The Tie That Binds - Cover

The Tie That Binds

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Emma makes good use of Mat's old necktie. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

The packet from my mom contained a necktie, a plastic comb, and a pair of cufflinks with my initials. Her note read: I thought you might like these—your first tie! You were such a cutie in your stiff white shirt and gray suit.

“Whatever happened to that gray suit?” Emma asked.

I smiled. “Moths, probably. I can barely remember wearing it. I might have been ten.”

“Bet even then you were a cutie,” Emma said. “Let’s go to bed.”

Coming out of the bathroom I saw Emma at the mirror of her dressing table. She was wearing the tie and nothing else. “What do you think?” she asked.

I was impressed that she’d knotted it expertly. “Where did you learn to tie ties?” I asked.

Briefly her eyes met mine in the mirror. “Did I get it wrong?”

I stood behind her and pretended to make an adjustment. My hand strayed to her breast. To her nipple. My thumb stroked it erect.

Please Wait while image loads

Meanwhile Emma had moved a hand behind her back and around the shaft of my penis. She was squeezing in time to my strokes. I was soon hugely erect. “I need it in me now,” she said. She led me back to the bed, pushed me onto it, and mounted me. The tie dangled and jounced and swayed through the fuck. With Emma’s first come still underway, I took a hold of the tie and pulled her down for a luscious, gasping kiss. “Now you’re going to get it,” Emma sang out, and she fucked me with such voracious passion there was nothing I could do but come.

Back in bed after our shower, Emma said, “I love your first tie almost as much as I love you. Next time we make love I might let you wear it.”

I decided not to tell her that I’d never seen that tie before. It must have been my father’s or one of my brother’s. My actual first tie was not the slinky red silk but something wool and plaid and thoroughly annoying in every way possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.