Paige Turner - Cover

Paige Turner

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 17: HICKorY DICKory DOCk

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 17: HICKorY DICKory DOCk - A coming-of-age story. Paige Turner turns 18 in four hours. A daddy's girl taken to the brink and happy to do it all. At 4'11, 107 pounds she's a little cutie ready to live life to its most extreme. What daddy wants; daddy gets! So, yes incest. But this goes far beyond that. Cum say hello to the fiery redhead who acts younger than she really is. Baby like voice that could melt glaciers, Paige is growing up fast and every dick nearby is rising.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

29077-17-dock.jpg

7:00 AM!

Early to bed, early to rise, hot shower with your cutesy daughter to bond with their sighs. That and they had been awake since that phone call with Mister Frank. In preparation for an unorthodox date Lonnie Turner called off of work and actually allowed his redheaded spitfire to skip classes. This near graduation day he felt terrible for it but this was a golden opportunity he just could not pass up. He could absolutely use the extra money and still get a paid sick day coming out on top. Paige had never missed a single day all year long until now. The greedy bastard had somewhat good intentions even if it looked bad to others. He really didn’t have the money for a nice graduation gift. Sure the new phone he bought her could have been that gift but her eighteenth birthday was equally important. If the cash turned out to be legit and if Frank wasn’t some sexual predator which let’s be honest he certainly sounded like one. At his age looking for barely legal showed his hand early, yet if he was clean and as rich as he sounded then a one day test run seemed worth it. Should Frank be genuine Lonnie was open to collecting more moolah. Pimp Daddy Lon!

“I’m really going to wear my Hello Kitty jammies to meet, Mister Frank?” Paige Turner peered up at her father while washing his chest with soapy hands. Her doe like gaze battling the torrent she resisted turning away. She needed to see his commitment value.

“What part of $5000 dollars says I’m telling you no?”

“I only have two buttons left on my Kitty shirt.”

“Whose fault is that?”

“Mine!” She pouted, “I’ll have to hold my shirt together the whole time I’m in IHOP.”

“Quit complaining.”

“I can’t help it daddy. I’m going to be around lots of people. Kids maybe. That’s not cool.”

“You look fucking twelve. Parents will think you’re a kid too. Just hold the shirt together tight when you see anyone looking. I want that $5000.”

“I like the idea of being with Mister Frank but this part bothers me.”

“You want to ride a public bus naked and you’re worried about this?”

“Can I at least pin my shirt together?”

“Nope. Be seductive.”

“You want me to show him my boobies at IHOP?”

“Yep. Trust me we have back up. I called Mike and Andy after I called off work. They agreed to skip work and they’re meeting us there. This part is important Paige, do not act as if you know them. Today they are perfect strangers. They are backup if this Frank ends up being some loon. Understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“We can do this. By the way you smell yummy. This body wash of yours is ... making me smell like you.”

“Thank you! I usually take a bubble bath with this kind. I switched from peach bath soap to pears this time. I didn’t think I’d be washing you. Sowwy!” A quick switch to his soap she covered her tracks. Which meant his entire body. Much more manly!

As she soaped his penis for the third time since entering Niagara Lonnie nodded then changed the subject slightly. “We need to talk about your behavior of late.”

“What do you mean?”

“Paige you’ve been defying me, and sending masturbation videos over Tender. That’s going to get you banned.”

“No, I didn’t. Mister Frank sent me his cell number, and e-mail address.”

“I’m talking about the Comicon guy. What’s his name?”

“Dillon. I probably won’t hear from him again. After sending him the party video, there’s no way he would want me.” She pouted, “There goes Comicon.”

“And the money it cost me getting you that latex body suit.”

“You’re getting $5000 today Daddy. That should cover all of your losses.”

“Well, yeah! That’s true.” Her stroking his cock relaxed his temperament, “Who knows maybe that Dillon guy is a freak.”

“I’m thinking all men are.”

“And you’re not becoming one of us freaks?”

“I KNOW I AM.” She burst out laughing. “I LOVE BEING A FREAK.”

“If that’s the case then why are you stressed over wearing those tattered old pajamas to IHOP?”

“I don’t know. We might get kicked out.”

“If we do we do.”

“Daddy? What do you think Mister Frank will want to do to me with 12 hours alone together? I’m kind of scared.”

“Paige? You met a neighbor, that you had never spoken to before in our backyard at 3AM in the morning and fucked him. He could have kidnapped you or worse.”

“That was kind of dumb. But Vic seemed nice. These older guys treat me good.”

“We should do the every 30 minutes face time thing again?”

“No, Daddy! I want to try this with Frank without being interrupted. Let me text you certain passwords so that you know I’m ok.”

“Can’t be the same word over and over. He could catch on, and send them himself, you could be dead for all I know.”

“I don’t think Mister Frank will be a problem. He’s a dirty old man like you.” She stuck her tongue out at her father. Soaping his scrotum had him rolling his eyes, the combination always got him.

“What do you have in mind then?”

“12 hours, right? The party I was with 12 guys. 13 with Beau once he brought me home. I’ll write down all of their names and you can compare the name with my text. If a strange name comes through that I didn’t have in that order, you know I might be in trouble. Then you can call me.”

“Not a horrible plan. Okay, you have to stop or I’m going to fuck you up against the shower. We don’t have time. Dry off, do your hair in pigtails, then go do that list alphabetically. I’ll go transfer that load of laundry to the dryer, so your pajamas are nice and warm.” After he beat off what she started and cleaned up again.

“Yay! Did you sew on buttons?”

“You know I didn’t.” He shared a queer expression at her for even asking such a dumb question. “It’s too bad your pajamas don’t have those funky trap door ass flaps.”

“I have a pair of those, but they don’t match the shirt.”

“When did we get those?”

“When I was thirteen. Grampa John got them as a joke, remember?” She giggled, “I’m not sure they fit anymore.”

“The only thing that’s grown on you since thirteen are those puffies!” He quickly grabbed her tits making her squeal and giggle as if shy. “Go find them.”

“Ok.” She left the shower stall and dried off and wrapped her body. Walking away she looked back at Lonnie jerking off and dropped her towel on the hallway floor. He wasn’t going to give her shit for doing it, even if he needed that towel to dry himself. That sweet little ass was just too heavenly to go ripping out her Angel wings. Six minutes later she stepped out of her room wearing another pair of Hello Kitty pants, but these were white with the face of the Mascot on them in a gazillion places. They were definitely tight. So tight in the thighs that they dipped into her pussy dramatically. “I grew out of these daddy. Look how tight they are. I even have a hole between my legs.” As if he wasn’t aware of, oh, that hole. She crouched to prove her point and a few more threads popped. “Oopsie!”

“Yeah! We need to buy you a new pair of those. At least a pair with the flap like those.”

“I think if I bent over, the buttons on the flap would pop off too.” Standing, she stretched from side-to-side inspecting her bottoms the best she could. “Yay or nay?”

“Not the worst thing to happen.” First time meeting Frank, Lon made a wise decision, “Go with the pair that fits. You have Kitty slippers too, don’t you?”

“Yessss!” She shuffled back toward her bedroom. Sure enough, a button popped off of her ass flap. Her right cheek exposed a bit. Towel in use Lonnie chuckled at her reaction from the bathroom door. She busted up laughing as she entered her room. Towel over his shoulder Lonnie made his way to the laundry room and grabbed her newer jammies from the dryer. Towel in the washer for another load later he rubbed his swollen cock on the warm jammies and quickly beat off until he nutted inside them alone her inseam. Clean for all of five minutes he grimaced at himself. He just couldn’t resist!

Wet or not he marched back down the hall and walked in on her while stripping out of the tighter pants. Tossing the new ones on her bed, she quickly got dressed and didn’t say a word about the wetness. Her cunt was so wet she presumed it was her. Old top on warm and cuddly she showed him her cleavage issue. “Terrible twos!” She giggled. Two buttons!

“Yeah! That is a whole lot to keep hidden. Go grab that button you just lost in the hallway; I’ll sew one on. Only one button though.”

“K.” She explored the carpet for her detonated missile and recovered the shrapnel. As she did Lonnie returned with a sewing kit from the linen closet. “Leave the sewing kit out, I’m going to make a costume to wear to Medieval Times. Speaking of which, I need fabric.”

“You’re making your own outfit? We don’t even own a sewing machine.”

“I don’t need one. It’s going to be a patchwork. I’ll deal with it later; I have plenty of time.”

“Two weeks before Graduation and you’re going to find time?”

“I multi-task.” She giggled. “You sew the button. I’ll find My Kitty Glitters.”

“Kitty Glitters?” He winces.

“I put glitter all over the slippers.”

“Kitty Litter with a G. Only my offspring would think of that. Go figure!” Eyes rolled at her unique approach. Threading the needle with surprising expertise Lonnie wasted very little time at all in snugging up a button to her top. Rummaging through her closet, Paige finally found her slippers and put them on before parading out in front of her father. He placed the sewing kit on her dresser then looked down at her gaudy slippers. “Yep! Those are some kind of glittery. Wear them.”

“I feel like I’m 15 going to a slumber party.” She chuckled. “Something I’ve been deprived of over the years I might add.”

“Have any real friends to do that?”

“Don’t remind me. I don’t have any girlfriends. No boyfriends really. I’ve always been the shy loner. Beau doesn’t count!”

“All kinds of boyfriends now.”

“I don’t call them friends when they only want sex.”

“Hate to tell you this kiddo, but most friends usually consider that possibility at one time or another.” He frowned looking at the time. Handing her the shirt he observed her put it on and button up. There was still a healthy uncovered cleavage. “Grab that goddamned teddy bear and let’s go.”

Snatching Fuzzy from her bed, she hugged him to her chest with an angry looking pout. “Don’t be mean to Fuzzy. He’s sensitive!”

“You haven’t changed. You still have that childish defense mechanism. Over a stuffed animal no less. Let’s get moving Miss Piggy.” Her pigtail was tugged all of the way to the garage as she whined. Mostly laughing at his mean streak continuing.

“Daddy! Get dressed.”

“Oh, yeah!” He chuckled. The flight was on purpose to make her cheery. The laundry room right next to the garage door he put on some warm jeans, no underwear and a pair of white socks. A polo shirt to look nice he was ready to go, until he pointed at her with a duh moment. “Wallet, comb, keys, and shoes!” Stress was setting in as he sprinted through the house. Bubbly over his air-headed actions Paige went on out to the car and pampered Fuzzy, acting as if putting him in a seatbelt in the back seat. So cute!

Jumping into the car Lonnie hit the garage door lift from his visor remote. Adjusting his mirror, he noticed Fuzzy buckled up. No words necessary the two of them just chuckled. He loved his kid! It was a six-mile drive to the closest IHOP on 33rd. Street. They arrived fifteen minutes later due to traffic. Sitting outside in the parking lot they waited for Lonnie’s friend’s aka Uncle’s Mike and Andy. That, and to get a good look at Doctor Frank through the window.

There he was, dressed all dapper looking in a white polo shirt with sunglasses atop his silver fox head. He was sipping coffee and talking politely to a waitress. A very stunning waitress at that. Attracted, Lonnie instantly allowed his eyes to take her all in. Ebony Goddess she was! The woman was gorgeous in a Jennifer Hudson kind of way. Short with long dark hair that he presumed had extensions. Too perfect otherwise!

The woman was guessed as 5’6, 150 pounds, with the biggest brown eyes he had ever seen. Lonnie had never considered interracial relationships before but seeing her he tossed that negativity right out the window. She probably had a man though, he thought. So lost in her, he ignored Paige’s rambling, until a fist pelted the roof of his car. Outside stood Mike and Andy. Startled by their arrival, Lonnie quickly motioned them to go inside before Frank saw the connection, and knew they were all friends. Mike and Andy shook their heads and went on in.

“Ready, Miss Piggy?”

“As I’ll ever be. Mister Frank might be old, but he is kind of cute.” For looking like the late actor John Forsythe. He did look in pretty good shape for his age.

“You just make sure that he thinks the same of you all day long.”

“I will. Can I cover up my cleavage until we’re at the table?”

“Hold the bear to your chest to camouflage yourself. Play it like he’s your grampa. If the manager says anything just say you had a slumber party, and we forgot your bag.”

“Am I acting younger than I am?”

“No. You always act like you’re underage.” He chuckled, reaching over to pinch her chin lovingly. “Be yourself just be extra granddaughterish.”

“That’s not a word.” She snickered.

“Is, if I say it is. Love you, Punk.”

“Worship you, Daddy.”

“Count of three?”

“I like threesomes.”

“Shush!” He grinned. “Let’s do this.”

29077-17-hick-1.jpg

Exiting the car Lonnie waited on the sidewalk for her to grab Fuzzy from the back seat until he could put his arm around her. He could feel his heart racing a mile a minute. This stunt was going to prove just what they could get away with in public. Her looking so young wearing ratty pajamas would likely make the diners edgy. For that matter wearing jammies to a restaurant, they might not even get past the Hostess. Door opened, she entered first and looked over her shoulder for her daddy by tilting her head back. A middle-aged Hostess noted their entrance and smirked. “Aww! Isn’t she adorable.” Lonnie took a deep breath and smiled.

“That she is. There’s grampa.” He slyly pointed toward Frank as the waitress eyed the direction. Paige took the cue and skipped through the restaurant toward Frank, Fuzzy masking her bouncing breasts. Throwing her arms to her side she rejoiced verbally. People vaguely noticed her exposing cleavage in that moment it was so fast. Eyes bulged, as did a few inseams, namely Uncle’s Mike and Andy.

“GRAMPA FRANK! GRAMPA FRANK!” She raced to him at the last second letting her cleavage dance about as she hopped up and down. Franks was startled by her blissful antics and simply smiled as never before. Dropping Fuzzy on the floor she bent forward to pick him up, in turn letting her opened cleavage show him everything. Nipples were pink and ripe for the taking. Most of the guys eating in that section, no, let’s face it, every single one of them had to grin and whisper to their companions, male or female. Frank Martinbaum did not miss a beat. He stood up towering over Paige at 6’3 and went full on Grampa.

“There’s my beautiful granddaughter. Come here you.” Perfectly in tune, perfectly timed! Leaning to embrace Paige, he hugged her tightly with closed eyes and lifted her up off of her Kitty Glitters. Her scent storming his lungs with adoration, the good doctor rubbed her back. Instant erection! So large that he knew he was going to have to hide it from everyone. Sitting down sideways in his booth bench he sat Paige over his knees as she pelted his face with one kiss after another. He was loving the insanity of her performance. As Paige eased back just a tad, she looked up at Frank with innocent eyes. With an enticing whisper, she beguiled him with a soft flirtation. “Does grampa like my boobies?”

“Ohhhh, yes! Grampa likes everything about his little angel.”

“Yay! Can I stay sitting in your lap grampa?”

“Slow down. Let’s eat first.” Lonnie had caught up. Hand extended, he and Frank shook hands with a strong admiration. “How you been Dad?” He winked! Frank eased Paige off so that he could stand up, then ushered her into his circular booth. On all fours she crawled around the bench letting Frank admire her butt in her tightening pajama pants. Reaching her desired spot, she curled up with her legs beneath her and held Fuzzy to her bosom. So far so good.

“I’m glad you took the risk.” Frank nodded with respect toward Lonnie as they took their own seats on the bench. “I swear to you I will make this worth every second.” Lonnie simply pointed at him with a smile and diverted his attention to their African American waitress taking over from the hostess.

“Good morning! My name is Deborah, I’ll be your waitress. I love the Hello Kitty pajamas. My daughter Coochie has a pair just like those.”

“Coochie? That’s an interesting name. How old is your daughter?” Lonnie had to learn something at the least about Jennifer Hudson’s doppelganger. An icebreaker offered along with a glass of water for he and Paige.

“Believe it or not she just turned eighteen. I swear that child has never grown up.”

“I hear ya. Paige there is eighteen too. Couldn’t tell it by her actions, could you? It hasn’t even been a month since her birthday.”

“Really? Coochie’s birthday was last week. Her real name is Coco, but my family has always called her Coochie. Very ticklish!” Deborah winked at Lonnie! “Anyways, can I get you something to drink other than complimentarily H2O while you look over your menu?”

“I could be really corny and say your eyes. As in drink up those big brown pools.”

“Long as you don’t say cesspool you can complement away.” She winked a second time with a playful scowl. “I suppose that was not very appetizing.”

“You’re fine!” Paige mouthed FINE and made a heart with her fingers then pointed at her father. “Not even going there. Wouldn’t want your man punching my lights out.”

“No man! But be careful I have a mean right hook. Left if I’m bouncing up and down distracting you.”

“I don’t know how to follow that up. I guess I’ll roll with your punches.” He chuckled, “Large OJ for me. How about you Paige?”

“Choco milk.” She huffed dramatically. “Fuzzy wants pantiecakes.”

“And we’re adding to the cesspool jokes.” Lon shook his head. Deborah waved him off and sat their menus in front of them to peruse. The waitress returned the finger heart while Lonnie faced his kid. Paige saw her point at her dad and feign swooning. Giggles persisted! Frank grew harder just hearing that little minx sound so very childlike sexy. His checkbook was getting lighter by the breath.

“You have your hands full, don’t you Handsome?” Deborah puckered her lower lip and nodded at Lonnie.

“You have no idea. Anything for you, Dad?”

“I’m good with coffee.” He smiled at Deborah. “Watching the carbs!”

“Settle on your order and I’ll be right back.” Deb turned and intentionally stood directly at Lonnie’s side to offer him a look at her slightly large ass. Booty shaker for certain! Back dat ass up! Not to appear too obvious she moved on for that fresh coffee.

As she walked away, Lonnie noticed both Mike and Andy admiring Deborah as well. Mike had an expression of “Daaaaaamn!” Andy similar but with a silent whistle. Lonnie grumbled slightly, then returned to Frank.

“So, Frank? Proctologist.”

Frank frowned with hesitance. “Not really. I put that on my profile to avoid Golddiggers seeking free service. I’m actually a plastic surgeon. I can prove everything. I figured a Proctologist would chase the wrong kind of woman away. Women who see Plastic Surgeon think they can seduce me into free surgeries. Boob jobs more often than you might imagine.”

“I have boobies.” Paige fanned her top open looking at herself, “Did Grampa Frank forget?”

“No, I most certainly did not.” He warmly winked at Paige. Shyly she tugs her shirt outward and lets him see a nipple. Other guys took note yet kept quiet. She knew they were slyly looking. The excitement of being admired made her nipples even harder. Wetness forthcoming.

“I don’t really care what you do Frank. Just treat my baby well. No harm whatsoever.”

“Absolutely not.” He reached behind him producing a wallet and showed Lon his credentials. Sure enough, he had not only business cards but a certificate showing he was indeed a surgeon. Lonnie took the initiative to prove to Frank that Paige was eighteen, via I.D. card. As worries faded away Deborah returned with their drinks.

“Here we go. One large OJ without the Bronco and one large Choco milk for Miss Kitty. Not in bowl I’m afraid.” A follow-up waitress offered to refill Frank’s coffee mug saving Deb a trip.

“I like her daddy.” Paige leaned over the table and whispered shyly toward Lon. Her cleavage revealing right in front of Deborah.

“Awwww! That’s so sweet.” Deb also leaned low to whisper her concern. “She may be missing a few buttons there Daddy.”

“I noticed that. I’ll make sure she keeps it together until we get home.”

“Don’t let me get in the way of your business, Handsome Daddy. I just know the eyes are on this table. Pretty sure I lost my audience.”

“Manager a pain?”

“Murray? Let’s just say he’s probably got binoculars handy. Lube possibly!” That part went right up close to his ear.

“That good or bad?”

“Pervy man, Murray.” She followed up directly into his ear canal, palm masking her words. “You did not hear that from me. I was referring to the gentlemen around us. Bad enough they keep trying to look up my skirt.” She fanned herself with her fingers, “Lordy!”

“I can relate.” Lon winked looking at her extremely short skirt. “Looks like Murray lets you off the hook.”

“For you...” She turned her back to him and looked down over her shoulder before finishing her sentence, “ ... bottomless refills on that juice.” She giggled. Now that was an offer if he ever heard one. “Y’all ready to order?”

“Stack of never-ending blueberry pancakes. Bacon extra crispy.”

“How about you, Miss Kitty?”

“Panty cakes! Panty cakes!” She belted out as if she had Turrets syndrome. Deb peaked an eyebrow smirking at Lonnie. Pausing with her order pad she expected him to respond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.