Paige Turner - Cover

Paige Turner

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 22: Upsy Daisy

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 22: Upsy Daisy - A coming-of-age story. Paige Turner turns 18 in four hours. A daddy's girl taken to the brink and happy to do it all. At 4'11, 107 pounds she's a little cutie ready to live life to its most extreme. What daddy wants; daddy gets! So, yes incest. But this goes far beyond that. Cum say hello to the fiery redhead who acts younger than she really is. Baby like voice that could melt glaciers, Paige is growing up fast and every dick nearby is rising.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

29077-22-doe.jpg

“Deborah seems nice, I’m glad you asked her out. When do I get to meet her daughter Coochie.”

“Stop getting ahead of yourself. Just because the waitress and I flirted doesn’t mean we’re going to be anything serious enough to bring her family into it. Besides, that’s all I need is two eighteen-year old’s that act fifteen.” Twelve! LOL!

“You should daddy. Like you said, I can’t be your girlfriend, and daughter both. I think we’re getting past that part, don’t you? I mean I can’t be your lover forever even if we both like the sex.”

“STOP! Three weeks ago, you wanted nothing more than to be in a relationship style thing with me. We both know that’s impossible outside of occasional playing around.”

“Almost everyday daddy.” She reminded him. Bitch! Not really! Sad but true! Even when Lonnie Turner told himself he needed to chill and dial things back to what they were before her birthday. Now that he had made this grievous error there was this constant tug of desire and need to tap his little angel. His freaky side was dominating his reason. The free spirit clause he enacted didn’t help. Now both of them rarely wore clothing in the house. Letting her explore her youthful curiosity by dating guys on Tender only added to his stupidity. Now he was using her cuteness factor to pimp her out. What kind of dad did that? A greedy one!

“As long as we agree on it, I’m good. Long term shouldn’t even be a thing.”

“Right! I’m good with now and then daddy. Personally, I can’t get enough of you, but you’re so right.” She hugged her father from behind as he sat before his computer. “I understand! Besides I have lots of sex partners these days. Tender is good to me. So, are all of your friends.”

29077-22-tongue.jpg

“Said friends need to stop tapping your ass. This is getting out of hand.”

“Nooooo! I like Greg’s big dick. Uncle Mike and Uncle Andy haven’t even had me again. They deserve some.” Whiney and dancing about like a disgruntled ballerina had him pinching the bridge of his nose. Witnessing her whorish demeanor only added to his regrets. Gut instinct defining indigestion he knew now that if he didn’t coordinate her desires well, she was going to go behind his back and do it anyway. Even his friends would likely disobey their long-term loyalty now that Sparky here was flaunting it. Guys would be guys! They were no stronger than he was. Giving up he reached out and grabbed her by her wrist to halt her shenanigans.

“Stop bouncing your tits before we both go blind. Fuck it! Do what you want. You’re old enough to make your own decisions.”

“You can still tell me what to do. I like pleasing you daddy. Just don’t take away people I like teasing and seducing. You created this Mister.”

“Monster more than Mister.” He chuckled! “Just settle down Igor.”

“Can I keep playing with, Mister Frank? I likey money. And I know you do too.”

“We’ll see. I told him to call and request time as it fits into his schedule and his pocket. He made good offers, but you can’t tell me he’s that rich.”

“You haven’t seen where he lives. I think he’s more than just a Cocktologist. He’s a plastic surgeon.”

“He doesn’t look the type to be into anything illegal. I’d say he’s invested his money well. Stock market kind of stuff.”

“Besides, his nephew is squirrely cute.” She giggled!

“Robin, was it? Wait! I knew that. For the fiftieth time hearing his name.”

“Yesss! He snuck in and jerked off...”

“How many times this week are you going to tell me this story? For crying out loud, I get it. Kid crush!”

“He’s eighteen like me. Shy like me.”

“You’re not shy anymore.”

“I can be. Even when I’m not, I like acting like I am. It gives guys a really big hard on.”

“Everything about you cries BOING!” He over dramatized his emphasis of her well-played seductiveness, his free hand fluttering in the air as if on Broadway. “Hurray for Dollywood!”

“You’re so silly daddy. Can I take Robin’s virginity?” With him holding her wrist it became a sway of playful arms.

“Truth and you know it. Hold up! What? Take his virginity? You’re going to risk your job being Frank’s play toy by fucking his nephew? Are you out of your mind?” Shaking off the thought he changed the subject and finally released her wrist. “So, how’s school been? We haven’t talked much the last three days.”

“Nothing special.” She turned away gritting her teeth. She couldn’t tell him of Brett Chenowyth’s scheming which led her to being gangbanged in school. Nor risk the job of her Economics teachers for fucking her after the gangbang inside his classroom. Her dad would blow up at her. Best to zip it! Unlike her butt zipper jeans, those stayed unzipped almost all day long that day.

“One more week to get through. Your mom texted me saying your graduation gown came in the mail. You need to go over and try it on.”

“I don’t want to go to mommy’s house.” She vividly pouted, envisioning her mother’s ruthless, sleazebag boyfriend Mark Rapier. He was trying to blackmail Paige like so many others in her life. Most she wanted! Him? No way!

“Well, I’m making you this weekend or no Medieval Times.”

“Noooo! I want to meet Todd. He sent me a message saying his Larper group was getting together out in the woods for a battle. He said if we hit it off, I was invited.”

“I’m just now hearing about this?”

“About the Larper invite, yes. He asked me yesterday, I just forgot to mention it.”

“How many other guys are you forgetting to mention?”

She smirked while rubbing her toes in the carpet with a lowered gaze. “Lots!”

“Unbelievable! How can I protect you if you don’t tell me everything?”

“Because you have Deborah now. I don’t want to take up all of your spare time.”

“I’ll make time. What haven’t you told me?”

“The guys from the bus want me to meet them tomorrow for a long bus ride.”

“Medieval Times! You expect to do both in one day?”

“Yes, I do! We can take the bus to Medieval Times. I googled the routes and how many times we switch buses.”

“Oh, so, I’m riding along while you’re getting groped by the college guys.” He puckered considering how fun that might actually be to witness. “I guess we could do that.” Freak!

“Yay!” She patted her palms together rapidly. “You can use your cell to record me getting felt up.”

“What about that scarf costume you made to wear for this Todd guy?”

“It’s not done yet. I plan on finishing it while you go on your date tonight. It will give me something to do.”

“Speaking of ... I don’t want to leave you alone. Too many crazies know about you from Tinder. They can track you here.”

“Please don’t tell me you invited mommy to stay with me.” Instantaneous misery!

“Are you kidding me? Hell no! I don’t want Paula even knowing I’m dating anyone. Let alone a black woman. She’s just a tad racist thanks to her skinhead boyfriend. Why do you think he lives in Skokie?”

“I never thought of that. So, who is staying with me? Gerry from next door?”

“No.” Lonnie chuckled at her projected misery. “I invited Greg over.”

“REALLY?” She bounced around with excitement. “I thought you didn’t want your friends to be with me anymore. You just said...”

“And Joshy.”

“OH, MY GOD! Don’t be lying to me. You did NOT invite both to babysit me.”

He paused to frown at her hyperactive emotions before his final blow. Calming down at his silent glare he waited a full minute before striking. “And Bryan.”

“NOOOOOOO! OH, MY GOD! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.”

“So much for your scarf project.” He laughed! “I highly doubt those fuckers would want to watch you stitching up hankies.” You might be surprised Bubba!

“I’ll wear what I have done. I might need a girdle.”

“Plastic wrap around the waist thirty times would do the job.” Cheap bastard!

“Oooo! That stuff is see-through. Me likey! You so smart Daddy.”

“Tacky but we’re on a budget.”

“No fair! I just made $5,000 dollars.”

“Toward your graduation gift. Shush, or I’ll call the guys back and say you have the measles.”

“You’re such a meanie weenie.” She sneered at him playfully then realized he had said graduation gift. “What are you getting me?”

“A nice shiny chastity belt.”

“Too late! Oh, you can bet I’ll pick that lock Buddy boy.” She pelted his shoulder goofily. “Uncle Greg would break out his bolt cutters.”

“Nothing would surprise me. So, who else have you talked to and made plans with? Fill me in!”

“That’s what I said to all of them.” She cracked herself up. Lonnie sadly envisioned her in a bukkake scene. Yikes! “My calendar is getting full. Mister Frank said he has my playroom painted. With a big canopy bed being delivered on Monday. Did I tell you he’s building me...”

“YES! Enough about Frank and Robin. I’ll allow you to stay over once I talk to him again. Fill me in on the newer guys.”

“The shoe store guys want to take me shopping for a graduation gift. Can I go after I get my diploma? I’m thinking my first pair of stilettos or Gogo boots. Both if I’m good to them.”

“Yes! Free is good. Newer guys I said.”

“Well, there’s the magician who dresses up like a circus clown. He said he wants to meet me at his brother Ronald’s.”

“Ronald McDonald?” He laughed! “Sounds creepy. Come on Paige, we’ve both seen Stephen King’s It.”

“He was joking. His name is Byron. He’s really cute when he’s not wearing make-up. Am I weird thinking that sex with a clown sounds hot?”

“Hopeless! That visual just ruined my evening.”

“Nooooo! Go have fun daddy. You need a night away from working so hard and being stuck here with me.”

“Oh, I’m not canceling. I fully intend to tip the waitress.”

“She likes my daddy. I can tell.”

“We’ll see. You have ten minutes to fill me in on more guys.”

“Okay. There’s the guy from the pet store Doggy Style.”

“NO DOGS! That is not any name of a pet store.”

“He’s not a dog.”

“You know what I mean. No bringing home a puppy.”

“Oh! I thought you meant I might try...”

“ABSOLUTELY NOT!”

“Ewww! No way!” She shivered at the thought of bestiality.

“Anyone else?”

“Actually, there is one guy I feel really bad for. I was thinking of going on a sympathy date.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s a wheelchair war veteran. No legs. Nice looking though. He’s got muscals.” She posed flexing her biceps. “His name is Oscar.”

“Wow! Strangely, I’m proud of you for not being opposed to handicaps. That deserves a hug.” They shared an intimate father, daughter moment. His hands could never not squeeze her bare ass. She adored it.

“There are more. I can tell you tomorrow. You need to get ready for your date.”

“Yeah, I better get showered. Go work on your body scarf while you can.”

“Okay, daddy.” A swift kiss to his cheek she skipped along to her bedroom.

As he stood up to stretch, he heard a text ping on his cell. Looking at the text message it was from the old photographer at the mall. A quick read to Mick’s reason for texting became necessary. “Hey, It’s Micky. You still interested in having graduation pictures done for your daughter? I have a three-hour window on Sunday. 2-5PM. Let me know and I’ll pencil her in.”

Shrugging Lonnie thought it might be a nice surprise. Texting him back Lonnie typed, “Sounds good. Shoot me an address we’ll be there.”

“Great! I live in the country.” He revealed a lengthy address. “Tell her to bring a few different outfits. We can have some variety.”

“I’ll be sure to pack her furs.” Lonnie chuckled! “She’s on a costume kick. We’re going to Medieval Times tomorrow. She’s wearing a body scarf. LOL!”

“You do realize Medieval Princesses offer their scarves to a jousting Knight for good luck, right?”

“Aw, hell! I guess she might be sitting naked with a turkey leg in her lap. LOL!”

“HA! See you on Sunday. Have fun fending off the Royal Guard.”

“Thanks, Micky.”

“No problemo.”

Ending the chat Lonnie hit the shower. After a healthy scrub down, then prepping his attire he settled for a dark grey button-down shirt that he would leave untucked, black jeans, and dress shoes in black which he spit shined in a flash. Nothing too fancy! Groomed to perfection, he splashed on the best cologne he had available. “Dapper if I do say so myself.”

Stepping from his bedroom he moved one room over and entered Paige’s girly palace. She was sitting on her own bed in a pink fluffy shirt, needle and thread in hand with a bundle of white scarf like material. Her teddy bear sat watching her propped up against the wall. Looking up at Lonnie her eyes popped out. “You look very handsome, Daddy.”

29077-22-showoff.jpg 29077-22-teddy.jpg

“Thanks Punk.” He eyed her stitching. Not a straight line in the bunch. Nice try! “Pretty much transparent, Kiddo.” He pinched the cloth for a closer inspection.

“I’m Queen Thinavere.” She giggled while reaching up for a hug goodbye. Leaning into her embrace he felt an unintentional prick on his neck.

“Careful! Watch that needle. You nearly lanced my neckline.”

“LANCE ALOT!” She attempted a deep masculine voice.

“Nice try, Anna Faris. You’ve been watching way too many MOM reruns.”

“She reminds me of me when I grow up.”

“Ummm! You’re done growing.” He laughed! “I’m going. The guys should be here shortly after dark. Please use condoms. Enforce it.”

“I wasn’t planning on sex with them. I was going to have them help me sew up my outfit.”

“BULLSHIT!” He rolled his eyes. “Knights will have you dancing on the Round Table.”

“You never believe me.” She pouted with a shrill whine.

“I’m not stupid.” Sure, he was. Regardless, he tapped his temple as if brilliant. “Clean up after yourself. I know how messy you get.”

“GO! I order thee to Go.” She pointed. “BEGONE, GOOD SIR!”

“Later Queenie!” Minutes later Lonnie Turner got into his car and headed out. He was meeting Deb for drinks, and his being late was not an option. First, well, second impressions meant everything to the man.


The second he pulled away Paige ditched her project and ran to her dad’s closet in search of what she called her lucky tank top. The zero-sided muscle shirt her father had her wear on game night weeks ago made for a great nightgown. She knew it was sexy, and wanted to be appealing, without just answering the door naked.

Perfume coating every inch of her body, including her ass crack and between her toes, she slipped the shirt over her head and sat back down on her bed. Teddy Weddy fell over from the scent. Poor guy!

29077-22-biker.jpg

Stitching another length of fabric, it seemed like forever before she heard a motorcycle roar up in the driveway. Excitably, she jumped up squealing and ready to pounce on Uncle Greg. A quick look at herself in the mirror, she decided no more pigtails. Tonight, she wanted to be all woman. Ties removed she quickly brushed out her fiery red hair. Grimacing at not doing this sooner she was forced to leave a few ratty spots. With a smirk she opted for one last removal. Her large, framed glasses were put to rest on her dresser. Eyes slightly blurry she forewent applying contacts and skipped along to the living room. Reaching the front door Greg had already opened it.

“You here Rugrat?”

“Right here!” She hopped up and down in step, fingers and palms clamped together as if praying held up to her chin. “Hi!”

“Hey there, Princess. How you been?”

“HUGS! I DEMAND HUGS.” Her arms flew up toward the burly giant. As he always did Greg Allen Birch gripped her by her hips and pulled her aloft for a crushing hug. Mighty arms around her waist, her slender arms about his neck she clung to him as tightly as possible. After a tender moment, she used her palms to push her upper body outward, right hand targeting his long beard. “Bushy wushy!” He had to chuckle at her exploratory childlike expression. Lips puckered as she playfully tugged at his beard he enjoyed her inquisitive seductiveness. After thirty seconds her mouth stormed his. They stood there in the doorway making out for all to see.

29077-22-bryan.jpg

As a big white truck pulled up on the curb she looked out over Greg’s shoulder. Greg began to let her down when she refused him with a whimper. “Nooo! Carry me like I’m your baby tonight.” He held onto her, turning in step to see Prince Bryan stepping into the night light. As Greg carried her out into the yard to meet him, her arms stretched for the farm boy. Passing her off without setting her down Bryan chuckled over her wanting to be a little girl again. Behind her Greg got a good look at her bare bottom, his thoughts immediate. “I’m so tagging that cute butt pucker.”

“Upsy Daisy!”

“Higher!” She goofed off after hugging Bryan. Smirking he lifted her chest up over his head as she snatched his ballcap putting it on her own head backwards. Too big, it fell over her sparkling eyes as she leaned lower and kissed Bryan as well. Greg continued to hang back admiring her ass cheeks peeking from beneath the tank. “Yup! Tagging that clam too!”

“I remember this rag.” Greg huffed, reaching out to tug the hemline of her muscle shirt. He then proceeded to pinch her ass, making her squirm in Bryan’s clutches. Her kiss with the cowboy ended with Paige leering back at Greg’s mischief. Bryan Colby however kept her aloft looking directly at her chest. Hat adjusted on her head with her left-hand Paige used her right hand to snatch up the sides of her shirt bunching the material together between her titties. He then devoured a nipple. All she could do was giggle between both tortures. Greg went so far as to poke a finger up her anus. Let the moans begin. She worshipped their attentiveness.

29077-22-pucker.jpg

Car lights arriving, another pickup truck parked across the street. Out climbed the bodybuilding colossus Joshua Barrister. Even as Bryan feasted upon her right nipple Paige waved at the oncoming Rhino a if to hurry him up. “Josssssshy! Save me!”

29077-22-josh.jpg

Faking a charge he raced toward the two other men. Bryan getting a face full of shirt suddenly turned, releasing her dampened nipple. Chuckling Bryan hurled the petite baby doll unexpectedly at Josh. Screaming in flight Josh snatched her out of the air like a frisbee and hoisted her even higher to sit on his left shoulder as if a parrot.

“There’s my future sex slave. Polly wants an orgasm?”

“Lots and lots of orgasms! Me miss you, Joshy.” She leaned sideways to hug his scalp. Her weight nothing to the bear he swung her down in front of him then back up to his other shoulder. She couldn’t stop laughing as Bryan’s hat fell from her hair. The cowboy picked it up off the ground and put it back upon his own head.

“How’s my Cutiepie?”

“HORNY! I NEED DICK.” She blurted out loud enough for all of her neighbors to hear. “I want you all to be real meanies to me.”

“Want it rough, eh?” Josh grunted! “What say you fellas?”

After a brief introduction between Greg and Bryan they became buds, instantly agreeing on two things. Giving her what she wanted ... and that the fucking muscle shirt of her dad’s had to go. Tilting her over by her spine with mighty hands under her tank, Greg stepped behind her and tugged that eyesore from her body. Paige Turner was now naked outside. She loved it.

In their playfulness Josh roughly manhandled Paige, lifting her body by her hips up over his head and sat her tight little pussy down over his mouth. Tongue digging up inside her delectable cunt and plunging deep had her screaming with delight. With a deafening squeal she remembered him doing this stunt in her living room. With no ceiling to touch this time she reached for the stars.

Uncaring of being caught the trio of studs stood their ground, technically Lonnie’s ground but that was a moot point. Her squeals over the Grizzly’s wagging tongue made her moan louder than ever before. Not just because it felt awesome, but because she wanted the world to know her happiness.

As a set of car lights drew near, Paige spotted a familiar pizza sign mounted on top of it. Ironically timed, Brett Chenowyth was making a delivery down the block. Once paid Brett was forced to drive by. Looking over at her house his eyes bulged witnessing not just Josh dining on her vulva, but Greg fingering her butthole. A cell video was recorded before the guys could even notice and yell at him. Paige actually waved for the footage. In her thoughts she said, “I’m a porn star.” She knew that video would show up for the entire school to see. What was she thinking? There goes graduation if she got kicked out. Too late now! Oh, well!

Feeling Greg’s finger halfway up her anal pucker she tensed up. With her pucker resembling a flower it was Greg’s turn to say, “Upsy Daisy!” Bryan had to laugh.

“Lower her down some. I’ll lick that asshole while you gnaw that fucking pussy.” Greg chuckled! Kneeling slowly Greg bent Paige over Joshua’s back and pried her cheeks apart. As awkward as it was both men tongued her holes at the same time. She yelped and praised their attentions like a hungry child searching for a morsel.

In her succulent cries Bryan chose to shut her up by placing fingers between her lips. She sucked on two fingers as if they were a worthy dick. Fucking amazing! Another drive by around the block Brett captured more video. He had turned his headlights off to avoid detection. The guys didn’t truly care. Of course, this time Paige had no clue he was there recording them.

Five minutes of redheaded torture Brett drove onward to make his next delivery. He had enough quality footage to share already. A call to others offering up her address might get more video. All he knew was he needed to prove he wasn’t a quick shot artist like earlier in the week. His desire for Paige forced him to cum inside her within three minutes. Not fair! He would get a rematch.


29077-22-blues.jpg

Twelve miles away!

Lonnie Turner took a seat at a seedy tavern that his date Deborah Johnson requested they meet at. A club called Blues Cues! Nothing fancy, nothing trouble. A small Blues bar that was frequented by anybody that loved the atmosphere. Sax players on a small stage were proving how they were possessed by long gone greats, mesmerizing the audience. Ordering a beer he enjoyed their story. Fifteen minutes slipped away when he felt a warm hand sneak up behind him and slide across his back, up into the hair along his neck. Turning he discovered magic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.