Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 321: STrING BIKINI

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 321: STrING BIKINI - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-321-mona.jpg

Raleigh, North Carolina! Weeks ago, Nashville time! Time to check in on Piper’s older sister Mona.

“Are you having a good time yet?”

“You know I am.” Mona Cherry-Belmont playfully swatted her hand across the front seat at her new bestie Greta Round. Greta’s talents lay in the art of surprise, so half of what Mona Belmont was experiencing she didn’t even know about. All the while shopping Greta had Mona’s husband Rex on Facetime to give him a fashion show. While yes Greta did assist in that mischievous task, she showed herself and the store’s hot young freak, the cashier Trish off too. Not only that, but Rex shot his load a few times just watching the ladies tease him. His wife was clueless. It remained to be seen if Rex would confess to the betrayal but for now, he was tight lipped. So was Greta. Some bestie she was! Perhaps her heart was with good intent. The jury was still out.

“I’m glad. Rex seems to me like he’s open to you proceeding full steam ahead.”

“What does that mean? Greta, I can’t let Rex think I’d ever have an affair.” Even though she had already lived that hour earlier with her hotel neighbor Vaughn Gallagher, but that was her own secret. Guilt ridden yes but not enough to hurry it along and ruin her marriage. She needed to feel out Rex before ever admitting to having sex with another lover. Still, the fires were burning between her legs. Vaughn wanted to make love to her again tonight. While she truly desired that emotional holy rollercoaster it was still followed by a question mark. With Rex enjoying her exhibitionist fashion show so much she was honestly more in tune with making her marriage spicier. Rex Horatio Belmont was her soulmate. In her mind she would always be his.

“You somewhat told him about what you let happen at the Vineyard Inn. Did he seem upset?” The buxom redhead smirked!

“Well, no! I think maybe he presumes I’m making it up. I swear to you Greta I was as shocked by what I let those men do as anyone. I am nothing like my sisters. Now they would have lost their clothes the second someone bought them a drink. I just felt so young again. I guess not having Rex with me loosened up my...”

“Faithfulness?”

“I am so very faithful.” She pondered it further trying to convince herself. Pouting she gave up on that thought. “I’m no better than Piper and Bree. I’ve had fantasies for years that I’ve just never acted upon. Ever since my wedding vows I’ve remained steadfast. Rex is good to me.”

“I’m certain he is. You mentioned you’ve often wondered if maybe he had seen other women behind your back.”

“My brain says no, but my heart knows he has. I have no proof of that, but like any marriage if your mate is gone for weeks at a time there is always going to be room for worry. Don’t you think?”

“Absolutely! That’s why Robert and I do who and what we want. We don’t hide anything from one another which makes our bond invincible. The sex life we have together is magnificent. Both of us have a sex drive that hungers for one another. Even if we did play with other’s moments earlier. I trust you, bestie which is why I am going to tell you that Robert had sex with his secretary Maggie Saturday night while we were at the bar. While he played with Maggie, he watched us on the Inn’s cameras. So, he knows everything you and I did. Sonya Waterston as well. Do you know what he did?”

“What?”

“He came home and gave me some of the best sex I have ever had with him. I think I owe that to you.”

“Me? How is that?”

“Robert told me he liked seeing you being violated. He thinks you’re incredibly beautiful.”

“So, I turned Robert on?”

“Yes! Very much so.”

“That camera footage really scares me. Did he truly delete it?”

“You have my word. Robert would never hurt you or your family. He also knows I have grown very attached to you in the short time we’ve known one another. So, hurting you would devastate me. Not that he would anyway. He really is a good man, just ... a very horny one.”

“I have faith in you. Besides, if anyone were to try and hurt me, my father knows some very interesting people.” She giggled! “We will speak no more on that.”

“I’m certain he does. Men of power always do. We have a few of our own if it ever became necessary. Like you, I will speak no more on that. Noah’s parlor is up ahead. See the rides at his water park up over the rise there?”

“Yes, I do. Rex and I used to take the kids to such parks. Monet and Mace both swim like fish. It’s a good thing the school has a pool.”

“Our home as well. She can swim there any time she wants for more privacy.”

“I don’t think my daughter wants privacy. If I’m being honest, she’s quite the opposite. She likes the attention. That part of her personality terrifies me. I really don’t want to get a phone call saying she’s been arrested or expelled by Robert for her antics.”

“Monet will never ever be expelled no matter what she does. Now, Robert might put his foot down pending on exactly what she’s done. Concerning arrest? We have people outside the school who take care of our reputation so they would bail her out and leave her for us to punish as we see fit. If she becomes too much for us I’ll put her on a bus to Atlanta myself.”

“Good! Thank you, Greta.” She smiled then just as rapidly clenched her teeth. “This Brazilian is going to hurt, isn’t it?” The closer she got the more she regretted the idea of getting one. If not for Rex wanting her to, she might have changed her mind.

“Oh, it’s very unpleasant. I cried until it was over. If it weren’t for Noah being so patient and loving I don’t know if I could have coped.”

“Loving?”

“Yes! He knows what he’s doing believe you me. There isn’t a woman in 200 miles that doesn’t beg to spend the night with him.”

“Wow! Being rich undoubtedly helps him.”

“Perhaps! But he is still single. Noah has no desire to be tied down. He prefers doing that on his own demands.” There were those frisky eyebrows.

“He likes tying women up?”

“Very much so. Has Rex ever tied you up? It’s thrilling.”

“Only once when we were first married. We just never got around to dabbling further. I got pregnant with Monet shortly after our wedding day. I think Monet existed within me at the time.” A cold chill made her realize that if that were true then technically Rex had she and Monet tied down long before their daughter ever saw the light of day. Morbid thought, she clammed up the rest of the ride.

29063-321-greta.jpg

Greta pulled off the main street into the lot of another strip mall, this one with an outdoor motif to it. There were only four shops, and each had what was best described as accordion windows. Doors that were all glass for a strong visual within that allowed customers in passing to see what was being sold there. The center shop was oddly all glass from walls to rooftop with a front counter that was also clearly see through. Behind it was an amazingly beautiful woman with long blonde hair, wearing a hot pink string bikini to accent her magnificently tanned body. That bikini hid very little which made Mona take pause.

29063-321-pink.jpg

“How does everyone in Raleigh get away with wearing so little? I can see her lower body through the glass counter space. That is not a bikini that is a ribbon. I can even see pubic hair above the material.” Mona admired the girl as they left the car and walked toward the opening.

“Not everyone likes going to Brazil. That’s Dana, Noah’s sister.”

“First a niece now a sister? She can’t be old enough to be Trish’s mother.”

“One of five sisters. Noah has a very large family. Dana is the baby she just keeps the books and enjoys life.”

“So this building is where I’m getting the bikini wax?”

“Yes! Note the sign?” Greta pointed up above along the roof. The neon sign not lit up at the moment stood out as Reign Forest. “Can’t miss its meaning, can you?”

“Rain forest meaning Brazil. Why the Reign misspelling?”

“His rules. He does own the place.” Stepping under the awning Greta smiled brightly. “Good afternoon, Dana.”

“Hey, Mrs. Round. Good to see you again.” Her golden eyes were easily contacts for a catlike appearance. “I haven’t seen you since you brought your maid Naya by for her bikini wax.”

“And, now I bring more business. This is Mona Cherry-Belmont. I called Noah personally I do hope he informed you.”

“No, but hey I just WOman the front desk. No wonder I had to cancel his 3:00. The least he could have done was give me a name for the books. I presumed he just wanted a breather. He’s been busy since 8:00 this morning. He’s always a ball of energy. Runs in the family.” She danced as if running behind her counter, her 36C’s bobbing and swaying under the strain. Areolas exposing, she simply tucked them back under without even a blush.

“Let me tell him you’re...” She started to utilize an intercom when a curtain opened up and out stepped a man 6’4 in height wearing a white robe tied loosely about his waist. His physique in range of most modern-day wrestlers was obvious through the neckline of the robe that was opened down to the belt itself. Bodybuilder in stature, Romeo in presence. Perfect teeth, golden tan, completely bald but with a beard yet no chest hair. Huge green eyes exhibited life to its fullest. His cologne by itself was screaming orgasm. Mona instantly let out a whimper of lust.

29063-321-buff.jpg 29063-321-noah.jpg

“Speak of the Devil and he should appear.” Dana giggled! Noah McBride smiled brightly at his sister stepping behind the counter while eying Greta and Mona.

“Didn’t I tell you he was exquisite?” Greta bragged toward Mona. All Mona could do was shyly wave, her voice tongue tied so tightly she could barely offer the whine.

“You did not warn me of a replacement appointment Noah.” Dana leaned on her counter as her brother moved behind her. She shivered a bit as he closed in right up on her backside. It was a certainty he was naked behind that thin robe of his, Noah’s boastful beast taunting his sister’s perfect ass. She found herself unable to move outside of lifting her elbows from the glass to stand a bit more posture ready.

“Mona, correct?” Noah finally spoke, reaching around his sister with both arms to slide her logbook closer. Pen plucked up he jotted down the name Mona, easing even closer to Dana. Dana herself 6’2 found an unexpected visitor slithering up between her thigh gap making her flare her eyes but try not to share in the invading sensations. Mona shyly nodding yes to his request of her name caught a glimpse through the glass showcase of Dana’s thighs, a humongous cock creeping out between her thigh gap. The head alone was as large as Mona’s fist.

29063-321-fist.jpg 29063-321-pinker.jpg

“Y-yes! Mona Cherry- Belmoan ... MONT!” She corrected herself with a trembling voice. Greta beside her noted Noah’s dick herself fanning her features in the Carolina heat. Without even looking at the book Noah wrote Mona’s full name down, his chin on his sister’s shoulder. Lashes fluttering it was easy to tell Dana was struggling with her own hormones. Clicking the pen and tapping it on the book he dropped it intentionally on the floor. Dana hearing the clatter on the tile rolled her eyes. She knew her brother’s pension for evil well. Stepping back just two inches to give her room Noah let Dana bend at the waist only to pick the fountain pen up. His dick sliding along the thin parcel of bikini she felt his crowns caress over her clit, her labia rolling along his girth. One hand gripping the counter for support offered a shrill scratching noise of her nails on the glass. Pen retrieved she stood up and stepped forward, his dick slipping from within her thigh gap to jab her in the ass.

“Shall we?” He fixed his robe and moved toward the curtain leading into the back room. The entire wall was a thin white veil of clothe that went unnoticed. Doorway curtain drawn he shared a Gentleman’s quality swagger. Greta behind Mona nudged her along. Fear creeping in Mona bit her lower lip but still managed a “Thank you.” for Noah’s politeness.

Within the next room she noticed walls of glass along the back sharing the experience of the outside world of his water park. Young people galore were here to swim and enjoy the sun, a healthy mass of sixty college level adults could readily be counted if she chose to.

29063-321-splash.jpg

There was only one massage table in an almost empty room. The side walls were normal in dividing stores with shelving units full of oils and supplies giving the room substance. “So...” Noah clasped his abnormally large hands together like a thunderclap. “ ... Brazilian!”

“Yes.” Mona managed but grew increasingly tense at the outside environment. A hesitant point she asked. “You are going to ... there are no curtains.” Answered that question but brought up another. “Can they see in?”

“One way glass.” He provided with a warm smile. “My design is to magnify the experience. While Brazilian’s aren’t the most pleasant thing to endure at least the world is at my fingertips.”

“This is insane.” Mona nibbled a fingernail until Greta stopped her with a friendly fire swat.

“You’re in good hands, Mona. Relax! Noah, dear? After the Brazilian is done can you give Mona here the most relaxing massage ever? She’s so tense.”

“Absolutely! How do you want the experience, Ms. Belmont?”

“As painless as possible.” She giggled!

“Well, the pain is unavoidable, but I have ways to ease it quickly. It’s all about circulation and ways to get your mind off of the sudden shock to the system.”

“I’ll take your word on that. I just can’t get over the glass wall. I mean ... it’s like I’ll be watched even if you say it is a one way.”

“This is only one of the reasons Noah makes a killing here.” Greta sat her purse down and flirted with Noah by caressing a finger along the back of his robe. “People love the sense of adventure. I particularly adore what Noah calls ... Suspending Belief.”

“Do I dare ask what that means?” Mona was sweating.

“Do tell, Handsome Noah.”

“I promote more than just massages and wax jobs. I offer a variety of fantasy packages as well. Suspending Belief is a simple way of keeping your mind off of the ripping out of hair.”

“As I said ... painless as possible.” Mona massaged her arms against a brewing chill. Hearing Dana moaning on the other side of the curtain was not helping. Noah smirking at his sister obviously masturbating after his mischief earlier made his day.

“No sound proofing I’m afraid.”

“So, anyone waiting for their appointment can hear the current client ... Oh, my Lord.”

“Never once have I heard a complaint.” He winked! “My ratings on Yelp are 5 stars.”

“So how do I suspend belief?”

“Might I ask you to trust me, Ms. Belmont?”

“Do I have a choice outside of walking away with my hair intact?”

“I love the technique.” Greta chimed in, “Each time I visit I try something new. My second time I let Noah suspend me.”

“Wait! Suspend? It’s not just your belief, is it?” She was becoming aware of other features in the room including a pully system lining the corners of the walls.

“You are catching on.” Greta snickered! “You simply must take the risk, Mona. The reward is incredible.”

“You want to tie my hands over my head and lift my feet off of the floor?”

“Exactly.” Noah unlocked the wheels on his specialized massage table and scooted it out of the way. Beneath it on the floor were a pair of ring hooks four feet apart from one another, black cords with clips curling the rings remained in wait of future use. Above him on a single support beam were the obvious hand straps ready to be drawn down by the pully’s motor. From there he patiently awaited approval.

“You simply must try it, Mona.”

“What would Rex think?”

“Let’s find out.” Greta encouraged Mona to call her husband. Convinced with a sly grin Mona dialed her man. After two rings Rex Belmont replied.

“I’m getting ready for my bikini wax, Honey. This place is ... certainly interesting. The masseuse ... masseur ... massage therapist ... is rather unique.” She was back to biting her nail looking at Noah’s robe tilting forward a bit. Dana’s moaning still heard made Mona tense. “I want your advice. Permission as well.”

“Go Facetime again.” It was a good thing she charged her cell in Greta’s car.

“Alright!” A fast request and she was now looking her ruggedly handsome hubby in the eye. Greta behind her waving pointed at the glass wall.

“You at a swimming pool?”

“What? Oh, yes! Kind of! The parlor owner also owns a water park. The wall behind me has one way glass so we can see out, but others cannot see in. I hope!”

“That’s something. So, you’re asking if I’m ok if you get this buzzcut in front of those walls?”

“No. I’m not stressed over the walls being glass. The therapist provides different methods to help ease the client.” She gnashed her teeth. “If that is even possible.”

“Get to the point Mona.” Rex grumbled!

“Okay! This is Noah.” A quick reveal of the massive masseuse Noah saluted Rex with a warm smile.

“Big boy!” Rex laughed! “Hey Noah?”

“Sir?” He acknowledged Rex respectfully.

“One Sir to another ... don’t let my wife dictate what she wants. If she’s asking my advice, I give you permission to give her the whole shebang. Well, within reason.”

“Reason, Sir?”

“Skip any pene...” Rex paused, “Mona?” A swift turn of her wrist he was back to facing his wife. “Let him do his job. No bitching ... no arguing.”

“He wants to tie me up standing ... I presume facing the windows. He will perform the Brazilian for the entire world without them actually seeing me. Rex? I’m terrified but excited just the same. I just want you to be a part of anything I allow. You must have input. It’s the only way I don’t feel as if I’m cheating on you.”

“I get it. If I feel uncomfortable, I’ll end it. Let me be that deciding factor though.”

“Mmmm! Roleplay again! I love you so much.”

“Same here! Have that Greta keep me company while she shows me ... her ... I mean your session.”

“All yours Bestie.” Mona passed off her cellphone. “All yours Noah.” She beguiled the bald Messiah. “Where do I get undress ... of course. Just like your dress outlet.” Mona just stripped her blue dress off in front of Noah, Greta, and Rex. “At least no young men will be jerking off through the windows like at your store.”

“I heard about that.” Noah winked! “Trish sent me a text.”

“Of course, she did.” Dana’s shrill squeals becoming annoying Noah went to the curtain behind his sister and cleared his throat. What he got in response was, “FUCK YOU, NOAH!” He was to blame after all. Shaking his head with a grin he returned to Mona and knelt to remove her shoes. Totally nude, Mona was growing beyond nervous. Her gaze torn between the clear glass, the fact this extraordinary specimen of manhood was at her feet, and her husband was watching made her dizzy.

“Will you calm your ass down.” Rex snapped!

“I can’t help it. I’m nervous.”

Standing up slowly Noah exhaled warmly right across Mona’s pussy. He definitely knew what he was doing. Stepping to the shelving unit to his right he obtained two ankle cuffs, returning to kneel again as he applied them to both of her ankles. Once done he uncurled the black cords wound about the ring hooks and clasped their clips to the cuffs. In his kneel his robe parted and Mona for the first time saw his massive cock in full tilt view. Easily nine inches she bulged her eyes and whimpered a muffled. “Fuck me!” Cherry in the house response!

29063-321-robe-gif.gif

Rising up, again Noah scalded her clit with a hellfire exhaust. Leaving her fanning her hands at her side he went to the controls for the pully system and lowered the wrist restraints level with Mona’s breasts. Stepping back to her he repositioned Mona to face outward toward the glass wall. Wrist cuffs locked together he palmed her fists to say, “Breath, Ms. Belmont.” He joined her in deep breathing exercises, each exhale pelting her tits, exciting her nipples. “Better?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.