Jenny + Uncle Jerry - Cover

Jenny + Uncle Jerry

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jenny's mother pushes her to entertain perverted uncle Jerry. People with a dirty panty / body scent fetish should love this. (Codes apply to the whole story. Please read them to avoid unpleasant surprises. I 'aged-up' the characters for legal reasons, but feel free to imagine whatever numbers you like.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   ENF   Prostitution  

Jessica –

It was the morning of my birthday, and my last two had been very disturbing. I nervously wondered what strange new things I would need to do for Uncle Jerry today.

My Mom gave me the bad news at breakfast. “Jessi, sweetie, Uncle Jerry wants to see you smoke while you play with yourself.” She handed me a lighter and pack of cigarettes! “It smells and tastes bad at first, but you’ll get used to it. You only need to smoke one a night while he watches.”

“But Mom...”

“It’s for Uncle Jerry! It’s important! If you do, we get a much nicer place to live in a few weeks, and you get a car!”

“But I don’t want to! Smoking is terrible for your health and smells so bad!”

“He says you only need to smoke one cigarette a day for a month, after that you can quit. Will you please do it, so we can move out of this dump? I know you’ve been wanting a car of your own a long time. Will you at least try it, for Uncle Jerry?”

I sighed and said, “Okay, I guess.”

She kissed my forehead. “Good, sweetie. I’ll show you how and let you practice a little.” She took a cigarette from the pack and put it in the end of a long cigarette holder. “Just do what I do.” She put another holder on the table, then sucked the end of hers as she lit the cigarette. I didn’t like the stinky smoke, but tried it and coughed many times.

After lunch she gave me a green sucker and had a yellow one herself. She opened a bottle of wine and poured me a glass. “A nice white wine should help with the taste. Have another cigarette with me.” By the time we finished smoking again, I wondered why I hadn’t noticed she was so pretty before. She poured each of us another glass and sat on the sofa with me. She lit another cigarette and handed me one. “See, you’re getting used to the smell. It’s not so bad anymore, right?”

“I don’t like it, but it’s not so terrible.”

“I’m so glad my beautiful daughter is finally a woman. Your breasts are perfectly round and just the right size.” She gently squeezed one. “Uncle Jerry will love watching you smoke. Seeing your sexy mouth sucking will turn him on a lot.”

As she took another puff from her cigarette, I felt a strange urge to kiss her.


Jenny –

After supper I was lying in bed nude with Jill and Uncle Jerry. He passed us a pair of Jessie’s used panties, so we could sniff her dried pee and fluids as we watched her masturbate for the camera. I was quite surprised her mother was sitting next to her and both were totally naked. Jessie slid a long dildo into herself as her mother Molly lit a cigarette and started playing with Jessie’s nipple. She started moaning while Molly squeezed her breast and complimented her, “Very sexy! You look SO HOT!” My pussy began to moisten.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.