Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 20: The End or the Beginning

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: The End or the Beginning - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

It has been five years since my wife lost her parents, grandparents, and her aunt and uncle to a pirate attack off the coast of South America. Ann has had a terrible time coping with that loss.

Her family had always been close and supportive of each other. Some would say that they were super close and they would have been right. Every family member loved the other family members and every family member ‘made love’ with the other family members. The churches and governments call this incest. We call it family love.

Ann and I took that a step further when we met the Svenson and the Martinez families and formed a polyamorous family. The Moran and Svenson families each had one daughter and the Martinez family had twin boys. Being only one year apart, the siblings grew up as if they were brothers and sisters.

As they say, birds of a feather flock together. Our blended family grew when other couples and families wanted to join our polyamorous group. In a year and a half our poly family grew to a total of 26 adults and young adults.

When my wife’s grandparents offered us the opportunity to move to the Caribbean to manage a very private and exclusive resort, we jumped at the chance. To our delight, all of our poly friends followed us to the island resort. Each couple had expertise in some area and their combined skills made it possible to not only make the original resort a success, it also allowed us to open two more resorts.

Just before going to college, our daughter (Liz) married Jose Martinez. Grace Svenson married Juan Martinez. They all graduated with honors and immediately immersed themselves into the day to day operation of the three resorts.

Ann and I decided to take a vacation and visit her grandparents on their yacht that was docked in Rio de Janeiro. My wife’s parents and her aunt and uncle would also be there. We spent a wonderful and lust-filled two weeks with them.

Upon returning home, we found out that we were going to be grandparents. Of course, a call was made to my wife’s grandparents to let them know that they were going to be great-great-grandparents.

My wife immersed herself into the idea of becoming a grandma. She bought a crib and other items a baby would need. She would wake up every morning, shaking my shoulder, and saying ‘I’m going to be a grandma’ and every night she would tell me that I was going to be a grandfather.

That all came to an end when we got the call from Peru.

My wife mentally locked herself in the bedroom. She didn’t want to talk to anyone; she didn’t want to bathe or eat. When she met me at the airport when Al and I arrived back from Peru, I was told that this was the first time that she had been out of the bedroom since I left. I held her in my arms. She nestled her head into my neck and cried.

Over the next few weeks, I tried everything I could to help my wife cope with her despair. It was like her life force had been drained from her.


There was a knock at the door. It was John and Carol Quigley. John and Carol were part of our original poly group. They’d lived next door to us in Lawton and were Ann’s parents’ age. They were also like a mother and father for both my wife and me. Carol was also life counselor for our resorts.

As soon as the Quigleys entered the room, my wife literally ran to Carol, wrapped her arms around her, and cried.

I heard Carol tell Ann, ‘Let’s take a walk.”

That walk led to many more walks. Every time that Ann seemed to improve, something would happen and my wife would become despondent again. I don’t know how many walks it took but when Carol and my wife returned from the last one, I knew that there had been a breakthrough.

John and I were standing by a window watching our wives return from their walk. John said “That’s the happiest I have ever seen either one of them in a long time.”

We were just about to sit down when the door opened and my wife immediately went up to John. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

“That’s for sharing your wife with me.”

She then dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

29165-chapter-20-1.jpg

Carol was standing next to me with her arm around my waist as I watched my wife suck another man’s cock for the first time in months. I could tell that John was close to cumming and so did Ann. She pulled her mouth off his rampant cock and said, “That’s for keeping my husband occupied while your wife and I took our walks.”

Before John could say or do anything, my wife stood up. She gave John a smile before she pushed him backwards, straddled his legs, aimed his cock, and sat down. Carol and I both heard her say, “Fuck me Daddy!”

Carol leaned into me and said, “Do you want to fuck your mommy?”

I smiled as she pushed me down on the same couch that her husband and my wife were sharing their love for one another.


Life returned to normal. I say that with a smile. We were spending more time together, taking walks, and making time to be with other couples. Spending intimate time with Rolf and Martha or Al and Carmen was preferred. Spending intimate time as a group was even better.

What wasn’t normal, or maybe it was, was the time that my wife took to telling Lizzy when she could work and when she couldn’t; monitoring her diet and what she could and could not drink; and requiring her to do special exercises to help with labor and standing over her to make sure that she did them.

Lizzy could hardly wait to give birth if for no other reason than to get her mother off her back.

Soon enough, Lizzy gave birth to an 8lb 10 ounce baby boy. Ann was jealous of Jose because he was allowed to be present when Lizzy gave birth. We had to wait with Al and Carmen in a room reserved for parents and relatives.

We were all in her hospital room when the nurse brought our grandson into the room for the first time. Lizzy opened her robe and the baby immediately latched on to her exposed breast. My wife laughed and said, “That’s what your father did the first time he saw my breasts.”

While the baby was feeding, Lizzy asked, “Mom, would you like to know your grandson’s name?”

“Oh God yes, please.”

Lizzy and Jose were beaming with pride when Lizzy said, “His name is Joseph Henry Roger Martinez.”

The tears flew when my wife realized that her grandson was named after her father and both grandfathers.

We were visiting Liz and our new grandson when Gracie gave birth. The phone rang and Jose answered. He listened for a few minutes before hanging up the phone. “6lb 4 ounce baby girl,” and he looked at Ann and said, “Mom wants you in Gracie’s room now.”

“Is something wrong?” my wife asked.

“No,” he said. “Something is very right.

Gracie’s room was at the end of the corridor. Rolf and Martha, and Al and Carmine were in the room already. Juan was standing next to the bed as the new baby girl was nursing from Grace’s breast.

“Momma Ann,” Juan said. “Queriamos que supieras cual es el nombre de nuestra nina.” (We wanted you to know what our baby girl’s name is.)

“Momma Ann, please meet Cynthia Elizabeth Christine Martinez.”

My wife fainted when she heard the names of her mother and two grandmothers. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.


It has been two years since Roger and Beth were born. Even at two years old Roger was already defending Beth. The two of them were inseparable. Everything seemed idyllic until the day that Lizzy came to me and said, “Dad, you have to do something!!!”

“And just what does my darling daughter want me to do?”

“You have to get mom off of my back!”

I stepped behind her back and said, “I don’t see your mother on your back.”

“Seriously Dad. You have to help me. Mom is just trying to help but she is driving me crazy. Every time I turn around she is telling me how to raise my son. What I should do and what I shouldn’t do. When to do something and when not to.”

“Pumpkin, as long as she is here, I don’t know what I can do.”

“I do. You can buy a yacht like the great grandparents did and sail around the world.”

“I don’t think your mother would want to be away from her grandson that much.”

“Daddy, I don’t mean that you should be sailing all of the time. You could sail for a couple of months and visit here for a few weeks before leaving for your next trip.”

“Let me think about it Lizzy.”

“Okay, but don’t think about it too long or you will never be able to leave the island because I will be in an insane asylum.”


The next morning I asked Ann if she would like to go to the big island (St. Maarten) for the day. “We haven’t had a day together for a long time.”

“Mmmm, that sounds like fun Mr. Moran. We haven’t had much time being alone with each other for years.”

I called Lizzy and told her that I was taking Mom to the big island for the day so don’t worry if we got home late.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.