Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 38: NAILED IT!!!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 38: NAILED IT!!! - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-38-nailed-it.jpg

Lunch time at Horton-Dexter ... still dress code omission day ... WOOHOO!

Having satisfied herself at her desk Piper Cherry left her fingers wet and fresh of scent. She was just too mischievous at the moment to go wash up. Even faint trickles from her pussy were streaking down the insides of her legs. With so many young ladies wearing short skirts or having their cleavages slyly exposed when the wrong teachers might be prone to check them out, Piper began to feel less likely to be drooled over. A hint of jealousy rising within her at feeling second fiddle she had to wander. She was new meat, far superior choice cuts compared to the younger girls and her reputation was thighrocketing as she called it. In the four days she had set foot inside Horton-Dexter she was the center of attention. Her attire or lack thereof was greedy to the eyes. No bra or panties half of those four days only drew more fanboys and girls to the dark side. Jealousy was a stupid emotion for young girls, not 27-year-old bombshells. Flick! Gone!

The halls were sparse of movement, with classes nonexistent for the most part. While she knew the lunchroom was where a good portion of the students were, she just wanted to prowl. Leaving her heels under her desk she shuffled from hallway to hallway, finally looking out a window onto the school grounds. Students were everywhere sitting in the grass, having their lunch, goofing off, giving blowjobs ... masturbating...

“WHAAAAAT?” Piper chuckled seeing a pair of her cheerleaders actually bold enough to be out there giving head. Hand to her heart she swooned, “I’m so proud of my girls.” Convinced that maybe her lunch date in the school’s outdoor fountain was inspiration Piper Cherry just had to rekindle the sunshine. Scurrying toward the turnstile she badged herself out by using her micro thin lanyard she wore around her neck which dangled between her breasts. Ordinarily she wouldn’t wear it outside of entering or going home, but during lunchtime it was ever present. Exiting she found multiple students sitting on the stairway ledges leading up to the building. Spotting her old buddy football player Calvin Knobbs from Detention eating a submarine sandwich she saw him crumple the wrapper and just toss it.

“Hey! No littering. Pick that up.” She pointed as the breeze carried it toward her. The group of boys around Calvin laughed at him for having to chase it. “Don’t get up ... well ... get up ... you know what I mean.” She giggled and chased it for him. Each time she bent over not only did the wrapper roll away but her already impossibly short skirt blew up in back. Bare ass exposed all the way up to the crest of her crack, which essentially made her offer a full reversal flash. Considering her open cut back half from necktie beneath her long blonde hair down to her crease bordered that crest, her skirt a mere four inches wide in behind.

She shared her gorgeous cunt and shadowy butt pucker with anyone looking. Eight boys guaranteed. Three girls sitting with them. Two cameras on the entrance wall with unknown voyeurs likely beating off in some secret base of villainy. Four different times she tried to pluck up the ball of paper before catching it. Standing up she turned and walked toward Calvin’s huddle. Every jaw there was down to their feet. “Volunteering to eat this?” She held the paper up, but all eyes lowered to her thighs. Peering down she found the breeze hiking her skirt up revealing her pussy. “Not that ... this.”

“We want that.” A boy laughed.

“Are you looking to get detention Mister?” She winked as Calvin pepped up.

“HOMIE! SAY YES.” The boy shrugged not having been privy to Detention yesterday to see Piper nude. It was only a hint. Before he could say anything, further Piper walked up to him and shoved the wrapper in his mouth.

“That’s my call, not yours Knobby.”

“SORWY Miss Cherry.” He spoke with his mouth full of both food and paper. “No more littering.” She was off. That skirt just would not stay down. She was the talk of that entire dinner table. All good at that. Extra napkins were needed to wipe their chins. Okay sleeves!

Heading out into the grass toward her cheer dears she spotted Dakota McKellen sitting with her friend Andrea Beckett as she did every day. This time however sweet innocent Dakota was sitting Indian style with a birds-eye view up her dress, it was still unbuttoned too. Next to her Andrea sat with her own dress but with her long legs extended out connected by crossing ankles. While her skirt was short it wasn’t dramatic like Dakota’s, especially Piper’s. Pausing to step up and say hello Piper looked down at Dakota under her shade tree. “Find your missing slingshot?”

“Haven’t looked. Let them have it, I’m over it.” Dakota sheepishly grinned.

“My baby is all grown up.” Piper held her hands to her chest over her heart. Looking to Andrea she points, “Andi, right?”

“Yep! Hi Counsellor Cherry. May I say I think you are awesome. Freaky but so cool.”

“Call me Piper. Love your long legs. I bet the boys love them.”

“Ohhh yeah! My date book is filled through 2023.” She giggled, “I wish. I know I have awesome legs I used to run track and play volleyball. Damn budget cuts killed my fun.”

“Didn’t you used to play volleyball Dakota?”

“Yeah, hated it.”

“I see. You know ... Andi ... you should have tried out for cheerleading. You have the build for tumbling.”

“Didn’t like the crowd. Prissy bitches.”

“Do you go to the football games?” Piper grew devious.

“Sometimes. Why?”

“Well ... I’m looking for a few hotties to help out my girls. If I reel them in from being so bitchy, would you consider coming out Friday night and being an honorary Swallower?”

“Swallower?” She busted up, Dakota chuckling with her.

“Yep. I’ll have a t-shirt ready for you.”

“Why are you not asking me?” Dakota felt offended.

“You were at practice last night and showed no interest, even with your sister trying to learn.”

“Sable’s trying out for cheerleader?” Andi dropped her jaw and hiked her legs up to hug her arms around the knees. Piper saw cute pink panties and smiled. “Ummm? I’ve seen her try to somersault ... it’s more tumbleweed.”

“Are you any good at cartwheels?”

“Am I any good ... watch this.” Andrea hops up and doesn’t even tug her skirt down. Moving away from them she gets ready to show off her talent. Without any concern over what people thought of her Andrea did a session of three cartwheels, her skirt fanning down over her hips showed her panties for all to see. Once accomplished she heard the cheers of guys and girls alike all around her. Shocked by their approval Andi bulged her eyes at Dakota. “Did I just hear compliments?” They kept on coming.

“Those were well balanced. Come do that Friday with the girls.” Piper insisted with a warm smile. Andi bit a nail leering around at a half dozen boys taking notice in her more now than ever. “Maybe you can boost Sable’s confidence.”

“I’m in. I’ll be there.”

“How about you Little Missing Sunshine?” Piper peered down at Dakota in the bright glare.

Squinting against the sun Dakota shook her head, “Pass.”

“Come on Dakota!” Andi called out loudly, depressed by her besties attitude. Every guy around them heard her and offered to. Mostly unheard offers but definitely offers.

“Nope! Not my thing.”

“It can’t be because of Robin Banks. You told me she and Angus broke up.” Andi dropped to her knees trying to understand why her friend wasn’t more into it. “Guys will go crazy over us.”

“They already do. Me at least.” Dakota sticks her tongue out at Andi. Piper excusing herself said, “Battle it out bitches.” They did. They even wrestled in the grass. Boys? Cell video as always, the fact Dakota was without underwear of any kind brought them even closer. Andrea’s legs parting frequently was a highlight as well, her pink thong sinking in between her labia exposed one lip to the world. At least she was being noticed. Another viral escapade awaiting Horton-Dexter. Truthfully, it was good press.

Continuing her journey Piper made it out to her cheerleaders along with a few of her Detention boys. Gavin Ruley leaned against another tree of the five trees on the school grounds. His hand holding the back of cheerleader Regina Owens, a Stacy Dash in her youth lookalike, as she sucked him off. To their left in the grass rested Darryl Priest and Octavia Bradley. Octavia was merely jerking him off now.

“Well now! What have we here?”

The boys noting her arrival acted out as if panicking hiding their junk. Regina lifting away wiped her chin looking up with watery eyes from her deep throating. “Why are going all shy now. We all know what Piper is capable of. Surf’s up Beach!” Bitch! Friendly fire!

“Shit! I guess we get Detention, huh?” Gavin knew it was meant to make Piper ponder this afternoon. Smirking at them Piper just plopped down next to the Seniors with a giddy expression.

“Don’t let me stop you ladies. I’m just one of the guys. Commence, Operation: Frog Chomp.” Octavia laughed at her Coach.

“I told you guys she was awesome. You should do a handstand Piper. I told the guys how awesome you balance.”

“Yeah Piper. Show them.” Regina paused before swallowing Gavin again, stroking him to keep him worthy and sat up giggling.

“In this dress are you crazy?” Piper used her hand to motion as if feigning a blush. She didn’t want the girls to know how easy she was, nor did she necessarily want the boys to get too used to her actions in Detention. Letting a room full of boys jerk off the first time after they stripped her of her dress was a turning point as it was. She had no idea what today’s Detention had to offer. Obviously not every day would be as crazy as that, but she was pretty stoked by the thoughts. “Okay!” They witnessed her nudity at her home last night, and the day of her interview while showing Robin Banks the error of her balance. “You persuaded me.” Crowd surfing was pretty hard to overlook too.

With less students around this far over in the yard it seemed like an easy enough thing to achieve. Stepping out in front of them she pointed at all four of them. “Nobody saw this.” She then turned her back to the quartet. With her dress having barely any coverage in back that only left her skirt and the tie around her neck. Fanning her fingers while peering over her shoulder at them she giggled. “Here goes.” The second she looked forward Regina and Octavia both grabbed their boyfriends’ cocks and started jerking them off. This show was for them.

Bending over Piper’s ass easily escaped its closure as her hands touched the grass. With careful precision her legs lifted up until pointing her toes straight into the air. Darryl and Gavin both moaned, “Holy fuck.” With her skirt dangling over her waist her ass was absolutely perfectly poised. She even volunteered a twerk of her cheeks like Man Pecs challenging one another to a drool ... duel! That took talent.

“Do the splits Piper.” Octavia increased her jerking strength over Darryl who was panting under her torment. Regina joined her, ravaging Gavin’s big boy cock as he admired Piper with a look of yearn. Piper balanced tall first then gradually moved her legs apart, lowering each of her legs to her sides until she achieved her goal. Her pussy was gaping wide. Impossible to hide the students further out watched her, cellphones going crazy. Risky but she just didn’t care. Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior all ages were witness to her division.

“How long can you hold that pose?” Darryl huffed feeling Octavia’s rapid hand thrusts, spitting on him to lube his flesh. Piper held her pose as long as possible, her arms trembling under her weight.

“I’ve never timed myself, Darryl. I’ll hold on until you boys finish.” Which meant her long-distance voyeurs circulating closer. Even Dakota and Andrea were prone to awe calling her insane. What no one really noticed was a certain Tabitha Martin eating alone and watching as well. For a minister’s daughter with devoted faith, she sure was smiling. Maybe there was hope for the girl yet. She sure wasn’t clasping her palms together to pray.

Gavin was reacting like a dog in heat, his hips rising at Regina’s vigorous assault. Hearing her whisper, “Cum for Piper.” He loved this girl. Reggie wanted to forever make her man happy. As if they were a couple. Nice try Reg, Gavin played more than the football field. So did she.

Always trying to top herself Piper carefully walked backwards on her hands toward Gavin and Regina. Seeing this Darryl motioned Octavia to follow him as he slid on his ass closer to Gavin’s side for a better chance to touch Piper should she fall. Back to stroking Darryl hard Octavia enjoyed Piper’s bottom too. Her muscularly perfect legs wide were so entrancing. Even in jerking Darryl she had to reposition to place a hand under her skirt and massage her clit. She wanted in on the extravaganza.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.