Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 58: sCREAM QUEEN

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 58: sCREAM QUEEN - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

ch-58-nashville-pussy-58-jo.jpg

Josie McKellen was one hell of a sticky mess after three full hours of hardcore sex. First off she began her day with first her boytoy Reese Teller during 1st. period English. That was followed by an entrapment without her dress to wear during her 2nd. and 3rd. period classes of first sophomores then freshmen. Trying to hide from her younger students failed miserably as she found out just how evil they could be. Tying her ankles to her desk legs pried wide she was unable to reach them. Complicated by overpowering students she endured those last two hours by giving one boy a blowjob then the rest of her male students unloading jizz all over her while helpless. Her phone taken away she couldn’t call for help. Yelling became hopeless with her door closed to the outside world. Life sucked and so did she. The sad part was her guilt was fleeting. Now that her students had not only seen her totally nude, but they also used her as if adults. Youth gone wild! No intercourse, mind you but they sure still abused her holes. Fingered from beneath the front of her desk constantly she lost count of how many hands were shoved her way, blinded by her inability to see behind her.

Now that her crazy bestie Counsellor Piper Cherry fought her dress thieves, well, the secondary culprits at least, the first still at large after just stealing it and leaving it for others, she was once again wearing it. What little there was of her short yellow pullover. Clinging to her sticky body she took Principal Carl Manley’s advice to take a shower in the girl’s locker room over lunch. Accompanied by art teacher Mimi Alexander at least to the gym entrance all eyes were on her messy appearance. Mimi leaving her to join Piper Cherry and Roger Dundee at her friend’s food truck left Josie to fend for herself. She just prayed neither of her daughters saw her looking this horrendous. Her hair was coated in dried cum, her body, primarily her back where she couldn’t reach it easily the worst. Her face cleaned somewhat with tissue and spit she still glistened. Was she embarrassed? Not really! This wasn’t her first bukkake rodeo.

While disturbed by her younger students nutting on her with an unforgiving frequency it did take her back to her own teenage years. At fifteen herself back then she endured two different bukkake gangbangs. More gangbangs but the bukkake part only twice. She was the biggest whore in Nashville in her day from just turning fifteen up until her now husband Henry knocked her up. For eleven months straight she fucked nearly every boy in her school. Teachers included, one of her most vicious gangbangs was with seven of her teachers at one time. All seven were her father’s age roughly mid-30’s. Fond memories indeed! A massive cum slut she only slowed down to raise her daughters. Now the slut was back with a vengeance. She knew that in the days going forward she would have to either put her foot down or let things like today happen again. The later more likely unless someone put a halt to it. Her husband could never find out. The day would come of course.

Noticing her daughter Sable going into the lunchroom she hurried to the gym entrance and rounded the corner. Her heart froze the second she saw an entire gym full of over 200 students, many of them her last call lovers over the last three hours. Massive applause rang out upon seeing her. Whistles and wolf calls! Blushing suddenly like her youngest daughter she hurried along the sidelines. She knew her elder lover Coach Roman Crandell was also in the lunchroom like every day at this time, so she was safe from his hearing this. If he did, he might think it was over Piper rather than her. Thankfully her older daughter Dakota always took her own lunch outdoors for the most part on nice days, her best friends with her. Today she was lucky. It would run out.

A finger to her lips in hopes to silence her fans they actually listened. Stunned she carried on along the sidelines until running into the Jock’s who traditionally sat in the bleachers awaiting Piper. A no show Josie was the next best thing after her football field incident. While no one charged her to paw her up she did find a number of students bowing like they had Piper yesterday. Honored she blew them kisses but maintain that index finger of remain quiet. No Reese Teller around it seemed, but a few of his teammates were there with wrestlers and a few pigskin warriors like Finn Rice, Percy Johnson, Maynard Smooth and the like. Others normally here seemed to be MIA. Climbing down to greet her the boys halted her in her tracks.

“We heard! Are you okay Josie?” Finn asked her, Kyle and Lyle Booker beside him looking concerned.

“I’ll be better once I clean up. I don’t have much time so can we flirt later? I really need a shower after all of that.”

“We’ll escort you down. Ruth Dunbar is outdoors smoking like usual. Roman eating.” Maynard pointed out. “We have your back Momma M!”

“Thank you. I might need that back washed.” She giggled. “I have more cum there than anywhere.”

“We can offer that.”

“Can we watch you shower?” Lyle asked.

“Sure! Just keep it like me clean okay.” Finn motioning students out of the way led her downstairs. With nobody down there she stripped off her dress from the staircase and handed it to Finn while walking. “Please guard this with your life. I can’t lose that dress twice in one day. I trust you Finley!”

“It won’t leave my hand.” He tossed it at Maynard laughing. She shook her head then entered the girl’s locker room rather than the boys.

“I might be safer in here than the boy’s locker area in case Roman comes back early. Can you post a guard outside in case?” She marched straight for the showers leaving seven boys watching her seek out a warm cascade. Soap provided by the school was a big help. Finding her a clean towel the Booker boys stripped down and walked in dicks raging hard. Eying them they shocked her and simply soaped up their towels and washed her body thoroughly. “Mmm! Thank you, boys. I needed to feel clean.” While distracted in her bathing attendants she failed to notice Finn had begun letting in more boys. Select, mind you but by the time it ended over 30 boys stood watching her. Once she realized it, she smiled brightly. “I knew this was not going to be quick.”

Chuckling Finn recorded her with the Booker’s over his cell. “Couldn’t resist Josie. You’re a legend now. Live the dream Baby.”

“Oh, I am!” She reached out and gripped the Booker brothers by their dicks. “I need help guys. I’m more than willing to do anything but ... my girls can never know any of this ever happens. My marriage could very well be over if it all gets out. Please! PLEASE! Spread the word to the entire school to not brag or spread rumors even if they are true. Roman would be devastated too.”

“Dude the hallway is packed. The coach is going to know anyway.” Percy related after checking outside. “Same for Dunbar.”

“Guys?” Finn took point, “Head out and do damage control. I’ll text Furlong to set people straight. Get that crowd back upstairs. Seniors rule Fellas!”

With only Maynard remaining alongside Finn and the Booker brothers up close and held captive by Josie she felt special that they were so obedient. She would cross her fingers if her hands weren’t wrapped around a pair of twin size eight-inch pop cans. Never having seen the twin brothers before today she was in awe of their magnificent girth. Stroking them even as the boys continued to delicately bath her with their towels, she loved every second, she in turn showing them her appreciation. “Mommy loves your big cocks.” She beguiled the brothers. I can only imagine wrestling with you two on the mat. Season is beginning soon, isn’t it?”

“Next month! Right after basketball starts.” Kyle washed her chest tenderly, “We heard about your football field glory fence. That sounded badass. You know we love you Mrs. M. All of us! The whole school.”

“I think I learned that the hard way when I got tied to my desk by underclassmen. I was caught off guard and it got pretty intense. I would never have gone after 15- and 16-year olds on my own.”

“Bullshit!” Lyle chuckled. “We worship you Josie but stop lying to us. You don’t care who takes advantage of you.”

“Lyle?” She dropped her jaw.

“You don’t recall our dad do you.”

“Excuse me?”

“When you were in high school. Our dad was the coach over at Westfield High before they closed down and consolidated. Harlan Booker? He nailed you at 15. He even showed us pictures smothered in cum.”

“You looked just like Dakota and Sable back then.” Kyle added. “Hot as fuck! You loved having your picture taken. Dad has a whole cigar box full of photos of you. I know we shouldn’t be telling you about those but ... he told us long ago that if we had the chance, we should hit you.”

“Harlan is your father? Oh, my God! I never once put two and you together.” She smiled brightly. “Yes, I remember him. How is Harlan these days?”

“Gave up coaching due to a bad back.” Lyle washed her hair with his hands and soap. “He just runs a mowing business now so he can sit on a riding mower. He actually mows Miss Mahcarti’s parent’s estate. Huge place.”

“That’s wonderful. I mean that he’s ... you know what I mean. Tell him I said hello.”

“Can we show him instead?” Kyle grinned.

“What do you mean?”

“Hey, Smoothie?” Kyle called out to Maynard Smooth. “Record us.” A cheesy smirk Maynard whipped out his cell and fired up his camera. “We’ll hurry we know you don’t have much time.” Tossing their towels Kyle faced her and lifted her up into his arms by her waist. Her legs surrounding his hips she felt his thick crown seeking refuge in her cunt. Squealing with awe Josie felt his thick cock pierce her vulva with a pressure that ripped her pussy wide.

“OH FUCK!” She screamed as he held her balls deep while Lyle moved in behind her and used soap to lube her anus. Leering back at Lyle she expressed an unspoken ecstasy the second his twin monster nudged deep into her pucker. “DEAR GOD! YESSSSS!” Maynard stepped into the massive communal shower stall recording their taking of Josie. Finn talking on the phone was startled by her cries. Once the brothers moved into a seesaw effect, she was unable to contain silence. The Booker boy’s made vicious moves, Lyle pulling her head back by her hair while Kyle choked her and shoved fingers into her mouth to slow her yelling down. Looking at the camera the brothers spoke up.

“Hey Pop?” Kyle grinned, “Look what we found. You said if we had the chance to take it. We got your little whore at our mercy. Say hi to our dad Whore.” He removed his fingers and forced her to look at Maynard’s camera.

“Long time no orgasm Harlan. I was shocked to hear the boys were your sons. I ... JESUS!” They were fucking her pretty intensely. Maynard even moved in under her to capture deep penetrations slamming in and out of her. Juices slopping pouring even with the showerhead’s spray. Maynard worried about his cell being ruined so backed off after a fast thirty second shot. Pausing it he dried his phone then resumed their destruction.

“You need to let us do that to you too Mrs. M.” Maynard nodded at Finn then explored her emotions. “After the football field we’re ready to give you a new gangbang.”

“I’ll find...” Heavy panting and squeals she held her breath ready to have a multiple orgasm, “ ... find time in my schedule. Stop talking!” She herself struggled between water in her face, Kyle choking her and Lyle holding her scalp in a heavy-handed grip that kept her from moving. “I MISS YOU HARLAN!” was all she could manage as both brother’s nutted into her at the same exact instant. The firepower was so turbulent she let out a silent scream and nearly fainted. Lack of oxygen wasn’t any help. Primal for the video just to impress their father, the boys recuperated on the spot. Abandoning the shower with her imprisoned between them the 5’8 twins shuffled soaking wet with her out into the locker room. Maynard starting a second video followed along.

Finn Rice on his cell phone, her dress over his shoulder stepped up to the trio of beastly lovers. Both boys were invigorated and hitting her holes again. Eyes white Josie was still convulsing as they began again. Just as before Kyle and Lyle obtained her throat and scalp. Finn spoke into his phone for her to overhear. “Is the path clear?” A male voice on the other end prompted a “Go now!” With less than ten minutes until bell to second lunch period, Josie’s next class of Seniors luckily, there was only one problem. She had her daughter Sable in her after lunch class. Opening the locker room door, the trio carried Josie out into the hall. A boy running in obtained the Booker boy’s clothing into a book bag and followed behind. Josie knew something was amiss and found her sense of reality by focusing her vision. Once her eyes returned, she realized she was in the hallway ready to go upstairs into the gym. Whining over her overpowering caravan the Booker’s carefully stepped up the staircase and out into the gymnasium. A majority of the students that were congested there were long gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.