Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 84: BEAUS & EROS

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 84: BEAUS & EROS - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-84-kel-bloom.jpg

“What errands do you have to go do?”

Dakota McKellen posing as her sister Sable leered across the SUV at her handsome father Henry. He had a nagging hunch his twin daughters were trying to pull one over on him by switching identities now that Sable had her braces out making the sisters splitting images of one another. Hunch withheld Henry was good in playing their game. How hard would it be to make Dakota just show him her ID? It was pretty likely they didn’t think that far ahead when concocting their scheme. He would be right, but this could be fun even for him if he had time.

“Just places to be. Dropping by the job stuff.”

“Can I go with you?”

“Nope! If you’re playing hooky, you’re doing it at home.”

“You never let me go anywhere with you.” She stomped her foot on the floorboard making him peak an eyebrow at her whining which sounded like Sable more than it did Dakota. Hmm? Yet again! Further study was needed.

“Any suggestions on what you want for your birthday?”

“A car.” There was his opening.

“Again, with the car thing. It’s been so long since you’ve driven you might need Driver’s Ed again.”

“Sable and I drove Piper’s car earlier this week.” He knew this out of Sable’s mouth from earlier so needed more clarification.

“News to me. It’s been what three months since I let you drive last?” That was true up until just before Henry took Sable to the dentist, letting her drive. If this was Dakota, she might not be aware of her sister’s good fortune. Good call Henry.

Almost afraid to respond Dakota just shrugged, “We’ll never own a car.” It was then she realized something, her passenger seat was back further than normal. Sable would never do that being much shorter than her father even if she did ride that way from the dentist to Horton-Dexter. It was only two miles door to door. Laziness on Sable’s part, good fortune for Dakota. Pure luck! Risking it she made a guess, “You let me drive earlier.”

“Oh, yeah! Alcohol still has my brain fuzzy.” He fidgeted then pondered further, “Maybe it is Sable. Time will tell, I guess. Hey? I forgot to tell you back at home ... clean up your room it’s a mess. Why can’t you be as tidy as your sister?”

Dakota beamed, “She’s the clean freak ... I’m not. I’ll clean it before we go to movie night with Mace and Trav.” Being Sable was a challenge.

Nearing Hooter’s Crossing Henry noted a truck coming out of the stone gated entranceway, “Isn’t that Mace?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Wonder where he’s off to?”

“I think he’s picking up shirts for Piper ... for the cheerleaders.”

“Are the old Swallow outfits out of style?” He mused.

“I guess. I don’t know what they look like I’ve just heard new uniforms. I hope they’re not too ugly because I’m wearing one tonight. I’m really nervous my first time on the field cheering.” Perfectly worded faux Sable.

“Interesting. Knowing Piper, they’re probably risqué. You cool if she makes you wear one that gets too revealing tonight? That shyness going to get the best of you?”

“I’ll have to be if I want to be a cheerleader. I’ll probably be a nervous wreck without wearing anything too revealing. Mom will be there too so she might talk Piper into letting me wear an old outfit. Tawny is bringing me one.” So Dakota had overheard Sable say while gabbing with the redhead at McRonald’s between kisses.

“Did you even get fitted for an old cheering outfit?”

“No. I guess Piper knew she was buying new so why fit me? Tawny is my size except in the boobies, that might be tight. Besides, I think I’ll be off on the sidelines hiding.” She giggled, knowing her sister would be doing just that.

“True. I told your mother to take video of your first time on the field.”

“Noooo! Thanks for the heads up, now I’ll delete it before you get to see me and laugh.” No way, she wanted Sable to face the music.

“Alright! You have your house key, right?” He pulls up in front of their home. “Come to think of it where’s your book bag?”

“I put it in my locker for Monday.” The real Sable did too. “Yep! Key in pocket.” One hidden in a flowerpot if not.

“Anyone comment on those butt zippers?”

“Not really. I was too busy showing my teeth off.” Fifty percent of the school tried to unzip her. Too funny! Now it was Sable’s turn to deal with the wolves.

“Wonder how Dakota’s doing in her bug zappers.” He laughed.

“She didn’t say anything bad.” Nor, would Dakota herself admit her ass was shown off by Angus to his flock. She wanted to play innocent as much as possible to make her dad help her through a feigned awkwardness of how to be around boys when intimate. Sable would be even more evasive.

“Okay! I’ll be home in a few hours. Might want to eat soft foods until the teeth get in shape.”

“Soup sounds yummy.” Dakota/ Sable gets out of the car and wiggles away until Henry honked regaining her attention. Holding up Sable’s retainer case Dakota acted forgetful pelting her temple with a palm and raced back, her tits dancing in their half-opened window of excitement. Henry just knew this was Dakota but let it ride. He didn’t have time to judge and deal with it. There was someone he needed to see. Collecting the case Dakota merely said, “Oopsie! Thank you, daddy.” Door shut again she went back to shaking her ass like a floosy. Henry had to chuckle.

“Gotta be Dakota. Nice try ladies.”


Horton-Dexter High School, Roger Dundee’s Science class ... Bunsen Burners a nice ambience.

“Nice work Dakota. These can even be used to toast marshmallows.” Teacher Roger Dundee chuckled in making his rounds amongst his students in their performed tasks of chemical breakdowns. “Might want to turn the heat up though.” He leaned over Sable McKellen’s shoulder not even suspecting the switch the girls made. In his brush over her she trembled at his size and cologne stimulation. Roger was a well-groomed, well-built specimen of a teacher. No wonder Piper was all over him.

Sable portraying Dakota was quickly discovering how often boys looked her way and flirted in some fashion. Roger seemed no different. Even he was looking down at her cleavage wondering just why her shirt’s zipper was not as low as he had recently seen it this past week, be it zipper or buttons. Roger was spoiled without ever letting Dakota know he enjoyed her displays as much as her classmates. Sable however did notice. Perhaps Dakota had too, but she wasn’t here to confirm or deny.

“I’ll bring some Monday.” She flirted slightly as Roger puckered and drew away so as not to appear too interested. Unlike some teachers and a certain counsellor, he worried about being pulled into some sexual harassment bullshit even if Carl had always told him not to sweat it that he had his back. He was already feeling guilty letting cheerleaders touch his dick outside by the birch tree, but Piper there half naked he just let it happen. Playing with Piper was one thing but teenagers? As much as he loved a good fantasy that was scary. Carl had better come through for him if things got dark.

“Bring enough for everyone.” He chuckled squeezing both of her shoulders with strength before moving on. His grip turned her on instantly, thinking of her dentist Duncan O’Malley. She was still stoked at watching the dentist beat off in his office in front of her. Never in a million years did she believe something that insane would happen to her. Duncan even shot his load into her face. SO HOT! Getting over her shyness meant forcing herself to do things such as that. She was pretty proud of herself today. New look, new Sable! Nothing was going to stop her from achieving an idolized status like her sister.

Dakota’s designated lab partner football player Maynard Smooth was equally observant and leaned into Sable’s territory. “Yo, Dakota? Did you see Dundee checking out your tits? When he squeezed your shoulders, I saw him move his palms to the sides opening your shirt wider.”

“Yep. He wants me.” Dakota ego down to a science class. Sable bubbled slightly trying to keep from blushing. Peering down at her shirts zipper it had managed to slip down an inch more over Roger’s actions even if in reality Roger didn’t even realize he had done that. He was simply being interactive. In thought she asked herself, “Was Mister Dundee hoping I would zip myself down more? Dakota would do it. I just know it.”

“How’s come you’re hiding those today? You’re usually all about show and tell.”

“I don’t know. Just not myself today I guess.” She dares to unzip her shirt all the way down, offering Maynard a nice side shot of her breast’s roundness. Eyes flaring at his mouth watering she added, “Better now?” Shaking his head, no she smirked then turned in her swivel stool to face him then just flash him, nipples saying hello. “Now?” His reaction made Sable extremely wet. Other students witnessing this Sable held her breath then made a swivelized drive by, circling in her seat to show everyone. Thumbs up from everyone she returned to her study project beaming. She had to catch herself from covering her mouth now that she was smiling so hard. Braces worn for so many years she was fighting to resist old habits now that they were out. Good catch!

“Ohhh, yeah! No wonder Furlong loves you.”

“He loves me?” Sable bulged her eyes this round, “Really?”

“Heck yeah!”

“I thought Robin...”

“They’ll always be close. I just know he’s crazy about you. “True! Angus had confided in a few of his best friends. “The way you just swooped in this morning and leaped into his arms was beautiful. I wish Octavia would do that shit to me. I barely get a mmmhmm anymore.”

“Sorry?” She winced, “Did Angus talk about what I did?”

“Sure enough! Especially how you were so cool when your butt zipper got pulled down. He likes girls that are fearless. Take a look at the drive by shooting you just did. That be you!”

“I am fearless.” She prided herself playing Dakota, inwardly thinking, “I’m so not.”

“Coming to our game tonight?”

“To support my sister.”

“Sable’s cool. Except when she hangs with Perbert. What a loser.”

“He’s...” She wanted to defend Trav but knew Dakota wouldn’t, “Try living next to him. He spies on everyone with his telescope.”

“That’s some cold shit.” Not really, Maynard would do the same thing.

“I don’t know what Sable sees in him, but she really likes him.” The best defense she could muster. “Did you like my butt?” She knew the answer but wanted him to reveal his thoughts on Dakota. Playing her sister this was her chance to learn secrets that even Sissy might be keeping from her.

“Like? Hell, yes, I like your sweet ass. Are you planning on unzipping those jeans again today?”

“I don’t know! Is it too much too soon? My mom doesn’t even know I’m wearing these. I’m trying to avoid her.”

“Hell, your mom ain’t shy.” He chuckled.

“Oh, how well I know.” The Booker brothers video said it all. It was a guarantee that her mother was hiding more than just that video or seeing Coach Crandell. Naked in front of Principal Manley still haunted Sable. She loved her mother but the things she was doing was out there. But again, what Sable realized that what she just did portraying Dakota made her sister look just as freaky. Dakota would be cool with it. Experimenting as her sister did indeed boost her confidence. But what they were doing was nothing compared to their mother. “She can barely keep her clothes on around the Coach.”

“Coach? Try the whole school.” He sits back grinning trying to eyeball her ass on the barstool seat she was seated upon. The back rest hid most of her unless she leaned on their workstation desk.

“My mom is pretty out there.” Sable agreed as if knowing it all but hoping for more knowledge still. “That video with the Booker’s was insane. I nearly screamed seeing her like that. She’s going to get into trouble.”

“Naaa! I probably shouldn’t be talking but,” He gnashed his teeth a minute to process right from wrong then continued, “Manley lets her and Piper get away with murder. Expect more, all I’m saying.”

“More nudity?”

“More sex with students too. Other schools are doing this kind of thing. Word is spreading what people are getting away with. Every new video or rumor pushes others into topping them. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if your butt hanging out today isn’t on Disgracebook by now. Although, we did cover you overside from other students. You might have gotten lucky. Thing is, even if your ass is out there that only makes you more popular, like your momma. The way you flaunt I’m guessing you don’t care.”

“Nope! Let the world see. If my mom can be that open, she can’t say a darn thing to me. As a matter of fact,” She freezes prepared to mention her sister’s actions at McRonald’s but realizes that might not be smart. If Angus heard that Dakota was beating off that Jared guy from Marietta-Deville or he and his friend Brad were sucking on her nipples Angus might frown on it.

Alerted by movement Maynard lowered his gaze and mumbled, “Dundee’s frowning for us talking too much.” Saved by his notice Sable shut up about her original thought. Besides, who knows, video might even surface of that day. At least then Dakota could not blame her for ratting.

“Oh, well! I think it’s just an excuse to look at my boo ... tits again.” Boobies sounded too Sable.

“Look around you. Nobody is doing their assignments they’re dogging you hoping for another trip around the world.”

“Dogging?”

“Daydreaming about you doggy style.” He chuckles but hides his laugh from Roger Dundee.

“Wow!” Blush unavoidable that time Sable looked around her and just as Maynard had warned every guy there was staring at her. Those that hadn’t seen Dakota’s ass earlier were definitely keeping a close eye in case she did it again. Heart pounding Sable wondered what her sister would say and do hearing what Maynard had said. She knew Dakota was still a virgin, but she was prone to extreme teasing now more than ever.

“You’re thinking about showing off, aren’t you?” He was just as hopeful, “You should. Angus would love hearing that you were crazy enough to do something in Dundee’s class.”

“You think I should?” She dropped her jaw. “I’ll blame you if he gets mad.”

“Dare ya even.” Maynard like his last name was smooth.

“Like what?”

“That’s on you momma.”

Placing her ink pen between her lips she ponders her options and exactly how far she should go without getting into trouble. For that matter without getting her sister in dire straits. Even more ... how far she could let herself go. That stunt at the dentist’s office was fueling her adrenalin. This could be her chance to overcome her shyness once and for all, and everyone think it to be Dakota. Interesting thought! Pen poised between her lips appearing as if sucking through a straw she took another glance about for inspiration.

Noting Roger Dundee back to wandering his class she felt that now was the time if ever there would be one. Turning in her stool to face away from Maynard she purposely drops her pen on the floor under her station. What she didn’t know was Maynard was forming his own evil plan and very carefully pinched the zipper on her jeans. As she lifted slowly from her seat his pinch guided her zipper down as far as he could without her notice. It was enough to offer a healthy dose of butt crack. Jaws dropped from every angle.

Crawling under her station on her hands and knees to retrieve her pen her jeans unzipped more under her bodies stretch. Ass high she was showing off far more than she intended. Cell cameras went wild without notice just to capture the moon. While beneath the station her shirt being all the way unzipped left nothing to the imagination. Sable’s breasts were in full bloom, nipples cresting and visually appetizing to those in front of her. This unfortunately included Roger Dundee who happened to hear her pen clatter on the tile. Gritting his teeth at seeing Sable’s ... nay, Dakota’s tits he huffed his cheeks and looked around to see cell’s recording. Tempted to putting an immediate stop to that Roger bit his tongue a tad longer just to see how long she might keep it up.

Sable prepared to reach behind her to unzip her pants and found them already unzipped. She felt the breeze but hadn’t concluded how deep that zipper had gone. Her butt pucker and clam were visible to the students behind her. Roger played off ignorance by going over to his bulletin board on the wall and adjusting a few things, letting her have her moment in the sun, better yet the moon. Sable trembled but fought back her fears and hugged the tile. Reaching between her thighs she located the zipper tag and drew it down even further until her inner thighs could even be spotted. “I’m doing it. They can see all of me now. Oh my gosh! Dakota will laugh her ass off at this. Even if mom does see me she will think it’s Dakota. I better stop while I’m ahead though.” She looked up at Maynard holding a fist over his mouth trying not to laugh. Even he was recording her. Turning away from him she let him get a better video of her revealed privates. Eying Roger ignoring her she shook her ass just for the fun of it. Laughter revealed Roger turned her way with a frown, not to mention a very visible erection.

“Back at it, people.” Dundee chose to snap his fingers to get them to lower their cells and save Dakota the humiliation. Up above Sable, Maynard just shrugged at Roger as if he had nothing to do with her misfortune. Remaining on the floor as if posing in a doggystyle position she found Roger’s feet right in front of her. Eyes peering up over her brow she whimpered at being caught. Instead of making a scene Roger crouched down in front of her, his tented erection right in her face. Eyes seeing it’s size Sable swallowed dryly. “Take your seat, Miss McKellen.”

Crawling to her feet Sable sat down without even zipping her jeans until Roger moved around her. Examining the damage of cells Roger prompted those who took video to delete them. Making sure they did he turned and found Sable’s ass still hanging out while seated. Rolling his eyes as everyone in the class held their breath Roger took it upon himself to whisper into Sable/ Dakota’s ear, “Zip up.” She smiled sheepishly then only zipped up her shirt. Shaking his head at her trembling gaze he added, “Both ends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.