Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 97: maNO a MANo

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 97: maNO a MANo - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

mano3.jpg kel-helpless.jpg mano-dom.jpg

“Oh, come on! What’s Dom doing here? He was just here yesterday ... can’t he just drop by once a year like Santa Claus?”

After leaving the McKellen house for his own to get ready for the football game Travis Herbert was pretty excited. He and Sable were getting closer and closer each day. Her pinning him to her bed earlier only made the thoughts of being with her for their first time even more intense. He was boasting an erection that had no desire to go down. Not even seeing Dominic Black’s big truck could ruin his moment.

“HEY PERBERT!!” Knox! Down boy! So much for his erection. Finding Knox sitting on his front doorstep with his buddy Dip who had just knocked to coax his friend outside, Travis chose to play tough guy.

“What the hell do you want?”

“You think you got lucky today. Wrong answer! Watch your back come Monday.” No reason to mention tonight, let the wimp feel like he was safe. Knox knew he would go to the football game to support Sable McKellen.

“Front and sides too.” Dudley Dip Poole added fuel to the bonfire, having gotten off work early to join his buddy at the game tonight. “Better check your Disgracebook. I saved that video Dillon took. 4000 likes last I leaked ... looked.” His piss joke went over well with Knox. Too bad that video was removed when they weren’t looking. Perks of higher ups watching and doing damage control. Even Knox realized his version of all the videos Dip him sent went missing. Let Perbert stew over it though. If he thought the video was still active, he would be miserable. Only the video that Piper Cherry recorded of the three drowned rats was still on the website. Intriguing because it was still live.

“Why do you fuck nuts go out of your way to dog me?”

“Dog video went viral too.” Knox laughed standing up to make a humping motion. Trav’s heart sank, of course he was watching through Piper’s bedroom window to see Rotten humping his leg. Hardecker was just as much of a pervert as he was. Possibly worse. That video if Knox had looked it up again would not be found. There was a God!

“Fuck you Hardecker.”

“Run home to Mommy Pissy ... Pussy!”

“She can change your diaper.” Dip prodded further. Normally Dip was more levelheaded, not today. It seemed like he was trying to prove his loyalty to Knox. Especially after bailing on him during yesterday’s fiasco over Lily Kramer and Mace Belmont.

“I don’t have time for this bullshit. You can both go to hell.”

Travis turned to walk away just as both boys jumped into action and gave chase. The antagonists were hot on his heels all the way to the front door of his house. Finding the front door locked Trav screamed like a girl just as Knox and Dip drug him kicking wildly trying to make contact out into the yard. Holding him down both boys fought to make yet another video of them pissing on him. Unzipped flies and dangling dicks they prepped a urination just as the front door to the Herbert home opened up. Instead of it being his mother Kelly, the giant cowboy Dominic Black stood there watching the struggle. Peering over his shoulder to make certain Kelly wasn’t watching Dom took his own cell out and recorded the assailants. Not for pleasure but to use against them. Sadly, he let them piss all over poor Travis a second time today. The boy was cursing up a storm.

“GET OFF ME!”

“Drink up Perbert!” Knox laughed aiming for his face. It was then he spotted Dom recording them recording Trav. “SHIT!” He jumped off of Travis and swatted Dip to look over his shoulder. Both hooligans panicked then jumped off the boy and ran for the safety of the Hardecker home. Once off of him Travis sat up covered in piss stains and realized Dom was outside still recording him.

“FUCK YOU TOO!” He flipped Dom off. In response the man shut his cell camera off and stood there chuckling.

“Get up off your ass and do something about that. Be a man.”

“HOW? They outweigh me by 100 pounds. Why the hell are you recording me too? Plan on humiliating me like they’ve been doing?”

“Not quite. Show some respect, I did that for you. When his ole’ man gets home you share what I recorded with him and tell him about all the other recording’s he’s been doing. Your momma told me about the gym.”

“Knox is behind that day too. He had his friends Neo, Hoyt, and Dillon piss on me today at school.” It was then he realized he blew his mom not knowing. “Fuck! Please don’t tell mom I don’t want her to keep me from going to the football game tonight. I need to be with my girl.”

“McKellen’s daughter?”

“Yeah! How did you know? Mom?”

“Ehhh! Some probably, but not just her. I been talkin’ to your girl’s dad.”

“Great!”

“I have a towel in my truck. Go dry off and use some of my cologne. Let’s not worry Kel.”

“You’re helping me? Why? You know I hate your guts, right?”

“That I do. If you want to go on in and let her, get a whiff, I’m not stoppin’ ya.”

Travis spat at the ground and looked at Dom’s truck. “Backseat?”

“Gym bag. Don’t mind my sweat. I showered at home so no I didn’t use it to dry my balls.”

“Fuck you, Dude!” Trav almost laughed. Good enough for Dom who led the way to his truck and opened his backseat door to dig into his bag for both a towel and his bottle of cologne.

“Manly scent.” He showed him the bottle, a brand called Manhandler. Holding it until Trav took his soaked t-shirt off and dried himself enough to put on his gym shirt he tucked it in then placed the other shirt back into his book bag. He then took the cologne and sniffed it wincing.

“Smells gay.”

“Coming from the guy who was wrestling two other guys squealin’ like a baby.”

“Fuck you ... AGAIN!”

“Even that sounded queer Boy.”

“Stop making fun of me. I’m traumatized asshole.”

“Would have been more traumatized if I hadn’t stopped them.” Dom chuckled.

“I’M NOT GAY!”

“I know. Just givin’ ya shit. Gimme yer number.”

“What? Why?”

“You want a copy of this video to show his ole’ man or not?”

“Winslow probably won’t care. He’s a lawyer for bad people. He would probably just laugh at me too.”

“Your call Junior. Don’t say I didn’t try.”

“Try harder. Go kick their asses.”

“Not my problem. It’s yours.”

“Oh, so you can come over and fuck my mom and treat her like shit but expect me to like you?”

“I offered to hook you up at my friend Khan’s Dojo. A little self-defense might keep those fellas from messin’ with ya.”

“I’m not a fighter Dude.”

“I can see that. Just how long do ya think yer galfriend is gonna stick around if you keep wussin’ out?”

“Sable likes me for me.” He sprays on Dom’s cologne nearly shooting himself in the eye.

“Yup! Love is blind. You’re proving that Kid.” He chuckled as Travis used his clean shirt to dab his eyelid. “Bet she complains about your aim too.”

“I have to go change for the game.” He turns to walk away then stops. Without looking back, he says, “555-7378.” Acting disgusted Trav headed indoors. Dominic shook his head then used his own cell and added the boy’s number. Eying the keypad he noted the letters accompanying his last four digits to spell P-E-R-V.

“It just doesn’t get no easier for that boy.”

He strangely didn’t laugh about it, merely sent him a text with the video. Getting into his truck Dom looked over through the front picture window and saw Kelly standing there smiling. “Yeah, don’t get your hopes up. I’m not daddy material.” Dom tilted his Stetson and headed to work. He was late as it was.


“How was your first day back to school?”

Kelly Herbert turned from the window after seeing Dominic off, having only watched long enough to witness Dom bonding with her son. Bonding was not what it should have been associated with.

“Nothing special.”

Travis avoided her like the plague, choosing to go upstairs to the bathroom in hopes of grabbing a fast shower to shake his scent, including Dom’s cologne. It would be a temporary save at best and he knew it. While undressing first in his room he left his bedroom door open without thinking, which found his mother hovering with concern.

“The kids did not bother you in any way?” She stood peering through the door just as he dropped his underwear forcing him to hide his junk with his hands. She did not turn away, her training refused to, even if it was her son. She gave birth to him after all, why worry now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.