Paige Turner - Cover

Paige Turner

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 5: Tender Box

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: Tender Box - A coming-of-age story. Paige Turner turns 18 in four hours. A daddy's girl taken to the brink and happy to do it all. At 4'11, 107 pounds she's a little cutie ready to live life to its most extreme. What daddy wants; daddy gets! So, yes incest. But this goes far beyond that. Cum say hello to the fiery redhead who acts younger than she really is. Baby like voice that could melt glaciers, Paige is growing up fast and every dick nearby is rising.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

paige-turner-ch-05-paige-cupcake-jammies.jpg

“Dear Diary ... Daddy helped me set up a Tender account. I think it should be conTender. They all want me. LOL!”


Sundays were always boring. Sure, it was nice to sleep in and relax after a week of hard work for Lonnie Turner. His daughter Paige feeling the same way knowing finals were coming up in school. The last leg before graduation would be brutal. She knew it but now that her home life had changed it was hard to think about schoolwork. Luckily for her she was an A- student even on her worse days. Her biggest fear now was how Brett Chenowyth would react after getting away with seeing her naked and feeling her up. She knew her dad was right about him, but her heart was tender. She almost felt bad for the boy after her dad suckered him into believing he would be able to keep nude pics and a video of her on his cell. Brett fell for a bait and switch when Lonnie used his own cell instead of his. Paige was safe from having him destroy her sweet innocent reputation. For now, at least.

Spooning with her dad was warm and comforting. Last night they merely kissed and held each other. Refraining from sex on a daily basis was next to impossible now, Lonnie was trying to keep a certain amount of normalcy between father and daughter, but she just wouldn’t follow his lead. As if things would ever be normal again. Both knew their closeness was too good to ignore. Paige herself had longed for her father or at the very least someone just like him. Going so far as to create her own personal lover named Donnie. Her diary filled with erotic compulsions. All it took was Lonnie’s snooping to compel him to take steps in making his own fantasies come true. For he and Paige. Kissing her father’s hairy chest until he stirred, Lonnie finally sighs with an awkward stretch.

“It’s nice waking up to that kind of attention.”

He exhaled while tilting his chin to look over his body at her. She kept kissing him moving down to his stomach. Her eyes so bright and innocent he nearly felt guilty. She refused to allow him to feel that way. Her left palm rubs his leg sliding upward until she reaches his balls. Having slept nude, both had easy access to fondle the other. He merely placed his left arm behind his head and enjoyed her touring desires. Kneading his balls, she began pelting his abdomen with more sweltering succulent kisses. Her nose nuzzling his pubes Lonnie could feel her scalding nasal exhale approach his morning wood. Her long blazing red hair sifting over her face to hide her expression, he directs his right hand down to gently expose her features to him. At that moment her youth seemed so much younger than eighteen. He could almost swear she was fifteen again. Thankful that was not true, he closed his eyes allowing her to lick his crown. After stimulating kisses, she rises slightly to swallow his cock. Slow indulges led to a passionate blowjob. She was in no hurry to move fast. He rather enjoyed this erotic moment. Her gaze toward him going long moments without so much as a batted lash. Eyelids reopening, he could see the love in her eyes.

“Damn you’re beautiful.”

She smiles with her eyes and continues her newly acquired talents. She was learning as she went along. Paige had strong ideas before their actual first encounter on just how to get the job done with the best possible outcome of emotions. Her sweet scent only added to his erection’s vitality.

“A man could get used to waking up to that.” He used to think that way of Paige’s mother, but sadly her alcoholism ruined that pretty early on. Now Lonnie could barely look at his ex-wife, her road had crossed paths with all of the wrong people and now she was suffering for her mistakes. In his mind fighting for custody of Paige was the smartest move he ever made. Even if what they had evolved into was seriously wrong on every level. As long as they kept things somewhat hidden both of them were all in. Of course, allowing his friends to tap his baby girl was not hiding. One slip out of those shady characters and it would be game over. Consensual or not blood incest was as illegal as hell.

She rises up his shaft releasing six inches from her throat to lightly suck on his mighty mushroom. Without a word she sighs and kisses along his foreskin until reaching his balls. Light seductive compressions over each ball led to tender tugging and nibbles. Warm breath cascaded along the fleshy bulbs with each whimper of enjoyment she offered.

Lying there basking in her glow he watches her suckle his balls and stroke his cock at the same time. Her forehead resting on his right thigh. He could tell how much she was into what she was doing. His thoughts reflected back to the morning he came into her bedroom and ate her out for the very first time. He woke her to his feeding. She was essentially paying him back for that moment. This morning Lonnie Turner was not having second thoughts about their incest.

“Keep that up I’m going to cum quick.” Her eyes flare at his comment. She wanted to taste him. Opting to prolong his detonation she chose to whisper thoughts.

“Dad?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you really going to make me an account on Tender?”

“Sure. We should try an experiment. If anything, just for laughs, right?”

“What if nobody messages me?”

“We both know they will.”

“Not everyone will find me attractive.”

“Whatever! You’re cutesy gorgeous Paige. You don’t realize it yet, but you are the type of girl most men gravitate toward because you look younger than you are. Older guys especially love that daddy, daughter vibe. We dress you up in clothes that reveal a lot of skin or make you look younger, and you could easily attract every guy on that site.”

“What if I get messaged by a lot. Will we talk to all of them?”

“We pick and choose strong candidates. If I let you date them, I want someone strong and in control. Good jobs and no criminal records a must.”

“Will I get to have sex with them like we do? Like my uncles get to?”

“We’ll see. I do want you to get experience. My biggest issue is I don’t want you falling in love with the first guy you go out with just because they might be good in bed. You have to listen to my opinions Paige. If I say no, then that’s that. Understood?”

“Yes. You know I value your opinion dad. I don’t ever want to land a guy like mom has. I want to be treated good.”

“You should be pampered. Guys should spend money on you. For you.”

“For me? Am I a hooker?”

“Sounded like that, I guess. Not how I meant it though. I’m just saying you’re worth every dime in all ways.”

“What if I wanted to make Tender a job?” She smiled and kissed his urethra. “Is it wrong of me to want to make money to buy clothes and maybe a car someday?”

“Not at all. Let’s just play everything by ear. By the way, sorry we didn’t go shopping again like I planned. We just got too ... cozy together.”

“It’s okay! We can go shopping another time. I like getting cozy with you.”

“Same here! It’s wrong but oh, so right. I do need you to keep our having sex quiet. It’s illegal, Paige. Neither of us wants to go to prison.”

“Not a word. I promise.”

“Good! Keep that hand rhythm, that’s perfect sweetheart.”

“Do you like it when I give you a hand job?”

“Very much?”

“Do I give good blowjobs?”

“The best.”

“Do you think other men will like it as much as you do?”

“I’m pretty certain.”

“I wonder what my uncles really thought when I did it to them? They didn’t really say anything.”

“I didn’t give them a chance to. I kicked them out when I started feeling guilty.”

“You weren’t guilty long.” Her tongue slides up his foreskin then back down, flicking her tongue on his lower ball sack.

“That’s a good spot. It’s really sensitive between the balls and my ass.”

“Really?” She sighs and devotes more attention to the area. He immediately stiffens up and grits his teeth.

“Fuck that’s nice. Go lower.”

“Any lower and I’ll be licking ... oh.” She hesitates to study the arena a bit more closely. With a shiver she takes the risk and flutters the tip of her tongue inside his anal cavity. Lonnie in response raised his hips at the sensation. Eyes reacting to his uprising she continued her tongue bath; the taste was not as bad as she presumed. Feeling his dick throbbing hard in her hand she knew he was ready to cum. Just as he started groaning, she moves up to swallow his crown, her hand jerking him into full on spillover. His shot was so strong she felt his firepower shoot the back of her throat. It just kept flooding her mouth. Her eyes wild at the unexpected torrent she holds it in until he stops convulsing. Watching his expression of relief, she waits to abandon his beast. Once he merely stares at her she slowly lifts away from his cock and kisses the crown with puckered lips. Mouth wide she shows him her reservoir of white. Grinning at her hesitance to drink up he waited to see her decision without telling her what she should do. She savored the taste after closing her mouth but wasn’t certain what to do with the cum.

‘Don’t spit it out.”

“Mhm I spo do with it?” She fumbles her pronunciations due to her mouthful.

“Come on now. What did you do with Donnie in your diary?”

“Swahlow ith.” She tries not to spill any from her lips as she talks.

“Then make Donnie proud. Swallow every drop.” He winks at her watching as she holds her breath and downs his cum in three endeavors. Puckering his lower lip at her expression of delight he nods, “Good job Baby.”

“That wasn’t so bad. You tasted almost like cotton candy.”

“You’re getting really good at that.”

“I want to be the best.” She smiles showing her pearly whites.

“Off to a good start.”

“Can I tell you something dad?”

“Course.”

“I still feel bad about Brett Chenowyth. You may be right about him, but I really felt he was sincere about wanting to take me on a date.”

“Oh, he was sincere alright. He only wanted sex.”

“I know how to say no.”

“Maybe so but would he take no for an answer?”

“I guess I’ll never know.”

“Go brush your teeth then fire up my computer.”

“Why?” She lifts her head from his hip where it had been laying.

“Let’s look and see what Tender is all about.”

“So soon? Okay!” She brightens up rolling off of the bed to wiggle into the hallway bath where she brushed not just her teeth, but her hair. Peeing quickly, then washing up, she shuffled to the spare bedroom that Lonnie had turned into an office. Giving her time he went to the restroom and took a leak now that she had abandoned their sole bathroom. Cleaning up his cock with a washcloth and soap before making the journey to join her made him feel better about himself. She had already opened the site and was looking over the submission forms. Coaxing her from his desk chair he sits down, and she kneels beside him on the floor.

A few details typed in for her Lonnie spoke up with, “Alright, necessary info and age verification done. Profile time.” He looks over the questions, “Hobbies?”

“You know my hobbies.” She giggles.

“Right. Playing with dolls. Sitting on Daddy’s lap. Candlelit lollipops.”

“Are you really going to write those?”

“I’ll add just kidding but not really. We’ll make it look as if you like to tease but also try and keep you innocent.”

“Okay! Wait, I am innocent.” She thinks about his answers with suspicion, “You want guys to think I’m younger than I am, don’t you? You mentioned what guys liked earlier.”

“Guys love youth.”

“Yeah, but Dad? Does youth mean I have to really act fifteen?”

“This is just an experiment. We can always create a different profile that’s more adult.”

She fidgets, “No! I want guys to like me because I make them feel young. Like I do you. Since we’ve gotten closer, I can tell how much happier you are.”

“What about those boys your age?”

“I think I like older men.”

“You’ve only had older men.” He chuckles.

“I think about how my uncles looked at me. It really turned me on.”

“And Brett didn’t?”

“Well, he did until you scared him off.”

“We’ll leave the age gap open on this site.”

“Okay.”

“Next up! What are you looking for in a guy?”

“Big dicks?” She grins sheepishly brushing her left cheek on her shoulder.

“How about saying someone who wants me for who and what I am?” She shrugs and accepts that, “Someone who knows just what to say and makes me feel really good.”

“Go back to hobbies Dad.”

“K.”

“Write this ... I like my picture taken. Writing steamy novels. Learning how to be sexy. I can be a nerd.” He types along with her thoughts.

“Anything else?” With her questionable shrug he continues down the checklist. “Where do you see yourself a year from now?”

“With you Daddy.”

He caresses her cheek and leans over to kiss her forehead. Her eyes stare up at him glistening like well-polished diamonds. Sighing through puffed cheeks he writes, “Wherever my man wants me to be. I’m easy. LOL!”

“That sounds almost like mom and Mark. Mark treats mom like a slave.” Oh, how well Lonnie knew. Paula, his ex was into the freaky lifestyle. Mark was sometimes brutal, but she craved that sort of persona. Still, a good woman, she simply had her hang-up’s. It wasn’t only the booze that decided Paige was better off being raised by Lonnie, it was the life Paula preferred to live. She didn’t want Paige to grow up under Mark’s rules, he would have stolen her innocence.

“This is just an experiment, remember?”

“Oh, yeah.” She fidgeted, “What if Brett finds me on Tender? Or some of his friends.”

“You can always say you made the profile up as a joke.” He finishes the profile then nods, “Now we just need a picture or two to add and you’re good to go.”

“I can go get dressed. You can take more pics with my cell then we can download them to the site.”

“No. No clothing on but we’ll pose you tastefully.”

Eyes tremble as she shivers at the thought of his devious plan, it turned her on with a brilliant smile “I’ll know I’m nakie, but they won’t.”

“Exactly.” He moves his chair back, “Come on.”

Following Lonnie like a lost puppy he tells her to stay on the dining room side of the kitchen bar. “Sit on the bar stool. Lean forward on your folded arms and smile pretty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.