Maggie Wants a New Life - Cover

Maggie Wants a New Life

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Maggie is a middle-aged housewife. One day she re-discovers herself and makes changes to her life... Illustrated

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Pegging   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please wait while image loads

Maggie and Paul had enjoyed their first ‘Swinging Sex’ with Tim and Annie from Glasgow, a couple they had contacted via a website called ‘Scottish Swingers’.

The following week Maggie got busy with her new sexy shopping list of things to buy. She bought new lingerie for herself and went shopping online for several sex toys to play with. Maggie also contacted the second couple from ‘Scottish Swingers’ to arrange a meeting with them. They were Dennis and Joan from Dundee. Both Dennis and Joan were a bi-couple and in their 30’s. Maggie sent them a message that she would like to meet up with them for some sexy swinging fun as a foursome.

Maggie and Paul also had several conversations about sex. Maggie had taken the lead in moving things along with joining the website and wanting more and different kinds of sex. Paul had initially gone along with Maggie, but after the meeting with Tim and Annie, he was looking forward to having more sexual adventures with his wife and other couples.

Just after noon on Saturday, Dennis and Joan arrived outside the home of Paul and Maggie. Dennis was tall and broad-shouldered, with dark hair and a nervous grin as he pressed the doorbell. Joan was slim and wore glasses. She, too, had a shy grin and carried a bottle of wine wrapped as a meeting gift for Paul and Maggie. Maggie opened the door and invited them both inside with a warm smile. She gave Dennis and Joan a welcome kiss as they entered the house.

“Wonderful to meet you both,” Maggie said as they stepped inside.

“A wee present for you,” Joan said and offered the bottle of wine to Maggie.

“Oh, thank you very much, Joan,” Maggie expressed her delight with the gift.

Paul joined in with his welcome, shaking hands with Dennis and kissing Joan on the cheek. He was impressed with the couple. They were well dressed, and the bottle of wine they had brought was an expensive one.

They all sat in the living room as Paul got four glasses. Maggie began to chat with Joan and Dennis.

“Great to meet you at last,” Maggie said.

“Likewise from us, too,” Joan said, laying her hand on Maggie’s knee.

Maggie smiled at Joan’s touch as she laid her hand onto Joan’s and gave it a friendly squeeze.

Both women looked directly into each other’s eyes and shared a small intimate moment together.

“You have no idea how difficult it is to find another couple willing to meet with us,” Joan said to Maggie.

Joan continued to say that she and Dennis were a discerning couple and that many of the people who had contacted them were not always the type they were looking for.

“I do hope we are the right type of people,” Paul said as he poured the wine into the glasses.

“I can tell you that you certainly are. I know from seeing your house and meeting you in person,” Joan said.

It would seem that Joan and Dennis were a rather posh couple and perhaps a little bit snobbish. Fortunately for Maggie and Paul, this did not matter, nor did it put them off Joan or Dennis. As a matter of fact, Paul and Maggie thought of themselves as a bit posh too.

The wine tasted amazing.

“My, that is a fine wine you brought with you,” Maggie complimented Joan.

“We like it, and we hoped you would like it too,” Said Joan.

“We both enjoy the better things in life,” Dennis added.

A short silence then filled the room between them all. A sort of nervous air of anticipation seemed to charge the atmosphere in the living room.

“Should we all go upstairs?” Paul said.

Once again, there were a few moments of silence and nervousness in the room.

“Of course, we should all go upstairs,” Maggie said and took hold of Joan’s hand, and she led the way, with both Paul and Dennis following on behind.

As they entered the main bedroom, Joan began to kiss Maggie full on the lips. They stood in the middle of the bedroom kissing like that as both of their husbands entered and stood watching.

“You don’t mind if I take some photos, do you, Paul?” Dennis said as he took out his camera and took a photo of both women kissing.

“No, not at all, Dennis, you carry on,” Said Paul.

Dennis took a photo of Joan and Maggie. Joan put her arms around Maggie’s shoulders, and she responded by pressing her body hard against Joan. As they broke apart, Joan and Maggie turned together to face the camera and smiled broadly as Dennis took their photograph.

“You don’t mind, do you?” Joan asked Maggie about having her photo taken.

“Love the idea, Joan,” Said Maggie. “Paul, get our camera, will you? Let’s both have some photos of each other,” She added, talking to her husband.

Joan seemed to be the one who was in charge. She unzipped Maggie’s dress and dropped it to the floor. Maggie was now standing in her sexy black lingerie. Black bra, stockings, suspenders and panties.

“Ooo, sexy lady!” Said Joan.

Dennis took a photo of Maggie undressed, standing next to Joan. Paul did the same and followed the lead taken by Joan and Dennis.

Joan then unclipped Maggie’s bra and dropped it to the floor. Standing there with her breast on full show, Joan then took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked on it, and lightly nibbled on it with her teeth.

“Ah! That’s so sexy,” Said Maggie aloud.

“Mmm,” Mumbled Joan, kissing and nibbling on Maggie’s nipple.

Dennis took another photo of his wife with Maggie.

Joan hooked her thumbs into Maggie’s panties and pulled them part of the way down with her hands. Then Joan slipped her hand between Maggie’s legs and discovered the soft pink folds of her pussy. It was damp, and Joan easily managed to slide a finger part of the way into Maggie’s cunt.

They both stood together like that for some time, with Joan sexually teasing Maggie in front of Dennis and Paul. Dennis enjoys seeing his wife seduce another housewife in front of him and her husband.

Dennis turned to Paul and grinned at him.

“Shall we fuck the pair of them?” Dennis asked.

“Absolutely, I’m with you on that one,” Said Paul.

“Are you up for a fucking too?” Asked Dennis.

“Sure, both Maggie and I like a joint fuck,” Replied Paul.

Both men then got undressed until they were both naked.

A display of sex toys was arranged on the dressing table. There were dildos and vibrators. Also, there was a strap-on harness with several different cock attachments. Dennis looked at them. He picked up an enormous black dildo and showed it to his wife, Joan.

“Remember this?” He asked her.

“Gosh, yes! Mr Jasper!” Joan exclaimed aloud.

Joan then explained that they had met up with a sizeable Jamaican man who went by the name of ‘Mr. Jasper’. And that he had a huge black cock, just like the dildo that Dennis was holding in his hand.

“He fucked the living daylights out of me!” Joan said with a laugh and a giggle.

“She loved all ten inches of him in every hole,” Dennis added to Joan’s comments about the size of ‘Mr Jasper’.

Maggie then began to undress Joan, unzipping her skirt, and Joan unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. As her skirt fell to the floor, Paul saw Joan wearing a black Basque and stockings. But she was not wearing panties. Her bare bottom and pussy were on full show, and her pussy was freshly shaved bare, showing off her beautiful and sexy pussy lips.

Maggie took off her panties, and both women got onto the bed together. They kissed and caressed each other, touching and fingering each other’s sex after a few minutes of watching both Dennis and Paul undress and get naked while their wives enjoyed some lesbian loving.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.