Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 70: toucHE!!!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 70: toucHE!!! - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

sable-travis.jpg

Giddy as a grasshopper Sable Ann McKellen skipped around the block as if ten years old again. With high energy and hormonal boosts, she was all over the place, waving brightly at neighbors outside moving yards or just traffic going by. In her skips her 34B’s were just bouncy enough to slow cars down just to watch her. The waves only added to interest, if only she didn’t look so young. At 5’1, 100 pounds she and her sister both looked freaking fifteen. It must be the family curse on their mother’s side.

Not even what she now knew about her mother kept her newfound joy down. Strangely, she just didn’t care anymore. At least for tonight. Kissing Tawny Martin and seeing her sister get nearly topless and jerk a boy from Marietta-Deville off was crazy hot. Even their best friend Andrea got some much-needed action. Hand jobs and pussy rubbing Andi was quite happy with herself. She even had phone numbers to flirt with those boys. Sable? No numbers, no hand jobs. Only kisses and losing her bra. “I wonder if anyone found my black bra in the garbage.” She giggled turning left on Quaking Limbs, the street the Herbert’s lived on. “Oh no!” Stopping cold on the sidewalk she realized she had left her cell at home. “Kelly’s car is gone. I hope Trav is home, I need ... his lips. Maybe his tongue.” Hurrying faster she ran through their yard and up to the front door. Ringing the doorbell, she heard a trample of loud footsteps coming down the staircase. Door opened in a hurry she found her man.

“Hey sexy!” She smiled sheepishly, “No shirt even.” Cut off sweats must be in fashion, her dad often wore those, and Mace Belmont lived in them. “Inviting me in this time?”

“Heck yeah!” He opened the outer storm door and let her enter. Closing the door, he stared at her a minute, she stared back. Game on! Charging Sable, he pinned her back against the wall and kissed her hard. Recalling their make out session on her couch last night and missing her all day long while she was in school, he needed to know she still liked him. Of course, she did. Kiss embraced and hands all over his shirtless back. After three minutes she needed air. Realizing Tawny Martin kissed better she concluded maybe the redhead was right, girls did know what girls needed. Turned on by Tawny, Sable still liked boys more, but Trav was going to have to step it up. “My couch this time? Mom won’t be home until later. She went over to Dominic’s to clean his trailer. Which means sex!”

“Lucky her.” Sable giggled. “No supervision and definitely no Disney cartoons.” Beauty and the Beast yesterday. “Take me!”

“Whoa! Really?”

“Not all the way, but I want to experience more of yesterday. Kiss me all over before I change my mind.”

“My room?”

“Couch first! Let’s live dangerously.”

“God, I’ve missed you.” He took her hands and walked backwards all the way to the couch. Turning he bowled her over and they stretched out. Before anything he froze up with his jaw wide.

“Did you just cum?”

“What? NOOO! Not yet anyway.” He chuckled. “I have to tell you what happened earlier.” She pouted at his losing steam when it came to romance. “I shot Hardecker with paint pellets. He was so pissed but crying too.”

“You hurt Knox?”

“No! Lily Kramer did. Her Tina, and Octavia stopped by to see Mace. He fucked all three girls. I think I idolize him.”

“All three? Wow! I heard Tina was here yesterday too. So why was Knox crying?”

“He’s still in love with Lily and seeing Mace tear her up he was losing it. I got my own revenge while his guard was down.”

“That was mean.”

“Come on Sable. For all I know Knox was behind my getting thighjacked in the gym. He has flunkies everywhere. You know that.”

“Maybe! Shut up and kiss me all over.” Patience lost she sat up and wiggled her mom’s camisole blouse up over her head and tossed it aside. “Start with my boobies.” His eyes bulged at her eagerness. As if an angel’s song he rushed her and kissed on her chest. Nipple’s spiking, he took turns loving on them. “No daddy to frown at us. Do you know he spanked me last night? All because of you.”

“Aww man! I’m sorry.”

“Once he understood he apologized. He spanked Dakota too, I think. He just thought we were ... you know. You did have your dick out.”

“Well, you were naked. You told me to beat off.”

“Which you’re going to do again before I have to go back home. I want to help you this time.”

“What? Really?” He sat up and stood to drop his sweats to the carpet then set out to take her shorts off too. Giggling up a storm at his hurry she let him remove her shorts, no panties on beneath. Her tennis shoes and socks went flying too. Both nude they looked at one another and he dove on top of her. A repeat of yesterday he lay right on top of her, only this time skin on skin. His dick rested over her bikini area, his scrotum smothering her clit. Kissing on her neck she ran her hands up along his ribcage, then his back, gradually roaming until squeezing his butt cheeks. The entire time he kissed on her she envisioned the Marietta-Deville boys on top of her like this. “Oh, Mitch!” She thought without vocals. “Oh, Scott!”, “Oh, Brad!” She might not have had interaction with them, but they were all so very cute. “Take my virginity!” She told each and every one.

Travis was getting heated as well, he was lifting his hips and warmly grazing his penis over her bikini fur, it tickled them both, her hair, his foreskin. “Yes, Jared! Take me!” She needed her nipples sucked on again so encouraged him lower. Moving back a bit his dick slid over her clit for a vivid stimulation. “Wait! Do that some more.”

“Do what?”

“Rub your head over my clittycat. Just don’t put it in me. I’m not ready.”

“Right! I can do that.” He reared back on his knuckles then peered down between their bodies to watch himself rolled his erection over her and dipping down into her folds then back up. Moans heard she lifted her own head to try seeing it too.

“That feels so good. I can’t believe we’re doing this.”

“Me neither! I’m glad you’re letting me.”

“I want to do this more often. Do you?”

“You know I do.”

“Everything but penetration?”

“I’m in!”

“I don’t want to hear that or feel that.” She laughed. “Trav? I really like you.”

“I really like you more. Let’s go upstairs.” He pulled away from her, in doing so his crown slid right up to her vulva and the tip rubbed the interior rim. Yelping at his accident she tensed up and it edged a tad further inward due to her own error in judgement.

“Don’t move. Let me.” She slid her body out from under him and exhaled a sigh of relief. “That was close!”

“It wasn’t on purpose I swear.”

“I know! Come with me.” She curled her legs then shifted to her right. Standing up she razzed him then took off running up the staircase. Both forgot to take their clothing with them. Giving chase he tackled her on the staircase and fell on top of her. His dick slid conveniently between her thigh gap and rolled right up between her labia for another wonderful sensation. Gasping she giggled. “Back up!” Tickling her first he began to ease back when she made her move. Lifting her knees and ass his dick went right up between her crack and the tip nuzzled her butt pucker. “TRAVIS!”

“You did that, not me!” Laughter leading to an escape she crawled the stairs as he gave chase. He bit her left cheek at the top of the steps, and she screamed.

“NO TEETH MARKS! I’m cheerleading tomorrow night.”

“You are? So awesome! I’ll be there for you.”

“You better! Just don’t make me nervous ... like you’re doing right now.” Squealing she took to her feet and found his bedroom by the French door on the back wall of his room. Once inside she dove on top of his bed, and he hurled himself back over her. Let the titty sucking begin. She repeated herself, “No teeth!” He was nibbling hard. Quieting down she let him feed on her, picturing herself as Dakota with Jared and Brad sucking both nipples at once even while their mother watched for the very first time. In thought she spoke, “Mom never yelled at Dakota. She accepted what she saw. I bet mom hopes we accept what we saw in that video with Kyle and Lyle. They’re so cute too ... I might let them suck on my nipples at the same time. Someday!” The use of other boys was turning her on something fierce.

Without warning Travis left her chest behind and began kissing her tummy. Panting heavily with each lip compression he stuck his tongue inside her belly button. “Eeeek!” She squealed, “Where are you going?” As if she didn’t know.

“You want me to stop?” He peered up from his kiss seeing her face between her breasts. Shaking her head, no without words he smiled and continued beneath her belly button. Dropping her scalp on to his bedding she stared at the ceiling and trembled. Recalling the day, he tried to lift her up to reach his balcony, her pussy right in his face, this was technically her second time. His too! No accident however like before. Nuzzling her thin pubes his lower lip sunk into her pussy, tongue slowly following. CONTACT! Tongue to clit she lifted her hips to greet him.

“OH, MY GOD TRAVIS!” Wetness drenching his chin he tasted his first ever salty pussy. Not venturing too low he remained focused on her clit, anywhere above her vulva. Lizard licks drove her crazy, her body wiggling all over. Thoughts returning to other boys she made her rounds. Even Mace Belmont was sampling her. A strange vision of her father Henry burying his face she drizzled on Trav’s chin. It wasn’t often Sable stooped to her sister’s twisted fantasy of her father but when she did it made her crazy. Spanked last night did turn her on. Just picturing him swatting her ass made her mist across Perbert’s lower lip in passing. The more she drowned him the harder he tried. Using his chin over her vulva, his hands guiding her thighs wider for freedom the sensation of something trying to enter her felt amazing. Chin fucking? Interesting! Once he caught on to her liking his strange creation, he did it more often in a steady rhythm. “OH DADDY!” Whoa! Where did that come from? Stopping cold he lifted up to look at her. Her brain frazzled she changed her tone without looking at him. “I heard all boys liked to be called daddy. You don’t?” Fast thinking for the fragile mind.

“I could get used to that.” He chuckled. “Pussy tastes good. I can get used to this too. Can I try ... putting my tongue in your pussy? No fingers I won’t risk that.”

“Please daddy.” She mimicked a child. Odd considering her mother was reliving those same verses in similar tone.

“Yeaaah! Daddy like!” Nuzzling lower he dipped his tongue into the pool. Warm and wet he shocked himself, swirling his tongue around the interior she moaned a whole new verse. “I want all of you.” She meant the Marietta-Deville boys in the moment.

“All of me? You want to go all the way?”

“Noooooooo! I was ... joking. Keep licking.” Her hand raced down her tummy and massaged her clit while he tongued her vulva. Nails jabbing his nose was not so pleasant, but he was willing to overlook it. She did her best to avoid scarring him. Brisk movements she was brewing up a nice orgasm. His fingers palming her inner thighs a thumb slid dangerously low toward her butt pucker. Feeling it, she shrieked. “No butthole!” Ooops! Avoided!

“I’m doing more than Dakota has even done. Yay Miss Shy.” She complimented herself. “I wonder if this is how Tawny eats pussy. Why do I keep thinking of her. I’m not gay! I’m not even ... okay, maybe bi. Until I try it all the way I won’t know, I guess. Trav is doing a good job though. I need to reward him. Mmm! I wonder if Mace is good at this too?” Gambit! Making her rounds again. “I would give him my first blow job, but I’d rather have my braces out first. Maybe Saturday night when we all go to hang out with Mace. I ... ooo?” Brainstorm! “If she and I dress alike and do our hair the same, same perfume and everything, they wouldn’t tell us apart. If I can control my blushing and start acting more like Dakota, we might fool them. Maybe ... I can trade with Dakota and kiss Mace. After she and I jerked him off in Piper’s car I’d love to do that again but just he and I. Maybe I can sweet talk Dakota into acting like me to keep Trav busy. Hmm? Oh, God! I’m going to cum.”

Shower scene! Drowned rat! Travis lifted away blinded by her juices. He grimaced at her as she quaked watching him. “S-s-sorry!”

“All good! I need a towel. Be right back.” Climbing to his feet he stepped across the hall to the bathroom to dry off. While away she stared at his ceiling fan and smiled.

“My first experience being eaten out. Once I lose my virginity, I can get fingered like Mitch did to Tawny. Oh my God! Even with her shorts on I just know he had half of his hand up her. I can’t wait to experience that. Should I let Travis have my virginity? I mean, I could probably find a bigger, better but ... I like Travis, he’s so sweet. Yeah, let’s lose our virginity together. Maybe on my birthday. It would be an awesome present to feel my first ... dick inside me. It’s scary but ... I think I’m ready.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.