Jenny, Adventures in Swinging - Cover

Jenny, Adventures in Swinging

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jennifer MacKay is lonely in Edinburgh and makes a profile on a website, Scottish Swingers, to make new friends and have adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Jennifer MacKay packed a few clothes and things into her bag and then turned around to see if there was anything else that she might want to add. She spotted some lipstick and hand cream and tucked them into the bag. She looked around the bedroom, but she saw nothing important. She grabbed her purse, left her small apartment, and locked the door. She would not be back for several days, staying with her new friends George and Carole Mitchell, at their house over the other side of Edinburgh, in Bruntsfield.

Jennifer felt good about herself. She had arrived in Edinburgh a few months ago and had no friends. The only people she knew were at the office where she worked, but they were just business colleagues, not real friends, not like Carole and George. They had become real friends and wanted to look after her. Jennifer thought that they were interesting and exciting to be with. Jennifer liked them very much, and they liked her. She smiled as she remembered how it felt to be together with them, naked in bed, the touch of Carole’s body against her and George’s hands on her.

She immediately pushed the thought away as she saw a black cab approaching where she was on the pavement. She waved it down, and the cab swung towards her and stopped beside her. She got in, gave the address in Bruntsfield she was going to, and then sat back and looked out as the streets of Edinburgh passed by. She was growing to like the city. It had a mixture of classical architecture alongside modern buildings. Then there were the historic ancient parts, all dominated by the looming presence of Edinburgh Castle standing atop an old stump of a long extinct volcano. The city had been the capital city of Scotland for centuries, and it had now grown into an international city with arts festivals and exhibitions.

The taxi driver checked out Jennifer in his rearview mirror. She was not exactly his type. She had dark hair and was short and slim. His preference was tall, blonde and with nice big tits. So looking at Jennifer, he scored her six out of ten. Even so, if she were willing, he would have fucked her.

Jennifer’s phone pinged, and she looked at the message on the screen.

‘Are you still coming over, Jenny.’ was the message.

Jennifer smiled and typed her reply.

‘Yes, still coming. I am in the taxi now on the way.’ She pressed the send button and sat back, thinking about how exciting it was to have friends who had a big house and had invited her to stay for the weekend.

The taxi driver switched back to looking at the road ahead as his attention was alerted to two people on electric scooters whizzing passed him, going much faster than the speed limit of the centre of the city road. He gave up looking in his mirror at Jennifer and concentrated on the traffic instead.

Fifteen minutes later, the taxi driver pulled up the cab at the address that Jennifer had given him. He was impressed. Edinburgh was full of large houses and expensive properties, costing money. More money than the taxi driver could ever afford. The place he had parked his cab in Bruntsfield was well beyond his financial and social reach.

‘You have nice friends’, The driver said to Jennifer as she paid him his money and a small tip.

‘Yes, they are nice. Very nice. Thanks for the ride.’ Jennifer said. She took her bag and walked towards the house.

The driver watched her go and changed his opinion about her, and he now rated her at a seven or an eight out of ten.

As she approached the door, it opened before she could press the doorbell, and Carole was there and welcomed her inside with a smile and hug around the shoulders and a quick kiss.

‘Come in, come in. I have been expecting your all morning. I’ve got your room ready, and it’s all cleaned, new bedding, towels, and everything,’ Carole said. Like she was a word machine gun, talking at great speed and with an excited high tone of voice.

‘George is somewhere, in the garage, I think, playing with the ride-on lawnmower. It’s his latest toy to play with, and he insists on running the damn thing back and forth the lawn nearly every day... ‘ She rattled off, again like a word machine gun.

Jennifer managed to cut in as Carole took a breath.

‘Looking forward to staying the weekend. Thanks for asking me, Carole.’ Jennifer managed to say, giving Carole time to pause and collect herself.

‘Oh, I am retaking nonsense. I am just so excited at having you here with us.’ Carole said in a more normal tone and speed.

Carole led the way upstairs and along to the bedroom that was to be for Jennifer for the weekend. It was previously Carole and George’s daughter’s bedroom. But now that their daughter was at university in London, the room had lain empty and unused for some time.

‘I’ve redecorated the place, Nancy had it covered in pop posters and wee girl things, and it was painted a power pink for when she was younger.’ Carole told Jennifer.

‘But now it has a much more grown-up style to it.’ Carole said, and she opened the bedroom door.

Inside, the decor was now two-tone green. A darker green was on the walls, and the ceiling was pale. There was new furniture and a new sizeable four-poster bed in the middle of the floor with pale green drapes at each corner.

‘I decided the style should be ‘Romantic Garden’, as it has a nice view over the back garden.’ Carole explained her interior design choices.

Jennifer was momentarily stunned and speechless. The room looked like a boutique hotel room and was probably the best bedroom she had ever entered.

‘Wow, thanks, Carole. It’s amazing.’ Jennifer said.

Just then, there was the sound of the ride-on lawnmower from the garden below and George driving it around the lawn, clipping a tiny amount off the grass.

‘That man and his toys.’ Carole complained.

‘Come on. We’ll have a drink while he’s making a noise.’ Said Carole.

Jennifer dropped her bag, and they returned to the kitchen.

Carole poured two tall flutes of chilled white wine and handed one to Jennifer. They touched the two flutes together, making a soft ‘chime,’ and sipped the wine.

They both looked into each other’s eyes. Carole’s eyes sparkled like wine glasses, and her thoughts became lustful as she looked at Jennifer. Carole imagined Jennifer undressed and her slim young body naked, pink, soft and warm, just as she remembered it from her last visit when she and George seduced Jennifer into a sexual threesome.

Jennifer’s thoughts also turned to her last visit to Mitchell’s house. The night of the thunderstorm, she let them have sex with her. George fucking her several times, and Carole makes a threesome sex sandwich with Jennifer as the filling.

“Looking forward to tonight?’ Carole asked.

“Sure, hope it will be as good as the last time.’ Jennifer replied with a cheeky smile.

‘Might be a lot better,’ Carole teased.

‘I hope so.’ Jennifer teased back

Both women eyed each other with a slight undercurrent of mild sexual tension.

‘Do we have to wait until tonight?’ Jennifer teasingly asked.

Carole smiled and sipped more of the wine from her glass. She stood looking at Jennifer silently and swayed her hips gently from side to side. She took several long moments before she replied.

‘No, we don’t have to wait till tonight, but only if you feel up to it.’ Carole replied, still looking intently at Jennifer.

Jennifer moved the subject that they were both circling around

‘So that bed. It’s never been used; no one has ever slept on it or done anything on top of it?’ Jennifer asked with a sort of false wide-eyed innocence to her voice.

Why no, no one has done anything on that bed. I would say that it is a virgin bed.’ Carole said with a sly teasing tone.

‘Perhaps someone ought to try it out and break it in then,’ Jennifer suggested.

Carole then broke her gaze with Jennifer, leaned against the kitchen table and laughed.

‘You’re getting quite good at this, aren’t you.’ Carole said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.