Initiation Into the Network - Cover

Initiation Into the Network

by meinaru

Copyright© 2022 by meinaru

Incest Story: There is an organization that allows people to indulge in all kinds of dalliances and perversions - including sibling incest. Everything, however, comes at a price...

Tags: mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   BDSM   Humiliation  

Elisa moaned into her gag and cursed her propensity for secrecy.

The beautiful, red-haired woman turned eyes of the men on the street, but secretly desired only one person – her shy, sheltered teenage son Peter. He was already seventeen, due to turn eighteen in a few months. The forbidden fruit appeared to come within reach when she heard about the Network.

The online whispers said that it was an underground organization of producers of exquisite erotica. It also ran hidden resorts where people could indulge into their most forbidden desires. They said that the siblings who went into these resorts for physical intimacy were free from both legal and biological consequences of such acts. Nobody knew how it happened. But it did.

Elisa, a single author of second-grade romance novels to whom she owed considerable income, spent the entire night masturbating to some of her most secret fantasies, which involved making love to Peter. Oh, she also read that in the absence of the regal regulations other, internal laws were in place in the Network-operated resorts. That breaking them would result in corporal punishment received while naked. But it turned her on even more.

She contacted, via Darknet, one of the representatives of the Network. Her request to be able to join was received and accepted. She could live in one of the resorts, but she’d have to work as a waitress to be allowed to stay. She was okay with that.

On a hot, summer day she took the astonished Peter, told him that they are moving, but didn’t reveal where and why.

But there were things she didn’t know.

For instance, that the resort had a tradition of initiating women who wanted to bed their sons into the community.

The initiation was done by other women, and depended on how honest the new arrival was towards their offspring.

If the woman admitted to her son that they came there to be lovers, she was taken by other women of the resort for a “nights out”. In reality, she was stripped naked, given light spanking, and then forced to run back nude to her new home.

For those who concealed their original intent, the treatment was different.

First, their sons would be lured out by one of the other women of the community. She, or them, would then try to seduce them, eventually revealing the nature of the place they arrived to and the purpose of their arrival. In the mean time, the dishonest mother would be visited in her new home, stripped naked, and left tied up and gagged in the closet, waiting for the return of their offspring.

This happened to Elisa.

Suddenly, the writer heard footsteps. She moaned, struggling against her bonds, trying to make as much noise as possible.

The closet doors have opened.

Peter looked inside. The teenage boy’s eyes widened when he saw his sexy mother completely naked, tied with hands over her head, and gagged, her shapely breasts jiggling as she struggled against her bonds.

“Mom!?”, he said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.