Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 86: TESSerAct

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 86: TESSerAct - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

kota-daddy-hands.jpg

“I wonder if Mom has any other toys around?”

Dakota McKellen was stuck home alone after switching identities with her sister Sable. Intending to spend time teasing her father Henry while he presumed, she was Sable did not go as planned. Henry dropped her off and went to run errands, one of which was Kelly Herbert, mother of Travis who lived the next street over. If Dakota had just gone for a walk, she might have found her father’s SUV outside her home. Henry was safe, Dakota found other things to preoccupy herself. None of which was cleaning her sister’s bedroom as he had directed. Punishment he concluded for the girls trying to pull one over on him. Of course, he still wasn’t 100% certain as of yet. That would change.

Having switched her clothes in order to save them to wear to the football game later was a useless thought. That idea would be shot down by Sable once she wore her cheerleader outfit. Students would quickly get the idea they were being duped. It was a fun thought just not in the cards. Now Dakota was wearing only a royal blue G-string and a smile, also swiped from her mother’s dresser. Mom had the sexy stuff and Dakota was collecting future options.

Scoping out Josie’s lingerie she found six separate choices in sheer colors and hijacked two for herself just to say she had some. Back and forth from her mom’s closet to her own bedroom she stashed her bounty. Finding a strange looking box on her top shelf Dakota fidgets wondering what might be in it. “If this ends up being baby pictures I’m going to hurl.” Stretching to obtain the box it rattled a bit as if something heavy resided within it. Prying the lid off with ease she discovered something she had only seen pictures of.

“A sex wand? Dang mom, are you getting freaky?” She drooped her chin then rolled her eyes at her words, “Dumb thing to say she’s a superfreak.” If she only knew how right her assessment was. All she had to go on was her affair with Roman and the Booker video. There had to be more to learn but she just didn’t want to search. All she knew was that she was tired of being under her mother’s shadow. Why was her mom more popular than she was? That had to stop. No way was Dakota going to let Josie have all of the boys. No fair! NO WAY!

Carrying it out to her parent’s bed she took it from the box and turned it on for the shock of her life. “Holy crap! San Andreas Fault much? This thing must be on turbo.” She eyes the settings and bulges her eyes, “Medium speed? No way!” Dialing up to full force she nearly lost her grip on the handle. “Whoaaaa! Me scared.” She shut it off and started to put it back then froze staring at it. “She won’t miss it. Mom is never home.” The box went to the closet, the wand to Dakota’s bedroom. Packrat!

With the toys sprawled over her neatly made bed Dakota decided enough for now and crawled up on her mattress to sit Indian style. Eying her beauty in the dresser mirror right across from her she smiled at her cuteness. Lost in thought she pictured Angus kissing her. Fingers delicately caressing her neckline and shoulders where his lips had roamed not so long ago seemed so real. Those fingers then went to her breasts teasing her areolas as if his tongue touching them. Looking at her right nipple first she mumbled, “Angus.”, then as if necessary peered to her left nipple, “Robin.” The images of both sucking her nipples at one time made her freeze suddenly, then just as quickly bite her lower lip giggling, “I let them both kiss on me. I need to stop thinking like this. One at a time Dakota. Two is too much. I’m not into girls ... am I?” From that vision she thought of Jared and Brad at McRonald’s sharing her nipples. “Nope! Into boys.”

Pausing to further stare at herself in the mirror she switches thoughts, “I liked kissing Mace. Maybe I should just focus on him. Sable’s right he is rich, but I don’t care about money. I want to be ... what do I want? I’m not really ready to be tied down.” She falters in her head struggle, “I wonder if mom ties daddy up?” Bye Mace.

“I don’t know why I’m so obsessed with daddy. He’s just really handsome for an older man. I know I shouldn’t be into him, but I can’t help myself.” Fingers touch her lips, “I had my mouth on daddy’s dick. Oh my God! That was so hot. If he knew he would kill me. Luckily, he doesn’t. Thanks, Perbert, you ruined my fun.” As if he knew. “I’ll probably never get that close ever again. Why was I even thinking of teasing daddy by coming home as Sable. She wouldn’t tease him like I do. He would have known instantly that we switched places. God, I’m dumb. Bored too!”

As if saved by the bell Dakota heard the doorbell ring which made her jump, titties dancing under the sudden shock. Holding her tits, she climbs from her bed and steps into the hallway peering down the stairs cautiously. From her angle she could see through the small windowpane on the front door, spotting blond hair with sunglasses on top.

“Who is that?”

She quickly goes into her room and snatches up a shirt from her laundry basket, a pink t-shirt saying Princess! on it. Putting it on in travel she got halfway down the steps when she noticed it didn’t even cover her G-string in the front or back. Fearing the person at the door would leave she just raced to unlock it and peer around the door without showing her entire body.

“Tessa? Hi!” She smiled; it had been a while since seeing her last.

“Hey you! Uhhh? Hey who?” Tessa narrowed her eyes trying to decipher clues to identity, “Sable? I heard you had your braces removed today. Henry said you were going back to school afterwards.”

“Yep! That’s me ... Sable.” She showed off her teeth trying to appear convincing. Letting her know otherwise she might rat her out and tell her father.

“Nice ivories. Wassup Dakota?” She razzed her.

Defeated! DARN IT! “How did you know?”

“Human lie detector. Why are you home instead of Sable?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Pffft! Can mwah keep a secret? Hell, yes, I can.” Tessa giggled, “What am I hiding?”

“That Sable and I were experimenting to see if daddy could tell us apart. Same at school, Sable’s acting like me to see if the other students figure it out.”

“As shy as she...” Tessa mulled it over, “Actually, she didn’t act all that shy that day of the cookout in front of that Trevor kid.”

“Travis, not Trevor. You’re right, she’s even been making out with him lately. She’s overcoming I think.”

“Ooo! That sounds fun.”

“You know what I mean.” Dakota laughed, “Gutter much?”

“24/7! Where’s Henry? I’ve been texting him about the e-mail’s I sent of the graphics for F--his Gears of War rip off.”

“Frisky?”

“Uhhh? I just said 24/7.”

“Nooo! His game Frisky. I saw some of it on his computer last night. He doesn’t know so, I’m trusting you.”

“Gotcha! I won’t spill the beans. He’s not home, is he? I thought maybe he parked in the garage.”

“No, he ran errands. You can come in and wait if you want. We haven’t really talked since Piper’s cookout. You did say you were our third sister.”

“I did, didn’t I?” Tessa chuckled, “Sure! Let’s hang Sis.”

“Awesome!” Dakota stepped from the door and let Tessa on in, carrying a big bag over her shoulder. “You moving in?”

“Art supplies ... among other things.”

“Such as?”

“Ummm? I guess if I keep your secrets, you keep mine. Right?”

“I’ll never snitch.”

“Good! I like working with your dad, I don’t want him mad at me.”

“Working with or having sex with?”

“You know about that?”

“I overheard you and daddy having phone sex I presumed it went further.”

“A couple times now. You’re not ... upset over that, are you?”

“No. Mom does it to daddy all the time.” Tempted to mention the Booker brothers’ video she thought better of it. One thing at a time. “Sable and I are over it being wrong. Can I ask you a question?” Tessa shuts the door behind her and steps in to set her bag on the sofa. Turning as Dakota locks the door Tessa shrugs, “Sure!”

“Is daddy ... good?”

“In bed?” Tessa peaks her brows then sighs, “Fucking amazing. Yes, Henry is incredible. I was kind of hoping I could get him to myself while you guys were in school. Then, on the way over I recalled Sable might be home. So, I figured getting work done was probably smarter anyways.”

“I almost sucked Daddy’s dick.” Dakota just couldn’t keep it in any longer. Eyes flared Tessa wasn’t certain what to say. Finally, she chose to open the can of worms further.

“Still got the daddy crush, huh?”

“Yes! I can’t help it. You promised you wouldn’t tell daddy.” She pointed.

“And I won’t. Now you have me dying here ... what else?”

“He’s been showing me how to act around a boy when it comes time to kiss and more. I asked him to teach me.”

“I like where this is going. Remember I told you I did things with my dad, stepdad too?”

“Uh huh!”

“It’s fun, isn’t it? How far has he gone?” Tessa knew somewhat through Henry but probably not everything. She was right.

“We’ve made out a couple times now. Kissed on my neck too. He sat beside me in bed while I was nakie and touching myself. You saw me when you skyped with daddy.”

“Yep! That should tell you I didn’t snitch on you Dakota. Tell me everything. Anywhere else?”

“Not yet. I’m hoping he doesn’t stop.”

“Just take it slow. If you push too hard, he will stop altogether.”

“I’m trying not to but it’s not easy. Yesterday he laid on top of me and his ... dick almost slipped out from under his shorts, grazed me slightly right about here. I was nakie then too.” Dakota trails her finger over her pubic region. Tessa eying her blue G-string made her sweat. Being bisexual to a point with her roommate Svetty the thoughts on girls were becoming more and more intriguing. Dakota while looking very young for her true age was drop dead gorgeous from head to toe.

“Nice! How did he react?”

“He got off of me and went next door to Piper’s. Sable saw him fucking Piper through Trav’s telescope. He was over there for two hours.”

“Soooo ... he took his frustrations over you out on Pipes?”

“I think so. I didn’t know I turned daddy on so much until now.”

“You want to go all the way with your dad?”

“I don’t know. I’m still a virgin. He says he would never go all the way, which ... YES! If he would I would.”

“Wow! You need to slow it up some. If you try too hard Henry will stop cold. Let him come to you for now. If you do anything at all just let him know you love him like a daughter.”

“So, no teasing?”

“You can tease, just don’t go over the top.”

“I’ll try not to. I just want to know what I’m doing.”

“Well, I guess I can give you a few pointers as long as we’re keeping secrets.”

“Really?” Dakota brightens up shivering at the thought, “Have you ever ... kissed a girl?”

“Ohhh, yeah! You saw my girl Svetlana when I skyped your dad. Me and my roomie do all the time.”

“Oh yeah! I did see her, she was beautiful, like you. My focus was on daddy I didn’t want to get busted. Anyway, I had my first girl kiss two days ago. The guy I like, it was his ex-girlfriend, even though I don’t think they really broke up. I’m probably being used but I kind of don’t care. I like him. Both of them kissed me at one time. It freaked me out at first but now I’m curious.”

“Interesting! How long do you think we have before your dad comes home?”

“No clue.” She shrugged, “If he comes home, I’ll just play Sable still and we can sit and talk in her bedroom to throw him off.”

“Sounds like a plan Ann.”

“Follow me.”

Dakota takes the lead while Tessa grabs her bag and watches the girl head upstairs, her cute little ass dancing from side to side. “Stupid, but exhilarating!” Tessa gave in completely, that ass was just too inviting. Hurrying up to join Dakota in her room Tessa found her clearing her mom’s toys away to make space on her bed. “That’s some arsenal you have there.”

“My mom’s toys, I just borrowed them. Well ... daddy let me use this as practice.” She shares the huge dildo, “I picture giving my dad head with this.”

“He’s bigger. But you know that.” Tessa snickered.

“I know!” Dakota blurts out with awe, her eyes sparkling at the thought.

“How about we recreate what your dad showed you first then go from there? That will give you an idea what it could have been like.”

“Oh my gosh! Let’s!” Greedy Dakota falls back and tugs her G-string down her thighs and off of her feet tossing them aside. “Get nakie.” She instructs Tessa with an eager grin.

Puckering Tessa sits her bag aside, removing her sunglasses before pulling her t-shirt up over her head, her 36C’s dancing as they fall from their prison. Shorts wiggled down and off Tessa was already without undies. Naked, she posed goofily for Dakota.

tessa-555.jpg

“You got your first girl naked. Like?”

“Yes.” Dakota blushes. “I’ve seen other girls though, in the showers after PE.”

“But do they look at you like they can’t wait to kiss every inch of your body?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.