Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 69: HORNETS NEST

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 69: HORNETS NEST - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-69-blind-josie.jpg

Westfield High School, Nashville’s west side. 5:15 PM!

“GOOOO WESTFIELD wHORNETS! They’ve let this place run down. Weeds everywhere, boarded up windows. I’m shocked it hasn’t been torn down. Ever since it closed down and consolidated with other schools in 2012 the place has become a tomb. Well, at least the old outdoor basketball court still gets some use.” Josie McKellen parked her SUV in the old teacher’s lot and shut off her engine. After becoming old home week by running into Officer Joe Chandler and learning that the Booker brothers were Harlan Booker’s sons her mind was returning to her roots. “So many fond memories here.” Slightly emotional she palmed her mouth and stared straight ahead at a flagpole. “I still remember when my hands were tied to that pole totally naked except bobby socks and taken from behind. I snuck out that night and met Harlan and his drinking buddies. My parents had no clue I had I was so good at my game. Only mom caught on some when I came home with bruises around my neck and arms. I always blamed other girls picking on me, but she suspected. When daddy discovered his best friend Craig had taken my virginity then kept it from mom that was the beginning of the end.” Pausing a moment to dab her eyes with a tissue she wept, “Poor daddy! Saving his marriage and our relationship the best he could. It’s honestly a shock they’re still married. Once I got pregnant... “ She held her breath.

“I shouldn’t have left my girls at McRonald’s. I know Darcy got them home just fine by now but, seeing Dakota albeit topless, boys feeding on her chest, that was me at 15. God! That was hard to see. At least Sable is only trying for a bit of skin to likely keep up with her sister. Even Andrea Beckett got in on things. My how they all grow up. Tawny Martin being fingered and her shirt totally see-through ... that has to be how my girls are learning things. Surely, they ... well, they are demanding to be treated as adults. Angus Furlong might have something to do with Dakota’s changes as well. Mace next door, Travis and Sable’s unfortunate stripping at the hands of Knox Hardecker. Lord so much in under two weeks’ time. Sex is right around the corner for both of my girls, I just know the signs.” That flagpole kept calling out to her.

Unfastening her seatbelt Josie opened her car door and stepped out. Closing her door, she patted the window threshold and looked around for safety. Only the eight young men playing basketball in sight she checked out the surrounding homes. Many vacant and as run down at Westfield itself she shivered. “Once for old times’ sake.” She stripped her yellow dress off, reaching through her opened window to sit it on her seat. Nude in the parking lot for the first time since 2005 she smiled and inhaled deeply. “Home sweet home!” In heels only she stepped up on the curb and through a short thicket of weeds before groping the flagpole with both hands. A flashback just that quickly she closed her eyes to vividly recreate a single night.


2005 ... August 23rd. 2:30 AM ... way past her curfew.

Fifteen-year-old Joselyn Tucker snuck out of her bedroom window and had her bicycle ready. Prowling the lifeless streets, she rode six blocks to the school where she was ordered to meet Coach Harlan Booker. Waiting for her in the very same parking spot adult Josie had just parked her SUV he sat in his Ford F-150 with his buddy Norton Crosby, a welder at a local forge. Saturday night going on Sunday the neighborhood was as lifeless as Westfield’s future. Pulling up next to Harlan, Josie let her bike collapse in the grass and hurried out of her t-shirt and shorts. Tennis shoes too.

“Damn Harlan. She’s adorable.”

“Crazy little nympho too.” Harlan agreed guzzling his can of beer then crushing the can. “Nothing stops her from getting dick.”

“At 15! This is crazy Harlan.”

“Chickening out?”

“No! Just saying! If she’s willing, I’m willing.”

“That’s the spirit Nort.” Tossing his crumpled can in the bed of his truck Harlan stepped out and found Josie running up to hug him as if needing a new daddy. “There’s my Baby Girl. Big Daddy Harlan’s missed you.”

“I always miss you, Harlan. We have to hurry in case my mom wakes up early for church. Dad will sleep in though.”

“Fuck you, Tucker! You go home when I let you.”

“I love it when you get bossy.” She laid her chin on his abdomen peering up at him with sparkling eyes. “I’d risk getting grounded for you Sir.”

“Damn straight!” Harlan gripped her long brown hair and pulled her away from him and led her roughly toward the flagpole. “Hold the pole with both hands.” Complying she held on tight and peered back over her shoulder. Watching the monster giant of a man remove his belt he used it to bind her wrists then around the pole so that she couldn’t escape. Not that she wanted to but as a failsafe. “Nort! Bring me that bar you made in your shop.” The shorter Norton Crosby left his seat and went to the tailgate of Harlan’s pickup. In back he had a three-and-a-half-foot iron rod with welded horseshoes to each end. Hauling it over to Nort laid it on the ground behind Josie. Harlan took over while Norton rubbed her tight bare bottom.

“Lord you’re a tiny gal.”

“5’1, 80 pounds.” She related as Harlan knelt down and placed her left ankle into the horseshoe. Stretching her limbs to put the right ankle into the second stirrup her legs were held wide without any chance of movement. The weight of the bar alone was nearly as heavy as she was so there was no lifting a leg even. Gasping at her prison she stood there whimpering, her cunt dripping wet.

“Belt?” He asked Norton for his own. A quick slither through loops he passed it to Harlan. “Might want to step back.” Moving away Nort watched Harlan use that belt on Josie’s ass as if her daddy punishing her. “WHO AM I?”

“DADDY!” Each strike of leather on her cute cheeks he asked the same question, her answer steadily respected. Nort was impressed by how well Harlan had this little girl trained.

After leaving ten red welts on her ass Harlan took Nort’s belt and wrapped it around her neck, buckling the length until it choked her. Releasing the belt to dangle her spine he dropped his pants and eased over the bar prying her legs wide. Rubbing her pussy first to get her nice and juicy she moaned favorably and begged, “Anything for Daddy! I need you, Daddy.” Harlan gave her a nine-iron with beer bottle girth shoving it roughly up her tight little cunt. Her biggest by far since beginning her sexual journey. Once Harlan and the teachers at Westfield had gangbanged her in detention she was obsessed with Harlan, how rough he was, how much focus he had on showing her how to satisfy men. Daddy was good to her, even if he wasn’t her real father. Of course, her real dad paid very little attention toward her so Harlan was a worthy replacement.

Curling Norton’s belt around his forearm Harlan choked her and pulled her head back. There was moments Josie passed out from lack of oxygen, Harlan still hitting her cunt with vigor. Norton seeing her lose sight persistently patted her cheeks to revive her. Her cries lengthy Norton began shoving fingers in her mouth. This new torment made Josie orgasm with extreme convulsions, so violent it seemed as if an epileptic fit. Nutting into her cunt with a ferocious snarl Harlan eased up to grip her breast with a strength so hard he left fingerprint bruises. Orgasm again, every little rough detail made her squirt and tremor. Baby girl was enamored and hammered.

Once Harlan had filled her up, he backed out and offered her to Norton. “Beg for Uncle Norton you little whore.”

“Fuck me Uncle Norton. I need more, more, more.” She managed to bend her knees as if dancing in step, her ass wagging his direction, Harlan’s cum dribbling from her twat. Condom on for safety Norton Crosby took her cunt for a second spin. Not as big as Harlan but sufficient, Josie Tucker still hissed in ecstasy. Instead of choking her with his belt he let it dangle and kissed her shoulders. His belt removed gave him access to leave Hickie’s on her neckline. Josie was not even worried what her parents might see. The whore was happy. Nut after nut the two men took turns, using her asshole instead. Car lights arriving Harlan turned while still inside her butthole to see a police car pull up. Chuckling, Harlan told Norton not to panic even as a spotlight was cast over them from the patrol car. Easier said than done as they heard dispatchers talking. Running would be stupid now.

Two officers climbed out of the car and ventured closer with stern swagger. Sizing up the situation one officer moved to face Josie and gripped her jaw to regain focus, her eyeballs behind her brow at the time. Harlan was still hammering her anus which spooked Norton as to why he wasn’t stopping.

“How’s our Baby Girl?”

“Taking us like a champ. Want some Chandler?”

“That depends. Baby Girl?” Joe Chandler tweaked her nose making her giggle, “Does Baby Girl want Joey?” A feverish nod she demanded it with a squeal of excitement. YESYESYES! All in one breath she paused to add, “After daddy!” Joe laughed suddenly. “Damn! And I wanted to be daddy.”

“You’re all my daddy’s. Even Uncle Norton daddy!” Norton gnashed his teeth until Joe’s partner patted him on the shoulder.

“Relax! No one is going to jail.” Twenty-four-year-old Officer Michael Proctor vowed. “I want in Joe. I haven’t had a chance to be a dad yet. Janine and I are still trying.”

“Adopt a whore. They’re the best.” Joe chuckled. “My boy goes to school with Baby Girl here. I hear tales that would make you want to pin little girl down for hours on end. Don’t you worry about her age neither. Isn’t that right, Baby Girl?”

“I can act younger.”

“That won’t be necessary Lollipop! For now, anyway.” Joe grinned. “Let’s untie Baby Girl, Booker! What the hell is this bar?”

“Monkey bars!” Josie laughed mid moan. That led to four men shaking their head. Joe sighed saying, “Gotta love kids.” Illegal as hell, but it was obvious none of them gave a shit as long as Josie was willing and tight lipped to protect them. Harlan nutted one last time then pulled free of her snowcapped butt pucker, much wider now. Pulling his pants up first Harlan helped her out of the ankle bar then removed the belt he tied her hands with. Free at last she danced in step palming her 34B’s ready for more. A nod at Proctor the younger cop had a thought.

“Dash cam is off, right Joe?”

“Yep! Only activates if I turn the cherries on.” Michael was a rookie so still learning from the best. Especially how to get away with shit. Mike was all for using his badge to his advantage. “Go with Mikey, Baby Girl. Condom Rookie!” Skipping along in the grass she waited until Proctor removed his gun belt then dropped his pants. At first, he intended to take her over the grill between headlights until Joe moved in and patted the hood. “Live a little Rookie. Just don’t dent the car.” A lift to Josie’s hips she crawled up on the hood and sat down facing them, legs lifted and ready she fingered herself until Mike was ready for her. Condom rolled over his seven-inch beast he stepped on the bumper and eased in over her. Embracing him with glee Mike penetrated her cunt and kissed on her with passion. Winking back at Harlan and Norton, Joe used his lapel microphone to call in a code. Mike was so busy he hadn’t heard it. Pausing Harlan with a finger Joe opened the squad car’s driver side door and sat down. A second later he turned on the swirling red lights. Mike nearly pissed inside Josie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.