Jenny, Adventures in Swinging - Cover

Jenny, Adventures in Swinging

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jennifer MacKay is lonely in Edinburgh and makes a profile on a website, Scottish Swingers, to make new friends and have adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Jennifer MacKay was no longer a swinging virgin. She had her first swinging meeting and sex with Christine and Gordon. Now that she had overcome that first hurdle, she became more confident in approaching her new life in Edinburgh. Her work was better. She and the other staff under her management were working well together.

In the evening, she would scroll through the various contacts she had made via the website “Scottish Swingers’ She read messages and answered back possibly to the one she liked and a simple ‘No Thanks’ to the one she did not like. She had posted several sexy photos of herself on the gallery section of her profile, which triggered a lot of interest from couples and single men and women. She had chosen the profile name “Jenny Mac’ as a variation of her full real name. It seemed to have the right balance between her online presence and her real-life presence.

As Jenny Mac was looking for her next contact, she was re-reading the profile of another couple. They were older than herself, in their 50s and seemed very genuine in their request to meet with Jenny Mac. She clicked on the e-messaging area of the website and typed a simple short message to them.

“Hello to you both, Carole and George. Very nice to hear from you. I am interested in a short meeting to see if we are compatible and possibly take things a little further. Let me know how we can arrange that, please. XXX Love Jenny Mac,”

She re-read the e-message several times and altered the odd word and some of the punctuation. When she was finally satisfied that she was sure the e-message was ready, she pressed the send button. Then it was done, and Carole and George would get her e-message in a few seconds.

Please wait while image loads

It was a whole day before she got her reply, and then it surprised her what was contained in the message. The positive response included a private mobile phone number, to which Jennifer dialled and spoke directly with Carole and George. They talked for a few minutes, and Carole invited ‘Jenny Mac’ to visit them this Saturday at lunchtime and spend the day and perhaps the evening with them. Jennifer agreed and arranged to meet them at a corner of Patrick Square Avenue. She was told that they would arrive in a large red Volvo car.

Jennifer was nervous and excited as she walked the last few steps to the corner where she would meet Carole and George. She had taken a taxi from her apartment because of the steady rain that fell that Saturday lunchtime in Edinburgh. She held her blue umbrella to keep the worse of the rain from her, and she wore long boots instead of the high heels she had intended. The chill air made her shiver a little as she waited. She daydreamed when a toot from a car horn brought her back to reality. There was a big red Volvo car at the corner and a woman gesturing at Jennifer to get into the car.

Out of the rain and inside the warmth of the car, Jennifer was sitting in the back seat alongside Carole as George drove the vehicle away and into Edinburgh’s Saturday afternoon traffic.

“Goodness, what a day!” Carole said.

“I know, this rain is terrible,” Jennifer replied.

“Hello!” George called over his shoulder.

“Hello,” Jennifer said back to him.

The car sped along and headed southwards towards the city’s suburbs of Bruntsfield and Morningside. The tall buildings gave way to tree-lined streets and large mansion-like houses.

Please wait while image loads

George drove the car into the driveway of one of the largest houses and parked it under a car porch, and they all got out and went inside. Jennifer was very impressed with the size and grandeur of the house. Carole and George were wealthy. Carole led the way into a modern open-plan kitchen with a view of the garden from large sliding glass doors.

“Such a pity it rained today. I had hoped to show you around the garden and our little garden hideaway,” Carole said.

“How about a drink?” George asked, standing in the middle of the room.

“Good idea, What will you have, Jenny?” Carole asked.

Jennifer was still slightly overawed by the house and by both Carole and George. She looked at them both. They were both in their 50s, and George had a hint of grey in his hair and was broad-shouldered. He seemed to be a strong individual. Carole also had a touch of grey but had coloured highlights to hide it. She had a classic figure, with a narrow waist and curved hips.

“Drink, Jenny?” Carole asked.

“Red, Italian Chianti, if you have it,” Jennifer answered, returning from her dazed look.

They moved into what Carole and George called the ‘Snug’, a room with comfortable padded armchairs and a sofa. Thick carpets and rugs with a tiny coloured stained glass window. They all sat, with George on his armchair and Jennifer and Carols together on the comfortable sofa.

Just then, a flash of lightning and then a crash of thunder rolled over the top of the house and frightened all three of them.

“Bloody Hell!” George cried out in surprise, and both women jumped and had a look of shocked surprise on their faces.

“We got home just in time,” Carole said, and they all agreed.

Then they began to chat, and the conversation soon turned to sex. Both Carole and George were very experienced, and Jennifer admitted she had just started her sexual adventures.

“So, what have you done so far?” Carole asked.

“I have met one couple for sex and stayed overnight with them,” Jennifer told them.

“You must have enjoyed it,” George said.

“Yes, I did, and now I am here with you,” Jennifer said with a smile.

“We are looking for someone just like yourself for a long-term relationship,” George said.

“Would you be interested in that?” Carole asked.

Jennifer paused for a moment before answering their questions about joining them for a long-term relationship. All sorts of things crossed her mind, and she was unsure precisely what Carole and George were asking her.

“What would that involve?” Jennifer asked.

“You would become much like a second wife, with us all being a permanent threesome: you, George and I. You would share our bed and our life,” Carole explained their proposal to Jennifer.

“Wow! That is some offer,” Jennifer replied.

“Probably one of the best offers of your life,” George said.

Carole then moved closer to Jennifer, leaned in and kissed her on the lips, continued to kiss and cover her mouth, and slipped her tongue between Jennifer’s lips, and their tongues mingled for a few seconds. Carole’s hands also began to feel for Jennifer’s breasts and caressed each other’s bodies through her clothes, exploring Jennifer’s body. They kissed and wrapped their arms around each other in a lover’s embrace. George sat and watched his wife and Jenny together on the sofa. He was enjoying the show.

It was not long before Jenny and Carole began to undress each other. They unbuttoned and unzipped each other’s clothes and were soon down to their underwear, still kissing and touching each other. George sipped his drink and admired Jenny’s body as it was revealed to his eyes by Carole. The two women were enjoying each other’s bodies. Carole eventually lifted her head and looked over to where George was sitting.

“Coming over to join in?” She asked him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.