Paige Turner - Cover

Paige Turner

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 16: Babydoll

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 16: Babydoll - A coming-of-age story. Paige Turner turns 18 in four hours. A daddy's girl taken to the brink and happy to do it all. At 4'11, 107 pounds she's a little cutie ready to live life to its most extreme. What daddy wants; daddy gets! So, yes incest. But this goes far beyond that. Cum say hello to the fiery redhead who acts younger than she really is. Baby like voice that could melt glaciers, Paige is growing up fast and every dick nearby is rising.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

29077-16-baby-1.jpg

Dear Diary ... I think I’m on the Neighborhood Watch list. FINALLY!


In the middle of the night Paige Turner crept into her father’s bedroom, her teddy bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy along for the walk. She had been struggling with sleep for hours. She wanted to wake Lonnie but was afraid he might get uptight. Sulking, she instead went into his office and got on the computer. Even on a Sunday he needed his sleep.

After an extremely eventful Saturday going to her first ever party, she quickly became the party itself. Thirteen boys from her senior class were there, she the only girl. She was a bit drunk and let things progress at their instigation. In the end most of them at some point had their dick inside her. Even if it was for a very short time. She loved every second of it. Even the two hours with Beau, thanks to her daddy’s recommendation she ended up in her own bed with the boy. It was incredible. Yet everything had been weighing on her shoulders.

Firstly, she now worried that the boys would hound her at school for more. The thought of them trying something at school made her really wet but she knew it would be bad. Graduation was just around the corner. Failing to graduate because of getting expelled had her spooked. There was still the nagging feeling that Brett Chenowyth was going to get his revenge at any moment. Her mother’s boyfriend Mark blackmailing her into bondage sex was killing her, mainly because she couldn’t tell Lonnie or her mother. Lonnie would fight for her, but Mark had an entire gang of Skinhead bikers at his disposal. Her mother Paula a recovering alcoholic it would likely take the smallest of urges to put her back on the bottle. Catch me if you can 22!

There were good thoughts to even things up though. Joshy wanted her. She wanted Joshy. Bryan wanted her. She wanted Bryan. So many guys on Tinder were begging to know her. Squirming in her seat she wanted them too. Her father had almost instantaneously turned her into a nympho overnight. She wanted to be loved and to love every man she had time with. In her mind she would continually whisper. “More daddy.” Sex with her father was always incredible. Yet that chant of “More daddy” would often be mentally spoken to her lovers as well. All of them could be her daddy if they wanted to be. She needed fucked badly. Right now! “Daddy wake up.” She pouted, as if he could hear her two rooms away. It was not in the cards. This was her chance to get on Tinder alone. To reply to guys. Do her own search. She craved attention.

“Dillon wrote back. I never did send him the video from the party. I’m almost afraid to. Seeing guys fuck me might ruin my chances to go to Comicon with him. I better hold off sending it. I’ll just message him and say hi.” She opened up his reply box and began typing. “Hi Dillon. I can’t wait to dress up as Black Widow for you. I bought a skintight latex suit to wear. It’s really tight. If I don’t wear a bra my nip nips stick out. giggles! Should I wear a bra, or no? The front zipper goes clean down to my bikini area. Should I wear panties? LOL.” She wiggled in her seat rubbing herself a bit. Continuing, she wrote further conversational pieces. “I did make you a video, but I’m terrified of you seeing it. You might not like what you see. I did something really nasty in it. I’ll make a different one. I just don’t want you to get mad and not give me a chance.”

She started to delete the video idea completely but decided not to. Everything was a risk. If Dillon didn’t take her, she knew she could sucker her dad into it. “I want you to see me in my Widow outfit, so I’ll take a video of me wearing it. I even bought a cute spider tattoo I’m going to put right under my belly button. You might faint when I zip it down and show it off. LOL. Dillon? Please want me. I want you to.” She ended it with a smiley kiss. Sent!

“Mister Frank? Daddy wants me to want you. I wonder what your reply says.” She opened it up and read a shocking note. “Dear God in Heaven. You stripped naked for me. Almost that is. Young woman I will not lie to you, I masturbated five times watching and listening to you. You are the Devil’s Daughter. Bless you little one. Please, I’m begging you. Make me one more video. Send it to my email. It’s DoctorFrankinStin@Gmail.com. Or call me at 309-666-DOCC. Any time after 5PM. I will worship you child.”

“Wow! Mister Frank really wants me.” She eyed her phone. “Daddy might get mad if I call him this late at night. I’ll just make a video and send it to Mister Frank’s phone.” She left the computer on but shuffled to her bedroom with Fuzzy in hand. Within she closed her bedroom door and carefully lit her faithful candles. Putting her Hello Kitty pajamas on she eyed her shirt and pondered more skin as she tragically tore off two buttons to make it look good. He would buy her a new pair if she asked him nicely. Her cleavage massive beneath the shirt she intentionally left a third button undone. Only four buttons were ever on it to begin with. Putting her hair up in twin pigtails she propped her cellphone on her bedside stand. She then hopped up onto her bed and sat on her calves. Eying herself for angles she began her video.

With a seductively soft voice she opened up. “Hi Mister Frank.” She made a pouty face and acted shy. “I can’t sleep. I read your mail and saw that you wanted another video. I’m glad you want to worship me. Only if I worship you too.” So erotic she gave herself gooseybumps. “Did you see my nip nip in the last video? I snuck it in at the last second. If not, I’ll show you now.” She unbuttoned the final button on her shirt. Slyly she exposed her cleavage and teases him with a close but no cigar full frontal.

“Are you ready Mister Frank?” She showed him her left tit then quickly covered up to then reveal her right. Her nipples were bullets in the chamber. Finally, she cupped her breasts with both hands, masking the nipples and jostled them about. Deciding to come out of hiding she pinched her nipples with a ticklish shiver. “My nip nips are really sensitive.” She lifted her right tit up and lowered her chin to swirl her areola with her tongue. Toying with the other. “My nip nips are yummy.” One hand released her titty and slid ever so slowly across her flat tummy. Teasing her belly button, she giggled. “I’m really, really ticklish there. Down here too.” Her fingers fanned beneath the elastic band of her pajama pants. It was quite easy to tell she was rubbing her clit. Pulling her hand out she brought her damp fingers to her lips and licked the wetness. “Mmmm! Want some Mister Frank?”

Taking her shirt off slowly she eyed the camera as if blushing and laying her chin on a creamy shoulder. “Oopsie! There goes my shirt. Only pants now. Should I take those off too?”

She spotted her cell cam go off and restarted a new recording. In doing so her bent forward position let him see her dangling breasts. Cupping them she sits up on her knees and wiggled her waist band down to border her clit, her fiery red pubic arrow in full view. Fingers caress over it thrilling her eyes into sparkling orbs.

“This is Merida. She’s my flaming arrow. It points right to my clittycat. Ready to see my clittycat, Mister Frank?” She fell back to slither her Hello Kitty pants down her legs and over her toes. Paige Turner was naked. He could see her entire front now. “I love my body. Do you love my body, Mister Frank? I can imagine you touching and kissing me all over.” She offered another pouty face and a succulent finish. “Everywhere ... starting here.” She points at her neck then moved to her shoulder. “Here.” Another round of points at her nipples. “Here and here.” A long swath from breasts to belly button. “All through here.” Her finger led onward lowering to her clit. “Especially here.” Her hips were then pointed toward her camera as she shifted sideways. That led to her turning her back to the camera and bending forward. Pointing at her ass she spread her butt cheeks to let him see both a pucker and a damned fine clam. Nice and tight. “Here too.” Palms rub her bottom as she turns facing him. The camera timer went off again. One more time she reset it.

Lying back, she spread her legs and pulled her teddy bear against her chest. “Fuzzy likes to watch me play with myself. He says you can watch too.” She acted as if the bear actually talked to her. “Okay, Fuzzy. I’ll use my toys this time. Fuzzy says you deserve nothing but the best Mister Frank.”

She had her rabbit vibrator and her dildo ready. Licking both for lubrication she fired up the rabbit and inserted it. “The rabbit goes here in my clittycat. Big Daddy goes here.” She attempted to put it in her ass, but it was too tight. She was new to the game and realized she hadn’t had enough experience. “It won’t fit. Can you help me, Mister Frank?”

She moaned as the rabbit attacked her hormones. Sucking on the dildo instead, she looked at the camera through her big green eyes without blinking. She challenged herself not to blink until she climaxed. In and out of her pussy and mouth she let him see her tender interior unfolding and going back into hiding. Removing the dildo from her mouth with a kiss she whispered. “I’m going to cum soon, Mister Frank. I wish this were you inside me. Making love to me. Telling me how beautiful I am. Making me want to do anything you asked of me. Please want me, Mister Frank. Please.”

Arching her back Paige gushed a fountain around the rabbit. Removing it she planted the dildo up inside her and fucked herself with a much harder intention. Moans escaping, a convulsion claimed her limbs. “I’m going to cum again, Mister Frank. Adore me!” With a shrill squeal her unblinking eyes rolled back into her head leaving white orbs. A second geyser drowned her bed sheets. Dropping the dildo, it dangled inside her as her body writhed about in euphoria. With violent twitches the dildo gradually slipped free and toppled from her mattress to the floor. The cell went off the second it collided with the carpet. It took her a few minutes to get herself together. Sitting up, she sighed before claiming her cell for a final close up. One last video.

“My cell shut off. I’m not sure when yet. I hope you liked watching me play for you Mister Frank. I look forward to meeting you. Sitting in your lap. Kissing you. Being everything, you want me to be.” She pouted slightly and hugged Fuzzy Wuzzy under her chin. With her fingers she manipulated the bears arm as if waving. “Fuzzy says goodnight, Mister Frank. Miss me!” A blown kiss dramatically shared she ended it. Huffing her cheeks, she smiled. “I hope I don’t give him cardiac arrest.” One by one she sent the videos labeled in order to Frank’s cell.

Going back to her father’s computer she went back online to peruse more. One message to her was addressed as BUSBOYS. Her eyes were drawn to it instantly. Opening it she reads... “Hey, Paige. This is Clint from the bus the other day. It took a while, but we found you on Tinder. How about another bus ride together? One with no destination or time restraints. LOL! Love to see you again. I owe you for biting my dick.” She giggled at his comment.

Thinking it over she wrote back. “Let’s ride. I’ll wear my stretchy black miniskirt with no panties and a spaghetti string halter, no bra. We can feel each other up. If the bus is full even more. LOL! I couldn’t stop thinking about you guys. I’m wet just thinking about seeing you guys again. We just need to decide a time that fits us all. Give me cell numbers, I’ll send you pics of me. Nakie pics even. Bye, Clint.” Sent! This was fun.

Further exploration she discovered the shoe store boys. Lonnie had saved one of their profiles. It had been almost two weeks since seeing them. Typing a quick note, she wrote. “Who wants to play footsy? LOL! Hi, it’s Paige. Sorry it took a while to get back with you. School is almost over for life. Lots of playtime after. I need new shoes. LOL! A nice foot massage might get me worked up. LOL! You can fight over who sucks my toes. Miss you guys. Keep messaging me. Mwah!” She sent her note and moved on.

“Let’s see who was Todd again? Oh, yeah! He’s the guy that works at Medieval Times. Dresses like a Knight and LARP’s. That could be so cool. I haven’t messaged him yet. Daddy will get over it.” She began typing, “Hi, Sir Todd. You called me a Fair Damsel, I thought that was cute. So are you. You must be huge. Your pic in battle makes me think of the Mountain in Game of Thrones. I’m Sansa. LOL! I’ve never been to Medieval Times. Maybe you could take me. I would even dress up however you wanted me to. Give me ideas and I’ll design a costume. I’m really shy, but I love dressing up. Message me back, Sir Todd. Mwah! Oops! Dropped my scarf. Can you grab that? LOL!” Another reply down.

“Next? Hmmmm! Look at all these really old guys. Wow! They must really like young girls. This guy looks a little bit like daddy. Let’s look at his message.” She established his reply and the more she read the wider her eyes got. “Peekaboo I see you. Hey, Neighbor. This is the owner of the house behind yours. I’ve seen you through your wide opened windows and that night in your hot tub. Your daddy must be pretty darned openminded. Gotta say, you’re smoking hot Paige. I hope you aren’t freaked out cuz by living so close to you, there’s no reason to be. I’m not calling the cops on you guys that’s for certain. My name is Victor. I live alone and I’m a FedEx driver. If you look out your back door at my house and see a green light in one of the bedrooms, I’m awake. You’re welcome to drop over and say hi.”

“Whoa! No way.” She froze in her seat shivering at the thought of someone so close to home. She didn’t really know her neighbors outside of Gerry next door. Her dad knew the couple across the street but that was about it. Curious, she realized the office faced the backyard. The only room in their home with the curtain closed she dared to take a peek. “Holy crap! Green light is on.” She noted a man walking around naked in his downstairs smoking. He looked built exactly the same as her daddy.

29077-16-baby-2.jpg

“Gosh! I could go say hi right now.” She looked at the clock on the computer. “3AM! It’s kind of late. Besides, I should meet him in the daytime.” She started to lower the curtain when she realized the man’s silhouette defined his endowment. He stood sideways and she caught a glimpse of one really big dick. Nibbling a nail nervously, she decided to go back to her computer. Typing she takes a chance on writing him back.

“Hi, Mister Victor. This is your sweet barely legal sexy neighbor. You remind me of my daddy. After reading your message I looked out the window. Your green light is on. I can see you walking around downstairs. Nakie! LOL! So am I right now. I never wear clothes at home. Daddy lets me do what I want. So, you saw me have sex in the hot tub. Were you sitting in the dark watching us? You should have come say hi.” She giggled and looked out her window again. “Oh, my God! He’s outside smoking now. Still naked! Crap! I could just sneak out and say hi.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.