The Advisor - Cover

The Advisor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a spinoff from a prior story, "My Two Cents," and centers on a young man who becomes a financial advisor in a small Texas town. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop and not overly described.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

At seven the next morning Sharon true to her word was ready to go. It was a short drive to the boat launch.

After launching the boat and motoring out, Scott asked Sharon what would she like to fish for. She told him hybrid stripers and complimented him on how nice and comfortable his boat was. Since there were no birds diving for bait fish he set two rods up on the downriggers. The fish locator was not marking any fish. Opening up his thermos he offered her a cup of coffee.

The conversation they had about how nice it was to do this was interrupted when there was a hit on one of the fishing rods. He took this fishing rod out of the rod holder and handed it to Sharon. He could see the determination on her face as she fought and reeled in the fish. Scott netted the fish and brought it into the boat. He took a picture, of her holding a scale on which the fish was hanging. He asked her what she wanted to be done with the fish. He was surprised when she said he should release it which he did.

Fishing was good that morning with Sharon reeling in seven hybrids none of which were kept. He suggested that now they should switch tactics and fish for lunch. Sharon was game to do this and said if they weren’t successful she would buy him lunch at “Sammy’s.”

Using the fish locator he went to an area he had success in the past. The fish locator showed a school of suspended fish, probably white bass. The fishing rods were switched and they jigged for the white bass. The fish cooperated and they caught several fish of which they kept six. With it being close to one they decided to call it a day as to fishing.

Sharon helped Scott retrieve the boat onto the trailer and then watched him quickly fillet the fish. He drove to his house where he parked the boat in his garage, unhitched the boat trailer from his car, and then drove Sharon to her home.

Sharon asked her housekeeper to make a salad and fry the fish along with some potatoes and onions. She offered Scott a drink that he accepted. The television was turned on and they watched the last twenty minutes of her soap. In one scene where she was fairly close to a male actor, she remarked that in doing that scene the male actor had a bad case of halitosis. The both of them laughed after she said that.

They both agreed as they were eating that the fish was delicious.

After the meal, Scott said he needed to be going. He asked her out this Friday and she accepted. Instead of going to the Blue Bon, she suggested that they should just go to a place that serves pizza. Scott said he knew of such a place and would pick her up at six-thirty.

Nothing unusual happened at work other than Scott having thoughts about his upcoming date with Sharon. He wondered what Beth, let also what some of his friends would say about him having a date with a popular television actress.

Sharon opened the door when he called for her Friday. She was wearing slacks that he could tell were tailored for her. The light blue blouse was also tapered and showed her good size breasts. He complimented her on her looks which he could see she appreciated hearing.

He told her as he drove that they were going to ChasRos Pizza which had been around for a long time and that they serve thin-crust pizza. He said the generous amount of toppings they put on the pizza, made it look like a deep-dish pizza.

There was a good crowd at ChasRos and Scott was a little surprised that no one recognized Sharon. Maybe some did, but if they did no one asked her for an autograph. He asked her if she had any preference as to what pizza toppings she preferred. With her saying she didn’t have any preference he ordered the twenty-inch supreme and a pitcher of sangria.

To be expected he had a nice time being with Sharon. The conversation covered many topics with her experiences in Hollywood, his investing business, and fishing being the primary topics. The delicious pizza was also discussed. That they both were single was mentioned with each one admitting they hadn’t met the right person yet. Sharon said she came close one time only to discover that he also preferred men which turned her off.

There was pizza left over that was boxed which they took when they left.

Sharon invited Scott into her home when he had driven back which gave him the hope that more would happen. She made him a drink and sat next to him on the couch. They engage in some small talk but if anything more was to happen, Scott thought it would be up to Sharon to make the first move.

After some time had passed and they had finished their drinks, Sharon asked, “Scott, do you like women or do you like men?”

“Women of course, why are you asking?”

“I am practically throwing myself at you and you are sitting here like a bump on a log.”

Scott didn’t say anything because he knew he had just been given a green light. He took her in his arms and he kissed her. Her arms were around him and she was aggressively returning the kiss. His hand was slowly moving up to cup her breast when she reached for it and placed it solidly on her breast. It made for a nice handful.

The kissing continued for a while but when a kiss ended she stood. He knew what that meant and he stood with her and they both walk holding hands up her spiral staircase to her bedroom. There they undressed and then lay on the bed and made love. There was no doubt in Scott’s mind that Sharon was an experienced lover. She touched and caressed parts of his body in a way that he didn’t know they were sensitive.

He tried to reciprocate and he knew the one place that Sharon had that was the most sensitive. Nibbling kisses on her torso he kissed his way to that sensitive spot. She raised her knees and spread her thighs with her hands caressing his head as he was nibbling and licking her clit. She was a little verbal as he was doing this telling him how good he was making her feel.

Scott could tell Sharon had a few orgasms but he continued to make love to her this way. While she was being pleasured he could sense by what she was saying that she was getting a little frustrated.

It wasn’t long thereafter that he heard her say, “Okay, I give up. I can tell you like women so will you please move up here and fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.