Maggie Wants a New Life - Cover

Maggie Wants a New Life

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maggie is a middle-aged housewife. One day she re-discovers herself and makes changes to her life... Illustrated

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Restart   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Pegging   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Maggie MacGovern was looking at herself in the mirror at her dressing table in the bedroom of her house. She looked like she was a woman 42 years of age. Which is precisely what she was, 42 years old. She wondered where that bright young thing had disappeared to. Where had all her younger self’s passion, energy and ambition gone to? She looked away and frowned at her present self. She had lived in Edinburgh, Scotland, for almost all her life, apart from a few holidays and day trips. She suddenly felt that life was passing her by.

One Week Later: Browsing the magazines at her local supermarket, Maggie MacGovern picked up a new magazine called ‘Life Style’. She looked at the cover, flicked the pages, and then put them into her shopping basket. Then she continued to shop.

Back home, Maggie was having afternoon tea. She picked up the magazine, turned the pages, and found an article called ‘Life Changes’ about people who had changed their lives in their 40s and 50s. The first couple had moved from central London to a small farm in the countryside. The next part of the article was about a couple who had dramatically changed their sex lives by joining a ‘Swinging Online Group’ At first, Maggie was about to pass the article by. But she took a sip of tea and then read the whole article from beginning to end and five minutes after reading the article. Maggie got up, left her afternoon tea on the table and went back out shopping for the second time that day.

That evening she was waiting patiently for her husband Paul to arrive home from work. She had a cold beer for him in the fridge and a chilled bottle of white wine for herself. She had also had a shower, changed her clothes into something that flattered her figure, and had some lipstick and make-up. She had a clever plan she intended to implement just as soon as Paul arrived home.

When Maggie’s husband came home, she kissed him, gave him his beer, and they sat in the kitchen at the long wooden table and chatted about their day.

“How we’re things today at work?” Maggie asked him.

“Oh, just the usual, same as most other days,” Paul replied.

Paul was enjoying his beer and was pleasantly surprised by such a warm welcome home from his wife.

“Is this a special day or something?” He asked. He thought that perhaps he had missed an anniversary or her birthday.

“Well, I suppose you might call it your lucky day, Paul,” Maggie teased him with this answer.

“How’s that, Maggie?” He asked her.

Please Wait while image loads

Maggie then hitched up her dress and showed Paul that she was wearing new stockings and hitching her dress up further that she was wearing sexy suspenders and hitching it up to her waist showed him that she was not wearing any knickers. Also, she had shaved her pussy completely smooth.

“See what I mean? Why not take me and give me a good old fashion shagging, like you used to do to me when you came home,” Maggie said to him.

She stood up, walked to the kitchen counter, got up, and spread her stocking legs apart. She took off her blouse and offered herself sex.

“Come on, handsome, come and shag your sexy wife,” She said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

Paul was a little flummoxed at first. He wondered why his wife was now suddenly playing the sexy tart. He stood up, took all his clothes off, and began having sex with Maggie right there and then on the kitchen counter.

“Come on, Paul, shag me like you used to do when we first married,” Maggie said, encouraging Paul to fuck her hard and fast.

Paul did exactly as his wife asked, banging her as hard and fast as he could.

“You want it like this?” Paul asked her as he banged his wife.

“Yes, I do, lover boy,” She replied with a sexy smile.

Paul and Maggie have lovely sex in the kitchen together. Paul soon got over his surprise at Maggie being so forward and more or less demanding that Paul fuck her just like that.

“Paul, I want you to fuck me a lot more often,” Maggie said, looking into his eyes.

“Sure,” Paul said between thrusting his cock in and out of his wife’s cunt.

They went at it together for a fast-paced few minutes, and then Maggie reached climax and gasped out loud. Paul was not long behind her and soon spurted his cum into her cunt, and then he slowed as his cock slipped out and went limp.

They both laughed together like they were teenagers again. All the long years seemed to disappear between them. They both felt invigorated as well as energised by having quickie sex.

Maggie already had dinner ready, and she and Paul ate it together in the kitchen. She was only in her lingerie now, and Paul was naked. Maggie poured two glasses of wine for them both since Paul had drunk both his cold beers. Once fed, happy and relaxed, they chatted together about their life.

“I want more,” Maggie said.

“More of everything,” She added.

“More of what, exactly?” Paul asked.

“I want more sex for a start. Once on a Saturday night is not enough,” Maggie told him.

“Also, I want to go out more, dancing, meet people, do things,” She said.

Paul listened and wondered why this sudden change had occurred in her.

“We are boring, Paul. You and I are living boring lives together. I see people like us, and I don’t want to end up like them,” Maggie attempted to explain and justify herself.

Paul had to agree that they were a boring couple and that somehow life was passing them by. He was a boring husband. He lived a boring life, and his life would be even more boring in the future.

“Ok, you’re right, just about everything,” Paul agreed.

“I’m glad you agree with me because...” Maggie began but then hesitated to continue.

“Go on if there is something you want to say. Just say it,” Paul said.

Maggie took a deep breath and then told Paul about the article in the magazine. About how couples changed their lives and went in new directions. She told Paul about one couple who bought a farm and then about a second couple who ... Went swinging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.