Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 18: New Friends

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: New Friends - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

The weekend with Candy and Art was more than enjoyable. We stayed naked for the entire weekend. The only time that sex wasn’t on the agenda was when we took a break for food. Candy lost her shyness and Art found his confidence. Altogether, it was a positive eye-opener for our guests and us.

For the next ten weekends, Lizzy brought friends to the island to experience our life style. Gracie started to bring friends to meet her mother and father. Jose and Juan were bringing friends to meet their parents.

About five weeks into this orientation, I got a call from the Dean of the College for Resort Management. It seems that what we were doing here with the students in his college had come to his attention.


“Mr. Moran, my name is Wilber Armstrong. I was wondering if my wife and I could meet you sometime in the near future. We have some questions we would like to ask you about your island.”

“Of course Mr. Armstrong. My wife and I would love to meet you and your wife and answer any questions you might have. Would you like to come to the island or would you like to meet us in your office?”

“I think it would be better if we meet at my residence than at the office. Some of the questions we have might not be appropriate in my office.”

“I understand. When would you like to meet?”

“Would Wednesday be alright?”

“Wednesday would be fine.”

“That’s great. Say about 6pm? We can have a nice dinner and talk afterwards. Oh and my wife said to dress casual. We will be grilling outdoors.”


Ann and I arrived at exactly 6pm. Wilber met us at the door. “Please come in. I have wanted to meet you for a long time.”

Wilber and Maree were in their mid 60s, well educated, and extremely polite. Wilber stood 5’8” and didn’t weigh more than 140 lbs. Maree was 5’4” and weighed in at around 120 lbs. Their soft bodies indicated that they were not into physical activities or exercise.

Maree and my wife immediately became friends. Will Rogers once said, “I never met a man I didn’t like.” In my wife’s case, she has never met a man or a woman that she didn’t like. Within minutes the two women not only developed an emotional bond but a physical one also.

Dinner consisted of steak, fries, and a tossed salad. Wilber and I spent most of our time asking each other about our jobs. It was amazing that his academic approach to resort management and my down to earth approach coincided. Our wives spent most of their time whispering into each other’s ear and taking quick glances at us.

Evening was turning into night when we went inside. Wilber looked at Maree and said, “Living Room or Family Room?”

Maree replied, “I think the Rumpus Room would be appropriate.”

Ann turned to me and said, “Eddie, we may be in over our heads. We only have a combination living room and family room. Wilber and Maree have three rooms to entertain their guests.

“Maree, what is a rumpus room.”

“It is where we entertain special friends. The living room is where we entertain the President of the University and major donners. The family room is for professors and graduate assistants. The rumpus room is an area for pleasure and leisurely pursuits. Only special friends are invited into this room.”

Ann asked Maree if leisurely pursuits consisted of getting to know one another in a more personal and intimate way. Marie smiled and nodded her head.

Wilber and I just shook our heads. We both knew better than to argue with our wives.

The first thirty minutes were spent getting to know each other. We found out that Wilber became an academic because of his love for research and teaching. What he hated was that he had to publish at least two articles every year and a book every four years. When he was offered the Deanship at the University of St. Martin he jumped at the chance if for no other reason than he didn’t have to publish anymore.

Maree was what we used to call a professional student. She came from a very well-to-do family and that allowed her to amass five B.A.’s, two M.A.’s, and one Ph.D. Maree’s doctorate was in Psychology and Wilber’s was in Tourism and Hospitality Management.

Ann and I looked at each other and smiled. While we didn’t have all of the diplomas that the Armstrongs had amassed, we knew that we had the ‘real world’ knowledge that they would never have.

It was Wilber who asked the first question. “Eddie, Maree and I have heard many rumors about your resorts.”

“Really Wilber? And what rumors have you heard?”

Wilber was nervous and reluctant to say what rumors they had heard. Maree was not reluctant and said, “Eddie, we have heard that your resorts provide sexually degenerate activities for your guests.”

I stiffened at the word degenerate. “Maree, I don’t know what you have heard but nothing happens on our islands that I or my staff initiate. Our resorts provide security, confidentiality, and privacy for our guests. I am sure that you have heard the saying ‘What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.’ That same saying holds true on our islands.”

Wilber had a small smile on his face as his wife said, “Our daughter visited your island a few weeks ago. Ann, you are the mother of a teenage daughter, so I am sure that you will understand our concern about what might have happened to her during the visit.”

“Maree. I am going to repeat what my husband just told you. What happens on our islands stays on our islands. I am also going to tell you that Eddie and I have met all of our daughter’s friends that she has invited to our island and Ms. Armstrong was not one of them.”

It was Wilber’s turn to speak up. “When our daughter started college this year, she didn’t want her last name to affect how she would be treated by professors or other students. She chose to use her mother’s maiden name. You would have met her as Candice Jones.”

“Of course,” my wife said. “Your daughter was the first female friend that our daughter brought home for us to meet. And I must say, Maree, you and your husband must be very proud of her. It is quite obvious that she has your ability, Maree, for thoughtful introspect and the ability to make correct decisions. Wilber, your daughter has your personality. She wants to research a thought or activity before deciding if it is worth continued investigation.

“I hope she enjoyed the weekend with us.”

Wilber said, “When Candy came home she was vibrant and enthusiastic. Whatever happened on your island changed our daughter from shy and scared to an outgoing, confident young lady.”

Maree added, “Candy wasn’t always a shy girl. When she was younger, she played sports at school and had many friends. That all changed just before her fourteenth birthday. She quit sports and slowly became distant with her friends.”

Maree hardly got those words out of her mouth before she broke down and started crying. Ann rushed to her side to console her. Wilber started pacing back and forth mumbling something to the effect of ‘It’s all my fault.’

“Eddie, Ann, I want you to know that it was all my fault that Candy withdrew into herself. I have a kink. I like to watch my wife having sex with another man. It turns me on to watch her suck another man’s cock and swallow his cum. I like to watch her cum as another man rams his cock into her cunt.

“Candy was spending a night with a friend and Maree asked me if Chad could come over. Chad is one of my grad students and one of her current lovers.

“Maree led Chad and me to the rumpus room. As they undressed, I closed the door, dropped my pants, lowered my skivvies, and sat in a chair to watch my lovely slut wife enjoy getting fucked.

“Maree licked his shaft and balls before she sucked Chad’s cock into her mouth. I was slowly stroking my cock watching her have fun with her boy toy.

“It only took Chad a few minutes before his cock was hard. Maree moved into a position where she was on her hands and knee wiggling her butt in front of him. As he moved closer to her, she dropped her shoulders to the floor and her hands pulled her cheeks open. Her pussy was dripping as Chad took her from behind.

“Chad fucked her pussy hard and deep before dropping to the ground, sated and tired. Maree took his wilting cock in her mouth and cleaned their combined juices off of it.

chapter-18-01.jpg

“Finished with Chad, Marie began knee-walking towards me when she yelled ‘OH MY GOD.’ I stood up to see what had happened. ‘THE DOOR,’ she said. I turned around. Candy was standing in the doorway.”

Ann and I looked at each other as only married couples can. Without any verbal acknowledgement, we knew what the other was thinking.

“Maree. Wilber. That must have been the most embarrassing thing that could have ever happened to the two of you, let alone your daughter. I assume that you tried to talk to Candice about what happened?”

“Yes,” Wilber said. “But to no avail. Every time we tried to talk to her she would turn her back to us and retreat into her bedroom.”

My wife looked directly at Maree and said, “And you let this problem fester for four years?”

Maree was in tears when she whimpered ‘Yes.’

Wilber said that when Candice told them that she was going to spend the weekend with her friend Lizzy on Pineapple Island we were not happy. “We had heard that your islands were nothing more than high-priced brothels; that women were just used as sex slaves for the men. When we told her that she couldn’t go, she told us that she was eighteen and she would go wherever she wanted to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.