Jenny, Adventures in Swinging - Cover

Jenny, Adventures in Swinging

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jennifer MacKay is lonely in Edinburgh and makes a profile on a website, Scottish Swingers, to make new friends and have adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Barbara stood in front of the mirror in her dressing gown and looked at her reflection. Her first impression was good. On closer examination, she began to see things she was not so pleased with. She glanced at the spectacle case on the desk in front of her. Palpable energy drew her hand to the case and opened it. Inside, the red spectacles were there. It was almost as if the lenses were staring back at her urging her to pick up the glasses and put them on.

Barbara resisted the temptation with her mind, yet her hand still moved to pick up the spectacles and place them on her face. Now her reflection looked different. She looked more muscular, more powerful and more beautiful. All those tiny imperfections seemed now to have all disappeared.

Barbara removed her dressing gown and let it drop to the floor. She was naked. Her eyes wandered across the reflection of her naked body in the mirror. She was beautiful, sexy and proud. Her breasts were full round, her hips curved and sensual. Her vagina was the very centre of her being, magnificent and alluring. Her whole body radiated with strong sexual power.

Please Wait while image loads

Barbara imagined a scenario ... Standing in her office and her office junior, little miss prim, Judy Barker, would kneel before Barbara. Judy would bow her head and worship Barbara’s naked body. The power of her sex would have seduced little Judy, and she would lift her head and lean forward. Little Judy would open her mouth and begin to lick the soft folds of Barbara’s pink pussy. Judy’s tongue would probe and poke its way between those soft folds and seek to find Barbara’s tender and delicious clitoris.

Barbara would shudder with pleasure and surprise as Judy found the pink bud and teased it with her wet mouth and tongue. The sexual pleasure from this intimate encounter made Barbara more powerful and alluring to Judy, and soon, she was utterly enthralled. Judy became a slave to Barbara, who had now cast her sexual spell and become Mistress Barbara.

Barbara’s orgasm came as a sudden surprise and delight. Waves of pleasure radiated from her pussy through every part of her body. She cried out, moaned and sighed with erotic pulsing power.

Her cries of joy attracted more of the office staff, who came to worship her. Now four women were kneeling before Barbara, and all of them became trapped by her erotic magical spell. A lesbian orgy of lust and desire was about to commence, with Barbara at the very heart of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.