The Advisor - Cover

The Advisor

Copyright© 2022 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a spinoff from a prior story, "My Two Cents," and centers on a young man who becomes a financial advisor in a small Texas town. There is sex in the story but it is slow to develop and not overly described.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

It turned out that Amber did have some questions about her account. Every few weeks Scott would visit her to answer those questions. Those visits which were done on a late Friday afternoon were very enjoyable and resulted in his staying overnight. While she was older than Scott she did keep herself in good physical shape through exercising. There was something about her in how she looked and acted that attracted Scott to wanting to make love to her. In the bedroom, she was an active lover who made sure Scott was a satisfied partner.

His visiting her had Scott parking his car on her driveway overnight. She never mentioned it being parked there as a concern for her in that her neighbors could see she was having an overnight visitor.

Amber did tell him she was now starting to date. Several men had asked her out but she only accepted those invitations from men she knew who are in solid financial shape. If there was any talk about her financial status that was the last time she dated that man.

Scott brought up the subject of her age as to why he wasn’t dating her and taking her out.

“I can understand why you wouldn’t want to be seen dating a woman who is twenty years older than you,” she said.

“You are right on the age difference being a factor but not for the reason you are thinking. I have no problem dating a woman who is twenty years older than me. The problem is with the woman, namely you. What do you think people will say if they see me taking you out? You will be said to be a cougar and how do you think that being said will affect you in doing your job as an elementary school principal? You don’t need to have that headache and develop that type of reputation. Please understand that I am saying this because I am thinking of how it would affect you. Besides, if the people see the constant smile on my face or notice me patting you on your butt and you walking funny, they will know what you and I have been doing.”

Amber initially chuckled but then was quiet for a while thinking about what he said. She responded, “I guess you are right in saying that and I thank you for thinking about me. It’s very nice for you to think that way. Now having said that how about I give you some head and you put it to me again?”

He was always a little shocked when Amber didn’t mince words in the language she used in saying what she said in the bedroom. She did do what she said she would do and he mounted her again.

Scott continued to do his fishing at least once a week and normally was fairly successful. An interesting incident happened one time after he retrieved his boat and completed putting the tie-downs on the boat and securing his equipment.

He was getting ready to clean some fish when a man and woman walked up to him and the man said, “How are those downriggers working out for you?”

“It’s better than fishing without them as they put the lure at the depth I want it to be. Notice the sender that is on one of the downrigger weights. That tells me what the water temperature is at that depth the downrigger ball is at on this gauge here which also helps since I can put the lure down at the water temperature the fish prefer instead of just hoping the spoons are at the right depth. Excuse me for saying this but you look familiar. Are you Paul Conners who writes that opinion column and does the news on television?”

“I am.”

“Fancy meeting a celebrity here.”

The lady laughed and said, “Another celebrity sighting.”

“You have to excuse my wife as she kids me whenever anyone refers to me as a celebrity.”

“I go fishing one day a week and usually fish on a weekday. I know you do the news on weekdays so it’s surprising to see you here today. If you are here on a weekday and want to go fishing to see how these downriggers work, give me a call. Here is my business card that has my phone numbers on it.”

“Thanks, I will keep that in mind.” He looked at the card and said, “You are a financial advisor?”

“Yes, I help people invest their money.”

Paul and Scott shook hands as they said their goodbyes.

In driving back to his home after he had cleaned the fish, Scott thought that Paul seemed like a regular guy.

Scott normally went fishing by himself. There were times when one of his clients who had a large account that Scott was managing expressed an interest in fishing. In hearing that Scott would extend an invitation for that client to go fishing with him. By him doing that he thought it would help solidify their business relationship and all indications were that it did.

The investment advising business was continuing to grow. Some clients left but for everyone that left two new customers were added. Beth was a big part of the success of the business. He rewarded her with a good size bonus. In giving the check to her he told her to save it as college was getting to be expensive. She nodded her head in acknowledging that statement. She said she was investing this money just like he was doing by investing in the same stocks he was invested in.

Scott’s social life as it pertained to the opposite sex wasn’t just limited to Amber. One early evening Scott was at the Blue Bon having an adult beverage and talking to some friends about the golf that was shown on Sunday’s television. He felt a jab on his shoulder and when he turned around to see who did the hitting. It took him a few seconds to recognize the woman who did it. This woman was Kathy Wells who was Scott’s high school prom date.

“Gee Kathy, I haven’t seen you since high school. Please take a seat and let me buy you a drink. You can tell me what has been going on in your life. I won’t say you look just as good as you did when we were in school and that’s because you look better.”

“Oh Scott, you have a way of saying the nicest things.”

Scott wasn’t blowing any smoke up her butt when he said that. He could see that her maturing body had developed more curves than she had when she was in high school.

Kathy did take a seat and brought him up to date on her life. She said after high school she had gone to the community college and earned an associate’s degree. She was hired at the power company’s local office and had progressed to being the clerical supervisor there. The job has its challenges as most women don’t care to be supervised by a woman but she puts up with it as she makes a decent salary.

She did marry and the marriage lasted for three years. They both agreed it wasn’t working out so they divorced. The good news she said if you could say there was good news was that there were no children from the marriage.

Scott offered to buy her dinner but she said she couldn’t stay long as she was committed to visiting her mother. He offered to buy her dinner this coming Saturday and she accepted the offer.

On Saturday, he was anticipating this could be an enjoyable time with Kathy as he pressed her doorbell button. He thought that because of how his dates with her in high school had ended.

Kathy looked very nice in the dress she was wearing when she opened her door. He told her that she did and he could see she appreciated him saying that. There definitely were more curves to her body than she had when they were in high school.

The dining at the Blue Bon went along the lines Scott had expected it would. Each of them brought the other up to date on their lives. Kathy mentioned what was going on in the lives of some of their former classmates. The sad part of this conversation was when she mentioned that two of their classmates had been killed in the service in Afghanistan. That put a little damper on the evening as Scott knew these two fellows well when he was in school and thought what a waste it was to have those lives be cut short at an early age.

Excluding her mentioning that sad news it was interesting in catching up on what had happened to some of their other classmates. There were classmates they wondered about and neither of them knew what their status was.

After the meal, they went to the lounge and had another drink, and listened to the band. Kathy convinced Scott to dance with her. Scott was not what he considered to be a good dancer. He didn’t need to be on the slow-tempo dances as Kathy was pressing her body against his as they did their version of the two-step. He couldn’t help but think the night would get more interesting when he took her home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.