The Advisor - Cover

The Advisor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is a spinoff from a prior story, "My Two Cents," and centers on a young man who becomes a financial advisor in a small Texas town. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop and not overly described.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Once Scott was inside Amber’s house early Friday evening she greeted him and kissed him. She asked him to pour them both a drink from the pitcher of margaritas she had in the refrigerator. That he did and he sat at the breakfast bar as she put the finishing touches on some shrimp chop suey she had purchased to which she had added chunks of lobster and a sweet-sour sauce. Putting a good portion onto two dishes, she placed one in front of Scott and sat alongside him with the other.

The food was delicious and he told her that it was. She said this was Tom’s favorite meal and then she became quiet. Scott thought she probably was thinking of good times in the past. He waited a while and then he asked her how things were going at work.

“The Superintendent because of that school shooting on the east coast just handed down a new edict. Three times a week the Principals are to make an unannounced inspection. We are to check to see if the school entrance doors are locked when the school is in session and then check to see if the teachers have locked their classroom doors. If a classroom door isn’t locked I am to note that and give a warning to the teacher. If the teacher gets three warnings in a school year, they will not be hired for the following year. That did not go over well when I told the teachers of this new rule.”

“The other thing I said to the teachers that came down was that if they pass the shooting proficiency test the police are developing they can come to the school armed. Not sure how many will do that and I hate to see them doing it but it is just a sign of the times. The District will also be hiring former military to be guards. I anticipate getting mixed reactions from the parents when I tell them this.”

Laughing now she said, “I am going to need to remind the parents that they shouldn’t shoot the messenger.”

Having finished eating, he helped Amber do the cleanup which went quickly.

Sitting on the couch they had their second drink and then Amber started to get a little frisky. Before it progressed too far Scott went and picked up the box he had left at the entrance table and handed it to her. After unwrapping it she could see what was in it by the display on the box.

Opening the box and taking out the vibrator she gave it a good looking over and said, “What does it mean when it says it is new and improved?”

“I have no idea,” he said as he took it from her and inserted the batteries.

Reaching to put a hand behind his head to bring him to her for a kiss she said, “Thank you, but you should know, I prefer the real thing.”

That was the start of their lovemaking with more kissing being done along with some groping. Eventually, they both stood with Amber putting an arm around Scott’s waist and walking with him to her bedroom. For his part, he was holding the vibrator in one hand while his other hand was rubbing her panty-clad ass as he walked with her.

In the bedroom, they undressed, lay on the bed, and made love. When Scott moved down from nibbling on her nipples to nibbling on her clit he noticed that the area was devoid of pubic hair. This was different from before and he would ask her about it after he did his nibbling.

He could see by her reaction she had a few orgasms and then she indicated he should move up and mount her which he did. Her arms were wrapped around him as his hips were moving and she was telling him how good he was making her feel. It wasn’t long until he had his orgasm.

Cuddling with one arm around her his other hand drifted down and rubbed the stubble of where her pubic hair had been he said, “What happened?”

“I saw where most of the women in the videos I watched did this so I thought I would surprise you. What do you think?”

“I am not sure but my first impression is that I think there needs to be a little there as that is what makes you look like a woman and not like a little girl.”

“Scott, I could never look like a little girl.”

“That I know since you do have big tits.”

The both of them laughed after he said that.

Amber’s hand was now stroking his shaft wanting to put some life into it for another round of intercourse. He started kissing her and then reached for the vibrator. Turning it on he put it by her vagina rubbing it against her clit. He could see how she reacted to him doing this when a kiss ended. She laid back with her eyes closed and was undulating her hips a little. She wasn’t interested in doing any more kissing. That was fine with him as he was nibbling on her ear and with his tongue probing it which at times would cause her to squirm.

She would periodically mumble something he didn’t understand. He did understand her when he heard her say, “It just doesn’t stop.”

He wasn’t sure how long this pleasuring her with the vibrator went on but he was content just to keep doing this and watching her reaction. Finally, she asked him to stop saying she couldn’t take it any longer. He did and she gave him one long open-mouth kiss.

Amber was quiet for a while but after a time she said, “That was different and it was continuous and somewhat intense.” Smilingly she said, “But you should know that I still prefer the real thing,” and she kissed him.

Ending the kiss she continued, “But when you aren’t around, who knows,” and she giggled in saying that while her hand reached for his shaft and squeezed it.

There was more talk, kissing, caressing, and cuddling but eventually the both of them fell asleep.

In the morning he made love to her one more time before he dressed and said he needed to be going. She told him as her hand brushed his package that he was always welcomed back.

Later the following week, Beth came into his office and said, “There is a Phil Cowens on the phone who says he is a business columnist and he wants to talk to you.”

Scott remembered the conversation he had with Paul Conners who said he was going to mention Scott to a business columnist. Scott took the call and after introductions were made Phil said he wanted to interview Scott and would like to record the interview to make sure he understood everything that Scott says.

Permission was given and Phil conducted an in-depth interview covering Scott’s education, his experience, how long he was an advisor, the required account amount and fees charged, along with other topics. Phil was amazed that Scott had his own money in all the investments he recommended. Scott said he varies the amount of each investment in a client’s account depending on what the client’s goal is in investing.

When the need and value of having a financial advisor were discussed Scott said, “If I am managing a client’s account for growth, my goal is to exceed the results of the S and P 500. If I am managing an account for growth and income, my goal is to exceed the results of a large balanced fund. So far I have been able to do that and after the client pays my fees for doing it he still is money ahead. If I or any other financial advisor cannot achieve those goals then the customer would be better off and save their money by just investing in those two types of index funds.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.