Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 75: TurnsTile

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 75: TurnsTile - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-75-2mb-josie-reese.gif

Friday morning before the birds were even chirping...

Alarm waking her Josie McKellen discovered her bed to be very lonely. After witnessing her husband Henry brutally fucking her best friend Piper Cherry who lived next door, she just took a soothing bath and curled up in bed to mask her disillusionment. She knew she had no reason to be upset and fought off the jealousy knowing what she herself was getting away with, far, far more than anything Henry might do. At 5:00 AM she stretched and kicked off her cozy blanket.

“Henry must have stayed up late working on his game.” It was something like that, although the in between times was a bit more eventful, not even Henry knew everything. Both of his daughters had once again caught him masturbating, even worse had actually seen graphics on his computer displaying an incest RPG, that without a doubt used both girls as the models. It excited them as much as it inevitably did Henry. Probably, more so. Crushes were ruling impressionable teens and getting out of hand. Of course, their bedtime story was far different than anything Henry might be wanting to read into it.

Instead of showering Josie just revived herself with cold splashes of water from the sink and brushed her teeth, hair as well to escape her bedhead fury. Perfume saved until leaving to prevent capturing the attention of Henry she just fixed her make up and went to her closet to seek out today’s outfit. Oblivious to underwear she sought which dress she might wear that offered the most skin without going too far. While knowing her boss Carl wanted, she and Piper to continue getting away with their scantily clad mischief, she had to maintain a certain amount of dignity in front of those who shouldn’t be privy to her sexual needs. Of course, after her mishap around her freshmen and sophomore classes before lunch, did it matter anymore? Not just students, certain teachers might judge her harshly. Although Carl did seem convincing that he had everything under control.

“Should I ... the dress is almost sheer.” She holds up a thin ash colored dress with patches of thinner sheer in places of curiosity. Slipping it on in her closet she admired herself from side to side in the mirror on her door. Micro thin shoulder straps held it aloft over her chest which dipped dangerously low over the fullness of her 34B’s. “This dress is more revealing than the yellow one I wore yesterday.” The slightest tug downward her areolas would crest above the hem. Turning to look at herself from behind she notes the sheerness explore her butt crack gently visible in hiding, the skirt like most of her attire this entire week hid nothing. The second she stretched or bent ever so minimally her ass cheeks were peeking out. “God, I love Piper’s dresses. I’m risking it. I won’t make the same mistake as yesterday. I’ll keep a second dress in my desk just in case I have to change in a hurry. Until needed ... let the eyes and hands roam.” A lavender dress much similar was taken from a hanger as her secondary choice.

Now that her dress was selected, she found white heels to match and even chose ankle bracelets to accent her beautiful legs. “I’m shocked I don’t have bruises all over after that run in at Westfield last night. Eight young men and strangely none of them got rough with me. That brought back so many memories. I guess I should check out my car hood for dents before Henry notices any. That was so much fun it was like being on Joe’s squad car again. I miss my youth, those days were so erotic, being taken against my ability to fight back. Lord, I was the girl’s size back then. I... “ A chilling thought she pictured her daughters being roughed up like she was that fateful night. “Nooo! Stop thinking like that. They are so not ... like me.”

Palming her face, she reflected on Dakota topless at McRonald’s and defying her by letting boys feed on her chest. “Dear God! They are me. I can’t even retaliate ... they know everything I’m doing. Once they learn of what the younger students did ... I can never bitch at them again. I just have to turn the other cheek. Let them come to me over everything and hope we can find an amicable ground.” Enough stress! She needed to put on a happy face.

Ready to face her day she noted the clock as 5:32 AM, still dark outside she took time to primp then headed quietly downstairs hoping not to be noticed and delayed. Promising her boy toy Reese, she would be at Horton-Dexter before dawn she meant to keep it. “Maybe I can even fit in Roman. After his call last night, I feel as if he really means it when he said he intended to push me.” At the bottom of the stairs, she heard snoring and froze in step. Cautiously tiptoeing to and peering over the back of their sofa she found Henry laying there totally naked.

“Well now! Rather revealing should the girls come down and catch him.” She wasn’t upset by his negligence. Noting that there was a thin throw blanket on the back of the loveseat, she opted to protect him from embarrassment by delicately covering him up. He had a whiskey tumbler on the coffee table with a bit still in the glass. Eying it she sighed, “Morning coffee.” Swallowing it she winced at the harsh flavor and shivered. “Whew! That revived the girls.” She meant her nipples.

Taking her leave as quietly as possible she hopped into her SUV parked outside the garage and left for school. She would text him from the parking lot telling him to give Dakota a ride before taking Sable to the dentist. Of course, Dakota had other plans with Mace Belmont. A secondary text to Sable she wished her baby good luck and to send her a picture of her new smile.


There was one perk to getting to school this early, Josie was able to get the best parking spot in the teacher’s designated area. Normally she had to settle for eight spots down, not really a big deal, but she found it amusing. What bothered her at the moment was the fact her vehicle was the only other one in the lot, outside of near the bus barn where drivers were arriving to begin their daily pickup routine. Nobody even looked her way in the pre-dawn hour. Having just finished her texting to Henry and Sable she sat there restless wondering if Reese was even going to show up. Regardless of her doubt she spritzed herself with perfume now that there was no fear of Henry smelling her at home. She waited until the time was perfect and the scent fresh.

“I hope he doesn’t stand me up on purpose. My defying him of late has made him unpredictable. I can’t even believe I’m fawning over a boy barely eighteen, boys barely eighteen, girls barely eighteen. I’m not counting Dexter Cromwell at sixteen, he caught my mouth off guard. Why oh, why did I suck his dick? God, I’m hopeless. Energetic youth is just so thrilling, I’m having some of the best sex in my entire life. I feel young again myself. It’s weird though, as a fifteen-year-old I had far older men, but now that I’m older I crave younger. That’s a lie. I crave period, all ages. Obviously, I can’t do this forever but darn it I want to be a teenager again. All of these insanely handsome testosterone junkies have enough adrenalin to inspire me the rest of the school year. If I don’t lose my job or shame my family beyond repair, I’ll slow down going into next enrollment.” She sits pondering her words, “Who am I kidding? As long as I’m the sexy hot MILF I can bring in a whole new senior class. Junior! Sophomore! Please stop there Joselyn. The award for Slut of the Century goes to ... Josie Tucker-McKellen. Give it back Piper, I’m sluttier.” She giggles bored of just sitting there.

As her giggles fade, she recalls watching Henry and Piper through Piper’s bedroom window. Pouting suddenly, she whimpers, “He never does that with me. Not even that day he and I locked ourselves in Piper’s bedroom. He was rough then but ... I bet Piper comes to school limping. Turnabout is fair play I guess; Henry is letting me do whatever I want without arguing these days. It’s been nice not being at each other’s throats. Of course, if he knew what I’ve been doing lately he would probably start up again. Gangbangs might just be over the top where he’s concerned. I haven’t exactly followed through on my promise to tell him everything I do with other men ... or women. Once the girls go off to college, I’m sure our marriage will tank, even though he and I do love one another. I don’t know what I’d do without Henry...” Sadness crept in until she spots a flashlight blinking off and on at her from the corner of the school.

“Reese?” She forgets every emotion she had been contemplating in one excitable flash, as it repeated, she hit her headlights twice in response, “Oh this is going to be good. This is similar to when Henry and I first started dating and he would signal me like that from the big oak tree in my parents front yard.” Henry again, the past was so charming, the future so alluring. Grabbing her bag, second dress within it and leaving her car she locks up then looks around on impulse to see who might be watching. Songbirds in the surrounding trees were saying, “Morning Josie.” A good morning indeed. She even offered the birds a Cinderella dance just because she felt so very alive. Heels clattering on the sidewalk she headed toward the front entrance of the school. Hardly worried about any alarms going off as long as her ID badge revealed her identity, she met two boys from Reese’s basketball team who joined her in escort.

“Hello boys.”

“Morning slut.”

“Mmmm! Best wakeup call ever. Where’s Reese?”

“Up ahead.” The boy Drew Milligan nodded as they shut their flashlights off. “You smell delicious.”

“I taste delicious. You boys should know that about me by now.” She smirks and keeps in stride, the boys being taller their step was faster. All good, it kept her breasts jiggling for an adorable greeting. With shrubbery lining on both sides of the schools stairsteps she didn’t immediately spot more boys in wait. Once they came into sight she gasped. “Wow! I’m impressed.”

From side to side on the steps jogging from one step to another as if checkers on a board sat eight of their team members with their pants down, legs outstretched, all stroking their cocks in her honor. “Ten of you. Where’s Reese? Are there more of you somewhere?”

“They’ll be here.” Greg Westoff took her bag from her, freeing up her hands. “I’ll hold this. Get that dress off.”

“Gladly!” She beamed and slid her straps from her shoulders and wiggled her dress over her luscious body until it fluttered to her heels. Before she could even step out of them Drew and Greg lifted her up by her arms and let her kick the dress from her heels. “So helpful.”

Lowering her to the concrete she rubbed her palms together briskly and sighed with a playful expression, “Where do I start? From left to right and work my way up?” She really didn’t take direction she just carefully dropped down over student Jacob Dole and used his jeans bunched up to place her knees on so as not to scuff them up. Rolling her palms along his legs she slid North until her face smothered into his bulbous scrotum, kissing their fullness with a teasing of her tongue. As he mumbled, “Fuck yeah!” Josie prowled higher glazing his foreskin with rich saliva then immediately swallowed his five-inch cock, balls deep easy on one his size. She gave him attention for three long minutes before Drew pinched her on the ass making her lift away.

“Keep it moving.” Drew informed her. Understanding the clock was ticking she granted each boy in the first wave three minutes of worthy attention. Each cock loving the back of her throat, her throat loving it in equal fashion. Some bigger than others delighted her more. Each time Drew felt she had offered her target enough he would torture her in some way or other, ranging from a pinch to a patted cheek to even grabbing her hair and pulling her away from her breakfast. She adored the controlled exchanges dragging her limply whether she desired it or not. A few cocks were just too thrilling to be stolen away, she was mesmerized by their perfect feel within her gaping mouth, their flavor, their girth, the drive to take even the longest as deep as humanly possible.

Onward to the next row of feisty young lovers, these three were more demanding. They aggressively face fucked her, holding the back of her head and stealing her reality under their guidance. Her makeup was a mess. Each boy added extra efforts by fingering her from behind conceiving one sloppy cunt that left wet stains on the concrete beneath her stance. No one cumming due to lack of enough time she felt badly for them. It must be torture going without finishing to prove their enjoyment. Row two complete she crawled very carefully upward to the final two. These boys teamed up and coaxed her to kneel before them as they stood side by side. Beginning, she gave both hand jobs and whispered, “Someone needs to cum for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.