sleep in for a little bit more. I closed my eyes and rested. Bits and pieces of what happened last night appeared as the fog in my mind lifted.

I remembered the show that Liz, Jose, and Juan put on to start the evening’s fun.

I remembered Ann, Martha, Carmen, and Joan fluffing all of the adult men as they gang banged Anika Vandenberg.

I remembered my wife being made air tight. Matt was in her pussy, Hans was in her ass, and she was sucking Kyler’s cock.

I remembered Tryne Vandenberg riding my face while her sister Kaat’je rode my cock.

The rest of the evening was still a blur.

I checked the clock again. It was 10:30am. The flight from Lawton would arrive at 1pm.

“Okay, girls. It’s time to get up. We need to get cleaned up and go to the airport.”

My wife and daughter were reluctant to get up until I threatened to douse them with cold water.


At 11:30 we met James at The Warf and boarded the ferry.

James was the first to speak. “I see that you are all wearing the island t-shirts. Janice told me that I should wear mine. Eddie, I hope you don’t mind but I think your wife and daughter are very sexy dressed like that.”

“I don’t mind at all James. You already know that they have a bit of an exhibition streak in them.”

“Are they naked underneath like they were when they visited the compound?”

“I don’t know James. Maybe you should ask them yourself?”

James turned to Ann and Lizzy and asked them what they were wearing under the t-shirts.

Lizzy said, “Oh Uncle James. When we wear these t-shirts we are always naked underneath.”

“Unbelievable,” James responded.

My wife replied, “Lizzy, I don’t think that your Uncle James believes that we are naked under the t-shirts.”

“Maybe we should show him Mommy.”

With that said, both my wife and daughter lifted the hem of their t-shirts all the way up to their necks. Four naked breasts and two shaved pussies were exposed to James’ view.”

ch-5-the-gang-1.jpg

The only words out of James’ mouth were “Fuck Me.”

My wife said, “Lizzy and I can do that too, James. Anytime. Anywhere.”

James is family. He knows what happens between family members. He has participated in those activities. But, to have my wife and daughter expose their naked bodies in public shocked him. When they offered to fuck him, he lost all rational thought.

“James, you had better learn to get used to this. You are buff and Janice is one of the most beautiful women on the island,” I said. “You are both going to be very popular with the staff and many of our guests. You and Janice are going to get many propositions either singularly or as a couple. You can accept those propositions or you can say no. The choice is yours.

“We only have one rule. Staff cannot proposition guests.

“Our islands are built to cater to our guests’ interests and proclivities. We help them live out their dreams.

“Our grandparents started this enterprise and it is our duty to bring it to fruition.

“The team members that are arriving today have also dedicated themselves to this project. They may vary in age but they are all sexually active and not embarrassed or hesitant about nudity or sexual situations. As a matter of fact, one of them is the example of openness and sexual liberty. I will let you figure out which person I am talking about.”

James was silent for the rest of the trip to the main island. Just before we docked, he said, “It was scary when we first had sex with our mother and father. The more family members we had sex with the more comfortable we became.

“My sister and I have had many discussions about what life would be like on these islands and we have come to the decision that it is time to stretch our wings and fly. More than ever, we want to be part of your team Eddie and are prepared to do everything possible to help bring our grandparents’ dream to life.

A car was waiting for us and we drove to the airport. James checked to make sure that customs and passport people were ready to meet us on the tarmac. The bus was ready to pick up our new arrivals and a truck was ready to pick up luggage.

Fifteen minutes later, James pointed to the sky. Sure enough, it was our corporate jet lining up to make its landing. It taxied to a stop in front of the company hanger.

As my remaining crew deplaned, James collected their passport to be stamped. The lone customs officer was asking my people if they had anything to declare.

As each person cleared customs, James would return their passports to them and direct them to the bus that was ten feet away.

The last couple through customs was John and Carol Quigley. John passed through easily but Carol had other ideas.

Everyone gathered by the bus watched the fun unfold.

When the customs officer asked Carol if she had anything to declare, she said, “I have nothing to declare in my luggage.”

“Do you have something on your body that you should declare?”

“Gee, I don’t know officer.”

“Ma’am, if you don’t make a declaration I will be forced to search you.”

“Oh Goody. Will it be a strip search?”

The officer blushed but continued. “No ma’am, but I will have to pat you down.”

“That would be fun too, officer. Especially when you pat certain parts of my body.”

“Ma’am. Please don’t make this harder on me than it already is.”

“OOOH, but officer, I would like to make you hard. Let me see if I can help you.”

Carol unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. “Do you see anything that I should declare, officer?”

“Not yet, but you might have something hidden in your bra.”

“Silly me.” Carol unhooked her front closure bra and handed it to the officer. “I guess I could declare that the nipples on top of my 40C tits get hard when anyone looks at them.”

Carol unbuttoned her skirt and stepped out of it.

“Ma’am, you don’t need to continue. I trust you.”

“Nonsense, officer. What if I am hiding something down there? You are a professional and I trust that you will not harm me.”

Carol handed her blouse and skirt to John before she turned back to the officer.

“As you can see, I don’t have anything taped to my legs, and my panties are so small that they wouldn’t hide much. But I will show you anyway.”

Carol bent forward and pulled her panties down to her ankles before stepping out of them.

ch-5-the-gang-2.jpg

She handed her panties to the officer. His gaze was aimed directly at her shaved pussy.

“Officer. Officer. Do you see anything I should declare down there?”

“No ma’am, I don’t.”

“I might have something hidden in my pussy or in my ass. Do you want to use your fingers to find out?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.