Life in Paradise - Cover

Life in Paradise

Copyright© 2022 by Nunpata

Chapter 10: Getting Adjusted

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Getting Adjusted - Edward and Ann move to the Caribbean to manage a private resort. Their poly group follows them. (New chapters to be posted on alternate Wednesdays.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Caution   Nudism   Violence   Illustrated  

It has been a month since the Grand Opening of Pineapple Island Resort. Even with the successes of registration and the fireworks display, we knew that adjustments would be needed to make the resort even more efficient in taking care of our guests.

Several of the changes were simple.

The walking trail was an outstanding success but a few improvements would make it even better. We added a few more rest stations and equipped them with misting units. We also added small plaques giving each plant’s scientific name and its common name.

Juanita Lorca was commissioned to make life-sized replicas of the fauna found on the island along with plaques giving information about each reptile or bird.

We provided gourmet kitchens in each living pod but found out that many of our well-to-do guests did not know how to cook. The chef for our resort solved this problem by expanding the galley and offered a room service menu.

The last major adjustment was suggested by Patrick Larson. Pat had been talking with his GSRs and learned that the majority of sexual activities were being held in individual living pods. Two or three couples would get together in one living pod. If there were more than three couples, they would simply use their community center to hold the orgies. The playrooms in the resort center were not being used for their original purpose.

Pat also informed us that many of our guests were suggesting that a gym would be a good addition to our list of provided activities. It seems like the rich and famous were physical fitness fanatics.

Space was at a premium in the resort business and wasted space was a definite no-no. I met with my resort management team and it was decided that a large part of the main resort center would be converted into a physical fitness center. I put Patrick and Larry McClellan, our physical therapist, together to design and implement the changes needed.


I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my morning cup of coffee when I felt soft breasts with hard nipples make contact with my back. I didn’t know if they belonged to my wife or my daughter but it didn’t matter to me. I loved both of them and the way they expressed their love for me.

“You are deep in thought,” my wife said. “Is everything okay?”

“Everything is all right,” I said. “I am just thinking about the information that I had been given about the sexual activities of our guests and relating that to our poly group.”

I felt a second pair of breasts contact my back. “If you are thinking about sex, Mom and I are ready and willing to help you out Daddy.”

A smile came to my face as I thought how lucky I was to have two beautiful, sexy and naked women to take care of me mentally and physically.

My wife said, “Lizzy, I don’t think that sex with us was on your father’s mind. Eddie, what do the sexual activities of our guests have to do with our poly group?”

“Yesterday, I approved taking two thirds of our resort playroom space and turning it into a fitness center. I also authorized taking enough space for an addition to the galley so that we would have room to prepare menu items for room service delivery.

“I don’t understand, Daddy. What does that have to do with our guests and our poly group?

“Surprisingly, it has everything to do with what I am thinking about. I was a little worried when it came to taking space from the playrooms until Patrick told me that our guests only got together in groups of four, six, and sometimes eight. Those parties can be held in one living pod. Since the opening, the playrooms have only been used once and that was for our own initiation party.

“Ann, on my way back here, I called your Grandfather Hank. I asked him a few questions about poly groups. Honey, he actually chuckled before he answered my questions.

“So Lizzy, to answer your question, our guests practice polyamory within a small group of people. The most successful poly groups limit their activities to between four to eight adults. If they have children, the amount could reach twelve to sixteen people. We are approaching fifty members in our poly group.”

There was silence for several minutes before my wife said, “Eddie, I think I know what you mean. I still enjoy having sex with all of the men in our group but none of them could replace the feelings I have for you, Rolf, and Al. When we have sex, I can actually feel the love and companionship that we share with one another. I feel the same way with Jose and Juan. It is almost like I am as much their mother as Carmen is.”

“Daddy, Gracie and I had a talk about this same thing a couple of days ago. We both decided that our daddies’ cocks would always come first then the three Martinez cocks.”

My wife put her hands on her hips and said, “Mary Elizabeth Moran, are you saying that five cocks are more important than my pussy!”

“Oh God, Mom, No. I came from your pussy and I will forever want to make sure you have many cums as a result. Yours will always be my favorite pussy to kiss, lick, and tongue fuck.”

“Well,” I said. “It looks like we all agree that the Morans, Svensons, and Martinezes will always be a poly group.

“Over the last six months I have watched others within our large group develop smaller and much more manageable sub groups. I think it is time to adjust our thinking about the size of our large group.”

My wife suggested that we include Carol Quigley and see what she had to say about the size of a poly group. She might be the one person who can professionally guide us in our decision making.

“On another matter,” my wife said. “I think we should invite Jack and Glory Roberts for dinner. Jack and his family have already done so much to help streamline our resort and yet we have never had them over so that we could get to know them better.”

Lizzy spoke up saying, “Why don’t you invite them over tonight. I am sleeping over at Grace’s home tonight and it would be the perfect time for the two of you to get to know the Roberts more intimately.”

“Lizzy,” my wife said. “Are you suggesting that your father and I should seduce Jack and Glory?”

Lizzy smiled and shrugged her shoulders. “Gracie and I got to know Jose and Juan better after getting naked with them. And we found out more about them after having sex with them.”

“Lizzy,” I said. “You don’t have to get naked and have sex with someone in order to get to know them.”

“I know, Dad, but it is a lot more fun to get to know someone when you are naked and having sex.”

My wife said, “Eddie, our daughter makes a lot of sense.”

I knew that I was not going to win in this discussion and finally asked Ann to call and see if Jack and Glory would join us for dinner tonight. The one thing I was adamant about is that we would be clothed when they arrived.


Ann had prepared lasagna, garlic bread, and a garden salad for dinner. Jack and Glory Roberts were due to arrive at 7pm.

At 6:45 Lizzy left to go to the Svensons’ home. My naked wife said, “Oh Dear, I still need to get dressed,” and she headed to the bedroom.

At exactly 7 o’clock there was a knocking at our door. I invited Jack and Glory inside and thanked them for coming on such short notice. I apologized that Ann was not here to greet them. “She is still in the bedroom getting dressed.”

Jack said, “No apology is needed. I told Glory that dinner was at 6pm so that she would be ready by 7.”

I had just poured four glasses of red wine when my wife entered the room. I should have known that my demand that we be clothed would probably be tested. Ann was wearing a sheer, see through top and no bra. To complete her wardrobe she wore a short black skirt that barely covered her panties. She was barefoot with red painted toe nails.

chapter-10-1.jpg

Jack’s eyes looked like owl eyes. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. They widened even more as my wife approached him, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed his cheek. Her mini skirt raised up as she leaned into him and I realized my first observation was wrong. The skirt did not hide her panties because she wasn’t wearing any.

Glory was still sitting on the couch when Ann turned towards her and bent at the waist to give her a hug. The mini skirt rose again and Jack was looking at her bare butt and smoothly shaved pussy. Jack was so flustered that I thought he might have a heart attack.

As Ann was rising from her hug with Glory the front door opened and Liz burst into the room. Totally naked, she said, “Mom, the boys are coming soon and we can’t find any lube. Do you have some that we can borrow?”

My wife said, “In the top drawer of your father’s night stand.”

Liz made a mad dash to the master bedroom. We could hear a drawer open and close before Liz returned to the living room with a bottle of Adam and Eve in her hand. “Thanks, Mom, you saved the day. Oh, hi Mr. and Mrs. Larson. I am spending the night with Grace so I won’t be interrupting your time with Mom and Dad.

chapter-10-2.jpg

“Thanks again, Mom,” and she flew out of the room.

I waited for a few minutes to see if there was a reaction from Jack and Glory but there was only silence. Since they didn’t get up and leave, I decided that an explanation was due.

“Jack, Glory, I feel like I owe you an explanation. What you have just seen is my wife and daughter teaching me a lesson. You see, prior to you coming to dinner, I demanded that we would all be clothed during your visit.

“My wife’s choice of clothing taught me that she would technically bend to my demand but showed me that our House Rule was still in place.” Ann was beaming. She knew that I had understood why she chose the outfit that she was wearing.

“My daughter, on the other hand, taught me that she had a mind of her own and that the House Rule was sacred and not to be changed for any reason.

“The House Rule is simple. While in our home, everyone will be naked all of the time. If people visit, they must follow our House Rule also.”

“Mr. Moran,” Glory said. “May I call you Eddie?”

“Of course you can. I am hoping that we can establish a long term friendship.”

Glory smiled and said, “Are you and your family always nude in your home?”

“Yes, we are.”

“And that doesn’t bother your daughter?”

“Glory, it was our daughter who came up with the rule.”

“And everyone who comes to your house gets naked too?”

“Yes they do.”

“So, technically, you and Ann should be naked right now?”

“You are correct. According to House Rule we should be as naked as the day we were born.”

“And that means that Jack and I should be naked too?”

There was silence for a few moments while Glory was thinking. “I do not like breaking rules no matter what they are.” Having said that, Glory stood up. Crisscrossing her arms, she pulled her top up and over her head. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She hooked her thumbs inside her slacks and pushed them down and off of her legs. Glory Roberts was naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.