The Advisor - Cover

The Advisor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a spinoff from a prior story, "My Two Cents," and centers on a young man who becomes a financial advisor in a small Texas town. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop and not overly described.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

It’s going to be a nice morning thought Scott but the afternoon weather forecast was said to be a little iffy. Jen introduced Scott to Jason and gave them a wave as they drove away. Jason seemed like a nice well-mannered young boy.

On the drive to the boat launch, Scott didn’t want Jason to feel that he was being interrogated so he told Jason a little about himself playing football in high school and college and then being hurt. After college, he went into the investment advisory business. He asked Jason to call him Scott.

Jason said he lived with his mother in Austin who was divorced from his father. He is a sixth-grade student and is not sure what he wants to be when he grows up.

After the boat was launched, Scott had Jason put on a life preserver before they motored out to the lake. Seeing no birds diving for bait fish, Scott set up the rods in the two downriggers with spoons at different depths. He explained to Jason what he was doing and what he was hoping to catch.

It was about twenty minutes later that fish were noted on the fish locator and right after that there was a strike on one of the fishing rods. Scott took the fishing rod out of the rod holder and gave it to Jason. Scott enjoyed seeing the expression on Jason’s face as he fought and reeled in the fish. The fish was netted and after a picture was taken it was released.

That fishing rod was reset on the downrigger and five minutes later there was another hit. Again another hybrid striper was reeled in by Jason and Scott netted it. The pattern of taking a picture before releasing the fish continued for the six fish that were brought to the net.

When the fishing action slowed, Jason texted the photos to his mother and his grandmother. The joyful look on Jason’s face Scott thought was priceless. Scott suggested they change how they fished and motored over to a cove where he had previous success in catching crappies.

The fishing Gods were with them because the crappies were there. They switched fishing rods and jigged for these fish. Jason who counted said that they caught a total of twelve crappies. Scott suggested they only keep six of them for Jason to bring home to his grandmother for dinner. Jason seconded that idea.

It was just after twelve when Scott suggested they reel up and head over to “Sammy’s” for lunch.

Both of them ordered the six-ounce cheeseburger and fries that they wash down with some soda. With the skies darkening in the west Scott suggested they call it a day. The boat was retrieved onto the trailer and the fish were clean. Jason saw how Scott was filleting the fish and ask if he could try to do that. Scott let him do it and with the instructions given by Scott, Jason did a credible job.

In dropping Jason off at his home, Scott watched Jason being greeted by his grandmother. It was a proud Jason who presented his grandmother with the zip lock bag containing the filets. Scott in saying goodbye said depending on the weather next week he will go fishing and asked Jason if he wanted to go with him. The smile on Jason’s face in saying he would go was a picture-perfect moment.

There was nothing unusual that happened in the stock market or at work the remainder of this week. Late Friday afternoon Scott was thinking about what to do this weekend. Kathy Wells came to mind and caused had him give her a call to see if she was available for dinner Saturday. She said she was and he said he would pick her up at seven.

When she opened the door of her apartment he saw that she was wearing a dark blue form-fitting dress. She looked good and he told her that she did. Instead of the Blue Bon for something different he took her to Jardine’s which was an upscale restaurant on the edge of town.

The conversation went pretty much along the lines of the prior time. Some were a repeat of comments made previously on what their former classmates were doing. Kathy sensed this and to her credit, she started asking Scott more questions about himself and what his plans were for the future.

After the meal, there was no band in the lounge that had Scott take her back to her apartment. She as he was expecting invited him to come in. As he further expected it wasn’t that much longer than they had their arms around each other which progressed to them being on her bed naked and making love.

There wasn’t a doubt in Scott’s mind that Kathy had changed her approach to making love from how she was in high school. At school, she was timid and shy but now she was aggressive. It wasn’t the missionary position that was used when they had intercourse. It was either the reverse cowgirl or the doggie with her in the classic position of her being on her knees with her head down and butt up. Chuckling to himself, Scott thought making love with Kathy besides being enjoyable was a highly visual and athletic experience. Although she asked him to, he didn’t spend the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.