Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 34: sWEaT PANTS

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 34: sWEaT PANTS - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

kota-awaits-dad.jpg

9:45 PM ... the McKellen household.

Henry McKellen spent an hour at most with his wife Josie after getting home at 7:40, a late supper of simple sandwiches. Henry didn’t feel like cooking after watching cheerleaders doing somersaults with no panties on. Once he got a good hard look at Tawny Martin, coming over to steal his daughter Sable, her clumsy act just to let him see her bare bottom and sweet little clam, he was invested. These days with his marriage strained yet strengthened in an odd twist of acceptance Henry simply found his eyes roving and his dick constantly hard. Between his wife’s nympho tendencies, his hot new neighbor Piper “Pornstar” Cherry, his discovery of Kelly Herbert and the potential of co-owning her on his mind, Tessa Harper and her bestie Svetlana Goboldsky at his disposal, now flirty barely legal cheerleaders, he was fired up. Not much got done on his RPG Frisque outside of jotting down ideas like the cheerleaders potentially being adopted into his game. At every turn his game was literally mimicking his own life. Why the hell not.

Cuddling a bit with Josie in their bedroom after a nice hot shower together she was yawning hard. Henry however had been drinking, a favorite pastime of his since he worked from home, he was feeling pretty frisky but Josie as unlike her was actually tired. She knew getting up earlier than normal to meet one of her cute students Reese Teller she required rest. After fucking his entire basketball team in the gym, then two more hours spent in her classroom with Coach Roman Crandell, the sex with Reese earlier in the day, she was pretty tuckered out. As much as she loved and worshipped her husband, she could not keep her eyelids open. Once she began snoring in her lower range whine Henry got up and threw on a pair of scissor cut sweats. Old faithful he called them. More alcohol calling and the need to beat off now that Josie had denied him, he quietly stumbled from his bedroom and closed the door. A good thing, Josie was dreaming of Reese and the team on the free throw line. Names of students on her subconscious were mumbled. That was all Henry would need to hear. She got lucky. All day long if you got down to it.

In the hallway at 10:00, he saw both of his daughter’s bedroom doors ajar. “Let’s tuck them in for old times’ sake. No bedtime story but hey.” Starting with Sable at the end of the hall right next to his bedroom he lightly opened the door to peer inside to see her in her dim nightlight. “Christ! Do the girls both sleep in the nude these days?” Sable was on her left side facing away from him, her fully nude back, tight heart shaped ass was perfect. “Built just like their mom but shorter. I shouldn’t stare.” He paused then realized she wasn’t asleep, her cellphone casting light on the ceiling. As if sensing him Sable rolled to her back and noticed him invading her space. Covering his eyes, he began damage control.

“Sorry Shyster! I should have knocked. I’ve been drinking heavy tonight so my mind isn’t as sharp as it should be. Everything okay with Travis?”

“You can come in.” Hearing her his dick evolved beneath his sweats, it was impossible not to be noticeable. Ignoring his mishap, he moved to the side of her bed and sat down. “I have a pillow covering me. You can open your eyes.”

“Forgive my just waltzing in.”

“I’m not mad. Daddy? I need advice. Have you seen the video on Disgracebook yet?”

“Video?” He opened his eyelids and looked at her bare shoulders, her cleavage lifted in her arms holding the pillow to her, hands busy on the cell. The light off of it highlighting her flesh. Clearing his throat at her bare legs right up against his as he had one knee on the mattress to face her. “There’s video?”

“Hang on.” Pulling up the video she pouted, “I’m not doing what it looks like. I was trying to figure out how to untie Trav and cover him from people seeing his ... thing.” Sharing it, sure enough it looked as if his youngest daughter was blowing the boy, her head bobbing about in her search to figure out where to start untying him. “I’ll never live this down. I know Travis has it worse being busted naked like he was but still. I felt I needed to help him but all I did was make things worse. The video has gone viral.”

“Damn! You did the right thing even if it does look incriminating. Since when do you sleep in the nude? Sorry, I did notice.”

“I don’t always. It’s just hot and stuffy in my room.”

“You always lay like this with your curtains wide open?” He had his suspicions that she hoped Travis Herbert might be looking through his telescope at her. Clear shot, Henry saw lights on in the Herbert home. Matters worse a glance left of Kelly’s home he saw Knox Hardecker on his deck smoking. At least he wasn’t looking right at her. Wincing, Henry could see the boy was dabbing tissue at a bloody nose. Shrugging it off he did know his daughter was an adult in not classified that for another week and a half.

“No. I can close them.” She felt saddened by having to. “Close your eyes.”

“Leave them open. Just watch out for peepers. Knox is on his deck. Hard telling where Travis is.”

“I’ll be careful.” She drifted her eyes to her father’s huge cock lifting his sweats high. She wondered if he were getting turned on by her pillow hidden nudity. Of course, he was. “Daddy?”

“Yeah?”

“It’s not like Travis and Knox haven’t seen me naked before. Knox and Dip did strip me and Trav and we were forced to run around nakie. I know it’s wrong but ... at least with Travis ... I’m comfy. Knox, not so much. Dakota said Tawny fell on the staircase and you saw her half nakie too.”

“Impossible to miss seeing that. Not a single blush on her part. You and Tawny ... good friends?”

“Getting there, I think. We never really spoke much, she’s a popular girl being a superhot cheerleader. At least she’s not mean like some. I think now that Piper runs the pep squad and has added me, they might be nicer. I mean, they were never really mean to me and Dakota, probably because of mom. Do you think it’s a mistake my joining the squad so late in the season?”

“Nope! You’ve wanted to be a cheerleader since you started high school. Their loss for not seeing your potential.”

“What potential? I’m a klutz.”

“Evidently Tawny is too.”

“Good point! But Dakota thinks she did that on purpose to tease you. Tawny is ... kind of a slut. All of the cheerleaders are. You had to see them outside showing off their butts with no panties.”

“I wish I had.” Lie! “That sounded bad, didn’t it?”

“You’re a man. Guys can’t help looking at pretty girls.”

“You’re pretty. Just a compliment.”

“You were looking at my butt.” She blushed heavily and hugged her pillow.

“How could I not? The angle you were laying in. Don’t sweat it... “ He notes her eyes lowering to his erection. “This is not due to you.” Partial lie! “I did just leave you mother who was also naked.”

“I didn’t hear you guys ... playing.”

“Naaa! Your mom was worn out from grading papers.” Knowing only of Roman. Not the basketball team. “She needs rest. Are you staying up?”

“Are you?”

She nibbled her lower lip exploring his tented beast. Yes, now that was staying up. Uneasy of her attentiveness he chuckled and used half of her pillow to mask himself. In doing that he caught a glimpse of her cute little pussy. A wet pussy at that. “We better share that pillow.” Giggling but beet red she paused as he patted her knee. “Don’t stay up too late.”

“I won’t! I need to pick a dress out for tomorrow. Piper got Mister Manley to agree on a Dress Code Omission Day on Wednesday’s. It’s going to be weird seeing all the girls in dresses.”

“Not too short, I hope. Your mom is a bad influence as it is.”

“Piper’s dresses get shorter. She can’t hide her butt.”

“In school? Ballsy!” His dick was raging hard thinking of Piper now. Now that she was on his mind, he was tempted to go next door and tap the bombshell blonde. That is until he remembered her nephew was staying there. Shot down for now! “Don’t you get any ideas to be like them.”

“You said we could make our own decisions being adults.” Sighing he knew she was right. Briskly rubbing her upper thigh without thinking he nodded his approval.

“You’re right! I’m shutting up” Standing up fast his dick shot from side-to-side until he turned away headed for the door. “Try and keep your chin up. That video looked bad but at least your face wasn’t seen in it.” Good point Dad! That made her smile. “Sweet dreams Shyster.”

“Night daddy! I love you.”

“Love you more Pillowcase!”

“HaHa!”

He no more than shut her door that pillow was moved to the center of her bed. In a blur she rolled over on top of it and began rubbing her pussy on the pillow. This was the only lover she knew but it was good to her seeing as she was a virgin. Masturbation necessary after seeing Trav’s dick today, Mace’s penis pic, now her father’s big tent revival up close, she got busy with zest. Staring at Mace Belmont’s huge dick on her cell she pictured riding him. At least she hoped she was doing it right. Not once did she pull up Trav’s lesser wiener.


Moving next door to Dakota’s bedroom he did as he had with Sable and just walked on in. Hearing moans immediately he froze to see his eldest daughter again holding her legs up over her head and massaging her pussy with a blur of fingertips. It reminded him of how he had his wife yesterday afternoon. Mumbles of, “Oh Angus! Oh Mace! Oh Daddy!” just as she had the last time, he peeked in on her was heard. “Daddy again! That’s ... unsettling! It sounds okay coming from Josie but... “ As ever he noticed that she looked very much like Josie at her age or younger. His dick was having fits to the point he had to stop and retract his hand from beneath his sweats. A thirty second grip of his girth, stroking it twice he shook off his alcohol level and questioned his stupidity.

“What the fuck am I doing? I better get out of here before she...”

“Daddy?” Busted! Not his nut though, but not far off. Looking up at her rather than his waistband Henry saw her looking his way. She wasn’t covering herself up like Sable had though. “Is everything alright?”

“Yep! I just came in ... to kiss you goodnight and say pleasant dreams.” He covered his eyes and shuffled to her bedside. Standing over her she continued rubbing her clit as if challenging herself. “Guide me in.” Bad choice of words. Leaning over her head’s location she let him search for her intended forehead. Closing in on her brow she tilted her head back until their lips pressed together. It wasn’t the first time they had kissed on the lips, but those days were innocent. Now, with mouths touching she attempted a lingering kiss. Stunned by it Henry opened his eyes and had to peel away from her. “I hear tomorrow is a Dress Code Omission Day.” It was all he had due to being flustered by her wanting lips.

“Are you forbidding a dress?”

“No. Wear what you want.”

“No panties or bra?”

“Just be careful how you sit.” He knew her desire to go without. Troubling sure, but he wanted to keep his promise of letting them grow up how they wanted. “Sorry if I interrupted you and Angus.”

“You heard me moaning to him?”

“And Mace.”

“And...”

“Daddy. So, you call them daddy?”

“I’ve never been with them. Should I? I hear from girls in school that guys like being called daddy.” Fingers never left her clit once, nipples hard as bullets. “Is that true?”

“Pretty much.” He was relieved that she wasn’t referring to him. “It’s just to turn guys on.”

“Does it turn you on?”

“Well, yeah!” It was hell not looking at his daughter’s full-frontal nudity, knowing full well she was still touching herself. “Your mom does that sometimes. It does ... make things ... steamy.”

“Oh, daddy!” She moaned teasing him. “Did that do anything?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.