Paige Turner - Cover

Paige Turner

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 7: Bedtime Stories

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 7: Bedtime Stories - A coming-of-age story. Paige Turner turns 18 in four hours. A daddy's girl taken to the brink and happy to do it all. At 4'11, 107 pounds she's a little cutie ready to live life to its most extreme. What daddy wants; daddy gets! So, yes incest. But this goes far beyond that. Cum say hello to the fiery redhead who acts younger than she really is. Baby like voice that could melt glaciers, Paige is growing up fast and every dick nearby is rising.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

ch-7-01-bear-legs.jpg

Dear Diary ... Daddy says that there is nothing like warm milk before bed. This reminds me of my baby bottle! Good thing I’m not LAPtose intolerant. HEEHEE!


The spare bedroom office of Lonnie Turner. It was getting late on a school time Sunday but even Lon was curious as to how the Tender account he set up for his tiny little ginger of a daughter was going. With it only being around eight hours since it first appeared online, he really did not expect much to get his kids hopes up. This experiment was likely going to be a dud and make her depressed, her self-esteem not as high as it could be she required a boost. This could go either way. “Well, I’ll be damned!” His brows lifted as he spoke only to his thoughts, “458 replies! I never saw that coming in only eight plus hours. Looks like everyone likes my nerdy little girl. Now I’m jealous.” He did enjoy his baby girl. Incest or not!

Ordered to stand at the door rather than hover Paige was biting her nail and gently hopping up and down on her toes. Adrenalin forced to loiter she was really worried nobody would notice her in all of the thousands of other young women on the site. She never considered herself anything special, just cute but awkward. Apparently that specific type was in demand. Sighing at her Lonnie sat back, nude in his desk chair and frowned. “It’s not good.” That immediately halted her lifting spirits and relied on a pouty expression. “Only 458 replies.” He said with a depressed look just to throw her off.

“NO WAY!” She bulged her eyes and dropped her chin to her chest. “Don’t toy with me daddy.”

“Lap!” He called her in, Paige as naked as he was, their agreement to live naked going great so far. His dick hard 24/7 around his darling redhead now that they had crossed the line of having sex with one another, thoroughly finding the odd relationship stronger than either of them cared to admit. That daddy, daughter dynamic was love at first sight, eighteen at midnight. Deal sealed that birthday eve it had gone on without waver. She was eager to learn and hungry for attention, Lonnie lonely and succumbing to his bestial needs. Together they gave each other exactly what they needed. Twisted, but fun as all get out. So wrong, so right, willing to do it every night. Still, Lonnie did want her to date others so that things did not get too dependent. He had already gone taboo in other ways, his demented fantasies of being a voyeur he got stupid and let his three best friends who also thought of sweet, young, fragile Paige as a daughter sample her. Regret after, but only until his kid let him know that she loved it and wanted more. To prevent his buddies from getting used to the new girl, a kid nearly twenty years younger than them from chasing Paige he went the Tender route. This site would either haunt him or inspire him. All he knew was he needed to control his kids urges.

Shuffling to his side Paige sat down in his lap, curling his stiff erection down until he grumbled over it. Lifting up even as she checked out the monitor, he moved his dick up through her thigh gap and let it stand guard in front of her clit. Sensation yummy for both, yet Paige sat back in awe of what was revealed. “I can’t believe it. Nobody ever looked at me with interest at school. It took older men on here to find me appealing.”

“I guess I overlooked the age range when I filled out your profile. Eighteen to grampa!” He chuckled. “We can delete the sixty-year-old guys.”

“Why? They need love too.” She spoke with softness, “If they buy me dinner, I’m good.”

“Seriously? Are you looking for a sugar daddy?”

“What’s a sugar daddy?”

“An old fart who pays you for sex and buys you nice things to keep you coming back.”

“They do that? Gosh! I’ll be rich in no time.” She giggled and rested back into his hairy chest. Surrounding her chest with his arms he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. “I was joking.”

“We can test the waters. No reason you can’t get an allowance that doesn’t come out of my wallet.” He playfully kissed her neck binging a rash of giggles that sent her squirming in his lap. His thick cock rubbing all up on her pussy she whimpered and began to gyrate. “See! Give an old fart a lap dance like that you might get a pony.” He laughed. “I could use a Mustang GT when you get rich.”

“They would buy me a car?”

“Don’t get your hopes up. Now I’m joking! Pimping my daughter out is not on my agenda.”

“I want a car.” Her soft childlike voice went full on demonic, her tone gravelly and evil. “Graduation is coming!”

“Yeah! I can’t afford a car Paige.”

“But they can.” She sat up straight and looked over her shoulder at him as he resorted to using both of his hands to stroke her long silky, fiery red mane. Tenderness while looking at Tender. “Can we read a few messages before bed? I know I have school in the morning but pleeeeeeeeeeeese daddy.”

“Let’s agree on 7.”

“Okay. Why seven?”

“Because you’re Snow White and we’re looking for the Seven Dwarves.”

She wrinkles her nose at her father, “So not funny. I can tan as long as I do it slowly. I just don’t bother. I do love that bedtime story though. You haven’t read me a story in ages.”

“Those were good times; we might do that here one of these days. So, you’re okay if we find seven midgets in here? You are 4’11 at least they would almost meet you eye to eye.”

“You’re so mean daddy. Little people are people too.”

“I’m teasing! Alright, let’s see here. Plenty of profile pics. Choose a couple.”

“Look at the muscles on this guy. He’s huge.”

“Let’s see what Josh has to say.” Lonnie reads the burly man’s message, “Hey there Paige. My name is Joshua. I’m 6’8, 300 pounds. If you like older men as you say, I’m 32. I work at a gym by day. A bouncer at a nightclub by night. About you now! I love your blazing red hair and sweet innocent look. You certainly don’t look eighteen. What little I can see of your body it looks as if you are pretty proportionate for, I think 4’11, 107 pounds, right? I might be off a bit there. Scold me for not double checking. Love to hear from you. Feel free to ask me anything I’m not shy. My gut says you might be though. Which is fine because I’d love to help open you up.”

“What do you think about the Grizzly here?”

“I like my teddy bear better. He might break me.”

“So. Replying back...” He opens a reply box and starts typing as if he were Paige, “Oh, my Gosh Josh! You are a big boy. Hi Joshy. Yes, shy. I might need you to bring out things in me that I hope you like. I don’t want to be shy anymore. Can you really help me?”

“You want me to meet the Grizzly?” Her eyes flared, following his every peck with interest. “He scares me daddy. I would only come up to his waist ... oh!” She blushed and looked straight down at Lonnie’s erection between her legs. “Ok! I’ll meet him.” Her hands went in to wrap around his girth. “I need something to do with my hands.” He had no complaints!

“I want you to tease his bear skin rug off.”

Her eyes flare up as her hand still strokes his cock ever so slightly. “On here only, right?”

“For starters. Let’s see what his reaction is to your reply.”

“He might have a bigger dick than Uncle Greg.” She shivers.

“Okay, we can skip this guy.” He knew she would retaliate.

“Nooooo!” She giggles, “Let me tease him.”

Pondering her sudden change of heart he pats her leg, “Go get your cellphone. My dick will be here when you get back.” Watching her dart out he shot a glance at the bearded Grizzly and had second thoughts on waiting for her to return. Lonnie opted instead to leave his office and meets her at her doorway upon exit. “Change of scenery! Get in bed and cuddle up with Fuzzy. Lay on your tummy and video yourself talking to Josh.”

“Naked?” She turns and wiggles to her bed and crawls in, snatching up her teddy bear Fuzzy Wuzzy! One bear deserved another. Hug included! She loved her Fuzzy.

“Of course! Just don’t show him much. Besides, on that site you can’t show nudity, or they’ll ban you. We’ll just give him a hint. With your soft voice I want you to just say that you wanted him to feel your shyness outside of a simple chat box. Toy with him a bit. Make him excited by you.” He turns her bedroom light out leaving her only source as her cell. It gave her lily-white flesh an angelic glow.

Setting up her video Paige stretches out on her bed with her teddy bear Fuzzy tucked under her chin. Staring at her cell with big green eyes, glasses and all she considered what she needed to say. Kicking her legs at the knee nervously she softly begins knowing she could always delete and start again.

“Hello Joshy. I got your message on Tender. I found you really cute and interesting. I love muscles. Someone big and strong to hold me. Just don’t break me.” She resists laughter, instead shyly smiling without blinking and hides her blush. “See, I’m already turning red. You may have your work cut out for you.”

She sighs blowing strands of red hair from her face and removes her glasses to reveal a better view of her green eyes. “See, my nerdy glasses do come off. I hope I don’t sound silly, but I think I can picture you giving me a nice massage. Maybe it’s the size of your hands. I know ... I’m being too forward. Sowwy, Joshy! My shyness comes and goes.” She shifts a bit rolling over on to her back taking Fuzzy with her. The camera slips a bit to show cleavage but hardly her entire chest. She lays Fuzzy face down between her tits and moves her head back to drape over the side of her mattress. “I’m restless Joshy, this is all new to me, all alone here except for Fuzzy Wuzzy. He keeps me company. I live with my daddy but he’s asleep right now. It’s a school night. I graduate High School in just over a month. I hope that doesn’t scare you away.”

She feels a weight crawl over her mattress, but she doesn’t react to it. Suddenly she feels her father’s mouth nuzzling her pussy. His breath cascading over her fiery red pubes. She keeps talking as he eats her out. Faint moans escape her communication, used as if trying to ponder what next to say.

“Would you like to be my new teddy bear?” She feels fingers probing inside her, making her lashes flutter. “You said you work at a nightclub. I wish I were old enough to get into the bars. You could take me for a drink maybe. I’d even go to the gym and work out with you. You could show me how to get in shape. I can be Barbell to your Ken.” Smiling at her jest she covers her mouth shyly then apologized, “That was bad, really bad. Sowwy, Joshy.” Her back arches at Lonnie’s feast. In doing so her cleavage mounts down toward her chin. Fuzzy is smothered between crushing breasts. Still her nipples were just out of her cell cam’s visual appetite. She tried her best to not let on that daddy was gnawing at her clit. Choosing her best shy glances for the camera Paige nibbled her lower lip. A fingernail touches that lip, and she smiles vibrantly.

“You mentioned that I look really young. I can’t help that. My voice has even stayed young. I don’t think you would want me to even try sounding older. If I do, then I sound like a man. Definite turn off, right? I’m a girly girl as my daddy says. Frilly things. Stuffed animals like Fuzzy here. Hello Kitty.” Smiling warmly at her father’s tongue wagging deep inside her pussy she keeps a straight face, “Maybe we can call this video a Bedtime Story.” Her eyes get glossy from trying to control her emotions making her appear even sexier. Daddy was certainly doing a good job down there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.