Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 89: SUCKS TO BE YOU

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 89: SUCKS TO BE YOU - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-89-sucks-to-b-u.jpg

“I hope daddy doesn’t catch us. I’m so psyched about what Tessa wants to pull off but I’m terrified. What if daddy hates me should he ever find out what we’re pulling? Can I really trust Tessa? I mean she has a lot to lose too so...” Swallowing her fears she shivers in what was doubt, “I can do this.”

Stressed while hiding under her bed Dakota McKellen lay totally nude and biting her nails. Hearing Tessa race downstairs wearing a wig that looked nearly identical to the long manes of Dakota and her sister Sable, she pictured Tessa on her knees waiting on her father to be herself. It was numbing yet enriched with possibilities, should Tessa’s plan work. Dakota might actually get her wish to play with her father without him even knowing. Nerves creating havoc over her entire body she realized she should have peed before being trapped here under her very own bed, with only her mother’s sex toys to keep her company. It could be worse. “Grimace under pressure they say.” Grace! Close enough!

Tessa Harper reached the front door just as she heard the key jingling in the doorknob. Even though the door was unlocked it was just habit on Henry McKellen’s part to use the key, safety first. It did trouble him that Tessa was in his home unsupervised, but he got over it quickly. While he did trust the girl, they hadn’t really known each other all that long. The one sure fire thing he did know about Tessa was that she was a freak, providing some of the hottest sex he had ever had.

Door opening, he stepped over the threshold to find Tessa on her knees just as promised, that damned wig attacking his hormones, even though it did nag at his sensibilities. Her body outside of her hefty chest and a few inches taller was just too similar to his daughters in the hips and legs. If she tanned more often, she might even look like his kids, of course it wasn’t as if his daughters were dark, just darker than Tess. With her head bowed the image of Dakota was running rampant in his thoughts. “Welcome home daddy.” She tried to imitate Dakota and Sable’s voice as uniquely as she could. “I’ve missed you.”

Staring at her as he shut the door and locked it for security, he studied her behavior. Before anything he had to ask, “Why did Sable want to go back to school?”

“Something about feeling bad for missing. Personally, I think she was terrified of what people might think of her now that her braces are out. She didn’t want to be called a chicken.” Concerned in tone she did not look up once, maintaining her pose.

“To be honest I really thought the girls were pulling one over on me and switching places, that Dakota ... I don’t know she’s been acting odd lately.”

“So, you’ve said. Are you mad I brought the wig?”

“Naaa! That roleplay yesterday was pretty hot once I had time to think about it. I’m surprised you came over.”

“You never got back to me about the artwork I emailed you, that and you hadn’t returned my texts. We cool?”

“I just got busy with other priorities. Piper needed my help with something last night.” He wasn’t forthright about using Piper Cherry to vent his lust over Dakota. Having Tessa here roleplaying Dakota wasn’t the brightest idea. Even after destroying Piper and making love to Kelly Herbert his thoughts always returned to Dakota and her begging assist to be shown how to be with a boy. Namely Angus Furlong, whom she liked.

Excuse or not Henry was feeling a bit too close to his daughter and needed to escape. Now? Here he was considering fucking Tessa again while she portrayed Dakota. Not right, but Henry did enjoy Tessa and Svetty’s portrayal of Dakota and Sable to inspire the incest additions to his RPG called Frisque. Inspiration that was hitting home, as well as the right buttons. The more time he spent with Dakota his fear was that he might not stop. To Henry, this roleplay was much safer. “Lunch time at school.” He glanced at a clock on the living room wall, “I think I’ll test Sable and tell her I’m proud of her for facing the unknown.” Ohhh Henry, that unknown she was facing was nothing to be proud over. Nor would he ever know she was doing something she shouldn’t be doing. It ran in the family.

“Should I get up?”

“Nope! Stay there Dakota.” He chuckled forgoing calling her Montana, the character of Dakota in his game and patted Tessa’s head, “I’ll be right with you.” He then took his cell from his back pocket and fired a message to Sable’s phone. She would not see it until her cell was turned back on, the device having been shut off by Robin Banks after busting the girls on their bait and switch game. Thankfully Robin found it interesting enough not to blab. She wasn’t all evil. “Alright! Message sent. Where were we?”

“You were going to take me to bed I think.”

“Was I? I’m not fucking you in my wife’s bed.”

“I know it’s not appropriate Sir, but if I’m acting like Dakota should we not take it to my bed?”

“That’s not right either.” He said as Dakota heard him and groaned that this was going to be a bust and she would be trapped there until school was out. Henry mulling it over envisioned his teaching of Dakota, kissing her on her bed, going so far as to lay on her a short period. Very short at that due to his need to dial it back for his own sake. Getting an erection while atop his daughter was just too much for him. With Tessa keeping calm he fidgeted, “I suppose we could, but you’re making her bed after we tear it up.”

“Yes daddy.”

“Let me take a quick shower, you go stretch out on Kota’s bed. I’d take you with me, but I don’t want that wig wet, nor do I want you to be Tessa at this time. Stay in character for me.”

“I can do that. Can I offer a suggestion?”

“You may.”

“Can Dakota tie daddy up?”

“Like you and Svetty did?” He grinned, “Much as I complained I’ll level with you, I did like losing control a bit. Josie and I did that on occasion over the years, although I mostly dominated her.”

“Just a thought.”

“Listen!” He takes time to sit on the steps of his staircase, “Confession! You know Kota’s been asking me to teach her how to be with boys. At first, I felt it was innocent and all, but the more I do the more I fantasize about it. When I said Piper needed my help, I had to take my fantasy out on her. Two fucking hours. I could have gone longer.”

“Oooo! I have two hours to kill.” Tessa giggled, “So my incest storyline is becoming more intriguing?”

“It is. I should hate you for taking me down this road, but I don’t.”

“There is a God, his name is Henry.”

“I doubt that but sure.”

“Do you want to recreate what you taught her?” She was looking up now, directly into his eyes searching his reaction. Nodding at her he puckered, pondering the obvious.

“I think I do. Just do me a huge? Don’t ever tell my kids what we do. I don’t know if I could face them if they knew I thought about them sexually.” He narrowed his eyes with hesitance. “Same for their mom we’re just getting our marriage in a happier place. If you can call it that.” He grimaced. “I think we see other people more than we see one another.”

“Should I be sorry? I’m part of that.”

“Never be sorry. You’re pretty fucking hot Miss Harper.”

“You mistake me Sir. My name is Dakota McKellen.” She flips her tongue at him.

“You can tie me up. Just stay in character.”

“Until I leave here today daddy.”

“That’s my Punky.” He extends his arm and tweaks Tessa’s nose, “I do that to her.”

“Daaaaaaaaadddyyyy! Stop, I’m not a kid anymore.” Tessa squealed, her voice nearly latching on to Dakota’s own octaves. Even Dakota in hearing her mimicking nearly laughed. It was true Dakota nor Sable were kids.

“Body like that, I tend to agree. Let me go shower.”

“Okay daddy. I’ll miss you.”

“Get your ropes ready. Seeing as you mentioned tying me up, I presume you brought your entire arsenal.”

“Blindfold too.”

“Do I really need a blindfold? I’d kind of like to look into my daughter’s eyes.”

“Helps the fantasy if you can’t see the difference. Hair and voice alone is all you need. Let me do my work then you can take my virginity.”

“Stop already! That by itself ruins it. I can’t take her virginity dammit!”

“You can fake it though. I can grab the ketchup from your fridge.”

“We are not ruining Punky’s blanket with ketchup stains.” He laughed halfway up the stairs. “Grab some ice though. That sounds fun.”

“Iceeeeeeeeeee! I like Icee’s daddy.”

“I know you do. I got the straw.”

“I’ll suck that straw until you hear me drain it dry daddy.”

“Lots of gurgling noises?”

“Gurgle power!” Girl power! It was as if Piper Cherry was in the house. “Yep!” She watches him head into his bathroom then jumps up to race to the kitchen to raid the icemaker into a cereal bowl. Exhilarated that her plan was going down without a hitch she just prayed Dakota wouldn’t blow it. This was going to be hilarious. Bolting upstairs as she listens for shower water she waits until a door shuts before going into Dakota’s bedroom. “Psst! Get up here.”

Crawling out from under her bed Dakota shared her awe of what was going to happen. Sitting down next to one another Tessa whispers her plan, “Let me get him tied up and blindfolded so he’s helpless. Once he’s unable to react you can slip out carefully and watch me do my thing to him.”

“I want to do things to him too.”

“You sure? I mean I’m cool, just don’t say a word or act weird or he might suspect something.”

“I’ll be careful I promise.”

“Alright! I’ll move away from him at times, and you can take my place. Just think before any action. Too much shy he’s going to ask why. Let me do all the talking.”

“Okay!” Dakota bubbles up nervously.

“Remember if you lay on him our weight is different. Tit size too. If you put your chest on him, only use your nips. He could probably tell the difference. Perfume...” Tessa hops up and finds a body spray that smelled like bubblegum and sprayed herself, calling Dakota to her to use it on her as well. “This will keep our scents identical when up close to him. Gonna kiss him?”

“I want to. Should I?”

“Might as well do it all except lose that virginity. Kiss on him, touch him everywhere...”

“Suck him off?”

“First time?”

“Officially, yes. I had my mouth around him before school, but Travis Herbert ruined it. Daddy was really drunk and asleep. I couldn’t resist trying.”

“You go girl.” Tessa hugged her, “Okay? Watch me when I suck his dick then repeat what I do. I will deep throat him so...” Tessa grips Dakota’s chin and peers down her throat, “Perfect! No tonsils just like me.”

“I’ll try it.” Dakota danced in step, “Let me go pee before he comes back. I’ve been holding it a while.”

“Hurry up.” She pushed Dakota then looked around the bedroom to make certain there were no clues that he might find to think this was a scam. “Dirty clothes?” She shoves Dakota’s hamper into her closet. “Cell missing probably under the bed. Everything else should pass inspection.” Even Tessa was slightly nervous. “ROPES! What am I doing?”

She raced downstairs for her bag when she heard the toilet flush. “OH FUCK!” Dakota hadn’t thought before flushing and washing her hands. Easy solution Tessa had to potty and used the girl’s bathroom. Meeting Dakota in the hallway they heard the shower shut off and froze in step. No further words were spoken, Tessa patting Dakota on the butt sent her scurrying into hiding beneath her bed. With sink water running in the master bath Tessa suspected he was brushing his teeth. Tethering ropes to the bedposts was simple enough, thankfully it was the right type of bed frame to accommodate the situation perfectly.

Checking to see if she could see Dakota from all angles Tessa felt ready. Blindfold lying next to her Tessa sprawled out on the bed in an erotic pose, flipping her hair about like a model for laughs. “HURRY DADDY!” She yelled, “I NEED MY LESSONS.” Under the bed Dakota had to muffle her mouth. This was just too funny!

“On my way Punky.” Henry called back, slapping on some fresh cologne to feel better about himself. Foregoing clothes he just made the journey by waltzing right into the lioness den.

“You’re nakie daddy.”

“Can’t learn how to be with a boy unless you see another boy naked.”

“I like how you think daddy.”

“Where to start?”

“I love you daddy.” Too much daddy, daddy, daddy was never enough. For some men it might get repetitive, but Henry loved hearing it.

“Love you too Punky.” He shakes off his nerves then sighs looking at Tessa’s stunning body, “Yeaaaah! I’m thinking blindfold too. I can’t look directly at you and not just see Tessa Harper.”

“I told you daddy. Come sit down and let me get you ready.” Henry follows direction seating himself, his weight pressing Dakota’s mattress down on her back slightly. She knew from her parent’s bed how hard it would be to remain right where he was going to lay. During sex she would be miserable in her confined space.

Crawling to her knees behind Henry Tessa kissed him on the neck then set about blindfolding him and making 100% positive he couldn’t see peripherally. Once done she repositioned to straddle his lap and let him hold her while she kissed him. Wanting her own time with Henry to get the ball rolling they made out for a good three minutes to stimulate the senses. Finally, Tessa whispered, “Lay back daddy. Let me tie you up.”

Obeying her he knew the drill and let her ease off in order to sprawl out. Once in position Tessa tied his right wrist on a short lead, moving over him to restrain his left wrist with an even snugness. He wasn’t going anywhere at this point. Leaving the mattress, she stepped from ankle to ankle locking him into a beautiful spread eagle pose. “All done daddy. Can you see me? I like playing hide and seek.”

“Been awhile since we did that Punky. Good old days.”

Dakota sighed thinking, “I used to love playing that with Sable and daddy.” Once he was double checked by Tessa she moved back to the foot of the bed and lured Dakota out. Stealthily she made her way out without a single nudge to her bed frame. Out of hiding she stood next to Tessa with her jaw dropped, then mouthing the words, “Oh my God!” Dream cum true!

“I love your erection daddy. It’s sooo purple. You must really want me.”

“That I do Princess.” Dakota wanted to faint; it was like he was talking directly to her.

“Can I suck that big dick daddy? Practice for Angus?”

“Might as well get some experience Punky. I’m sure ole’ Angus will want plenty of that.” Henry lay back visualizing Dakota as vividly as possible. Both girls noticed his monster growing even thicker in girth, his balls surprisingly recuperated from emptying into Kelly Herbert just an hour and a half ago. Tessa was impressed, throwing an arm around Dakota’s shoulder and utilizing a silent high five between them.

“Thank you, daddy. I promise to do my best. If I don’t do as good as you think I, should you have to tell me so I can try harder.”

“Will do Punky Lou!”

Stepping up Tessa played charades with Dakota to stress the importance of watching Tessa’s every move. There could be no mistakes or game over. Agreed Dakota watched intently as Tessa eased to the foot of the bed and slowly seductively crawled closer to Henry’s tentpole giant. Lowering in to begin at his scrotum she licked the fullness and wagged her tongue from its deepest locale upward in slow progression. Dakota tiptoeing slightly to capture a better view clenched her teeth fearing every step might attract his notice. Seeing Tessa sucking on his left testicle he began tensing and huffing.

“Good start Punky. I boy loves his balls sucked on then licked, go from ball to ball, even try taking both into your mouth at once. That drives guys crazy. Keep that up and Angus is going to fall head over heels for you.”

Nervous, Dakota listened to every word he said and thought to herself, “I just want him to like what I do, I’m not so sure about love.” Unable to hear her confession Henry just groaned, “Fuck that’s nice. Lick the foreskin like I showed you with your mom’s dildo, all the way to the tip.” Tessa obeyed winking up at Dakota as Henry arched his back to enjoy the sensitivity. From the tip of his crown, she flicked it then took him in whole. Going down four inches she stopped and backed off, going down then up repeatedly for ten repetitions. “Oh yeah! Damn nice little girl. I think you do that better than your mom does.”

“I hope so daddy.” Tessa whispered, “I want you to feel really, really good.”

“Ice.” He recommended.

“Hold on daddy. I’ll borrow some from Frosty.” She eased away and lured Dakota in and barely mumbled right into her ear, “Do like I did but with a cube on your tongue. Don’t swallow it.” She dug into the ice bowl making a racket to mask her barely audible murmur. It was enough to direct Dakota into putting a small cube between her lips and suck on it enough to chill the roof of her mouth before risking her welcomed takeover. As she crawled in Henry didn’t seem to notice any weight discrepancy. Admiring his cock with amazement she first fondled his balls with chilly fingertips then moved in. Applying her cold tongue to his balls she licked a few times then sucked on them as she had seen Tessa do it. Having counted the sucks and timing it close she molded her tongue around her father’s underside and rose higher to reach his crown. At the top of Mount Henry, she flicked his urethra as delicately as she could.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah! That’s just perfect. Suck that cock like you can’t get enough of Angus.”

In response she pulled away just long enough to take a deep breath and eye Tessa giving her a thumbs up. So far, she was doing great. Wrapping her lips around his head she told herself, “Four inches just like Tessa. I can do this.” With his beast so large she barely secured those four inches, like Tessa she didn’t have tonsils. No way was this monstrosity going any deeper than four or she would clue him in. That was lack of faith talking, she would certainly try.

Gagging slightly Tessa motioned her to relax making hand gestures to stroke his shaft while sucking it. Fingers curling his girth she applied circulation back and forth. The throbbing over her tongue was freaky but Dakota found it soothing, almost addictive to follow his pulse with her dodging mouth. A faint moan escaped her nasal passages as she continued. The more her father groaned with praise the more she got into it. Eyes rolling back, she grew lost in her our newfound talents. This was unreal.

“That’s my girl. I know this is all new to you but you’re doing great. I’ll be patient just focus and get it right.” Kota felt as if he were actually talking to her. Technically, he was even if he was unaware this was really his daughter giving it her best shot. Reality set in! For another three minutes Dakota grew infatuated with hearing his moans. Her free hand decided to caress its way over his abs and up toward his chest. The excitement was intoxicating. “I’m going to cum Punky. Take it all in your mouth.”

Instantly, Dakota’s eyes bulged and glared sideways at Tessa. Crouching silently next to the bed she instructed Dakota to just breath and do it. Whimpering slightly Henry presumed it was for effect and fanned the flame with an appropriate, “You can do it Punky! I have faith in you.” If he only knew he was really talking to his daughter. Her heartbeat was nearing panic mode not knowing exactly what to expect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.