Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 52: MONET SHOT

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 52: MONET SHOT - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

ch-52-sol-nashville-pussy-52-monet-2.jpg

Six days ago ... Just as Piper Cherry moved to Nashville, Tennessee.

“Why couldn’t you just go to school in Georgia?”

Mona Cherry-Belmont had complained all the way to Raleigh, North Carolina. Actually, driving herself and her stunning young daughter Monet rather than flying up from Atlanta just to spend quality time together, yet all she could do was feel the anxiety of losing her baby girl. They were not even separated yet and her stress level was coming unglued.

“Uggh! Mom! That’s the hundredth time you asked that. You ever think that’s partly why I chose to move this far from home? God has a mission for me. Are you going to argue with him?”

“You’re right Monet. It’s just hard, you’re my baby.”

“No! Mace is your baby. I’m older than him by three years. At 22 it’s time for me to grow up without my filthy rich family to dictate my every move.” The cute blond with crystal blue eyes glared at her mother across the front seat of their 2021 Silver Lexus ES. With her window down her silky blonde hair was billowing about like whips. Only her sunglasses on top of her head kept her from being blinded. Rethinking her words, she switched it up, “Except to pay for my schooling.”

“You applied and received grants Monet. So, the only thing we’re paying for is food by giving you a daily allowance. You have a bus pass to get around Raleigh as needed. Gym membership is offered by the Church which includes a swimming pool, I know you live in the water so that helps. What more could you want?”

“Freedom?” She smirked. “To be me.”

“Good lord! That grin reminded me so much of your Aunt Piper. You two look so very much alike except your height.”

“I know right? Especially here.” She pinches her t-shirt but pats her 36D’s. “Almost!” Piper was a 38D. Not far from heaven! On her way!

“Is that a godly thing to do?” Mona frowned turning down their music by Big Tent Revival’s song What Would Jesus Do? Knowing Monet better than her own family God would turn the car around. The kid had game! Her love of God was real, her belief in everything else questionable. Her future in all honesty was debatable.

“Well ... if I were baptized right this very minute, I’d have to tug at my tee to keep it from clinging, right?”

“Try wearing a bra more often please. Before we meet with the Head Pastor you put one on is that understood?”

“Do you really think I’d walk in with my Mount Ararat’s pointing?” She drooped her jaw. Mona simply continued frowning. “Yes mother.” Her sarcastic humor was Piper Cherry through and through.

Her shirt saying, “Halo There!” over her breasts was definitely a warning sign, especially with two halos, one over each breast. She had a whole suitcase full of cute t-shirts. Her wardrobe probably a bit more openminded than a girl ready to attend Golgotha Gospel School for Purity and Offered Truth for sure. Long name but Monet liked to giggle over the acronym as G-SPOT. Purity was not one of her strong points, but nobody need know that. Save God himself!

“Your grandfather had this school checked out before hand and it came up highly recommended. Otherwise, you would not be going here. You need to behave while you are attending this school Monet, our family does not need any more bad press after what your Aunt Piper went through with her ex-husband’s murder trial. Somehow, we managed to come through that ordeal unscathed. Dad saved our Heiney’s with that one. You saw how it affected Piper.”

“Yep! She moved away. Which is kind of what I’m doing. I admire her for starting over from scratch.”

“So do I, but still. Running away is not the answer. You, young lady, are moving even further away than the distance Piper has. Once I go back home there is nobody to come to your aid, so please go by the good book.”

“That’s why I’m here. Mile sign just said Raleigh 66 miles. At least it didn’t say 666.” She giggled. “Sorry!”

“You terrify me.”

“I do not.” Monet swatted her mother’s shoulder with her pamphlet on the school which she had been viewing to memorize where everything was on campus. “As far as not having anyone near that’s not true. I have Aunt Bree as long as she’s going to Law school in Charleston. That’s between here and Atlanta. Why didn’t we stop and say hi?”

“She had plans.” With her lesbian biker club. Breanna Cherry the baby sister of the three was the black sheep believe it or not. While her father Senator Lane Cherry honored her decision to be a lesbian, more forced to accept it, in some ways it was only to look good toward political ambitions. He was quite vocal in a room alone with Bree. Partly why she moved on to greener pastures. Still in the will though. ReBelle without a cause!

“With her girlfriend Selby?”

“We are not discussing that.” While Mona had accepted her sister’s choices long ago it was not something she particularly enjoyed talking about. A subject change was called for. Highly religious and raised with certain beliefs on the matter it was always a raw emotion. Yes, the family loved Bree regardless. Too bad they were unaware of Piper being bisexual. Monet herself for that matter.

“I wonder if your brother found Piper’s new home alright. He’s never driven outside of Atlanta before. Let alone with that big truck your grandfather insisted he own as a graduation gift last fall. Why he needed something so large I’ll never know. Although your father has a big truck too.”

Monet grinned knowing part of it had to do with Mace having a big dick. Her thoughts only! Yes, she had seen her brother naked, more than a few times. Her father too by accident, so it was understandable the ideas of staying large so to speak. While it really had zero to do with it, she found it funny. Monet was certainly not a perfect angel. Her halo was more an ankle bracelet. But like much about Monet her parents were mostly blind to it. They knew of her curiosities but not everything. She was a sneaky one who could lie her way through pretty much anything. Only her brother knew her well enough to detect her manipulations and deceit. Monet talks!

“Grampa Lane just wants Mace and I to know he loves us, being his only grandkids. You should be proud of me that I didn’t accept his offer to buy me a car. I’m too afraid to drive anyway. Traffic scares me.”

“He wanted to pay for your schooling, but your father and I forbid it. You are our responsibility not his. All we let dad do was the leg work in knowing what we were letting you get into.” Mona wisped her brunette hair from her eyes. “Can we please turn the air on now? I know you like the sun, but the wind is making me look like a hag.”

“I guess we should. Once we check in at school, I want to look my best. After we shower at your hotel room and get dressy, we’ll both look hot.” Monet mostly! Mona being much older than her sisters had the minor wrinkles going on. The furthest thing from ugly but at 42 years old things were not as perfect as before her kids were born. Not far off though! A personal trainer kept her in tip top shape. Cold cream her hero.

Sadly, she often felt more like a mother to her sisters than being the eldest of the three. Piper at twenty-seven almost twenty-eight, Mona was seventeen when she was born. Nineteen when Bree now twenty-six shocked her parents. She felt old and missed her youth.

Windows rolled up and the air cooling the interior, things became more comfortable. Monet was correct, a shower and a hairbrush were sorely needed. Monet out of boredom began texting her brother Mace to kill time, asking if he had reached their Aunt Piper’s yet. A few minutes later they received a text message with a short video attached of Piper’s dog Rotten wearing round airplane goggles panting with his head out the window. Talking in the video Mace chuckled, “My co-pilot says he smells Aunt Piper’s perfume. I have to be getting close.” Monet giggled and shared it with her mother. It was amusing. Texting back Monet said, “Forty miles to Heaven.” Mona giggled but then complained about him driving with his cell in use. It was against the law. Oh well!

“Same here! GPS says forty miles to Aunt Piper’s.” Heavenly indeed!

“Give her a hug for me when you get there.” Monet sent back, “Don’t squeeze her ass like you do when you hug me. LOL!” A rolling eyes emoji was all she got back. She deleted her message just in case her mother snooped. It would not be the first time. Locked out or not her mother need not know of any past mischief.

“Mace says he’s almost at Piper’s. See? Now you don’t have to deal with her dog at our house anymore. You can miss Rotten as much as you miss me.”

“I still have my Fiona to keep me company. As well behaved as Rotten was you know I prefer lap dogs. But yes, I suppose I’ll miss him laying at my feet.” She smiles, “Now you? I’m glad to be rid of.” Even mom could razz.

“You say that but you know I’ll have to put up with you for the first three days I’m on campus until you feel I’m safe. You need to let me be independent mom.”

“I’m trying. Our hotel is only three miles from the school so if you hate it those first few nights we can always go back home.”

“You can go back home. I’m determined to make it work. I want to be a Minister.”

“You barely quote the Bible.” Mona rolled her eyes with a smirk.

“Proverbs 31: 29 ... Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.” Monet recites, “I love you for making me who I am today.”

“That was very sweet. I love you too honey.” That verse alone was enough to relax Mona that possibly her daughter knew exactly what she was doing. Sure! PARTY!!! Monet knew how to manipulate her surroundings. Look out G-S.P.O.T.! You might have just invited a wolf amongst your flock.

Twenty minutes later Mona Belmont pulled into the parking lot of their hotel the Vineyard Inn. It’s association with the Church offered low rates to the families of enrolled students. Mona in her tired state from long hours of driving simply popped the trunk to obtain their luggage and helped Monet grab their belongings. Monet left most of her things in the car seeing as she would be going on to her assigned dorm room in a few hours anyway. She took only what was necessary to freshen up before going to the school check-in procedure.

Letting her mother sign in at the hotels front desk she held back giving her mom time to forget that she needed to put a bra on. Nipples stabbing through her powder blue t-shirt to symbolize the color of the sky she let Cloud 6 and Cloud 9 as she called her nips poke fun at the world below. She would simply tell her mom, “Oopsie!” Or, in her dirty little mind ... OOpSEE!

Following at a reasonable distance she noted a number of girls her age, boys as well, congregating outside in the hotel courtyard as if getting to know one another. Eyes on her, many of them waved out of friendship, Monet returning the favor. Going inside the lobby she used her bag to mask her chest from Mona.

“Did you see the other students outside?” Mona smiled awaiting the tall young man behind the front desk to copy her driver’s license for their parking registry to avoid and protect against getting towed. The boy was a heartbreaker with a deep tan and mixed blond hair amid his natural brown. His eyes so dreamy they caught Monet’s attention instantly.

“I did.” She beamed at her mother but darted her gaze toward the boy. “What’s going on outside Matthew?” Nametag!

“The school recommends the new students be greeted by older ones. That way they become familiar with one another should they need guidance.”

“Do you go to Golgotha?”

“Final year. I’ll be submitted for my first internship in a few months. Pastor Round has my name like many others on a list of Churches across the country offering firsthand experience, which will lead to an actual job placement.”

“Good for you Matthew.” Mona smiled brightly then looked at Monet, “If you want to go join them outside, I can take the bags to our room.”

“I’ll help you Ms. Belmont. Joan can cover for me long enough to be of assist.” A girl behind him on a computer studying overheard his offer and closed her laptop. Hopping up she beguiled Mona and Monet with a brilliant smile. “Got this?” He asked her.

“Yep! Welcome to Golgotha. I’m Joannie.”

“Monet.” The blond greeted the brunette. “I should freshen up though. My hair must look horrible.”

“With all due respect ... you look great.” Matthew complimented her. “Nobody will think differently. Trust me! Go make friends.”

“Cool!” She sat her bag on the counter and whipped about walking away in her tight white shorts. Not too short but not hot pants either, Monet was a risk taker. Still, Matthew looked briefly at her wiggle away but had to behave because of her mother seeing interest in her daughter more than Mona herself. Gentleman that he appeared to be Matthew Burnside like all young men loved a hottie. So did Joannie Archer, Matthew’s girlfriend. Yeesh! Look at that ass. Definitely no panties either. Jesus Crease! Now that upside down fish symbol made sense to him. The Y leading to ... you get the idea.

While Matthew helped her mother, Monet had escaped her notice on the going without her bra situation. Grinning at her good fortune she made her way toward the group of roughly twelve students. Even though the small group continued their friendly get together, a number of eyes spotted Monet a mile away, her titties dancing from side to side with each step she took. Acting clueless to her dismay Monet found it hilarious the jaws dropping the closer she got. One young man with lengthy blond locks, his hair in a small ponytail, obvious fitness junkie eased around the two girls he was chatting with. Seeing his fast break to sprint toward Monet the girls instantly felt cheated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.