Jenny, Adventures in Swinging - Cover

Jenny, Adventures in Swinging

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jennifer MacKay is lonely in Edinburgh and makes a profile on a website, Scottish Swingers, to make new friends and have adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Jennifer MacKay was looking through the website called ‘Scottish Swingers’, checking out the profile of the various couples and singles that were a match for her profile.

She noticed that many of the wives and girlfriends were wearing erotic lingerie. So It seemed a good idea for Jennifer to post several photos of herself dressed in a similar way.

Jennifer got undressed, put on a pair of black stockings, and then began to take photos of herself with her camera. The first few photos were not very good. So she changed the lighting and opened the curtains to let more daylight into the bedroom. The brighter light worked much better for taking photos, and soon, Jennifer had several images of herself ready to be uploaded to her profile on the website.

It only took a few minutes of work, and there they were, ready to be made public. It was strange seeing herself naked with just a pair of stocking on. She looked incredibly sexy. She thought about blaring out her face but then thought it would be better to leave her face on show. Pressing the laptop button to make the photos public gave her a little thrill of excitement. She thought of all the people who might look at her pictures. She wondered what they would think about her.

With her pictures ‘Live’ on the website, it was not long before there were comments and contacts for her profile. Jennifer was a little overwhelmed with all the comments. Most were very complimentary. Some were crude and disgusting, which she did not mind because it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.