Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 82: TWINkle TWINkle

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 82: TWINkle TWINkle - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

ch-82-nashville-pussy-82-twins-lick.jpg

Sable McKellen was looking at herself in the passenger side mirror of her father Henry’s SUV when he deviated slightly from Horton-Dexter’s drop off circle. Instead choosing to park across the street from the school at a meter. She observed him turn off the engine before saying another word. “Are you going in with me?”

“I figure while I’m here I’ll kiss your mother good morning seeing as she took off before the roosters crowed. That and I’m ready to piss my pants.”

“TMI!” She winced, “Can I leave my retainer in the car? I just want one day where I look normal.”

“I told you that you could. Just keep it in from the time you get home. When you’re home on weekends let’s get used to you wearing it. You can start going to school without it until I see that you’re barely wearing it even around the house. Deal?”

“Yes, I will. Thank you, Daddy. My third period class has already started. Can I skip it and go to my next one after the bell?”

“I’m fine with that. I’d think you’d want to walk in and show off when everyone has to look up from boredom.” He grins finishing his coffee until shaking the cup.” Trash can close by?”

“Near the front steps.” She points, “I want to show Piper first.”

“Sounds like a plan. I could actually have a chat with her myself. Apologize for my behavior yesterday.”

“She didn’t look upset. Every time I zoomed in with Travis’ telescope she was smiling.” Mostly screaming in awe of Henry’s hole destructions. Easily mistaken for a smile even when it wasn’t.

“Good to know. My daughter the peeping tom dating the neighborhood perv.”

“It wasn’t like that.” She pouted, “He showed me the telescope for the first time, and you just happened to be in the way.”

“And just how long did you watch my ass moving back and forth?”

“Five minutes?” She cringed hardly being honest, it was more like fifteen.

“Well, I guess when you get down to it, we’re both in the wrong. Does your sister know?”

“Yes.” Another hesitant shrink in her seat makes her expect a raised voice.

“All I need. Relax number two I’m not pissed off. If anything, I should be mad at myself for even going over to Piper’s. I think I freaked Mace out walking right in and taking his aunt like I did.”

“I’m sure he had other places to be.” No way was she going to admit to Henry that Mace was in her house with only Dakota at home, until her mother ruined his spy time. Sable was still uncertain of facts waiting on Dakota with information. She was too busy flirting with Mace to question him on the way to school. Not only that but Perbert riding along cramped her style.

“Probably took a walk to avoid hearing his aunt screaming her lungs out. I can’t blame him.”

“Right! Let’s go in before I run out of time to avoid my next class.”

“Playing hooky, I swear. You know you could have just taken today off.”

“I know but I’m too excited to see what Trav ... people think of my new look.” Boys in general, Tawny Martin maybe.

“New look? They’re going to think you’re Dakota.” He shakes his head. “You two are even dressed alike today.”

“That’s the fun of it. If I change my mind, I’ll tell you before you go home.”

“Fair enough.” He puckers then recalls his plans for the day, “If you do, I’m just dropping you at home. I have a few errands to run later. Now that my hangover has settled down.”

“Okee!” Sable opens her door and hops out, joined by Henry in front of his SUV to look both ways before crossing the street. All quiet considering, they made it to the front door. Badging him in allowed entry through security measures. Once through the gates of Hell the two walked toward the principal’s office. Just before turning into the opened door, they heard a man’s voice riled up and Henry stopped their walking in on possible violence. Listening a bit first Sable whisper’s, “That’s Coach Crandell.”

“Great!” Henry frowned at his daughter, “My wife’s fuck buddy in the flesh.”

Within the office Roman Crandell was bitching about a second window on his pickup truck busted out in the teacher’s parking lot. The camera inactive gave no clues as to the vandal’s identity. Of course, Carl Manley had done Josie McKellen a solid twice now by shutting that camera off and making it appear malfunctioning, all to protect her boy toys. It was getting out of hand.

“Just relax Roman, I can’t really do any more than enquire and dictate punishment to those involved. Did you call an officer and fill out a report?” Carl pointed out.

“No! Fuck no! I should have, I guess. I just wanted to solve this without bringing in the cops.”

“Well, I can respect that. We can deal with this in house. Surely someone will brag, and the word will get back to me. Just be patient.”

“GODAMMIT! HE’S DOING IT AGAIN.” Both Carl and Roman pause to peer back to the tiny cubicle belonging to Piper Cherry. Wincing at her behavior both men shrugged.

“Anything wrong Counsellor?” Carl dared to ask.

Looking up from her cellphone she grits her teeth, “Sorry! My dog is getting into my dirty laundry.” Bold face lie, she was watching her nephew Mace jerking off on her sofa for the third time in 30 minutes. Now that he had cable he was affixed toward a certain Latin porno. She needed Mace to go get her t-shirt order from Crown Prints uptown. Her day was stressful without even doing much work. Her only stress reliever thus far was giggling at the name of the t-shirt business. Crown Prints was catchy, but it sounded like a dick leaving a mess on them. Right up Mace Belmont’s alley she thought.

Ignoring Piper’s rants Carl and Roman just agreed to wait it out. Once the voices lowered Henry let Sable make her entrance, he right behind her. Spotting her Carl grinned, “Oh boy! Dakota or Sable?” He chuckled as she beamed her pearly whites and danced in step. Sadly, both Carl and Roman were drawn to her bouncy 34B’s with her shirt unzipped halfway down, rather than her smile. Roman’s thoughts being, “Looks like her mom more and more.” while Carl sighed, “So much for knowing who is who.”

“You tell me.” Sable couldn’t stop being bubbly. Roman noting Henry held his breath and even wondered if maybe it was Henry who busted out his truck windows in a jealous rage. If so, he sure wasn’t looking with threatening eyes.

“You look beautiful Sable. I’m surprised you came back today. I’d have been celebrating at home.” Carl shared banter. “But I will commend you on being dedicated enough to come back to school rather than play hooky. Good job!”

“Hey, Roman.” Henry actually kept it relaxed patting the Coach on the bicep in passing on his way to reach Piper. Roman nodded and just said, “Henry!” Good enough, Roman hesitated to watch Henry approach Piper and see just what brought his girlfriend’s husband in besides bringing Sable to school. While Carl chatted with Sable a bit longer, he suggested she show Piper, but the girl gave her father room before entering the confined space.

“Knock knockers.” Henry chuckled drawing Piper’s attention from her cell, one hand between her legs touching herself. “Bad time?”

“HENRY!!” Piper revived and sat her cell face down on the desk to greet him. “Never a bad time with you.” She winked and showed him her wet fingertips. He rolled his eyes at her carefree attitude.

“Is this all you do all day?”

“No ... I did the Vending Machine guy earlier.”

“Oh, lord!” Roman concurred rolling his eyes. Carl masked his concern over Sable hearing it as well. Sable however was in her own little world now.

“That’s what I was saying yesterday for over two hours. I know what got into me, “She batted her lashes, “But what got into you?”

“Quiet down.” He hides his point toward Carl, Roman, and his daughter. “Listen, I just wanted to apologize. I shouldn’t have just walked in like that and...”

“Really, Henry? Do you honestly think I’m mad over it? My door among other places is always open to you when you need it. If anyone should apologize it’s me to Josie for doing it. I recently told her I was going to put space between you and I concerning ... that kind of thing. Now? After that, open door policy. Take advantage as much as you want. P.S. I did tell Josie, she already knew.”

“Did she now? She must have been out on our balcony. Unless she dropped over and we didn’t notice. Was she mad?”

“Not at all. She has... “ A glance at Roman was all Henry needed to hear without hearing. Still in the dark over what else Josie had been up to at Westfield both of them just presumed the Coach was dominating her time.

“Concerning that open door open whore policy, we’ll see. I barely have time to do my job lately. Between you and I?” He hinted as she nodded. “I just made a date with our dentist’s assistant. 25 or so I think.”

“Mmmm! Well, I say enjoy life to its fullest. You know I am. Same for...” She eyes Roman offering her own hint. “She is too. I do know she worships you she just can’t help herself.”

“I know! I’m not kicking her to the curb. Roman still behind me?”

“Like a hawk eying a chipmunk.” Mostly Sable’s side boob. The kid had sure grown up.

“Good!” Henry leans in and kisses Piper letting Roman see him. Heated briefly Piper stands up and throws her arms around Henry and they made out for a good two minutes. Carl covered Sable’s eyes until she groaned, “I already know.” He merely shook his head at the soap opera and returned to his seat. Eying his surveillance camera Carl presumed his employers were eating this up.

In watching them kiss Roman realized just how sheer parts of Piper’s dress actually was and hissed, “Good God! Josie needs a dress like that.” In her closet Coach, in her closet. Dismissing himself without Carl even acknowledging him Roman patted Sable on the shoulder and complimented her then headed back to the gym. He wasn’t even in the mood to warn Josie that Henry was in the house. Let her find out on her own.

“Get a bigger cubicle.” Carl cleared his throat. “What ... besides these two ladies brings you in Henry?”

Kisses broken Henry sighs and looks over Piper’s dress on his own, “Where were you when I was in school?”

“Um? Daycare?” Piper giggled, then realized Josie had her freshmen class right now. If things were as insane as yesterday and Henry went upstairs to see her all hell might break loose. She then turned her attention to Sable as a delay tactic, “Let’s see them.”

Sable brightened up and began her dance all over again. Piper taking her hands joined in the booby ballet. Both Henry and Carl had to give them room and try not to look. Pretty impossible concerning Piper, her tits were ready to fall free of her less than covered chest. Even Sable took the initiative to save Piper from her near miss reveal, grabbing her strap to hold her in place. “My heroine.” Piper giggled and pulled Sable into a hug. “I love you Smileypants.”

“I love you too Piper.” Hearing their adoring tones Henry smiled at Carl. Pretty amazing how their bond had grown in a mere two weeks. Sable wasn’t even holding a grudge over Piper and her father having sex, or kissing just now, nor even knowing of her mother’s antics with the bombshell blonde. It was nice not to have to hide things from the girls. Still, Henry had to get past this incest issue that was getting too close for comfort concerning little Miss Dakota. This was a subject Henry wanted to speak with Piper about. The more he pondered it the more he chickened out. He could handle his kid on his own.

“I need to use the bathroom.” Henry excused himself, “Mind if I head upstairs and blow my wife a kiss while she’s teaching?” He looks to Carl who had no objections. Eye contact between Carl and Piper thinking the same thing about Josie’s Third period class was obsolete. Carl had checked really fast on his laptop while everyone fawned over Sable’s smile. A swift text message to her was her only warning. A nod of consent Carl extended a hand.

“Good to see you, Henry. You’re always welcome you know that.” A handshake led Henry to step away. Sable calming down looked over at a clock on the wall and calculated where her sister should be right now. P.E.!

“Am I free to run the halls until my next class starts?”

“Sure! Just tell the hall monitors I gave you free reign for even coming back to school. Any other student would have been off for three days.” Carl rubbed Sable’s back and sent her on her way, he had noticed her butt zipper jeans but said nothing, not even the fact that they were not even completely zipped up, a tiny triangle showing skin. Once Sable had skipped out Carl leered at Piper. “Is there anybody you’re not fucking?” With a fidgeted pair of lips, she pointed at Carl himself. “I give up.”

“Yay!” Piper turned in step and hiked her skirt to show him her bare bottom. “I knew you wanted it.” Carl just swatted her ass with the papers in his hand.

“I’m going out to the bus barn and see if Gus has the Golden Goose running.” Gus was their hired onsite mechanic as needed when called. Retired but as a hobby!

“Goose me first.” He ignored her and walked away. Alone finally, Piper dropped her skirt laughing at how fun her job was and snatched up her cell. Having timed out she found her security cameras empty. “Mace must finally be going to get my shirts. About damned time. I don’t know how much more I can take watching him get laid or jerking off in front of me on cam. At least he’s trying to keep things in control at home. He starts up I’m going to have to walk over to Henry’s and just take him like he did me.” A second to mull that over she puckered, “I just might.”


Sable wandered the halls and did her best to mask her presence from anyone out and about. Reaching the gym, she discovered her sister Dakota fully dressed and joining a number of other students in sitting on the bleachers. Coach Ruth Dunbar had obviously let them slack today and do their own thing. Finding a way through a side door Sable went in without getting caught and snuck under the bleachers until she was directly under Dakota sitting by herself. Luck was in their favor today. Hearing a feminine “Psssst!” Dakota looked around, nobody was trying to get her attention on the bleachers, that could only mean below.

“Please don’t let this be Robin Banks. I’m not ready to go meeting her down there.” She shifted in her bench to peer down below and find Sable with a finger to her lips to be quiet. Wincing at her Dakota noticed her sister wave her to come hide. Leaving her book bag on the plank seat Dakota made her way under the bleachers. Meeting halfway Dakota dropped her jaw as Sable smiled brightly, a speedy hug shared in Sable’s glee. It was when they parted bodies that Dakota noticed her sister wearing the very same clothing as she.

“Whoa! Mirror Mirror, much?”

“Ready to hear my crazy idea?” Sable flared her eyes with hope.

“Mom did buy you clothes like mine. So cool!”

“Does mom know you’re wearing these?”

“Not yet. I haven’t had time. Angus kissed me ... I kissed him first.” Dakota grew giddy. “Mace saw me do it.”

“Just who are you trying to make jealous?”

“I’m not sure yet.” Dakota pouted a bit. “What’s your idea?”

“We talked about messing with peoples head, let’s do it now. We look identical. Even our hair is down today. Let’s trade places.”

“People will know when they see both of us in the halls.”

“Daddy’s here. I think he’s going up to see mom. He told me I could go back home if I wanted. Why don’t you go home with him, and I become you and see if people catch on or not? I want to know.”

“Daddy’s ... here? What if he catches mom being stupid?”

“Yeah! He dropped in to apologize to Piper about last night. They freaking made out in front of Carl and Roman. Awkward!”

“Wow! Does Daddy ... like Piper? I could handle her as a stepmom.”

“Don’t be dumb! I think it’s just sexual fun and games. Although, we could do worse if Piper ever did become our stepmom, she is rich.”

“Don’t say that.” Dakota snickered; it was true. “Okay! Let’s do this.” She would once again have her father all to herself, but the drawback was that he would think she was Sable. Not as much fun unless...? She smirked to herself formulating a plot in her mind. “You know my class schedule, right?”

“I think so.”

“Go to my locker I have a list taped to the inside of my door. Remember my combo?”

“ATE UP!” Sable laughed, “I recall. Okay! I’ll go jot it down. Anything else I need to know to be you?”

“I think you can get through five hours. Andi and Sandy might want me for lunch so be careful. What if you run into Travis?”

“Okay! I’m you so I’ll just jilt Travis to stay in character. I’ll go grab your book bag and act like you from there on. You sneak back to daddy’s SUV outside and wait for him, so nobody sees us both. He’s parked across the street.”

“Cool. This is fun already.”

“Oh! I know it’s gross but try wearing my retainer it’s in dad’s cup holder, to help keep up appearances for believability.”

“Eww! Okay! If this goes over, we should do this if we go over to Piper’s house tomorrow night with Mace.”

“What about Travis?”

“Crap! You had to ruin that fantasy. I’m so not kissing Perbert.”

“Let’s talk about that later. Try acting shy like me around daddy.”

“Try acting flirty and bold like me then.”

“Oh my gosh!” Sable tensed up, “I can do this, I hope.”

“Alright! Bell has eight minutes. I’m going to go. Good luck Beautiful.”

“Love you, Sissy.”

“You, too Mini Me.”

As Dakota sneaks away laughing over their switching identities the tradeoff went without a hitch. Sable went back up to sit by Dakota’s bag and awaited the bell. Not one student gave her any thought. So far so good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.