Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 48: SHIaTsu!!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 48: SHIaTsu!! - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

pipmacesex.jpg

“Ah’m nah drhunk.”

“You’re not sober.” Mace Belmont informed his Aunt Piper Cherry as she stretches out on her king size bed. With a bottle of Rose mixing a promising cocktail alongside muscle relaxers the High School Counsellor was like a sheep dog wearing blinders, stirring at trying to decipher communication but failing to comprehend her surroundings. Wearing only a black crop top and a G-string she was attempting to overcome her reluctance to show too much skin around her nephew. Being a lewd exhibitionist at home, hell ofttimes in public it was as if waging a war, defying who she was inside like being on the frontlines donned in armor. Her nephew had called her out on her hesitance to live her life as if he weren’t even there, yet it took longer than predicted to loosen up. For a proud nympho she put up a good fight. Trouble is ... Mace was winning.

“Ah didn’ gi mah massahge today. I nee mah maaahage. Call me a masshour.”

“I know you want a massage, but you are sooo gone.” He laughed at her slurred verbal assaults, “As hot as this is I’m going to be a gentleman and put you to bed. I’ll set your alarm clock for 5 AM so you can wake up and get ready for work. I’ll even get up...”

“Yer ahlready up...” She points at his crotch trying to lift her head from the pillow he had placed under her. He did boast one hell of an erection, the issue was his aunt was on the highest level of the sexiest centerfolds out there. Fit in every way her body was spectacular. Family or not he fantasized about his aunt nearly every day. His attempts to get her to loosen up and accept going naked in front of him was getting there, but her being this sloppy drunk didn’t quite suit the fantasy he had in mind.

“I know I am ... it’s all because of you.” He chuckled, “I meant I’ll get up and make you coffee at 5 AM to help you wake up. Nice guy that I am.”

“You ahr a nish guy Macsh. I wuv my nep-neph-whew the room is spinnahng.”

“Just close your eyes and relax you’ll go to sleep pretty fast.”

“Ahm nah tired. Mashage me Macsh.” She kicked her legs impatiently then reacted as if the world was tossing her like a rag doll. She was good with that.

“Massage you? That’s hot ... but if I do I know me...” He laughed at losing his chance by being noble. He truly did adore his aunt, sexiest bitch around or not. She was the coolest.

“Itch hot n here.” She fights with her crop top trying her best to tug it out from under her, “Shtrip me Macsh.”

Noble or not he did want her to be comfortable, “Hold on before you rip your shirt.” Leaning over her Mace lifted her by her arms toward him until she draped over his shoulders, hiking her shirt’s hem up to her armpits, her 38D’s flopped out and fell into his chest. Nipples taunting him Mace had to take a breath before dragging her crop top up over her beautiful blonde hair and guide her arms out of confinement. Once off he cast it away and endured her attempt at hugging. Her hands were all over his back. “Mah hero. Yo skin sooo much coohler. Are my nipples hard?”

“Yep!” He held her just as firmly, rubbing her back with his palms. She sighed heavily and without even pondering it used her nails on his back in a teasing motion. Mace had to roll his eyes back at the sensations. Between her attention and her insanely intoxicating scent he was fighting his urges to just throw her down on the mattress and take his aunt sexually.

“Gentleman my ass.” He told himself one minute then shrank inside at his betrayal; she trusted him. “Dammit!” From thoughts to verbal stress he insisted, “Lay down. Come on now, you’re drawing blood on my back.” She wasn’t digging that deep, but it was rough for a guy who had never known scratching, save for a few minor digs during his tour of booty with cheerleader Tina Wiles. There must be something about cheerleaders and his attraction, knowing Piper’s career when living in Atlanta as a professional Falcon. Easing her back she collapsed on to her mattress and felt his loss by exhaling loudly.

“Ahm still hot Macsh.”

“All you have on is your panties.”

“Are they flahnnel?” She meant flannel, “Take thehm offffff!” Her legs kicked a bit as if throwing another tantrum. Mace scoped out her chest and let his eyes roam south over her tight abs and well sculpted bone structure. Her pelvic depressions were a work of art. Setting sights on her G-string he puffed his cheeks and told himself, “Go for it. Once she’s naked I’ll just snap a few cell pics to jerk off too and go to my room.” Crawling over her legs to hold them down he pinches the thin bands of her G-string and entices her into, “Lift your ass.” She did so and he tugged them down over her cheeks, moving again in order to drag them to her toes. Once off he nearly put them to his nose but had second thoughts. “Dude! You’re being stupid.”

“You goht me nekkid.” She dropped her jaw then broke out in giggles. “Hahppy now?”

“Don’t worry about what I’m thinking. Are you happy now? You’re finally free in your home like you wanted.”

“No fah-fair. You go nekkie too.”

“That would be bad.”

“Bahd boy!” She wagged a finger at him then found it amusing enough to wag her other hands fingers at herself, “Bahd Pahper. HEY!” She startled Mace then reached up at him as if pleading, “Massahge me.”

“If I do, will you close your eyes and go to sleep?”

“No promishes.”

“Roll over.”

“Dihd Rotthen roll ovher?” She laughed. Looking to their right her dog was laying on his bed content to watch and whine.

“I meant you.” He chuckled along with her. “Do you have lotion anywhere?” He looked around the room.

“Oihl bedshied stanhd.” She pointed left then right. He chose left first but found one of her faithful dildos, this one named GROWDAN, a 10-inch monster thicker than Mace himself inside it. A bottle of lube otherwise. “Otherrr onesie.” She offered so he switched lanes and crawled across her to the opposite stand and found multiple oils.

“Wow! Six different flavors. Uhhh? Which one?”

“Mashagers choicsh.”

“Okay! I like strawberry. As if I’m going to taste it.” He shook his head. Opening it he prepared to pour some in his left palm, but she scolded him.

“Noooo! Go nuk it.”

“Nuk? Ohhh nuke it. Boy you ask a lot.”

“Ash if you don’.” She used her foot on his shoulder, “Hurry bahk.”

“Uggggh!” Mace crawled from the bed and shuffled to the kitchen and placed the bottle into the microwave for two minutes, tested it for temperature then put it back in for another minute. While waiting he rubbed his dick from beneath his sweats and grew lost in thought, “Fuck she makes my dick hard. Am I really doing this? I got her naked and she knows it. What if I ... go too far and she hates me later? Okay, okay! Just massage. Nothing more. You can do this.” A ping signaling him he opened the microwave door and nearly dropped the heated bottle. “Fuck that’s hot.” He juggled it between hands all the way back to the bedroom. Entering he sees her on her belly, but miraculously she had switched positions on the mattress to face the foot of the bed. “You moved.”

“More comfy thish way. Welcome back Mah adornable nep-nep-you.”

“Christ you’re out of it. How many muscle relaxers did you take?”

“Thish many.” She lifts three fingers but lowers one. “Give me a goog-good mashage. Deeeeeeep tisyou.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Pantsh offfff!” She fluttered her fingers at him. “Tole you no fairrrr.”

“Come on Aunt Piper there’s no way I can massage you and my dick not rub all over you.”

“Jush do me ... it.” She somehow catches her mistake, “IT! IT!” She laughs hysterically.

“I can’t Piper. I don’t want you to hate me tomorrow.”

“Nehvehr hat you Macsh.” She pouted then exhaled blowing curls from her eyes to see him better.

“I don’t want you to send me back to Atlanta.”

“Long as I like ... you lick ... you like.” Confusion was getting worse. He had a hunch as soon as he rubbed her down good, she would pass out on him. Gritting his teeth, he started to take his sweatpants off then looked over at her curtain less windows. Knowing Travis Herbert might be watching from his room, or worse that asshole Knox Hardecker he got nervous and turned off the bedroom light before losing his pants. A faint glow of a pole light outside cast over them enough to still see what he was doing. As much as he wanted to see her beauty and expressions, he felt like being protective of her. He didn’t care about himself, but the more Knox had on Piper and even Josie next door the worse he might make their lives. If he only knew what the women were doing at Horton-Dexter anything Knox might do was mild. Knox would know soon enough; he had henchmen everywhere.

“Are you saying I can stay here with you as long as I want to?”

“Yep! RUB ME!” That was clear enough to make him jump.

“Walk naked in front of me every day?”

“Yessssshhhh! My homhm my rulsh. No mo clothessss.”

“Even me? I can walk naked in front of you?” He trickled warm oil on her back then capped the bottle. Easing over her he straddled her ass and lay his nine-iron cock right along her butt crack expecting her to raise hell. Instead, she raised something alright ... her ass. Sensing it he grinned. Hands in motion he worked her shoulders and neck thoroughly, moving her long bleach blond hair out of the way.

“You, too. I’hl get ovah it.”

“Can I jerk off in front of you?” He laughed.

“Goh for it.”

“Will you use that ... big black dildo in the drawer over there in front of me?”

“You ashk a lot buhddy.”

“Is that a yes?”

“Mahbe, we’hl see.”

“Am I working your shoulders, okay?”

“Perffffect! Do all me.”

“All? As in ... all?”

“Are you def?”

“Ohhhkay! You asked for it.” He trickled more oil over her and moved lower to her ass squeezing and kneading the oil inside even her crevice. The soft glow of the lamp outside ruined his perfect examination of her anus and pussy. After a few minutes of desiring to see it better he just said fuck it and climbed off to turn the light on. Blinded for a moment he returned over her and enjoyed her perfection. His dick was having fits, it wanted action. He had to stroke it a few times while she was relaxed.

“Mahssage my feet Macsh.”

“I’m getting there. Let me do your legs.” She huffed impatiently so he just made her legs a fast rubdown of oil then plucked up her left foot then sat down on the mattress between her legs and set about rubbing her feet. His thumbs pressure was making her coo, moan as well. Hearing her soft, “Mmmmmmmmmmm! Faels sho goo.” made him devote more attention to the finer details of each toe one by one. Pondering something he had never tried he dared to put her baby toe in his mouth and suck on it. She tensed up suddenly and gasped.

“Fffffffuck me!” She panted. He knew she said that term as a sign of stress, so he stopped sucking and just provided pressure in the trouble centers. “Nooooooooo! Do it.” Clear enough for him he shrugged and sucked on three toes this time. Her body trembled at his attentiveness and her moans rose in volume. “FUCK ME!” Again, it sounded like an offer, he knew it wasn’t. Still, he did enjoy making her say it.

Fighting all five of her toes into his mouth at once she whimpered, he could actually see her pussy moisten up right before his eyes. As she buried her face into her sheet her nails dug in and drew it toward her as if a security fortress around her. The longer he sucked on them the more she moaned erratically. Feeling evil he repositioned taking her foot with him until he hovered closer to her pussy from behind. Daring to place the crown of his cock right on her labia but just barely. Her juices squirted like a mist over him, forcing him to roll his eyes and think to himself, “So fucking close. God, I want to stick it in ... I just ... can’t.”

“Ffffffuck me!” She recited yet again. It was so inviting, so very tempting.

Releasing her toes, he scooted away and moved to her other foot. “Roll over. That wasn’t directed toward Rotten.” He chuckled, knowing she might repeat her earlier jest. Sighing loudly, she managed to turn over and face him. Eyes closed due to the ceiling fans bulbs she merely settled in and let him have his way. Lowering her foot to the mattress he chose more oil, he wanted to oil up those monster tits. A dream come true in his mind, having lusted for her the last few years. Oil applied he nearly forgot to cap the bottle in his hurry to grab her breasts, catching it before it spilled on the bed. Once capped he dove back in and started firmly playing with her tits. She instantly smiled, eyelids sealed and attempting to find Nirvana.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.