Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 17: The New Normal

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The New Normal - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

The Grandparents and the Vandenberg family left our island to start their year’s long adventure to sail around the world. The Twain family had moved to Dubai where Matt would become the General Manager of four resort hotels.

There were also some lodging moves. Ann and I moved to the north compound along with Rolf and Martha Svenson and Alejandro and Carmen Martinez. John and Carol Quigley moved to Pineapple Island.

School had started for Jose, Liz, Juan, and Grace and they were living in the married students’ dorm. As often as they could, they would spend the weekend on the island. I was still having trouble with our daughter being Liz Martinez instead of Liz Moran. Rolf was having the same problem with his daughter’s name changing from Svenson to Martinez.

Life on the north compound was not as hectic as it was on the public areas of each island. The nights were quieter and our involvement with the public was diminished. We settled into a routine that on Monday and Thursday we would have a potluck dinner for our group followed by a few hours of fun. We invited James and Janice Collins to join in as they were the only other couple living in the north compound. Tuesdays and Wednesdays were reserved for play time with members of our staff or regular guests. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were rest days unless the kids were home from school.

The kids had visited us four or five times since they left for school. They were enjoying their life together and being on their own. They had met and made friends with most of the people in the Resort curriculum and had even developed a study group.


I was brought back to the present when my phone rang. The caller ID showed that it was my daughter calling.

“Hello Pumpkin. Is everything alright?”

“Everything is fine Daddy. I miss you and mom sometimes, but Jose and his magic fingers get me out of any funk I am in. He is a perfect husband and I love being his wife.”

“I am glad to hear that. You deserve only the best. How are Gracie and Juan?”

“They are great and we love sharing an apartment with them, if you get my drift.”

I had to smile. I did understand her drift. Two young couples, sharing the same apartment and sharing each other’s spouse.

“And how is your study group going?”

“Daddy that is why I am calling you. I am sure that you and Mom know that there is more than just studying going on in our study group. We would like to add two new members to the group. They want to join us but two things are holding them back. They are both extremely shy and both of them are virgins.”

“I am sure that you and Jose have offered to help them overcome those problems.”

“Many times, Daddy, but to no avail. We did find out today that both of them have mother/father complexes. Candy wants a father figure to be her first and Art wants a mother figure to be his first.”

“And you want your mother and me to be those figures.”

“Please Daddy. Jose and I have discussed this, and we both agree that you and Mom would be perfect in introducing them to the wonderful world of sex and sharing.”

“I suppose you have already discussed this with your mother and she has agreed to help.”

The silence on the other end of the phone was enough to prove my supposition was correct.

“I will talk to your mother, and we will get back to you.”


After two weeks of planning, Liz, Candice Jones, and Arthur Wilson arrived on Pineapple Island. Ann and I met them at the dock and gave them a brief tour of the island before taking them to the north compound. Both Candy and Art were impressed with the architecture and the pristine landscaping.

Liz led the way to our living quarters followed by Candy and Art. Ann and I lagged behind.

Liz said, “Before we go inside, I want you to look through the glass door and windows.”

Each of her young friends did as they were told and Candy said she couldn’t see anything inside. Art agreed with Candy.

“OK, let’s go inside. Mom, Dad, will you please wait outside for a minute?”

Once the door was closed, Liz asked her two friends to look at the front door.

“Oh my god,” Art said. “I can see you mom and dad standing at the door.

“All of the windows and doors are made out of one-way glass. You can see out but no-one can see in. It protects our privacy while allowing us to see outside.”

Liz opened the door to allow my wife and me to enter.

Liz gave her friends a tour of our pod and they dropped off their luggage in her room. Ann and I went to the kitchen to get champagne flutes and the bottle of Dom Perignon.

The kids came back into the living area and I poured a half flute of champagne for each of us. Raising my flute in the air, I said, “To a fun, exciting, and pleasurable weekend.” Everyone raised their glasses in the air and took a sip completing the toast.

For the next half hour, we got to know each other better. When the champagne was finished, Lizzy stood up and said, “Candy, Art, I told you about our house rule. It is now time put up or shut up.”

Liz kicked off her tennis shoes, removed her t-shirt, and dropped her shorts to the ground. My wife and I followed our daughter’s lead. We stood up and removed our clothing. Since none of us wore any undergarments, we were all totally naked.

Candy looked at Art and he said, “I will if you will.”

Candy turned to Liz for support. My daughter simply smiled and nodded her head.


Candice Jones, Candy to her friends, was a typical eighteen-year-old college freshman. She had that sweet, untouched look that so many young girls have when they were away from home for the first time. She was wearing a St. Martin University t-shirt, cut off jean shorts, and denim loafers. Her long brown hair was pulled together in a ponytail. Her brown eyes sparkled.

Except for her toned thighs and calves, it was hard to say what the rest of her 5’ 4” body looked like. Her jean shorts were loose fitting hiding the shape of her butt cheeks. The t-shirt was at least one size larger than it should be and hid the size of her waist and breasts. Her breasts did not jiggle when she stood up, so I figured that she was wearing a bra or her boobs were smaller than those of my wife and daughter.

chapter-17-1.jpg

With one last look at my daughter, Candy crossed her arms in front of her and raised her t-shirt up and over her head. She was wearing a bra but it wasn’t the bra of a young woman. It looked like the bra a mother might buy for her daughter. It had stiff, rounded cups that hid her nipples from making any appearance.

Still looking at the floor, Candy undid the button on her jeans and lowered the zipper. The shorts were loose enough that they fell to her ankles when she let go of them. Her waist was perfectly indented from her hips and breasts. She had the cutest belly button that I have ever seen.

Candy froze in place. Her body was flushed. This was probably the first time that anyone had seen her in only bra and boy shorts,

Liz moved next to Candy and whispered in her ear. Candy slowly raised her head and looked at me. Well, she looked at my waist. My cock had begun to harden. Candy turned her head back to Liz and asked the unsaid question, ‘Did I cause that?’ Liz nodded her head.

With increased confidence, Candy reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Using one hand to hold the bra in place, she used the other to slip the straps off of her shoulders. Raising her head to look me in the eyes, she dropped her bra to the floor.

Her breasts were the size of grapefruits. Her nipples were hard and jutted out a quarter of an inch from her titties.

My smile and the nodding of my head gave her more courage.

Inserting her thumbs, she pushed the boy shorts to the ground. My cock rose to a 90-degree angle. There was a gap between her legs that showed off a smooth, bald pussy. Her slit was almost invisible. Purity, I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.