The Advisor - Cover

The Advisor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is a spinoff from a prior story, "My Two Cents," and centers on a young man who becomes a financial advisor in a small Texas town. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop and not overly described.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Back at his home after he had put everything away Scott was thinking about Donna. She certainly was a fine-looking lady. Out of curiosity he googled her name and had a few hits that confirmed she worked for the advertising agency she said.

In finding that agency on the web he perused their site and learned a few things. It was a large and successful agency based on the number of employees and the clients that were listed. He also saw the name Donna Randall listed. Yes, she did work for the agency, she was an executive vice president. She was one step below the CEO. In thinking about it, he thought based on his limited interaction with her that he shouldn’t be surprised she was in such in position.

Scott was thinking about what he was going to do for dinner later that afternoon when he received a phone call.

Answering the call he heard, “Scott this is Amber Driscoll, I have some questions about some of my investments. I was hoping you could come over tonight.”

“Amber, I can, and do you want me to bring a pizza and maybe something to munch on?”

“That would be nice, especially something to munch on,” and she giggled. “But don’t be concerned because I don’t bite,” and laughed more.

Saying he would be over some time before seven he ended the call. He mentally smiled to himself knowing what Amber would be munching on.

As it turned out it was an enjoyable time being with Amber. There was absolutely no talk about any investments. The conversation they had was more about how are you doing and what is new in your life. Amber told him that a few men had asked her to go out and she accepted.

Amber was as to be expected, a little on the frisky side. Besides teasing him with more than a few buttons unbuttoned on her blouse her hand ever so often would brush his package. One time when she did it he caught her arm and brought her to where she was bending over his knee. He gave her a few smacks on her butt.

She stood up and said, “I can’t believe it but you spanking me has got me excited not that I wasn’t before with you coming here. Let’s quit the preliminaries and go to the bedroom where I can have my wicked ways with you.”

They did go to the bedroom and made love. Scott thought Amber must have been watching some videos on the net because of what she added to her repertoire. By that, he meant when she gave him head she spent some time mouthing and licking his testicles. He attempted to expand her experience in making love by taking her doggie style with his thumb teasing her rosebud.

They had intercourse twice that night. When they cuddled afterward her hand was caressing his body with only her fingernails lightly touching him. That was something only a lady who had been around the block a few times would know how to do. It was a nice and enjoyable time.

As he was leaving he asked if she had any more questions about her investments. Laughingly she said, “No, you answered all my questions.”

That Saturday in the early afternoon Scott was a little surprised when he received a phone call from Donna Randall.

“Scott today is Jason’s birthday. My mother and I are going to celebrate his birthday by taking him to dinner at the Blue Bon. He wanted me to invite you to go there too. Will you come?”

“Sure, what time?”

She told him and he started to look forward to this evening. He also knew since it was a birthday party he should bring a gift. He drove into town and at the sports store, he purchased a top-of-the-line baseball glove, a ball, and a Ranger’s hat. The saleslady was surprised when he asked for it to be gift-wrapped.

After washing up and wearing a sports coat with an open-collar shirt he went to the Blue Bon. They weren’t there yet which caused him to wait in the lounge sipping on a drink. When they arrived twenty minutes late they apologized. He told them that was no problem and presented Jason with the gift.

Seated at a table Jason opened the box and the smile on his face told Scott he was pleased with the gift. Dining with the Randalls made for a pleasant time. Both of the ladies carried on the conversation which covered several topics. There was a little bitterness in her voice when Donna mentioned that there hasn’t been any contact with Jason’s father in four years. She said that just confirmed the type of man he had become.

When the meal ended, Scott said he would pick Jason up Friday at seven. Looking at Donna he extended an invitation for her to come along. She responded with a slight smile on her face saying she wasn’t sure but would it keep in mind.

In leaving the restaurant during the drive and later at home he hoped Donna would come fishing. There was just something about being with her that intrigued him.

At work, he reviewed the stocks in his investment account. Two of them had gotten rather frothy which had him ask Beth to enter trailing stop orders on all the accounts he managed. He also noticed the announced mergers of two defense contractors and two southern banks. He made a note on his computer to consider purchasing these stocks if he needed them in the future to replace stocks in his portfolio.

Scott was pleased to see Donna there when he picked Jason up for fishing Friday. She told him he had hooked her on fishing because of what happened last week. He responded that it was her who brought the luck for them to catch the fish.

After launching the boat they were out on the lake fishing by trolling the two spoons that were attached to rods on the downriggers. Fishing so far had been sporadic in that they only caught two stripers. Scott said if it keeps going this way maybe they should switch and go fish for either crappie or white bass.

Donna asked Scott about his business. He told her how he started the business. He mentioned becoming a CFA and then what he did to establish his business after he opened the office here. Donna as he had come to expect from the reactions other people had made was surprised when he told her he has his own money in all the investments he recommends for purchase. He said in a way he created a balanced fund and laughed about saying that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.