The Better Man - Cover

The Better Man

Copyright© 2022 by yfnsp

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Let the better man win." That's exactly what Jack does. After all, he loves his wife that much. So, shouldn't he want the best for her? But what does he get out of it? An erotic voyage of self discovery!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports  

The next evening Anna put on her best business suit, a black pinstriped pants suit; I was in my usual business-casual attire, slacks and a polo shirt. I smiled as I admired her (surreptitiously, so as not to make her self-conscious) knowing that she wanted to make a totally professional businesslike impression, but that suit makes her look incredibly hot and I knew it would knock Mason out.

Although it was a short trip to Mason’s place, I was becoming a little anxious as I drove. I had no idea how this was going to play out or what Mason had in mind. I kept glancing at the stunning passenger beside me. She was uncharacteristically quiet; she hadn’t said a word since we’d got into the car. She was just staring straight ahead.

I was just about to ask her if she was feeling okay when she suddenly spoke. “Jack, can you pull over, please? I want to stop a minute.”

“Sure, hun.” I saw a space by the curb ahead and slowed to pull into it. “Is something wrong?”

“No ... yes. There’s something I have to tell you before we go through with this.”

I parked and turned of the motor. Turning toward her, I said, “There’s no rush. Talk to me, sweetheart.”

“Jack, I feel so ashamed ... I wasn’t completely honest with you.” She searched my face. “I was really frightened when you ran off to confront him. I was sure you would end up in a fight and get hurt. You have no idea how relieved I am that ... well, you know, that you were okay...” She smiled at me tearfully.

I gave her a little smile of encouragement in reply, knowing she had more to say. “I know I made you think he had angered and frightened me...” she continued timorously, “but that’s really not ... I mean, it was really me, not him ... What I mean is, I was angry at myself and really upset with the way he made me feel.” She was speaking less hesitantly, more resolutely now. “He said some kind of strange things, but he was a complete gentleman. Both times. At the party and at home ... But he had such a strong effect on me ... I can’t explain it. That’s what upset me. It was like he could see right through all my ... my defenses. And through my clothes ... It was like I was totally exposed to him.”

She searched my face again. “But here’s the thing,” she continued, “I liked it!” She let out a breath. “At first it was exciting ... pure sexual attraction ... you know?” I nodded and was about to speak, but she went on. “That’s what frightened me. You know there’s never been anyone but you! Nothing like this has ever happened before!” Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“Aw, honey, it’s okay,,, “ I had unfastened my seat belt and now I reached across the console to hug her as best I could. I patted her hair as I held her, her face buried in my shoulder. “Believe it or not, I know how you feel. There’s something special, something powerful about that man.”

“I’m afraid of what will happen when I’m with him...” She pulled away to look in my eyes. “I know he wants to sleep with me, Jack. I know it and it scares me...”

“There’s nothing to be scared of, Anna. You said yourself that he was a tot...”

“I’m not scared of him, Jack!” she interrupted. “It’s me. I can’t trust myself around him. Do you understand what I’m saying?” She looked at me imploringly. “I would never, ever, want to hurt you, baby.” Her tears were rolling again.

“Sweetie, believe me. I know that. And I know how you feel ... how he makes you feel ... I...”

“How could you?” she interrupted again, very agitated now. “Your not a woman.” She hesitated and I waited for a few seconds while she took a deep breath. “There’s a magnetism that some men have ... that Mason has. I don’t think I can resist him.”

“Honey, listen. No, seriously! Listen to me. I do know how you feel because it happened to me.” I stared at her, watching for a reaction. We had always trusted each other and been completely honest. I was just going to tell her the truth.

There was the reaction: bewilderment. “What do you mean, it happened to you? What are you talking about?”

“I mean, I went there raging mad. I wanted to hurt him, hurt him bad. And I tried to, I really tried. I attacked him! But he subdued me so easily and pinned me down. I was in a blind rage. I struggled and fought until I was completely exhausted. And in tears, I was so frustrated. And he was so calm and collected, lying on top of me, holding me down, unable to move or do anything. It was completely humiliating. So I just gave up. I totally surrendered.”

I looked in her eyes, and found deep sympathy in her tears as she looked at me in wonder and empathy. “It did something to me, surrendering like that. It was like acknowledging that he was superior to me. It felt like I was less of a man, like I was giving up my rights and admitting that he owned me. But it gave me a deep sense of peace.” I glanced away, then back again. “And something else...” I hesitated before naming it. “It was sexual.”

Her big, beautiful eyes grew even bigger, with surprise, I supposed. “Sexual? You got sexually aroused?!” she asked. “Did you have a hard-on?” She sounded more intrigued than incredulous.

“Yes.”

“He was on top of you?” I could see she was trying to picture the scene.

“Yes. I was face-down and he was on top of me, pinning me down.”

“And you got a hard-on from that?”

“Well, it wasn’t just that. It was surrendering, giving up. When I stopped struggling and gave in, he didn’t let me up right away. He was talking to me, talking in my ear, like soothing me.”

“And that made you hard?” she said in tones of wonder.

“Listen, it’s hard to explain ... I don’t know why, but it was like he was comforting me, calming me down ... even though I was already calm. He was so in control ... I don’t know. I just felt so submissive, like I needed him or something.” Just talking about it was arousing me. My cock was rock hard.

“Are you hard now?” she said almost mockingly. I could tell she knew the answer. She reached over and gave my cock a squeeze. “Why, yes, you are!” she exclaimed, feigning surprise. “You like being submissive, I guess.”

“Oh, Anna, I don’t know, it’s just so confusing!”

“My sweet hubby is a little subby! Who knew?!” She was totally mocking me now. But I didn’t mind; I figured she was dealing with her own submissive feelings toward Mason. I smiled at the thought. It was reassuring. It was the first sign that she might actually go along with everything Mason wanted.

“And what about the little wifey?” I teased. “Is she going to submit to my master’s superior cock?”

She gasped, her eyes wide. Then they narrowed, speculatively. “How do you know his cock is ‘superior’?” she demanded.

“Oh, it is, believe me! I’ve seen it,” I replied. I reached down to press my fingers into her warm crotch. Her hand was still feeling my hard cock through my trousers. I could tell she was wet. “Are you getting wet? Do you want his big cock in here?” I pressed my fingers into the yielding softness between her thighs.

She moaned and moved her ass forward to give my fingers more room to feel her pussy. “Is that what you want?” she asked. “You want him to fuck me, don’t you?”

I stared at her. She hadn’t answered my question. I was damned if I was going to answer hers!

I withdrew my hand from between her legs and smelled my fingers. “Mmmm, you smell delicious, honey! Your pants are soaking!” I looked at the dashboard clock. “We’d better go. We’re already late.”


Mason welcomed us in the same warm and friendly manner that had disarmed me in our last encounter. I had remained in a semi-hard state of arousal for the remainder of our drive, and now seeing Mason and watching Anna’s reaction to his greeting, I became fully erect. I didn’t understand it, but there was no denying that I was extremely aroused by the prospect of giving my wife to this man. I wanted Anna to feel what I had felt, the joy of submitting to his masculine authority. And I needed Mason to know that I was obedient to his wishes. I don’t know which of these impulses was stronger ... maybe it was both.

The conversation at dinner was pretty much all business; although, like all business dinners, there was a good deal of getting-to-know-you talk too. Mason explained in some detail how the buyout would work and gave us specific numbers on our salaries if not the bonuses which were understandably vague. Anna then asked some really good questions about the low-cost housing development and the structure of the non-profit corporation, including some surprisingly detailed financial questions. I was impressed. So was Mason, and I could see Anna was pleased with Mason’s responses. I was almost completely silent. I watched as the two became deeply engrossed in their conversation and I loved seeing how they warmed to each other, the frequency and breadth of their smiles growing as their comfort with each other grew. Soon there were frequent touches and laughter as they acknowledged their like-mindedness on several issues. It was a beautiful thing to see.

The business talk seemed to have run out about ten or fifteen minutes after we’d finished dessert and as the conversation was beginning to take a more personal turn, Mason stood up.

“Jack, would you clean up here while I take Anna into the living room? Just leave everything on the kitchen counter. You can join us when you’re done. Oh, and bring us another bottle of wine would you? We’ll take our glasses with us. There’s a bottle of moscato in the rack - open that one please.”

“Sure, Mason, I’d be happy to,” I said, quite honestly, glad to be given something to do, something servile. Besides liking his assumption of authority over me, I had been feeling a kind of useless and I thought it was a good idea for Anna and Mason to be alone for a few minutes. Anna’s reaction was to give me a meaningful glance, a smile, and a little wink.

I took my time. I scraped the dishes clean and stacked them neatly, wiped down the counter, and rinsed the sink out before looking for the corkscrew and opening the wine. When I brought it into the living room I found Anna and Mason sitting very close together on the couch, their knees touching. Anna’s hand was on his thigh; Mason had a hand on her shoulder. I approached to refill their glasses on the coffee table.

She turned to me as I entered and said, “Is it true you’re a cocksucker now?” Her beautiful brown eyes were wide in wonder, her face radiant with amusement.

I hesitated; I was about to pour the wine. Surprised, but not at all ashamed - I had had a whole day and half to get over that feeling - I answered, “I don’t know if I’m a cocksucker, but I did suck Mason’s cock.” I looked her straight in the eyes as I said it.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. You didn’t tell me that!” She looked at Mason and then back at me. “Mason said you liked it.”

I was pretty sure they could both tell that I had a hard-on as I responded, “Yes, I did. I told Mason that. I really did like it. And I thanked him for it.”

“Oh my God!” Anna exclaimed again. “Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow?”

“Yes. And yes,” I answered, undaunted. “It was delicious.”

“I can’t believe it ... my husband’s a fag,” she said softly, apparently thinking out loud.

Mason spoke. “No, Jack’s not a fag, he’s just discovering his submissive side.” He gave Anna’s shoulder a little squeeze. “Don’t think he doesn’t love you as much as ever. I know he does.”

“I think that’s true,” Anna replied, “but you’ve got to admit, it’s pretty amazing!” She looked at me again. I was filling the second glass. “Do you want to suck his cock now?”

“Yes,” I answered, glancing eagerly at Mason’s lap. He swiveled and spread his legs so I could see the bulge between his legs, stretching the fabric of his left trouser leg. Anna looked too, evidently admiring it.

She put her hand on Mason’s arm to get his attention. “Can he? Can I watch?”

Mason’s eyes narrowed a bit, speculating. “You want to watch your husband being submissive to me?” He glanced a quick smile my way and then said, “You want to see him debased, don’t you?”

“I’ve never seen a guy do that before,” she said innocently. “I’m just curious.”

“No, I don’t think that’s it,” Mason replied. “Certainly not all of it. I think you’re turned on by this new side of Jack. It excites you, admit it, the idea of Jack sucking my cock.”

“Well, yeah,” Anna confessed, “that’s true too. She colored slightly. “Besides, Jack says you have a big cock. He said it was ‘superior.’ I want to see it!” She looked Mason in the eye as if challenging him to deny her.

“Okay, sure, Jack can suck my cock.” He stood up. “And you can watch.” He started opening his pants.

I was thrilled. Especially because I hadn’t been consulted. It was solely Mason’s decision. That I would comply was a given. And it was Anna’s idea! It made me positively giddy.

“Let’s do this right,” Mason announced, pulling down his trousers and his boxers. “Strip, Jack. I want you naked.”

I started undressing, discarding my clothes in a heap beside the coffee table. Anna had picked up her glass and was taking a big gulp of wine, watching us, mostly watching Mason’s big cock as it emerged, swinging loose and low. Her eyes widened.

Naked, I knelt before Mason, much as before, except his feet weren’t as far apart as the last time because he hadn’t removed his shoes and his pants were still around his ankles. This put his cock a little higher than before. He held his visibly swelling, lengthening cock up by its head. “Lick my balls, Jack. Kiss them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.