Jenny's Adventures - Cover

Jenny's Adventures

by Orange

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Erotica Sex Story: Jenny gets naked and is watched having sex at the window

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Illustrated   .

Naked woman sitting on a table in front of window playing with her pussy

We love to watch Jenny Mac masturbate. First, though, we undress her. Each item of clothing was carefully removed. Each item is set carefully on the chair in the corner. Then, when she’s fully naked, we help her onto the table. We open the windows. Fresh air and the sounds of the city in the late afternoon drift in. Someone is at the window in the high rise across the way and can see you, Jenny. We tell her not to worry. We know the possibility of being observed will only add to her arousal. We hand her the ripe pear.

“What’s this for?” She asks.

“To hold while you touch yourself. To squeeze.”

“Do it now,” We tell her.

“Take your time.”

Her middle finger edges into her sexual crease. A small whimper escapes her throat. Her strokes are slow, her middle finger pulling upward alongside her clit. Gradually the motion becomes circular. Faster, her breath catches. Her nipples are erect. The skin of her chest is flushed.

“Oh, oh, oh,” She moans.

Naked woman sitting on table

After her orgasm, we help her lie back on the table. We part her legs and open her cunt with our tongue. She is so wet, so juicy. Our tongue delves as deeply as possible. Her legs clamp our head. She’s cumming again. Her belly bucks, and her cunt clenches. We fasten our lips to her clit to extend her orgasm.

Our lips and face are awash with her girl’s cum. We bend to her and kiss her. At the same instant, as our tongue pushes into her mouth, our cock penetrates her cunt. We fuck her to a final orgasm, coming ourselves after her last spasm dies away.

After sex, we help Jenny with her pink jacket so she won’t get chilled. Her nipples have softened, but a few kisses bring back the tumescence. We praise her for her beauty and her erotic behaviour. But to get the full flavour, we tell her, there is one more thing she must do. She is only modestly reluctant to dip two fingers into her freshly fucked cunt and retrieve some of the cum, and only a little more hesitant to taste it. Now you have an idea of what comes.

Next, we tell her and arrange her on the table, ensuring the middle window is wide open so Gerald, who is watching her with his telescopic camera, will have an unimpeded view.

Jenny takes our cock into her mouth and sucks sweetly on the cap.

“You like this, don’t you?” We tell her.

“Our flavours mix, our cum, filling your lovely little fuck hole.”

Naked woman on her back on table, sucking a man standing at her head while cum leaks out of her pussy

We take one of Jenny’s nipples between thumb and forefinger and pull gently, twist gently, tug gently, then pull and twist and tug with more force.

“Your nipples are so sensitive, aren’t they?” We inform her.

“You could cum just from having your nipples played with. You’re going to cum now, aren’t you?”

Jenny moans and moans with pleasure.

“With cock in your mouth and cum in your cunt, you’re going to cum, and you’re going to cum so good and hard. Yes, sweetie, the camera is aimed at your cunt, ready to capture the gush of cum. Come, sweetie. Show us how you cum,”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.