Jenny, Adventures in Swinging - Cover

Jenny, Adventures in Swinging

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jennifer MacKay is lonely in Edinburgh and makes a profile on a website, Scottish Swingers, to make new friends and have adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

The rain kept falling all Saturday afternoon, and the occasional flash of lightning and crash of thunder rolled over Edinburgh. At their home in Bruntsfield, Carole and George Mitchell entertained Jennifer MacKay. They had met her via a website called ‘Scottish Swingers’. George and Carole liked her profile and sexy photos and had arranged to meet up with her. They had sent her a contact message for her shape, ‘Jenny Mac’. George and Carole picked Jenny up in their big red Volvo car, whisked her across the city, and brought her home. After a few drinks and chatting, they began to have a sexy and erotic adventure with Jenny.

There was a flash of lightning outside, and the rain was torrential, and then a crash of thunder came with a loud ‘Bang’ over the roof of George and Carole’s house. “Bloody Hell!” Carole exclaimed. “That was close,” Jenny Mac added. George was not that bothered. Unlike the two women, he was not afraid of the thunder and lightning that were passing across the city of Edinburgh. He rather enjoyed stormy weather, rain splashing down, and would sometimes go to the beach of Portobello and watch the waves crash in against the shoreline. “Perhaps we should go upstairs then,” George suggested.

Both women got up and, with Carole leading the way, went upstairs to the main bedroom. George watched them go and admired the female form of their naked bodies. He enjoyed women and liked to play with their bodies, stimulating them into orgasms and climaxes. George was a ‘Swinger’, and so was his wife, Carole. They both enjoyed having sexy adventures with other people, couples and on some occasions, with a group of people having sex parties and full-on orgies. “I’ll bring up a tray with drinks,” George called out to both women as they climbed the stairs. “Ok, darling,” Carole called back as she led Jenny towards the main bedroom door.

George padded naked into the kitchen, his stiff cock moving from side to side. He had taken a blue viagra pill that morning, and its effect was still going that afternoon. I got the drinks ready, put them on a tray, and took them upstairs to Carole and Jenny.

They were lying on the giant king-size bed and were touching and stroking each other’s naked bodies with their hands. George paused for a few moments and smiled as he watched them together on the bed. “Here you are, ladies, refreshments to tickle your fancy,” George said as he put the tray on a bedside cabinet. Carole lay back as Jenny moved over between her parted legs, and she began to lick and tease Carole’s soft pink pussy lips. “Mm, mm,” Murmured Carole enjoying her pussy being teased from Jenny’s lips and tongue. Carole parted her legs wider to allow Jenny better access to her licking of Carole’s pussy. Jenny moved closer and pressed her face against Carole’s body and poked her tongue right inside the open moist lips of Carole’s pussy. Jenny also found Carole’s clit and began to lick, suck and tease. “Oh yes, that’s it, Jenny,” Said Carole as she felt Jenny erotically exploring her sex.

George moved onto the bed behind Jenny and pushed her onto her knees while she still licked at his wife’s pussy. He placed his stiff cock at the pink folds of Jenny’s pussy, slowly mounted her, and pushed his cock inch by inch into her cunt, riding her doggy style. All three were now connected, having sex with each other as a threesome. Jenny moved her hips, allowing George to have more straightforward and more comfortable access to use his cock in her. Shifting herself so that George could fully impale her body with his full length of stiff hard cock. Jenny made a muffled gasp as George penetrated her cunt slowly and deliberately until he was entirely inside her and his body pressed against hers. George’s balls bumped against her as his slow thrustings moved in and out of her cunt.

This slow, steady sex was George’s favourite way to fuck women. He enjoyed having sex with other women. The women also enjoyed the constant slow sex that he performed on them. Many preferred George’s technique to other men, who would go too quickly and hard when having sex.

The threesome was now moving together in one smooth regular motion. George slowly thrust into Jenny as she, in turn, pushed her face between Carol’s legs, and Carole moved her hips in time as her pussy was licked and teased. Fucking Jenny was a great pleasure for George. He enjoyed fucking other women besides his wife, Carole. She wanted sex with other women. So with Jenny in the middle of the threesome, Carole and George, we’re enjoying their Saturday afternoon. George withdrew from fucking Jenny and told the women to swap around. “Time to change places, ladies,” George said. Jenny moved off Carole and lay back on the bed. As Jenny spread her legs apart, Carole got up and moved into position to lick and tease Jenny’s pussy lips and tease her clit. Once she was licking at Jenny’s pussy, Carole knelt correctly for George to mount her from behind and get a slow, steady fucking from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.