Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 83: YOU THink!!?

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 83: YOU THink!!? - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

josiekake.jpg

A stumble back in time! While Sable McKellen was still getting her braces removed ... Second period English Lit.

Josie McKellen sucked up what little pride she had left as her sophomore students entered her room. After yesterday’s fiasco she knew she had to establish order. Trapped under her desk as she was when her dress went missing these hooligans proved just how evil some of the students were at Horton-Dexter High. Many followers mind you, but everyone joined in, there were no objections crying out for help. Binding Josie’s ankles to her desk legs while spread wide she could not even begin to resist them. Unable to reach her shoelace knots she knew just how Travis Herbert felt when hijacked in the gym the other day. Even worse the sophomore ringleader Dexter Cromwell had caught her off guard in her shock of being fingered beneath the front of her desk. In doing so he shoved his dick in her mouth. Now technically she could have fought back and bit him until he withdrew but Josie being Josie, she loved a dick in her mouth so, ended up sucking him off until he nutted. It was no better after Second period; her third period class was freshmen, and they were just as evil. While she did not suck anyone off, they did tease the fuck out of her jerking off until she literally wore half the class in bukkake fashion.

Today she had to restore order and respect, or they would overrun her the rest of her career. Seated at her desk as the students came parading in laughing and jubilant, they did take their seats. Head count confirmed she stood up and walked to her classroom door in preparation of closing it. Heels tapping the tile the room began whistling at her walk. Hiding a smile over their admiration she shut and locked the door to be safe. Safe from the outside world, in case Piper Cherry or Carl Manley came back. This was something she needed to address on her own. She had a strong hunch Carl would be monitoring her from his office security cameras, so she was fine.

Turning back to her class she quietly moved to the front of her desk and leaned on it without sitting. Rubbing her palms together briskly she broke her silence. “Has anyone noticed that they haven’t been expelled? That means you Dexter.”

“Manley must not know. Keeping us a best kept secret?” Dexter sat back his arms folded over his chest.

“Oh, Carl knows. Not just about you troublemakers, but also my freshmen next hour.”

“Yeah, we heard Christmas CAME early.” The room laughed with their appointed leader. “Sticky until lunch. Pretty awesome Mrs. M!”

“Interesting as it was, you all know how wrong it was in abusing me. If any of this gets out to the public I will go to jail. Is that what you all want? What about my daughters? Do you think they will be proud of me?”

“Come on Josie, everyone knows you’re a cum slut.” A boy named Eric chimed in. “Sure, we got out of control, but can you blame us?” He lifts his cellphone up and plays the video of Josie being fucked by the Booker brothers Lyle and Kyle in DP fashion. “Can’t tell me Dakota and Sable haven’t seen this shit. Badass by the way.” Others compliment her as it being crazy hot.

“That was unfortunate. I hadn’t planned on that.”

“You hadn’t planned on us neither.” A girl named Delaney adds. “I for one am sorry Mrs. McKellen. Still, with what you let happen it looks bad. You want things like this, we can tell. How were the Bookers? Heck, I’d take your place next time if you want me too. Lyle and Kyle are gorgeous.”

“Me too!” Sara Madison, Dexter’s girl admitted. Dexter laughed at her admission, she in reaction flipped him off, “I bet they would like me in bed.”

“People enough!” Josie clapped her hands to invoke silence, “This is not a game.”

“Could have fooled us.” Dexter rolled his eyes, “I hear you’re hitting the basketball team too. You really think people aren’t talking? Hell, we all saw those nudes on your cell to Reese Teller. I did some digging after we saw those. Was that air mattress fun this morning?” Another video brought up shared her way she lowered her head defeated. “Don’t feel bad over it, Mrs. M, there are far worse things going on. Take a look at this.” He paused to search his phone for more videos. Leaving her leaning perch Josie walked over to Dexter and waited until he located his source. Playing it he hands her his cell.

While standing there, Chuck Morris who sat behind her reached over and slid his hand up between her thighs to feel her pussy wet and warm. Tensing up she frowned but knew he wouldn’t stop even if she told him to. A single finger easing up her vulva she clamped her legs together imprisoning him as she watched the video. On the cell was a recording of two girls on their knees totally naked sucking off a male teacher as he led class, a drive by shot of students listening to his lesson plan but mumbling with chuckles over the girls. She could tell the class was easily as young as her sophomores now.

“Where is this?”

“Harvester-Kent. That’s their history teacher. Aren’t those bitches sexy as fuck? I have more, things surface a lot in Nashville. It’s weird though, I tried sending that video to my cousin in Florida, but it showed up as a moose video running on water without sinking. I tried sending it three times but same result.”

“That happened to me too.” Jerry Loomis tapped in, “No offense Mrs. M but I wanted to share you and the Bookers with my buddy in Canada, but he got kittens chasing yarn. It’s fucked up.”

“It’s almost like someone intercepts the videos and switches them out.” Greg Valance added. “Guilty here too. My uncle said he got a bowling video. Feels like Nashville keeps everyone safe. We can share it amongst ourselves no problem, but outsiders don’t get to see them.”

“CHUCK, PLEASE! Remove your finger.” She wiggled her ass while loosened her grip on his wrist between her thighs. Fingers withdrawn he shows everyone how wet Josie was. Everyone expressed cheer over her allowing him to do what he did. Strolling about Josie dared to take Dexter’s phone with him. On the sly she added her number to his phone but called herself Doris in case he ever questioned it. Sending the videos to her own phone she sat up on her desk, not even bothering to hide her pussy from them, the straps to her ash-colored dress over her arms so that her cleavage was showing off. “Dexter? You can have your phone back now.”

Standing up he walked her way with swagger to claim it as she plucked up her own cell on the desk. Looking at her sent videos they came through perfectly, no cat or moose bowlers. It was interesting that she could acquire them. While watching them Dexter took pictures up her skirt, she even widening her thighs for a better shot. Shameless whore! She only stopped him when he tried lifting her skirt up in front. “Take your seat Dexter.” He did, hopping up to sit beside her. Shaking her head at his misinterpretation she sat her phone down and leaned back on her palms.

“Okay! Let’s chat. I do not mind showing off. No more blowjobs. No more jerking off on me. Is that clear? Unlike that teacher at Harvester-Kent I will not go any further with students your age.”

“How are you going to stop us?” Dexter placed a hand on her upper thigh. “Is Manley going to kick us all out? Replace you when there’s a teacher shortage all across the country?” He had a point. Carl would have as much trouble as she was in controlling their actions. “Way, I see it we own your sexy ass.”

“You do NOT own me. None of you do. You all know what you did could be classified as rape. Especially you Dexter.”

“Whatever! We have video of you enjoying us. Hell, my blowjob had your eyes white and your hand on my balls. Can’t rape the willing my dad always says.”

“And what would your father think if I called him over this?”

“Go for it. He might ask you to drop over and give him a BJ.” Frowning at him she nearly asked for his number. The nympho wouldn’t mind a few new playthings, better yet be a plaything like she was in her youth. Visions of carrying a dolly around in her jammies, pigtails in her long brown hair at the time while being fucked by older men who loved her roleplay was exciting. Dexter’s hand slid right up into her pussy rubbing it in front of the class. She wanted to tell him to stop but in the end he was right. “See? You like us bullying you. Here is a thought, why don’t you just accept it and do whatever we want.”

“No sex! Touching I’ll allow. I can teach in the nude even. No BJ’s! No hand jobs.”

“We beat off in front of you if we want.”

“Fine! Until Carl ends things.”

“If he were going to, he’d be in here now snapping on us.” Fingers invade her cunt with vigor, Josie tensing up and watching the class recording her as Dexter gets her off. Sadly, she rather liked their attention to detail. Young or not Josie could not resist a firm hand. For five long minutes Dexter finger fucked her into a sloppy squirting mess. Quieted cheers praised her for going along with it. Controlling any desire to cry out in orgasm she simply endured and actually gyrated into his grasp within. “Mrs. M is a freak! She knows she can’t win. Just fucking admit it.”

“Behave around my daughters should you see them. Am I clear?”

jokake-2.jpg

“Fuck you! We do what we want.” Others concurred, dicks coming out to beat off. Sara Madison left her seat and ventured up to the front. Hovering between Josie’s legs she reached in and pulled Dexter’s fingers free. Bringing them to her lips she sucked on his fingertips, sampling Josie’s delightful taste. Josie sat quivering as she observed Sara’s expression of joy. Reclaiming his hand Dexter palmed the back of Sara’s head and forced her face down into Josie’s trickling cunt. “Get a real taste Madison.” Tongue digging in and licking Sara peered up at Josie as if apologetic. In a bold move Josie reached her arm out and planted it on top of the girl’s scalp. Assisting in keeping her there Sara lost her mind and devoured her teacher. Moaning at her gift for gnawing clit Josie quickly came.

“See that people? Mrs. M is our bitch.” His own hand moving up to Josie’s hair he dares to grip it and draw her head back. Josie instantly squirted across Sara’s jawline. “OUR BITCH!” The hour went by quickly. Bell closing in for class switches Josie sat up straight fanning her overheated face.

“I will see you all on Monday. Have a good weekend.”

A line at her desk boys demanded a kiss goodbye. One boy who had wet cum still on his fingers from beating off palmed her face leaving his mark. She left it there until the students moved on.

“That went better than I’d hoped.”

NOT!


Gathering her composure Josie McKellen left her desk’s top to stretch. With nothing left to wipe up her juicy leftover pools on the tile she simply shook her head and took a seat at her desk. Laying her head in her arms she reflected on what Dexter and the sophomores had demanded. Knowing that Carl really couldn’t expel two entire classes his hands were tied. She was not some pedophile, but this bullshit was pinning her down, blackmail perhaps in time. Carl’s protecting her was one thing when it came to the police. Parents learning of her stupidity how could they not press charges. Talking to herself out loud while she still had a breather was not the smartest thing to do but she had to vent.

“I just know it’s going to get out of hand. What can I say? What can I do? All of this video is incriminating.” Her cell vibrating alerts her, “I bet that’s Sable with a picture.” Opening it she finds no sender but a text. Not Sable, not yet! “What is this?” Reading the text to herself she recites, “You are among friends Mrs. McKellen. Please relax and know safety. Watch closely please.” Puzzled she stared at the text while her freshmen students began arriving. The words automatically deleting right before her eyes made her go without blinking. New words showing up said, “See how easy that was?”

“Who is this?” She typed back.

“Allies! You are under our protection. We admire the legend that is still Joselyn Tucker.” Her former maiden name mentioned she palms her mouth. “Yes, we know of your past. We applaud you. Say nothing about this text, it will vanish from your phone once we are done here. Allow us one more example.” The words erase before her eyes. Stunned she finds her cell sharing video of her right this instant. Haunted to see herself she looked up at the surveillance camera. Seeing her movements mimicked over her cell she dropped her jaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.