Basic Alina - Cover

Basic Alina

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Responding to a comment that she wasn't as cute as once upon a time, Alina, with the help of Nils, examines the claim. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A thoughtful SoL reader suggested that recently I have changed in some critical way. If so, it’s news to me, but then perhaps I’m not the most self-aware person on the planet. I asked my good friend Nils what he thought, and he smiled and told me I was better than ever. Okay, that sounded good to me. He asked if I wanted him to document the current Alina with his camera. I thought that might be fun.

After he set things up, he handed me my trusty blue dildo, which is actually a wand, not a dildo. “What should I do with this?” I asked, all innocent like.

Please Wait while image loads

“What you usually do,” Nils said. “Step one, switch it on.”

I do like the way it purrs. Nothing too rough or dangerous sounding. More kitten than cat, and definitely not a hint of lion.

So I moved it to my pussy. Not right on my pussy but at the top.

Please Wait while image loads

Almost right away I got aroused. My nipples tingled, and I had to touch them. Just quietly, kind of timing the touches to the twitch of my clit.

Please Wait while image loads

Pretty soon after that I had to lie down. I tried to stay calm. To delay the inevitable. I buzzed myself as gently as I could, letting my arousal grow as gradually as possible.

Gradual, ha! Within a minute my body seized and I was orgasming. One hard come after another.

Please Wait while image loads

While I was still coming, Nils mounted me. Oh God, so good! My legs wrapped about his ass. My cunt clenched against his cock. It didn’t take him long to come, and I came with him. My cunt answered each throb of his cock. His kisses took my breath away, and that made me come all the harder.

Please Wait while image loads

Afterwards he stayed in me a long time, and then gradually he started fucking me again and I started coming again.

So we’ve concluded I’m pretty much the same as ever, if not better. But let me know what you think.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.